✓ SALT WOUNDS.

By dylsluvrs

"YOUR APATHY IS LIKE A WOUND IN SALT." stiles stilinski x fem!oc season one... More

SALT WOUNDS
one !
two !
three !
four !
five !
six !
seven !
eight !
nine !
ten !
eleven !
thirteen !
fourteen !
fifteen !
sixteen !
seventeen !
𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘰
eighteen !
nineteen !
twenty !
twenty one !
twenty two !
twenty three !
twenty four !
twenty five !
twenty six !
twenty seven !
twenty eight !
twenty nine !
thirty !
thirty one !
thirty two !
thirty three !
thirty four !
thirty five !
AUTHORS NOTE

twelve !

3.6K 138 58
By dylsluvrs

ૂ   ⋆   ゚ ✰   ༅  ✶

ATLANTIS

........................................

𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 — 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦
»↷ 012. I SEE THE LIGHT  
🈲 🆘 🈴

"help me put him in your car." scott began to lift derek up, kida moving forward to grab his legs to get him into the jeep. "i need you to find out what kind of bullet they used." kida pushed herself into the backseat, sitting in the middle to keep an eye on derek and stiles. "how the hell am i supposed to do that?" scott's voice was quiet again, and the honks from other cars were only getting louder and more annoying. "she's an argent. she's with them." this shocked kida; she didn't believe allison could do such bad things, let alone be dating her best friend while doing them.

"why should i help you?" scott yelled, still staring at derek. kida sighed through her nose, rubbing her temples and hitting her head repeatedly against the back of stiles' seat. he moved his arm around, holding it against her forehead so she couldn't do it anymore. "because you need me." unfortunately, derek was right. the young beta did in fact need him, and so did stiles and kida if they were going to avoid getting their throats ripped out. "fine. i'll try. get him out of here." stiles glared at scott, while warily looking at kida through the mirror, seeing her anxiously chewing on her lip.

"i hate you so much for this." and with that, the two best friends drove away, derek in the front seat with them, basically dying. stiles threw his phone to kida in the backseat, telling her to text scott. she quickly did, noticing stiles side eye glaring at derek. "try not to bleed out on my seats, okay? we're almost there." kida began chewing her lip again, watching the interaction between the human and the werewolf. it was obvious they didn't like each other, and stiles was still beyond scared of derek. "almost where?" stiles sighed, easily annoyed by the older man and the blood pouring from his arm.

"your house." derek looked panicked when stiles revealed their destination, quickly turning to face him and grabbing the seat. "what? no, you can't take me there." stiles looked appalled at this, beginning to get overly worked up, making kida lean forward and massage his shoulders gently. "i can't protect myself." stiles pulled over to the side of the road harshly, parking the jeep and sighing. "what happens if scott doesn't find your little magic bullet? hmm?" kida slapped his arm, wary of the fact he was yelling at a fully grown werewolf. kida was a lot more calm than stiles, deciding against getting angry.

"derek...are you dying." her voice was soft and sweet, she didn't feel like yelling at a man who'd been shot with a magic bullet. "not yet. i have a last resort." kida couldn't help but feel bad for the man, knowing he was suffering and she couldn't help him. she hated seeing others in pain, especially ones who didn't deserve it. "what do you mean? what last resort?" kida slapped stiles' arm again, giving the boy her famous death glare. "will you stop yelling at him? he's in pain stiles. stop being a dumbass." stiles went quiet until derek lifted up his shirt sleeve, showing off his fresh bullet wound.

"oh my god! what is that? ugh, is that contagious? you know what, you should probably just get out." kida couldn't believe what she was hearing. although derek's wound was disgusting and made her feel sick, he was still just a dying man, and stiles was fully prepared to throw him to the side of the road. "start the car. now." stiles rolled his eyes as kida sunk down into her seat. she didn't think she'd be spending her afternoon looking after a dying werewolf. "i don't think you would be barking order with the way you look." he paused for a moment, thinking of what to say next. "in fact, i think if i wanted to, i could drag your little werewolf ass out into the middle of the road and leave you for dead."

kida squealed as derek flicked his claws out, wrapping his hand around her throat and growling. "start the car, or i'm gonna rip her throat out...with my teeth." she whimpered as his claws dig into her neck, feeling the blood dripping down the side and making her wince in pain. "derek. i'll do anything you want. stop hurting her, just let her go." stiles' voice held desperation, not wanting to see the girl he loved in so much pain. she couldn't breathe, and could feel her throat start to close up as his claws dug further in. he eventually let go as stiles started the jeep up, making her cough and hold her neck in pain.

"what are we supposed to do with him?" stiles had pulled over again, grabbing his phone from kida and dialling scott's number. she couldn't hear the conversation, only stiles' part. "and by the way, he's starting to smell." kida could guess what scott would say next, deciding that she would answer, rather than stiles. "like milo when he got back from london." now that was bad. the boy hadn't had a shower in two days, due to the lack of water where he was staying, and he'd been sitting on an eleven hour flight, sweating to death. "what about your boss?" kida guessed that scott had mentioned the animal clinic, due to stiles' reply.

stiles sighed, handing the phone to derek and stretching his arm back to rest on kida's thigh. "you're not gonna believe where he's telling me to take you." his hand rubbed soothing circles on kida's thigh, the girl almost moaning at the feeling. "did you find it?" she couldn't hear what scott was saying, and instead chose to tune out the conversation, and focusing on stopping the blood pouring from her neck. stiles could see that she was in pain, she hid it well, but he could tell. she was slumped in the seat, one hand clasped around her open wounds. her breathing was erratic and her heart was pounding.

they pulled themselves out of the jeep and into the animal clinic, kida instantly running to find a bandage to put over her neck wounds. once she'd cleaned them and covered them up, she knew she'd be okay. she made her way back to the boys, seeing derek slumped in a corner looking like death. they made their was into the surgery room, kida guiding derek with his arm slung over her shoulder. he pulled his shirt off, showing the two best friends the wound. "you know that really doesn't look like anything some echinacea and a good night's sleep couldn't take care of."

"when the infection reaches my heart, it'll kill me." this was it. if scott didn't get here, kida and stiles would have to watch a man die right in front of them. "positivity just isn't in your vocabulary, is it?" kida rolled her eyes, punching stiles' shoulder as a way to get him to shut up. "empathy isn't in yours, stilinski. shut up." stiles had been told off by kida more times today than he ever had, and that was saying something. "if he doesn't get here with the bullet on time, last resort..." kida was curious as to what it was, but would wait to find out if she needed to. "which is?"

"you're going to cut off my arm."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

585K 28K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
8.3K 214 8
Izuku was betrayed by his Classmates and Teachers, as there was Evidence on him being a Spy for the LoV, handing them Files on the Students When he i...
849K 45.3K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
867K 36.3K 77
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC