The Crush Story! ( COMPLETED...

Av Rii_writes

Have you ever had a Crush on someone? Like a serious one? Then you have to read this.... ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‚ RagSan and... Mer

Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Cover

Shot 1

1K 42 63
Av Rii_writes

Hellloooo my lovely people!!! 😍 I hope you all are doing fine!!!! Stay safe fellas!

As promised here is a brand new RagSan story and I really hope you'll like it..........

This story is for all the people who had a huge, strong crush on someone whom they couldn't tell..... To whom they couldn't express their feelings........ it's a huge thing to love and adore someone who won't reciprocate your feelings......... 🥂 Cheers to all the one sided lovers 🥺❤️💃

Dig in to know more!!!!🤗

So without any further a do let's get started 💃💃💃

~~~~

The scene starts in the corridor of a huge college campus where two girls are shown walking towards their class.

Girl 1 : yaar... we haven't seen them from the morning... don't know whether they'll come or not...

Girl 2 : Saumya yaar... relax... they'll come for sure. Missing morning lectures is their thing. Now come fast, we are late.

Saumya ; duh, Ragini you just don't care.

Yes, they are Ragini and Saumya.

( The two leads of this story 😁 )

Ragini : of course, i do. But taking stress will not help us..... we have to think something......

Saumya : then think.... For me also......

Ragini gives her a strong look.

Ragini ( excited ) : Wait i have an idea. Why don't we call them for your birthday party.

Saumya : yeah as if they'll come. ( rolls her eyes ) We haven't even talked to each other.

Ragini : arre so what? We are in same class we can call them. Look i'll talk to Harsh whenever I'll find him alone.

Saumya : haw... why will you talk to him alone?

Ragini : dumbo, then will you go and talk? You and I can't even speak in front of them.. so it'll be easy to talk to Harsh instead... huh... and you just concentrate on Rudra and let go off Harsh.. vaise bhi he's such an idiot.

Saumya ( smiles ) : okay done. Now come lets go.

The door of the class was closed and the girls knew that they were late. They took a deep breath and opened the door and as soon as they saw towards the class their eyes light up but they composed themselves as the professor glared at them and scolded for being late. They muttered sorry and sat in the third row. Their heartbeat was getting higher. They looked at each other and smiled widely.

~~

Author's Note :

As they continue the class, let me tell you the reason for their happiness. Ragini and Saumya are best friends from first semester and now they had huge crush on the other set of best friends. Just behind them were sitting their crushes, Sanskaar and Rudra along with their friends, Harsh, Joydeep and Kirath. Ragini and Saumya are head over heels on these two boys from one year and this semester for the first time they all were in the same class. Seeing them everyday would give a different kind of adrenaline rush to them but the boys were, according to them, unaware of their secret admirers. Saumya had a little crush on Harsh as well but not more than Rudra.

~~

The girls came out of their dreamland as the teacher started taking the attendance. Well this was one of the most important reasons to come to college, attendance.

They relaxed and sat back on their chairs as the teacher left the room and behind her left the boys. They just admired them as they walked out doing silly things.

Saumya : yaar... why is Rudra so hot yaar?? Just look at his triceps man. You see everytime he walks, he'll show off his muscles. Ahh man... i love him so much...

Ragini : Rudra is only hot.. but my Sanskaar is hot and cute both... tall and handsome. ( deeamily )

Saumya ( twists her lips ) : don't go on his height. I love the way he is.He'll compliment my short height. Tere wale ko dekh Kaise lehra ke chalta hai.... ( Look at yours, how he swings while walking )

Ragini ; I don't understand why don't you like him???

She pouts .

Saumya : because there's nothing special about him....

Ragini ; not for you.... But for me he's the most special person!!!! Hayyeee.....

Saumya : lol Ragini....  your most special person, sanskaar already has a girlfriend.

Saumya teased her showing her tongue. Ragini twisted her lips.

Ragini ( putting her arm around her shoulder ) : don't take that chudail's name. Mera bas chale toh abhi unka break up karwa dun..... Now come lets go.....

Saumya : you look so cute when you are J...

Ragini : oh please... I'm not J.. and Sanskaar is just another time pass for Kavita. You know na she changes her boyfriend every semester. It's nothing new for her.... no one can love Sanskaar like I do... huh...

Saumya : acha baba.... now come lets go...

As soon as they walked out of the class towards their left, they saw Rudra and Sanskaar coming from the opposite side along with their group. Saumya got frightened seeing them and turned to go but Ragini stopped her.

Ragini : what are you doing idiot?

Saumya : yaar they are coming..

Ragini ; so what??

She turns her towards their direction but Saumya again moves back. Ragini again stopped her.

Ragini /; look if you'll behave like this then obviously they'll think something is fishy. Keep calm and come with me... and no more silly things...

Ragini glared at Saumya and moved forward holding her hand. Saumya just moved behind her with her head down while Ragini was trying to walk confidently.

Ragini lost all her sense as she passed through Sanskaar with his shoulder brushing off with hers. She felt her heart just skipped a beat. She felt weak in her knees and looked back. She looked at his retreating figure hoping that he would look back. But he went inside the class. Saumya shook her to get her out of her thoughts.

Ragini smiled and jumped happily and started rotating Saumya. She tried to stop her but all in vain. The students gave them weird looks as they passed by them.

Ragini calmed down her nerves as a professor, who was going to take their next lecture asked them to behave and come for the class. Saumya hit Ragini continuously for embarrassing her in public. Well this was not the first time that Ragini was doing such stupid things in public but Saumya was still not used to it.

They came in the class and sat on their seats which were in front of their crushes. They always sat like that. And it was not intentional, it just happened. Ragini was on cloud nine. Smile was not leaving her face after all it was her FIRST physical contact with her only crush, Sanskaar.

She and Saumya started talking by writing in their registers as the class continued. Saumya told her how she and Rudra had an eye contact when they were moving towards them. Eye contacts were common in both of their cases. Ragini would often have eye contacts with Sanskaar and same with Saumya and Rudra.

Now Ragini was determined to host a small party for Saumya's birthday and call them also so that they both will have some memories and pictures with their long time crushes.

The day passed with some staring and blushing, eye locks and teasing, and a little bit of studying. Their day would turn more happier and jolly when they would get a glance of their crushes. They have never spoke to them or had any kind of connection with them but still their presence affected them so much.

From last one year, RagYa were aware of SanRa's existence. Rudra was in Saumya's German class and even had his phone number. She would get to see him in German class. Same was with Ragini, Sanskaar was in her French class and she had his number but she couldn't see him more often as he would never attend the class. They would often see the boys hanging out in the corridors or outside the college gate.

While Saumya was in awe of Rudra's body as she loved big muscled junkies, Ragini loved Sanskaar's eyes and smile. Oh that damn smile..... They both were rich and were carefree. Well, there was no doubt the girls were flattered by their outer appearance and didn't knew a cent about their nature or behaviour but still crush is a crush.!

~~~~~

Ragini ( screeched ) : SAUMYAAAA.......

Ragini shouted and hugged Saumya as soon as she spotted her in the college the next day. Saumya almost chocked due to sudden pressure. Ragini released her and started jumping, all happy and excited.

Saumya : arre pagal aurat... chup ho ja... whats the matter?/

Ragini : yaaarrr.... Harsh agreed to be part of your birthday celebration....

Saumya ( now equally excited ) : what? How ? where ? when?

Ragini calmed down and smiled sheepishly. Saumya looked at her with suspicion.

Saumya : you did talked to Harsh right?

Ragini : um... yes... but ....

Saumya : but what?

Ragini : but in my dreams.... i swear he promised to come.

Ragini screeched like a baby. Saumya started hitting her.

Saumya : uff you and your dreams... always dreaming and dreaming. Beta, do something in real life also.. talk to him yaar... i so want to talk to Rudra....

Ragini : me too yaar... okay so we don't have any lectures for next two hours... I'll talk to him at any cost. This is our only chance man.... ek toh i don't understand why are we so scared of them?

She sat down feeling low. Saumya sat besides her feeling equally disheartened.

Saumya ; obviously yaar. They are so out of our league... they don't even look at us...

Ragini : and upar se they think that we are nerds who don't know anything except for attending classes and studying..

Saumya : seriously someone should go and tell them that we are not like others. We too enjoy, we bunk classes and do all the fun....

Ragini : yaarrrrrrr.............

Saumya ; but yaar, won't it be awkward if we'll only call them and no one else?

Ragini : umm right? We'll do one thing na... we'll call a few more people from the class and also my sports friends.. you can also call your other friends...

Saumya : yeah fine... you'll have to bring a big chocolate cake then..

Ragini : yeah don't worry about that. You worry about the party which you'll give us...

Saumya : bhookaadd....

********************************************

With all the courage and strength she had, Ragini went to talk to Harsh when she found him alone in the corridor. Her heart was beating like a bullet train and could pop out any moment. But she had to talk fast before Sanskaar or Rudra came.

Ragini : Hi Harsh..

Harsh : Hi..

Ragini : umm.. actually.. you know my friend, Saumya... its her birthday next week. So now as we are in same class, so I was thinking if you and your friends could come and wish her...

Harsh : but why us?

Ragini ( thinks ) : who wants you and your idiot friends? We just want Sanskaar and Rudra.... but we have to invite so many people so that these two would come....

She tried hard to control her smile which automatically appeared thinking about Sanskaar.

Ragini : aree i told na because now we are in same class. And we'll just cut the cake and click some pictures... other people from your section will also join us. And Saumya will also like if you all would come... and there's no hurry.. you can tell me by tomorrow... okay bye...

She left from there before he could ask anymore questions. Harsh looked on, uninterested. Ragini met Saumya in the washroom and told about her conversation with Harsh. They came back in their class.

Saumya : yaar i don't think they'll come....

Ragini : i know yarr... but lets see... once he tells me his answer, then only we'll plan the next thing...

Saumya : hmm...

She was sad so Ragini tried to cheer her up.

Ragini : common Saumya, don't get disheartened. Even if they don't come i'll make sure Rudra will wish you.

Saumya : yeah that will actually make my day ...

She said with dreamy eyes. Ragini hit her on her shoulder.

Ragini : now come let's go outside there's so much noise here...

And they move out of the class as they had a two hour break!

Precap : Birthday party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tadaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

Welcome to my world RuMya fans, if you are there!! This is my first story on your favorite couple and I really hope you'll like it and you'll support me!!🥺❤️ Please let me know your views and opinions 😁😁

😍💃😜😁🤭🤨🤔🙆🤣

Okay you can comment your emoji which depicts your feelings after reading the Chapter!!!!!

This story is dedicated to all the dear readers!!!!!! ❤️ Because aap hai toh hum hain! 🤗🤗

This TS is based on real life and I hope you'll like it!!!!! I don't know how this has turned out but let's see........  Please drop your comments about it.... I would love to know your views!!!!

And also vote 🙆

And if you know any RuMya fan then please tag them or let them know about this story.... 🥺😌😌 Pleej!

lucky_lakshmi Mounika543 ragika1 sindhuraii Silent-writerr Nasreen__Ayesha Tinku_Sweety _sizzling_stars_ TevarAnisha suma_007 FAIRY_tejaholic arviabhigya @frndsfrev 

I was not able to tag more people!!!! Please spread the word about the story!!!!!!! 🤗❤️🙆🥺

Will meet you again super soon!!! Till then stay safe and be happy!!!!!

Keep Reading
Love
Richa

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

30.4K 1.5K 13
What if the seeds of the storm that you have sown now threaten to wreak havoc in the life of the person you care about the most? Can you find the str...
11.2K 1.6K 23
I am in love with a Bad boy! Yes, that's what all called him and so did I. Even after so many years, mere thought of him brings smile on my face. '...
8.5K 1.1K 25
Story of Two Identical Twin Sisters and their Love ๐Ÿ˜ RagSan โค๏ธ MisHaan โค๏ธ
319K 32.7K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...