Pit-A-Pat ( Kuroo x OC fanfic...

נכתב על ידי MissCoffeeMonster

Kuroo Tetsurou Fanfiction NOTE: I don't own some of the character names Synopsis Kuroo Tetsurou and Kou (O/C... עוד

Chapter 1 - Hate, Kuroo and Tsukishima
Chapter 2 - Rumor
Chapter 3 - She
Chapter 4 - Misunderstood
Chapter 6 - What's wrong?
Chapter 7 - Sugar
Chapter 8 - Home Visitors
Chapter 9 - Fluttering
Chapter 10 - Today is day one
Chapter 11 - First Date, my heart is racing
Note

Chapter 5 - Worst

66 2 0
נכתב על ידי MissCoffeeMonster

"Oh, Hana-senpai, Yuri-senpai!" Lev called out, waving to the two girls who just bought food for their lunch.

"Oi." the girls greeted on Nekoma Volleyball boys with Yua seated on one table.

"Where's nee chan?" Kei asked, noticing his sister isn't with them.

That was the same question on Kuroo's mind. He did saw her in class but when he's about to go and talk to her she always disappeared.

"Ah..." Hana and Yuri look at each other with a little worry.

"She's... um... she's busy on some things." Hana chuckles - only a stupid person wouldn't notice she was faking it.

"Did she ate?" Kei asked.

"Ah... she said... she's not hungry." Yuri said.

"Eh? Kou-senpai??" Yua reacted, doubting what she heard.

Hana and Yuri nodded, awkwardly laughing.

"What's with her?" Kuroo thought to himself.

"And here Kei, she said you forgot this." Yuri handed a paper bag with his washed gym uniform to Kei.

"Thanks senpai."

"Did something happen with Kou-senpai. I haven't seen her for awhile now." Inuoka wondered. "I know our training with her was done but she said she'll visit on our practices."

"Yeah. Is she okay? I saw her on the hallway this morning but I don't think she heard me when I called her 'cause she ignored me." Lev said.

"Ehh? That's weird. I saw her yesterday and she ignored me too." Tora said. "And the way she walks... she's like a zombie."

"She's fine." Kei said flatly.

"Are you sure?" Yua asked. "I was with her earlier, I'm so worried "cause I noticed the bags under her eyes."

"Yes..." Kei replied at his girlfriend. "She's just busy since the exams is near. She's even going to school so early and she leave right after her class. When I got home, she's already locked inside her room, studying."

"Ah, right. Right. Whenever the exam was near, you really can't bother her." Hana reasoned out. "I forgot about that... right Yuri?" she nudged Yuri.

"Ah, haha. yeah yeah." Yuri nodded.

It was a lie.

A big lie.

Kou was just studying to avert all the things that bothers her and her friends know it. They know why she was acting so depressed all of a sudden.

"Ah... okay." Inuoka and Lev nodded.

"Instead of worrying on Kou, why don't you worry on improving your receives and blocks Lev." Yaku stated. "Haven't you said to her that you'll get alot of points on Spring High Tournament?"

"Gah!!! right, I said that." Lev starts to panic. "I need to practice more so I could ask senpai to watch my debut game."

"Not gonna happen." Kei smirked. "She never watch games."

"Ehh??" Lev, Inuoka and Yuki look at their team with questioning look.

"Yup. Never." Kei, Yaku and Kai shook their heads.

"She didn't watch the Interhigh, right?" Shohei Fukunaga stated.

"Yeah. She said she's not feeling well." Inuoka replied.

"Hn." Kei huffed. "Maybe, but that was not really the reason."

"Then what?" Inuoka asked.

Kei shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know either."

"Ehhhh???"
___________

Kuroo was on his way upstairs with Kenma when they spotted a familiar figure on the hallway. She's with a girl who seems to be a second year.

They stopped on the stairwell.

"Ah, you already paid thrice and nothing still came out?" Kou asked.

"Yes, senpai. Actually at first I paid a bill 'cause I thought this vending machine was working and give change." the young girl pouted and about to cry.

"Oh, oh! Don't cry." Kou patted her back. "Just leave it to me okay?"

Kou look around and saw that there was no one on the hallway, she doesn't saw Kuroo and Kenma since the two hid their selves.

"Could you step back?" she asked with a smile on the young girl.

The second year obeyed and Kou stick her ears on the side of the vending machine then knocked on it three times.

"Ah, gotcha." she grinned.

"What is she doing?" Kenma asked on Kuroo as they secretly watched her.

"I have no idea." Kuroo muttered, cocking his head on the side, eyeing on Kou's next move.

Kou steps twice backward as her eyes narrowed on a specific spot of the vending machine.

"What will you do, senpai?" the girl asked.

"Don't worry." Kou winked at her.

Kou stretched her neck from both sides then jumps in low slow motion, curling her hands in a fist.

"Bbam!"

A sound was heard and an item came out from the machine and coins were out aswell on the slot.

"Cha!" Kou smirked.

"Woah!" the young girl gasped, amaze. "Amazing."

"D-di-did she just kicked the machine?" Kenma asked after they saw Kou side kicked the vending machine.

"Y-ye-yeah." Kuroo with still surprised expression nodded.

"Now you have, this..." Kou crouched down and get the orange juice box down the take out port then handed it to the girl. "And this. You're change and the coins on your second and third try." she gave the coins that had been released.

"Ah, thank you senpai." the girl bowed.

She chuckles, "No worries." she patted her head. "Just keep this a secret between us 'cause that was not really allowed." she laughs awkwardly, scratching a finger on her cheek. "But this machine always stole money so I think he deserves a little kick." she joked.

"Yah. I promise." the girl nodded.

"Okay then. Go back to your class, you'll be late."

"Yes. Thanks again senpai." the girl waves before walking away.

Kou just smiled at her and the girl waved again before she went back to her room.

"So these passed days, she's busy kicking some vending machines." Kuroo smirked as they watch Kou skipped going upstairs, throwing her sressball up and down on her palm.

"Tch. It's obvious that she's trying to be busy to avoid us." Kenma said as he walk ahead.

"W-wh-what did you say?"

"Never mind." Kenma replied, going to his room.

"Oi, Kenma!" Kuroo shouted but he already disappeared. "What the hell is he talking about."
___________

"K-kou... Good mor...ning." Yuri greeted, watching Kou sluggishly walk inside their room. "A-are you okay?"

"Oh." she nodded, walking towards her desk and put down her bag. She sat and laid her head down, shutting her eyes close.

"I hate myself!" a girl cried.

"Hmph!" her eyes snapped open, hearing someone shouted angrily not that far from her.

"I hate it... I hate it... I hate it!"

"What happen?" she rubbed her eyes, whippping her head on left to right. "Who's that?"

She finally noticed Hana and Yuri standing next to a girl who was crying. She frowns, recognising the girl.

"W-why are you crying, Misa-chan?" she hurried and walk towards them.

"Kou-chan." Misa stretched her arms up like she was asking for a hug so she sat down.

Misa immediately grabs her as she cried.

"W-what's wrong?" she asked, patting her back.

"She was already crying when she went here." Yuri said. "We asked her what happen but she's not saying anything."

"No need to ask why... I'm sure this is because of that jerk Natsume." Hana said, directly.

"Hana-chan!" Yuri nudged her.

"What? Everyone was talking about him being linked to some younger girl." Hana said. "We all know he's not in a relationship with Misa but he was aware how much she likes him for so long. He should have atleast end things first with her before dating someone."

"Kou-chan..." Misa cried more when she heard Hana and hugs Kou tighter. "Nummm..hummm..."

"Oh honey. I'm sorry but I can't understand a word." Kou gently pushed her away then reached her unopened water bottle. She opened it and offered it to her. "Here, drink first."

Misa obeyed then breathed in and out.

"Oh, so it was true." Yaku peeked inside Class 3-5's room.

"What are you talking about?" Kuroo asked, frowning at the libero.

Yaku pointed inside where the girls gathered. There was no one inside aside from them since it's still too early.

"That cute girl was Misa-chan. When we were first year, at the first day of our school year, she confessed to a senpai by giving him a love letter in the middle of our campus field."

"Really?"

"Yeah." Yaku nodded. "But Natsume-senpai was umm... let's say a ladies man."

"So did he just dumped her or something?"

"Just listen." Yaku said as they stood outside. "Maybe you'll learn something."

"Huh?"

"I heard about the rumors... many times. but I choose not to believe it and just let it go." Misa stated.

"Eyy... Love..." Hana whispered as she shook her head.

"Aren't you and Natsume-senpai live at the same apartment building? Have you asked him about that?" Yuri asked.

"Yeah...we used to be neighbors but he suddenly decided to move out. I tried to talk to him but he keeps avoiding me then I happen to see him on a store so I followed him to know his new apartment and I saw him entered inside with a girl."

"Did you know who was it? Maybe it was her sister." Kou said. 'Or maybe some college classmate."

"I don't see her face 'cause I'm too far but when the girl got out. I saw them clearly... they were... kissing."

Kou's eyes widened

"Oh crap." Hana hissed, looking at Kou's expression.

"Kou-chan, what should I do? It really hurts." Misa cried, hugging her again.

"Why am I feeling hurt too?" Kou bit her bottom lip. "It must be really painful for a girl to witness that. It was painful for her because she was madly in love with that guy since before.... But why am I feeling this?"

"You really do love him, aren't you?" she asked, patting her back.

"Yeah. I really do."

"So maybe that's the reason why it really hurts."

Misa nodded then pulled herself away from Kou and her brows rose in shock when she gazed on Kou's face.

"K-kou-chan..."

"Hm?"

"Kk-kou." Hana and Yuri look at her with concern.

"What's wrong?" she asked, clueless.

"Kou-chan... your eyes... y-you're crying." Misa said, seeing tears fell on Kou's eyes.

"H-huh?" she quickly taps a hand on her cheek and surprised when she felt drops of tears on it.

Hana raised a brow on her.

"Kou." Yuri pouted.

"Ah... no... I'm not crying..." she shook her head repeatedly, chuckling as she hurried to wipe the tears off. "There was just something on my eye ha..ha." she fanned herself with both hands. "Ahh... my eyes were really sensitive on dust... maybe I should start wearing glasses."

"Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yeah." she nodded. "Of course." "Damn it what's wrong with me."

"Stop crying now, Misa. Maybe Kou was carried away 'cause you're still crying." Yuri said.

"Hey, I can't help it. It hurts."

"Of course it will hurt... it was really really painful 'cause you know... loving a cold-blooded jerk is depressing." Hana said. "But I think whatever type of person you'll fall into... it will still be the same. It will still be frustrating."

Misa sighed heavily. "Have you... ever loved someone?"

Hana and Yuri both nodded a yes but they all look down at Kou who was just staring blankly and isn't responding.

"Oi, Kou?" Hana called. "She's asking you too. Have you ever loved someone?"

"Me?"

"Yah." the three girls said.

"hmmm... No..."

"Really?" Yuri raised a brow. "You never love someone even before?"

"You never felt your heart beats fast when you're with someone?" Hana asked.

"W-what? Of course not." she look away.

"Really?" Hana and Yuri asked again.

"Even if I felt that my heart is nearly coming out, it doesn't mean I love him... maybe it happens because I hate him." she said, gritting her teeth. Hana and Yuri laughed quietly.

"Ah... but if it does, it's obviously love Kou-chan even you hate him or what." Misa stated.

"Oh really?? I don't think so."

"Yes. They say when heart flutters, that was love." Yuri stated.

"Wh-why? Why would I call it love?" Kou defended as she stood up with both hands on her waist. "Love supposed to make a person happy, but why does it makes someone feel depressed in some point? It is for two people, so if you are just the only one feeling it... it is not love."

Hana snort a laugh as she hear Kou's taunts like she was admitting that she was guilty in a crime.

"Ah, Kou-chan... they call it unrequited love." Misa said.

"I heard that... but if they really insist it was love... for me it's the-worst-kind-of-love ever." Kou said with irritation. "It sucks."

"Yeah." Misa agreed. "It sucks when you ask yourself... does he thinks about me when I can't sleep thinking about him? Could he eat when I couldn't eat? Did he feel the same pain I felt whenever I saw him with someone else?" she paused. "In unrequited love the answer is 'No.'"

"It won't be unrequited anymore if that happens." Hana said.

"That's why it sucks." Misa pouted. "I'm so stupid."

"Tss. Don't say that." Kou poked Misa's forehead. "You're not stupid, he's the one who's stupid... You are a brave woman who just choose to stay to like a jerk him. Maybe fate just played a little on you to realize something."

"Huh?" Misa asked.

"It's been three years now, if you can... and you want to know the truth, you should try talking to him and clear everything."

Misa look up on her with sad eyes. "But what if he totally rejects me and say that he loves her?"

"She can't accept that, Kou-chan. It will kill her." Yuri said.

"That's what fate wants you to know... y'know, acceptance is the hardest thing to do. But even if it hurts seeing him with someone else... once you see that person you love happy, that was the best sign for you to decide and think if you'll continue or give up 'cause love should not be selfish." she smiled.

"Kou-chan." Misa cried more wrapping her arms on Kou's waist.

She patted her head. "I told you, you're brave. You can do it besides we're here, right Hana... Yuri?"

"Of course... Anytime." they said, giving her a thumbs up.

"If you're ready... Talk to him and say everything you wants to say then try to think about it as much as you could and if you're done, surely... you can decide on what will make the both of you happy." Kou said. "You did your best and you deserve to be happy too with someone who'll love you the way you love him."

Outside the room, Yaku was stunned on what they heard.

Kuroo was out of words too as he just watch the scene inside. "What is she saying? Is it about that Sousuke?"

"If he's not really the one for you... you can find someone else." Yuri said. "Look at Sakamoto-san... I know he secretly likes you."

Sakamoto Rei, their classmate who was a childhood friend of Misa, just entered. He was shocked since Yuri stated a fact. He blushed.

"See." Hana pointed at Sakamoto.

"That was fast." Kou laughs.

"Don't deny that. I know you cried when you heard Misa likes Natsume-senpai." Yuri teased the guy more.

"Yosh!" Kou breathed deeply, curling her hands in fists and glance on their wall clock.

"So Kou... How about you?"

Kou looks at Hana as she make a face on her question. "Huh?"

"Are you done thinking?" Hana nodded towards the door.

Kou turns and there was this charming guy, waving at her.

"Kou, meeting." Sousuke said as he walks towards her with bright smile.

The brunette look back at Hana and sighed.

"I don't know."

Hana smirked at her friend's answer as she watches her turns back to Misa.

"Misa, stop crying now okay?" Kou said to Misa then look at Hana and Yuri. "I just need to go now." she grabs a notebook and a pen from her bag and walks towards Sousuke. "See you later."

"What happen?" Sousuke asked, walking beside Kou.

"Ah, long story." she replied. "Some girls' stuff."

He looked down at her face as they stepped out of the room. He frowns, noticing something on Kou's face.

"Have you ate? You look a bit sick?"

"Huh?" Kou looked at Sousuke and chuckles. "What are you saying? I'm fine."

"You sure?"

"Yuh, I-"

"Oi, Kou-chi!"

"Hm?" Kou turn her head to look on the person who called her. "Oh.. oi, Morisuke."

She smiled then took a quick glance at Kuroo, standing next to Yaku.

"What's up?" Yaku said. "You aren't hanging out with us lately."

"Ahh, y-yeah. Sorry... A little busy." she reasoned.

"Ahhhh..." he nodded. "Maybe you could visit the practice when you're free... the kids miss you."

"Ah, sure. I-"

She paused as her eyes spotted a familiar figure behind Kuroo and Yaku, walking towards them.

"Kou." Sousuke leaned closer to her and whisper. "We need to hurry up."

"Ah..." Kou gave a smile to Yaku as she continues. "... Sorry but I need to go now. See you around." she waved as she turn back and walk away with Sousuke.

"Tetsu-chan."

"Ah, damn it." Kuroo hissed, watching Kou and Sousuke walk away and hearing Kurumi's voice behind him.

"Yeah... 'damn it'." Yaku smirked, leaving Kuroo.
___________

"Ah, Kuroo-kun. Can you help me with this?" a girl approached Kuroo with a workbook on her hands.

Kuroo was calmly seated on his desk, playing a pen on his fingers while his classmates are stressed on answering their seat works which he just finished minutes ago.

Their class knows that Kuroo Tetsurou aren't just good at court but he was also good at studies. He was on the top 10 on overall rankings of all the third years even he was busy on his volleyball team. Because of this, some classmates of him tend to ask for his help on their studies but sometimes, in some case, it was a pain for him.

"Which one?" Kuroo asked as he put down his pen and glance up on this girl in front of him.

The girl flashes a bright smile and blush when she heard his voice.

"This one." she laid her book on his desk.

"This is the easiest question here. Did she even study?" he thought to himself, frowning lightly.

As Kuroo wrote the solution on a blank paper, someone was secretly watching him.

"Ah... so this is how smart ones flirts. Tch. Why don't you kiss her after this class. Ahh no... he can't 'cause he has a girlfriend who can kiss him anywhere or anytime he wants." Kou sulked as she get back on her workbook, trying to answer it alone. "Damn it. How come I can't solve this thing. I've read the whole chapter last night." she bit her bottom lip.

Kuroo saw Kou from his periperal, she crumpled a paper and threw it into the garbage can five feet away behind her without turning. She grins as she perfectly shoot it.

"What the hell is she doing?" he muttered as he focused back on this girl's workbook.

The girl pulled a chair and sat next to him but he immediately finish to answer the problem.

"Here." he closed her book with the solution inside and slid it away from him.

"Ehh... that was quick." the girl pouted then leaned closer to Kuroo and flip the book open again. "How about, this one Kuroo-kun." she said with honey-like voice.

"Ah, what a pain." he said to himself.

Kuroo felt the girl's cheek was about to lean on his arm so he abruptly moved himself away and took his pen again then answered the problem as fast as he can.

Without Kuroo's knowledge, Kou was keeping an eye on them as she noticed the girl's short skirt and it gets shorter when she leaned more closer towards him. It's like she's purposely lifting it up.

She smirked.

"Ah... Short skirts huh. nice." she said to herself, thinking that Kuroo could see more than what she could see.

But actually she was wrong because Kuroo have no interest on such things even it happens everytime a girl ask for his help.

He might look like a bad boy, but he's not really like that.

"Oi, Kou" .... "Kou.."

"TSUKISHIMA KOU!"

"Perv..." Kou accidentally blurt out in surprise.

It caught everyone's attention including Kuroo and they were all looking at her as she was standing.

"Ah... Su...perbbb! Cha! Cha!" she cheered, awkwardly raising her hands more up as she smile at her classmates. "Fight! Fight! aha..ha." she chuckles.

They laugh at her then continue on what they were all doing.

"What the heck." she pouted as she slumped down on her seat.

"Oi, what are you doing?" Hana tapped Kou from behind.

Kou sighed. "You startled me. What do you want?"

"Tch." Hana laughs. "What were you thinking, you dummy."

"Nothing. I was just answering this stupid work book and I don't understand a thing..." Kou abruptly put her head down on her table.

"Hey! Stop moping there. You'd been killing yourself by studying so hard." Yuri lift her up.

"Huh." Kou gasp the moment she raised her head up.

Hana and Yuri was surprised as Kou was too when she felt a cold thing sticks on her forehead.

She gazed up with wide eyes, seeing Sousuke in front of her, holding an orange box.

"Drink this." he said.

She held it with both hands, just staring at him, unable to speak.

Sousuke grins then pass on her.

"Ow~ he's so sweet, Kou." Hana teased, looking at Kou with awe.

"W-what was that?" Kou asked herself, staring blankly, gripping the juice box tightly. "It was really sweet but... it feels... weird."

Hana look at some direction and saw Kuroo with crossed brows looking at Kou.

"You die." Hana muttered and laughed.

"What's so funny?" Yuri asked.

"Yuri, I think Yakkun was right." she said.

"Hm?"
______________

Another day passed before the exam week and summer vacation starts, there are rumors and conflicts that keeps happening on some students but Kou managed to stay at peace.

She make herself more busy on school works and focus more on her studies, with this she barely see or meet any of the volleyball boys. She just happen to see them on corridors but she just say hi and hellos to them since the team were also busy on their studies and practices.

"Ah, transfer this... here then..." she mumbled as she stroll on the halls while holding her notes and a pen. "Ah, gotcha!"

She turned on a corner and something make her stop in surprise.

"Oh God! What... are you doing?"

She frowns to see Kuroo Tetsurou, appearing out of no where in his gym uniform, blocking her way with one leg stretch up, leaning on the wall.

"Can't you see, I'm stretching." he said.
"Dork." she muttered, gritting her teeth.

"Ahh ~I never thought my legs were this long."

She grimace, watching him reached his feet.

"Can you let me pass?" she asked.

"Huh?"

She replied with a raised brow and eyes motioning him to move.

"I don't want to."

"What!?" she snapped.

He put down his leg and step near her.

"I said I. don't. want. to." he emphasized.

"Tch." she move to the right and he did to his left.

She move to her left and he blocks her again.

He grins, she look up at him.

In fourth try, it was a so easy for her as she tricked him for moving so quick and succeeded, passing through him.

"Damn it." he hissed as she run away.
______________

"You got a break?"

"Nah, I just want to check if both of my dear siblings are still alive." Aki replied, leading Kuroo to their living room. "You know how stubborn my little brother was and surely you're aware of Kou's attitude. Those two are really cause blood war."

Kuroo laughed at his captain's statement as he looked around on Tsukishima family's house, hoping someone would pop out from any of the rooms upstairs yet there's no one.

"So how's the team?"

Kuroo blinks, almost shock when Aki suddenly speaks.

"It's good." he said then sighed heavily, remembering why he ask for his old captain's help. "But... Coach Nekomata wants some changes before SpringHigh and I still don't get what more the old man wants."

"Hey, being at top 8 in Tokyo Interhigh, isn't bad y'know so don't sigh at me like that." Aki said, hitting the younger captain on hjs head. "Tch."

"Rank isn't important if we still don't get into nationals."

"Hn." Aki smirked. "Okay, Here. These are some of our old regimens... I saw it on my old stuffs." he handed a notebook on Kuroo.

Kuroo flipped the pages of the notebook and noticed that some pages was written with a different handwriting.

"Oya! Some of those was made by Kou so I'm sure you could read it." Aki stated. "If you have questions, just ask her. She's the one who helps me before."

"Ah."

Aki frowns as he watched her little brother wordlessly plopped down on a couch. "Oi, Kei... where's Kou?"

Kei turns his head to his brother then pointed on their kitchen.

"Udatte udatte udatteku... Kirameku ase ga koboreru no sa!"

Kuroo and Aki gaped, head turns to the kitchen where they heard someone singing Kanaboon's Silhouette.

"Oboetenai koto mo takusan attadarou
Daremo kare mo shiruetto."

The singing was a total mess, like the singer really just want to shout without caring of other people who could hear her.

Kou went out of their kitchen carrying a bag of potato chips, still singing and nodding, banging her head with earphones on her ears.

"Daiji ni shitetta mono wasureta, furi o shitanda yo..."

She bounded upstairs without noticing the eyes watching her.

"Nanimo nani yo waraerusa." she sang as she got in to her room, slamming her door closed.

"What the hell happen?" Aki asked on his little brother. "What did you do?"

Kuroo's brows furrowed as they wait on Kei's answer.

"Nothing. She's been like that for a week..." Kei said, laughing. "It's a bit annoying but it's better... we haven't fight since then."

"Eh? That mess voice means she's not good... this calls for an emergency."

Kuroo can't help to be curious on what just Akiteru said but seeing her in school, he noticed that she was acting weird... and this remains a mistery for him.
______________

"So you're telling me, she's been acting weird even at class and she keeps avoiding you?"

"Yeah." Kuroo nodded. "Even in her house..." he added as he lie down on their couch while frowning at the ball he keeps tossing up. "She'll just roll her eyes on me and when I tried to pissed her off, she just let it go. Every time I saw her alone, she always says she's busy without even looking at me." he groans as he let the ball dropped on his palm. "What's more annoying is that, I always saw her that Mr. Class Rep. Tch."

"Who wouldn't? Anyone would do the same if they were on her shoes." Kai said bluntly, causing Yaku laughed sarcastically.

"What do you mean by that?" Kuroo asked as he sat up and looked between the two.

"Just like what Kai said." Yaku quirked an eyebrow at their captain. "After what she saw-"

"Huh? Saw what?... What did she saw?"

On the bedhead's confused expression Yaku and Kai both heaves a sigh.

"Since Hana don't want to say anything, Yuri approached and talk to us." Kai started. "She said that Kou saw you and Kurumi..." he pauses and shrugged his shoulders at his next words. "ahh... y'know."

"Huh?" Kuroo asked again, not getting what the wings spiker meant..

Yaku rolled his eyes on Kuroo and groaned. "Kou saw you and Kurumi kissing, you moron!" he blurt out, throwing a rolled shirt on his face.

"The fuck." Kuroo frowns at the libero.

"You idiot! I thought it was just another shitty rumors, made up by Kurumi."

Kuroo clicks his tongue. "I don't kiss her. She kissed me." he defended.

"Ahhhh, you think Kou-chi will believe that? She saw you with her own eyes, you doofus." Yaku shot a death glare at Kuroo. "By the way Kai, where are the kids?"

"They aren't yet here. Tora texted me... he says he heard that the kids we're planning to go to Inuoka's house to just study and ditch the practice today."

"What!?" Yaku frowns then check his phone and he saw five messages from the boys with 'I'm sorry' on it.

"They said they don't want to see Kuroo 'cause they hate him."

"What the heck." Kuroo stressed out, lying back on the couch.
______________

Kou was all alone, walking at the back of their school. Hana and Yuri weren't able to go home with her because of their club meeting.

She was quietly walking when someone approach her.

"Oi, Tsukishima."

"Hm?" she look back and immediately recognised the guy. "Nakagawa?"

Nakagawa Kin was a student in Class 3-6. He belongs to top 10 students and been dying to make his grades higher and beat the other students. He's the kind of student who kills himself in studying in able to pass the National Center Test and make him qualified into top ranked universities.

He was her classmates in first year and everyone knows him for being a studious student who hates losing since he was obsessed in beating the students higher than him.

"Did you start that rumor?" Kin flared, looking at her directly.

"Huh?"

"Hn. Stop acting so innocent. Someone says that you saw me that night."

"What are you saying?" she asked, puzzled.

"That night, on the train station. You saw me with that first year right?" his eyes widened with fury.

"What the hell is he talking about?"

"You should've kept your mouth shut." he abruptly held her shoulders tightly. "I'm not dating that kid. She likes me and keeps following me around."

"Nakagawa, I don't know what you're saying. I didn't see anything and I didn't make any rumor." she justified then slaps his hands on her then turned to leave.

He hurriedly followed her.

"Where are you going?" he grabs her arm then forced her to face him. "Tell to everyone, it's a lie. I don't date that loser first year. It's stressing me out... they starts to talk about me and more rumors came out just because of what you said. My parents will kill me if I'll bomb my exam!"

She glared at him as she felt his grip on her becomes painful.

"Seriously, did you really lost your mind?" she shoves his hands off to her. "I told you, I don't know what you were saying."

She starts to walk away in a quick pace but he got more impatient, he go after her.

"Oi!" he pulled her backpack from behind.

She almost lost her balance as her bag had dropped on the ground.

"Nakagawa!" she shouted, turning back at him.

They both breathed heavily, glaring at each other.

"Don't deny it! Someone witnessed you... I know it was you!"

"Ah!" she winced after he violently pushed her on the wall.

"Shit." she told to herself, feeling the pain on her back. "What's wrong with him?"

"It wasn't me." she said, feeling so weak.

Kin sarcastically laughed.

"Why are you like this huh?" he held her in both hands. "Not because every guys likes you, it means I'm one of them. I don't belong to those stupid low lives... I won't let you off until you admit it."

"What the... Why can't I move?" she tries to pushed him but she can't.

She breathed deeply then move with her full strength and she succeeded on her third try.

She hurried and attempts to run away.

"We're not yet done." he shoves her again hard to the wall, holding her arms. "You won't admit it, huh? You won't admit it!"

"I told you it wasn't me."

She knows she can run and fight against him but now she's feeling weak like she doesn't have any strength.

"It was you!"

"It wasn't me!" she shouted.

In an attempt to get away again, she kicked his leg and accidentally scratch his face.

"Ah!" he whines then he felt a pain on his cheek, he taps a hand on it and saw a drop of blood on his finger.

"Hey, I..."

"Why you!" he hissed, harshly grabbing her collar and dragged her, causing two buttons of her uniform loosen. "How dare you!?"

"Ah!"

It was so sudden, he slaps her face, making her stumble down the ground.

"DAMN YOU, NAKAGAWA!"

Kou clearly heard and recognised that bloody scream from above. She gazed up and saw Kuroo in rage as he jumped down.

"You son of a bitch!" Kuroo runs towards Kin then slaps him hard. "WHAT DID YOU JUST DO TO HER!?" he shouted.

"Hey, that hurts!" Kin whines as he fell down in pain, holding his cheek.

Kuroo smirked as he grabs him by his collar, pulling him up.

"It does right?"

Kin nodded.

"K-kuroo..." Kou barely called out, trying to stand up and stop him but she can't.

"Then why do you slap a girl?" Kuroo held Kin up then slap him again harder. "WHY DO YOU SLAP HER!?"

Kin was too stunned to speak.

"Tch." Kuroo let him go and turn to walk towards Kou.

Kin took the chance to stood up then he abruptly grabs Kuroo on the shoulder, turning him and throw a fist.

Kuroo managed to dodge it and Kin fell down.

"You, piece of trash!?" he was ready to hit Kin again.

Kou, with all her might, hurried towards him and grabs his arm, pulling him away from Kin.

"Kuroo, I'm fine." she said with stammered voice.

His lifted fist shivers as he kept his death glare on Kin.

"I'm fine." she pants.

He breathed out heavily and slowly put his fist down.

"Have you lost your mind, huh?" he shouted on Kin.

Kin stood up, grinning at Kuroo as he wiped the blood on his lip.

"I guess you're one of them huh? Kuroo?" he scoffed. "You're wasting your time... A cheap girl like her deserves to be hit to learn her lesson."

"You bastard!" Kuroo hissed as he escapes on Kou.

He run towards him to hit him again.

"NO! Please stop!"

It was for a moment, he went to a stop as he heard her screamed, holding him from behind in a back hug.

"Kuroo... please."

Kuroo was panting and still livid.

"Please, stop." she begs.

Kuroo kept a glare on Kin with still clenched fist.

"Kuroo..." she held him tighter.

He bit his lip as he put down his hand, forcing himself to calm down.

"Tch." Kin hissed. "We're not yet done." he warns then run away with bleeding lips.

Kuroo still wants to chase him yet he have no choice but to obey Kou even he still feels the anger within him.

If she didn't stop him, he doesn't know what more he could've done to Kin.

He look down at Kou's hands that still wrapped around him. His eyes widened in shock, seeing it was shivering. He hurriedly turn to her, holding her forearms.

"Fuck." he cuss, looking at her shivering hands.

She kept her gaze down. "I-- I'm sorry."

"Tch." he bit his lower lip, still pissed.

He held her hands tight and his gaze went down.

His brows furrowed when he noticed her torn uniform with lost buttons. He look away with clenched jaws.

It made her skin exposed and it almost made her whole undergarment shown.

It makes him more pissed.

He immediately removes his jacket and put it over her shoulders then pick up her stuffs.

"Let's go." he grabs her hand and pulled her.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

177K 15.7K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
657K 15.8K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
261K 1.4K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them