BLACKEXO HOUSE | blackexo |

By KARINAMJN-

[ COMPLETE ] SM And YG have making contract to let Blackpink members and exo members living together .. four... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 !
1K Special Instagram pt.1
Instragram pt.2
Instragamn pt3
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
C H A P T E R 1 8
C H A P T E R 1 9
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
announcement
chapter 24
!!
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Insta part 4
Instagram pt5
๐‹๐€๐’๐“ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘
insta part 6
Insta part 7
๐“๐‡๐€๐๐Š๐’ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐Ÿ’—
NEW STORY

Chapter 15

389 16 0
By KARINAMJN-

Jennie And Jongin got marry as Jennie is 14 weeks pregnant . The wedding was doing well and of course they did fun on their wedding day ...

- few week later -

Exo members are have been coming home because they are preparing for their new comeback after many months . So the girls have resting at home or hanging out with gfriends members sometime .

Again exo members come back home late . They come inside and saw Chaeyoung and Lisa are making foods for them . When exo members come back home , they always saw foods in dinning room and wonder who made those and now they finally found out who made those foods for them ..

" thanks for the foods " Chanyeol said with a smile . " oh- you are guys back ?" Lisa Awkwardly smile and they nod . " uhm here some foods " Lisa Said . " I guess you guys found out now " Chaeyoung chuckle . " goodbye " the girls go back to their room and rest . The fours boys have their foods that Chaelisa make for them and enjoy their foods as always .

Finally they go to their room and wash up . Chanyeol end up cuddle Chaeyoung so did Sehun also cuddle Lisa . Jongin took a small space to sleep so Jennie can take a big space to sleep . Suho end up sleeping hugging his wife Jisoo while their daughter is sleeping in the crib .

- the next day -

The boys decided take a rest and luckily they are already recording the songs and the dance is still needing more practice .

Lay visit them today and have a talk with them for a while . " i will visit you guys again if I can !" Lay smile and leave the house since he is really busy but he also miss Seoul so he decided to Hang out alone in Seoul .

chaeyoung , chanyeol ,sehun and Lisa are deciding to go on a double date and it was lisa idea . the couples are changing into new outfitd as they get ready for the date .

they decided go to han river and bought some foods .  they arrive at the han river and fan saw them are together . the fans want to approach them but they decided to let their idols have fun so the fan wont disburst them .

The two couples hang out at Han River for a while and after that they want to go on separate date .

Chanrose go to gaming place while Lishun are going to pet cafe . The two couples have their own time together normally...

Finally they come back home and rest after having fun outside..

Seohyun and Baekhyun are going to the studio . Suho And Jisoo are at the home resting while Jennie And Kai are at the hospital because Jennie is checking up on her baby :)

The two couples who are outside , finally come back home and it was night which mean they arrive home at night .

Chaeyoung and Lisa are cooking dinner again and the members thankful for them . After dinner , they go to their own rooms and have their time .

————————

After this update, I will on semi- break , please check out my account lastly conversation I posted if you aren't follow me :)

Thank you and ily 💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 697 44
The title itself suggest that that this is going to be funny.... Those of you who haven't read my other book on exo... it's also exo scenarios but...
10.3K 517 18
"There's a saying that you have to expect the unexpected. But how can I expect being with the most famous KPOP boy group? How can I expect that a fan...
29.7K 1.4K 33
Exo Kai and Blackpink Jennie are the first ones to know the secret relationship of Exo Suho and Blackpink Jisoo. But when they both woke up the next...