Welcome to Hell (BatIM x Hazb...

By Leichenfaust97

You are a Cartoonist working for Joey Drew at his Studio. You would draw some Sidecharacters wich the maincas... More

Greetings fellow Humans
Chapter 0: Prolog
Chapter 1: The calm before the Storm
Chapter 2: Meeting the Maincast
quick update
Chapter 3: Welcome to Hell, please enjoy your stay
Chapter 4: Under a watchful eye
Chapter 5: The safe house and the grumpy cat
Chapter 6: The reunion
Chapter 7: Forgiveness?
Chapter 8: The last preparations
Chapter 9: And here. We. Go
Chapter 10: A little Story
Chapter 11: Sheep, Sheep, Sheep...
Chapter 12: May i ask for this dance?
hey guys
Chapter 13: Change of plan
Chapter 14: A date with an Angel
Chapter 15: A dark reveal
Chapter 16: A new alliance
Chapter 17: A trip by sea what fun it can be
Chapter 18: The first key
Chapter 19: Unforeseen consequences
Chapter 20: The Devil's apprentice
Chapter 21: Bad dreams
Chapter 22: Sammy Lawrence
quick question
Chapter 23: Hell's wrath
Chapter 24: The fair is in town/Part 1
Chapter 25: The fair is in town/Part 2
Chapter 26: The last prayer
Chapter 27: Alice Angel
Chapter 28: A clear mind and sympathy
Chapter 29: ACHTUNG PANZER
Chapter 30: Bendy and the Ink Machine
greetings again

Chapter 31: Final Sin

3.5K 62 140
By Leichenfaust97

FINAL BOSS

This is the end.

It's either theirs or his.

It was a long, dangerous ride so far. For all of them. Trying to survive, collecting tools and weapons, using spare parts to reinforce their safe houses, the list goes on. And now they are here, the end of the road.

Henry, Allison and Tom are fighting against Joey's Icon of Sin. He controls and direct this creature like a composer directs an orchestra. The trio couldn't do anything besides dodging it's attacks and striking whenever they had the chance. But it isn't enough. This creature, this monster is fueled by the Ink Machine itself. Like a giant body is connected to a separated heart. This monstrosity is getting more and more powerful by the second or to simplify their current situation...

The longer the Icon of Sin is alive the stronger it will become.

The fist of the Icon crashes down on the platform. Henry and the others quickly dodge it's attack. They try to attack it's fist after it tried to attack them. Trying to hurt it in any kind of way. But as soon they attack and hurt it, as soon it is fully healed again. It is a dramatic back and forward situation.

It attacks, they dodge, they try to hurt it, it heals itself, repeat.

They have no idea how long they can last. This battle is just exhausting, and Joey knows this. They are getting tired. Letting their guard down. They continue this fight until the traitor decided to end this game. With a simple wave of Joey's hand, the Icon backhanded the trio across the wooden platform. Allison nearly fell off the ledge but she quickly grabs on to it. Tom rushes towards her and catches her befor she fell down. He pulled her up, but a panic scream fills the cave.
The creature grabbed Henry. Allison and Ton rushes towards him, to free him from the Icon's grasp, but they are to late. The Icon pulls him upwards, Henry in response hitted it's claws and trys to free himself. But he just wasted his energy. Henry takes a look at his former Boss and friend. Joey just looks at him with a sad expression on his face,

JD: "Goodbye... old friend."

The creature tightens it's grip, and then it raises it's fist. Preparing to give Henry a swift and painless end. Allison and Tom are attacking the Icon's torso, to get it's attention, to do atleast something to help Henry. But the monster couldn't care less. Henry closes his eyes, he did everything he could to survive and to help his friends. The Icon raises it's fist and then...

...it stops. It freezes in place. It didn't move an inch. Henry slowly opens his eyes again.

What happened?

Did Allison or Tom hit something important on that thing?

Joey's looks at this scene in anger,

JD: "What?! What is happ-"

A explosion erupts from the Ink Machine. Blowing parts off of it. The whole chamber direct their attention at Joey's Dream Machine. A second explosion tears a hole in the left flank of the Machine. Then a third one erupts from it,

JD: "No... No! NO!!"

All sound ceases to exist befor Joey's biggest project and Dream erupts in a enormous explosion,

KKKAAAAAPPPPPLLLLAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!

JD: "NNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! MY DREAM MACHINE!!!!!!"

The shockwave of the explosion hit the Icon with full force. Causing it to lose it's balance and crashing it's body against the cave wall. It let go of Henry and he fell on the platform. Luckily without any serious damage.
Tom helps him up, the trio looks at the remains of the Ink Machine,

HS: "He did it. That son of a gun actually did it."

A cheery voice speaks up and interupts their thoughts,

(Y/N): "Of course we did it."

The trio turned around to see (Y/N) and the Hazbin crew standing right behind them. They walk up to them,

AP: "My god. I knew you could make it."

A: "Let's be real here. Did you expect something else?"

Allison wanted to respond, but she got interupted as a giant hand grabs on the ledge of the platdorm. The Icon pulls itself up. And Joey's screams fills the Ascension chamber,

JD: "(YYYY/NNNN)!!!!!! THIS IS NOT A PLACE... YOU CAN BEND... TO YOUR WILL!!!!! YOU ARE NOTHING COMPARED TO ME OR MY GOALS!!! I AM THIS STUDIO!!! AS LONG AS I LIVE... MY STUDIO WILL LIVE!!!"

The Icon stands now infront of the platform. Hands turned into axes. (Y/N) speaks up with a calm, threatening voice,

(Y/N): "Well... i think there is only one way to end this game since THAT is the case."

He raises his weapon and so does the rest of the Alliance.

(Y/N): "Time for the encor."

They charge, and this battle comes to an end.

The Icon raises it right axe arm and smashes it down. The others scatter befor it could hit them. Vaggie, Charlie, Allison and Tom are diggin their weapons into it's inky flesh and prevent it to move. The Icon raises it's left arm to attack them, but Angel unloads his Tommy gun at the monstrosity. Hitting and destroying several of it's movie projector eyes and partly blinding it. It's left arm got grabbed by shadow tendrils, they pulled it's second weapon arm down, now completely unable to move. (Y/N) and Alastor are charging forward while Husk and Niffty are helping the others to restrain the creature. Alastor attacks it's right hand and (Y/N) it's left, striking at the same time and ripping it's weapons off. The Icon can no longer heal itself. The blow of the attacks causes the Icon to hit the wall of the cave again. Then it falls forward. It pushes the remains of it's arms forward and landed on them. It's head now hanging down on the platform.

(Y/N): "NOW!!"

The entire Team attacked it's head and striked at it's head at the same time. The entire upper part of the creatures head explodes. The blow causes the creature to crash against the wall for the last time. The hit was strong enough to blow Joey from his feet, he landed on the floor of his balcony with full force. The Alliance watched as the remains of the Icon dissapeares into the Ink River.

Joey slowly got up. His Machine destroyed. His army annihilated. His Project gone. All of the time he invested into that single Project. All of the energy, money, sweat, tears, blood. All of the sins he committed, in vain. He slowly backed up to the door. Until the sound of a beating heart made him turn around. Blocking the exit was his greatest failure, Bendy.
He is truly still alive. Scars are all over his body. A large scar was across his throat, several others on his torso and arms. Wounds that will propably never fully heal. Joey snaps,

JD: "This... THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!! YOU NEEDED TO STOP THEM INSIDE THE MACHINE!! LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!! NOW BRING ME OUT OF HERE!!"

Bendy looks down at Joey. The old man is broken, what a sight,

JD: "ARE YOU DEAF?! OBEY ME, YOU FAILURE!! DO SOMETHING, YOU PATHETIC SLAVE!!!"

And Bendy did something, he did the right thing. One hand shoots up and grabs Joey by his neck...

JD: "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

Another hand grabs gim by the waist. He lifts him above his head...

JD: "WHAT THE?? LET ME DOWN!!"

Bendy walks on the balcony...

JD: "NO! NO!!!"

And then he throws him down on the wooden platform. Joey hits the ground with full force.

The Alliance looks at Joey while Alastor looks up at his former Nemesis. Both were looking eachother with a smile, then Bendy turns around and leaves the balcony.
Joey has everyones attention now. He slowly got on his knees. His right on the ledge of the platform,

JD: "(Y/N)... Henry... you need to know that i had to do this... I only could get... what was promised me... by force. It was the only way... I know the sins... i committed... I know that i made... enormous mistakes in the past...
But i can fix it... I... fell under the control of the Ink Machine... I became her puppet... But now... now i know what to do... With a second try... i can-"

Every single one of them were disgusted by his words. He brought damnation upon them. And now he talks about to try it AGAIN?!

(Y/N) slowly walks forward and stops right infront of him. Looking down at him with red demonic eyes and an evil smile on his face,

(Y/N): "No, Joey. There will be no second try. You brought death... horror... and damnation upon us all. You stole my friends. And... LOCKED THEM UP INSIDE THIS HELL!! At first... i wanted to know why you did all of this. But now i couldn't care less what your motives are. And you know what Joey? Now you truly lost everything. Because..."

He places a foot on Joey's torso...

(Y/N): "...this is OUR Hell to control now, Joey. Not yours."

...and kicks him down, into the Ink River.

The River wasn't deep. Joey stands up with the Ink reaching his waist. He looks up while the Alliance looks down at him. Joey wanted to curse at them until...

...until something grabbed his arm. Arms raises out of the Ink, grabbing Joey. He in response tried to defend himself. But after a few seconds, Lost Ones, Butcher Gangs, undead Boris clones even a zombiefied version of Alice appeared out of the Ink, grabbing Joey till he couldn't move anymore. Joey screamed at (Y/N). Cursing him and Henry. The ink monsters start to pull him down into the Ink. And the last what was ever heard from Joey Drew were screams of terror... then... nothing.

C: "Is it... over?"

Allison wanted to respond, but she couldn't speak anymor. She had the feeling that the room around her starts to spin around. Tom falls on one knee and Allison soon did the same. Henry and (Y/N) rushes to their sides. They gently grab them and helped them back up. But as soon as they got up...

H: "The fuck? Since when can you change your haircolour?"

The others took a closer look and indeed, Allisons hair are brown and she also had blue eyes. Her clothes are the same but the ink on her arms are now gone.

HS: "What the..."

A loud CLANG sound came from Tom's direction. His mechanical arm is laying on the ground. A middle aged man with brown hair and brown eyes with the name of Thomas Connor replaced the Boris clone.

TC: "*Cough* *Cough* Jesus. What a fucking nightmare."

Husk raises an eyebrow,

H: "Oh great, he can talk now."

TC: "Oh fuck off."

H: "Bite me, Goofy."

HS: "You... you changed back."

C: "Looks like everything was connected to the Ink Machine."

A: "Uh, yeah. Uuhh, and what happens to us? I mean everything down here came out of that fucking thing, including us."

AL: "Don't worry about that, my effeminate fellow."

A: "And why?"

AL: "Well, it is true that the Ink Machine brought us into the real world but don't forget who gave us life in the first place."

V: "What do you mean, Al?"

AL: "I mean that (Y/N)s demonic creation powers brought us to life the very moment he brought us to paper. We were alive after he finished us in our old drawings days. Thanks to him we became real, alive and incorruptible to the Ink. Joey just brought us into the real world after that."

V: "Wich means..."

A: "We gonna live!! Suck a dick, Joey!!"

Niffty walks up to the ledge and looks down,

N: "Guys? Where is the Ink?"

The Alliance looked down, and Niffty was right. The Ink River was gone. In fact, ALL of the Ink inside the chamber was gone. There were not even puddles or Ink stains. Like the Ink has never touched these parts of the Studio.

(Y/N) wraps an arm around Vaggie's waist and pulls her closer,

(Y/N): "Well, i don't know about you guys. But i really want to leave this place now."

They only agreed with him. They slowly made their way back to their Tank. All of the Ink inside this Studio is gone. The hallways and corridors are clean now. No pentagrams or messages across the walls. At least... thats what they fought.
They walked around the last corner, and something was written across the whole wall.

THANK YOU

(Y/N) looks down. Laying inside a slowly dissapearing Ink puddle infront of the wall was a white bow tie. He knew who wrote this message. (Y/N) bows down and picks it up. A little Souvenir from his little adventure inside Joey Drew Studios.

A wall inside the Music Departement blew up. Revealing a massive tank wich drives to the main entrance of the Department. It stops and the whole crew climbs out of it. Henry leads them to the hole he fell through all this time ago. Climbing it was no problem. They arrived at the workshop. They climbed out of the hole, only to see that they have been awaited. A women with black hair, blue eyes and a beautiful face who also wears a black dress speaks up first,

SC: "You really... actually... did it, (Y/N)."

A man with short blonde hair and blue eyes interrupts her,

SL: "Of course he bloody did it. Thank FUCK this nightmare is over."

All start to cheer, to chat. Everyone were happy that all of this is over. But one question remains,

TC: "So. Who's gonna walk through the door first?"

Everyone were quiet. They all know what happened to the last ones who tried to escape. Lost Ones, Butcher Gang members, they all dissolved into nothingness the moment they walked through the door. (Y/N) trys to cheer them up,

(Y/N): "Come on guys. The curse is broken. You are all free now, all of you can finally leave this place. Come on."

He opens the door, and walks out first. It is night time. The moon with all of his glory is shining on the horizon. A breeze of fresh air hits his face. He could see the entire City engulfed in the moonlight. Henry came out next. Enjoying the cool fresh air of the night. Then came Allison, Tom, Sammy and Susie. (Y/N) turns around, his friends still hesitating. He gently takes Vaggie's hands, and slowly pulls her out of the workshop. She looks up at the full moon above them,

V: "Wow."

She looks at (Y/N) again. One half of his face was enlighted by the moonlight. His demonic red eyes are glowing while he looks at her. Alastor of course wanted to make his brother proud, so he steps out next. A whole new world of entertainmend is laying infront of him. But he didn't watches over the City in moonlight alone. Charlie walks next to him. She gently holds his clawed hand and leans against him. Her head on his shoulder. Angel and Husk walk out next. Both of them had nothing to say. They were lost for words seeing something else then wooden walls caging them in. A satisfied smile creeped on their faces. And Niffty simply runs and jumps around while she was laughing in happiness.
Henry speaks up,

HS: "Well. THAT was quiet the adventure. Glad that it is over. (Y/N)?"

He looks over to Henry,

HS: "Thank you. For everything. Thanks to you and your friends we can go home now. I... am not a man with many words. So again. Thank you. I will go home now. Linda will propably kill me and i don't think that she will believe my apology, but i'm happy to be back. See you around... (N/N)."

Sammy speaks up next,

SL: "Sigh. I cant apologize enough for what happened down there. Thanks to you i... we can finally go home now. You had the chances to kill me and yet, you safed me. I can't thank you enough. I... i just hope that we can work soon on new music projects together. Goodbye, (Y/N)."

Allison, Tom and Susie are next,

SC: "Well... i also have to apologize. About the whole... fallen Angel thing. I know it will take some time to forget what happened down there... IF we can ever forget what happened down there.
I just hope there will be no bad blood between us and that we are still friends"

TC: "I don't really have something to say to be honest. Besides, that you are a tough son of a bitch, (Y/N). Would be sweet if we can meet for a drink."

AP: "(Y/N). We are free thanks to you and your friends. I already apologize for my behavior down there. But... i want to say again sorry for my distrust in you and your friends. I... i just want to go home now. I really hope that we see eachother again, guys. Have a nice evening."

Then they left. Leaving the Hazbin crew alone infront of the old Studio building.

A: "Well... now what."

H: "I really need a drink after that whole disaster."

(Y/N): "Luckily for you, i just know the perfect place."

C: "Uh guys. What happens next? I mean do we really just leave all of this behind? And where do we live anyway?"

(Y/N): "Well, Charlie. You will not 'leave everything behind'. Since Joey Drew Studios is monster and Ink free we can expand the safe house, tear down a few walls if you will. I mean, it's a perfect place to stay since the Ink Machine is gone. I will spend all of my spare time to help you out."

Charlie gasps and speaks up with excitement,

C: "You really mean it?!"

(Y/N): "Of course i do. But..."

He looks up. He looks at the giant sign ontop of the building wich reads,

JOEY DREW STUDIOS

(Y/N): "...one thing bothers me."

He snaps his fingers and a lightning strike hits the sign. It didn't destroy it, but it changes it.

V: "...No way."

(Y/N): Yes way. Now, why don't we all take a drink. I just know a place where we can go. And don't worry, my old friend there can keep a secret.

A: "Please don't tell me that we have to go back to our safe house later on."

(Y/N): "You will stay the night in my house. Don't worry, i have enough room. Now, come on let's get wasted."

The Hazbin crew leaves. Walking towards the City infront of them.

They were half way there as a certain blue suited stranger walked out of the shadows of the building with a smile on his face.

???: "Amazing work, Mr. (L/N). I knew that... you... would make us proud."

He looks up at the changed sign. His smile widen,

???: "Well... you know what people say..."

He walks back into the shadows, his smile not leaving his face,

???: "🎶 Inside of every Demon is a rainbow🎶"

He dissapeares through the shadows. With the knowledge that Joey Drew Studios is no more. With the knowledge that the old Joey Drew Studios building sign and with that Joey's old workshop got replaced with the

                    HAZBIN HOTEL

The Hazbin crew were inside a Bar. Celebrating their victory over Joey and his Ink Machine.

V: "And it's really okay to be here like that?"

(Y/N): "Of course, my dear. The Bar is normaly closed and my friend Stan here can keep a secret."

He shouts at Stan who was inside the kitchen,

(Y/N): "Right, Stan?!"

S: "Yeah, yeah. Of course."

AL: "My friends. I see that we have a bright future ahead of us."

(Y/N): "Cheers on that."

A night of celebrating and fun comes to an end. The crew leaves the Bar a few hours later. (Y/N) said that he would give them a quick tour around his City block and then bring them home. He is the first one who leaves the Bar after he said his goodbyes to Stan. The Hazbin crew prepares to leave. Stan came out of the kitchen and speaks up,

S: "I knew it."

The crew looks at him,

S: "I knew he would take good care of you, and that you would be in good hands."

Stan smiles at them and the Hazbin crew smiles back at the old Barkeeper,

V: "We... we were always in good hands. We owe him everything."

(Y/N) knocks against the window,

(Y/N): "Are you coming? The night is still young."

They leave the Bar.

At this night, a adventure came to an end. But every end is also just a start for a new beginning.

This is not the end of their story.

But what will happen next?

Well...

There is only one way to find out.

Ladys and gentleman, it was an honor.

Be careful out there.

Always keep an eye out for the next story.

And... SAY TUNED.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 9.2K 35
Landing a rather unexpected stroke of luck by finding you, The Princess of Hell requests your aid for providing entertainment for her new passion pro...
34.1K 1K 34
You were still learning how to be independent despite your. Conditions and limitations. But what happens when you return home one day in the hopes of...
222K 6.2K 70
A young woman named Ariel is messing around one night and accidentally summons a trickster demon by mistake. Well...maybe not mistake, but she didn'...
39.5K 698 21
¤Revamped¤ (Y/N) had been living in Hell for a month now. No one knows who she is and why she has an Exterminator's halo above her head. Everyone s...