Just Another Nick Jonas Love...

By AshAshtonHarry21

Meghan was always in love with Nick Jonas. His posters cover her bedroom walls. what will happen when he come... More

Just Another Nick Jonas Love Story
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 *The End*

Chapter 55

3.7K 49 13
By AshAshtonHarry21

(Nick's POV)

The next morning when I woke up I was on the floor leaning against Meghan's couch. I watched her sleep quietly for a while before I decided to get myself cleaned up a little bit before she wakes up. I went upstairs and pushed the bathroom door closed behind me. I jumpped into the shower after it heated up. The hot water burned my skin slightly but I ignored it as I rinsed the shampoo out of my hair. when I was done I quickly dired off before pulling my clothes from yesterday back on until I got home to change later. I towel dried my hair as much as possible before hanging the towel up on the bar behind the door. I walked back downstairs ruffling my hair a little so it didn't look like such a mess. Meghan was sitting up on the couch. she jumpped when the floor creaked underneath me. she let out a sigh of relief. "You scared me.

I thought you left." she told me. I shook my head. "I told you that I would stay with you so thats what I did." I told her sitting down next to her. I pulled her into my arms gently. she laid her head down onto my shoulder and closed her eyes. "You smell good." she told me smirking as she buried her face into my neck. I laughed. "It's called a shower babe." I told her. she looked at me as she moved away. "Oh my goodness. Nick Jonas took a shower in my house!" she told me with mock excitement. I rolled my eyes and laughed at her impression of a fan girl. Her phone started to beep, telling her she had a new text message. she frowned when she opened it. "What is it?" I asked her curious now. she shook her head. "Nothing." she told me putting the phone away. I frowned at her. she kissed me quickly before standing up. "Ugh. I have to get out of this dress." she told me walking towards the stairs. "Wait i'll help you!" i called after her as she laughed and run up the remaining stairs as I followed her quickly.

(Damon's POV)

I looked at myself in the mirror. I have to give Nick credit he was a good fighter. I touched the bruise on the right side of my face gently. He had not right to interupt my time with Meghan though. they wern't even together. Spencer told me that he seen him go to her house and never leave so i figure they made up. I shoved the bathroom drawer shut as I left. "Hey, your Damon right?" some girl asked me as she walked up to me. I nodded. "Yeah." I replied. "I think i can help you with your problem." she told me. I looked at her strangely. "What?" I asked. "You like that girl, Meghan right?" she asked.  I nodded not sure where this was going. "I think I can help you get to her." she told me. "My names Miley by the way." she added as she leaned against the side of the building. I nodded taking in her figure.

(Joe's POV)

I tried to call Nick a few more times this morning but he still wasn't answering his cell phone. Kevin and I have been going crazy since he didn't come home from that party last night. We found out that the cops had eventually broken it up around one in the morning and have been trying to find Nick ever since. I was on my way to the school to check for him there when I seen Damon and Miley talking. I narrowed my eyes at them slightly. what could they possibly be talking about. I watched as a smirk was forming on Damon's face. that can't be good. I turned and went the opposite direction. when I couldn't find Nick at school it hit me to call Meghan. she answered the phone fairly quickly. "hey have you heard from Nick?" I asked her.

"Yeah. he's here with me." she told me. I sighed with relief. "Do you mind if i come over?" I asked. she hesitated. "Are you going to kill him?" she asked me hesitantly. I laughed. "No, im not going to kill him." I told her. "Ok come over in about 10 minutes." she told me. "See you then." I told her as I hung up. when i got there 10 minutes later, Meghan was waiting for me at the door. I hugged her quickly as she let me in. Nick was leaning against the counter in the kitchen. "Kevin and I have been looking for you since 1am last night. no call?" I asked him upset. "Sorry." he told me quietly, looking genuine. I sighed and nodded before pulling him into a hug. "Your still my little brother and I worry." I told him pinching his cheeks slightly. he glared at me pulling out of my grip.

I just smiled. he shook his head dissaprovingly. "Sorry Joe. that was my fault." Meghan told me. I looked at her suprised. "Your corrupting him." i told her shaking my head. she smiled and kissed Nick quickly. "Aww you two made up." I joked. she smirked at me. "Awww your so cute when you point out the obvious." she told me mockingly. I smirked. "Aw does Meg have a crush on me." I told her, pulling her into a hug. she groaned as she pulled away from me. "If I had a crush on you would I have let your brother help me change?" she asked me smirking. "Ewww!" I yelled running form the kitchen. I heard her and Nick laughing at me.

(Meghan's POV)

"I can't believe you just told Joe that I helped you change." Nick told me kissing my neck gently. I pushed him back slightly. "I can't believe you actually helped me." I told him smirking. He smiled and blushed. "Why is that so shocking?" he asked me. "Because you are so innocent." I told him shrugging. he rolled his eyes. "Before you maybe, but now definatley not." he told me. I looked at him for a moment before looking away. "Lets go find Joe." I told him walking out of the kitchen. "Meg?" he asked me confused. I didn't look back at him as I sat next to Joe on the couch. "I'm scared for life." Joe told me as he glared. I shrugged not really wanting to talk about it. He noticed and quickly changed the subject. "Do you want to come have dinner with Kevin and everyone?" he asked me. I shrugged. "I guess so." I replied. I seen Joe steal a glance at Nick. Nick stood up. "I left something in my car. i'll be right back." he told us as he closed the door behind him. Joe turned in his seat to face me. I looked at him quietly. "Spill." he told me crossing his arms. "Spill what?" I asked. His glare got harder. "What happend between you and Nick in the kitchen?" he asked being more specific. I sighed.

(Joe's POV)

I watched her glance at the door before looking back at me. "Am I a bad influence on Nick?" she asked me. I froze not expecting that. she looked down like she was about to cry. I quickly spoke up not wanting to give her the wrong impression. "No. Actually you are the best thing that has happened to him in a while. he's crazy about you. You bring out a side of him that I havent seen for a really long time." I told her. she nodded but didn't look like she really took what I said to heart. i sighed. "Why would you ask?" I asked her. she shrugged. "When I was in the kitchen we were talking. I told him I was shocked that he helped me change. when he asked why I told him that it was because he is so innocent...." she trailed off. I waited for her to continue. "He told me that he was innocent before me...but not anymore." she told me finally. I nodded thinking about what she told me.

"Meghan listen, Nick...he never really showed his feelings to anyone. I mean yeah he would kiss and hold hands with his past girlfriends but he never told any of them that he loved them. with you, he could do that easily. He's not ashamed that he is in love with you. he would do ANYTHING for you. that's all he meant." I told her hoping that she would understand and listen to me. she nodded quietly. she looked embarassed. "You know that I...that we...slept together." she told me. I nodded slowly. "Looking back on that. I don't think it was a good idea to have done that so soon." she told me.

I looked at her taken aback. She was always sure about the stuff that she did with Nick and now she was second guessing herself. "Do you feel guilty?" I asked her. she nodded. "Only because of the fact that Nick was waiting...until I came along. I feel like I may have pushed him into doing it." she told me. I shook my head. "Trust me. If Nick wasn't ready to do that, he wouldn't have done it." I told her pulling her against my chest. she wrapped her arms around me tightly. "Thanks for talking with me." she whispered. "No problem." i told her as Nick walked back inside. she pulled away from me. Nick looked at me and I nodded slightly. Meghan sat on Nick's lap and whispered something in his ear. he nodded slowly. "Do you want me to leave?" I asked nobody in particular. Meghan looked at me with pleading eyes. I nodded quickly before standing up and grabbing my jacket. "See you at dinner." I told them as I left the house.

(Nick's POV)

"You okay?" I asked her. she smiled and nodded. "Yeah I'm okay." she told me kissing me quickly. "What were you and Joe talking about?" I asked her. she smiled slightly. "About you." she told me before getting up. I grabbed her and pinned her against me. "Oh yeah? what about me?" I asked her kissing her neck gently. I felt her shiver and smirked into her neck. "Thats a secret." she told me trying to pull out of my grip. When she did she smiled at me, proud of herself. I smirked. her smiled faltered slightly. For the next few seconds we just stared at one another. Thats when she took off running. I chased after her and followed her down the stairs to the basement. when I got down there it was dark. I smirked. "Meg where are you?" I called as I slowly walked into the room. I pretended to look around for a few minutes. "Ok well i guess she isn't down here." I said as I went to walk back upstairs.

I felt her jump on me then. I laughed as I grabbed her and pinned her against the wall. she laughed. "Got you." I told her smiling. "Awww." she pouted. I shook my head and kissed her. she kissed me back quickly. I pulled away from her. "Hey I wasn't done." she told me trying to kiss me again. I shook my head, backing up each time she tried. "Nope. we have to go to dinner." I told her. "No." she told me still trying to steal a kiss from me. "No kiss." I told her smiling. she folded her arms across her chest. I knew she wasn't going to back down. she went over and sat on the couch. I rolled my eyes. "I'm starving please?" I asked her pouting. she ignored me. I jumpped over the back of the couch and sat next to her. she turned away from me again. "Dont make me force you." i told her. I seen a hint of a smile creep onto her face. "Force me to do what?" she smirked as she glanced at me. I froze. she just laughed. she turned to face me. "I was kidding." she told me as she traced her fingers down the side of my face. I smiled at her. "Anything I want." I told her as I got up and went upstairs. I can't believe I just said that to her. I thought as I grabbed my jacket off the back of the couch. she came upstairs a few minutes later.

(Meghan's POV)

I sat there shocked that he told me that as I watched his retreating figure. I ran my fingers through my hair and looked at myself in mirror. I didn't bother to turn the light on as I did so. when I decided to go upstairs Nick was grabbing his jacket off of the couch. I grabbed my hoodie off of the rack and pulled it over my head. Nick walked up to me quietly. He kissed me gently. "I was kidding about that." he told me quietly. I nodded. "I know." I told him as he grabbed my hand and lead me to his car.

(Nick's POV)

I told her that I didn't mean what I said. That I was only kidding, but I kept thinking back on what I said. What did I mean when I said that to her? i would never force her to do things with me that she didn't want to do. I'm not that type of guy. I seen her face when I told her that. It confused me the most when I seen longing flash in her eyes before it turned to shock. Did she want me to do that? I glanced over at her occasionally as I drove to my house. she stared out the window the entire time. when we got there she glanced at me quickly before getting out. I grabbed her hand gently and pulled her inside. "Yay your back!" Frankie yelled as he tackled Meghan into a hug. she laughed and hugged him back. "I missed you." she told him. he beamed. "I missed you too Meghan." he told her. "Come sit next to me." he told her dragging her to the kitchen table.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

590 91 32
jimin and jungkook who are the most popular boys in their high school of Korea never falls in love snice they both never believe in love because tha...
4.8K 167 45
Just a little Nick Jonas Love Story. Watch as Lex and Nick, childhood friends, reunite after so many years during the holidays. Nick is at a point i...
16.4K 310 39
Selena, Demi and Miley fell in love with the Jonas brothers but each of their relationships have ended badly What happens if one of the Jonas brother...
15.7K 715 45
Whenever he go, Jimin was always the new kid. He never finished a year in the same school and he ever managed to make friends. That's why he stopped...