Of the Iryan Woods

By Sairahiniel97

Princess Genevieve of the Royal House Alington woke up in a stranger's home after a severe snow storm threw h... More

Part 1

Author's Greeting and Note

8 0 0
By Sairahiniel97

Greetings, my fellow thespians and readers!

I thank you for taking the time to read my new story. Although I am only putting up a pilot chapter for now, I hope you will enjoy it enough to be willing to continue this journey with me. If all goes planned I will be updating possibly every two weeks. However, I cannot make any promises right now as I am trying to complete Never Leave My Side.

I look forward to hearing your excitement and enthusiasm for this book. All of my stories are living documents and I will be editing previous chapters as I write and update with new chapters. While you wait for updates on either of my longer stories, I suggest reading my other works - Bittersweet; The Dragon and I; and The Beginning of the End. I am planning on continuing Bittersweet once I've finished Never Leave My Side. I would like to hear what you guys think of it.

Enjoy the story, and please remember to vote and comment what you think. I enjoy reading them.

Without further ado, here is the first chapter of Of the Iryan Woods.

Until next time, lovelies

Sairahiniel

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 131K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
244K 29.5K 16
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
2.6M 217K 94
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
1M 68.2K 33
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...