โ„™๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•– [ ๐”ธ ๐•‚โ„•๐• ๐•ฉ โ„๐•–๐•’๐••...

By _sunquids_

[OFFICIALLY DISCONTINUED] "๐‘ท๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’† ๐’”๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’”๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’“, ๐‘ฐ ๐’‘๐’“๐’๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’† ๐‘ฐ'๐’๐’ ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’… ๐’‚ ๏ฟฝ... More

CONCERNING THE BOOK
Selected >[Prologue]
Chapter 1: The Boy And The Demon
Chapter 2: Final Selection
Chapter 3: Unexpected Reunion
Chapter 4: A Difficult Boar-Head
Chapter 5: The Spiders
Chapter 6: Never Fear, The Pillars Are Here!
Chapter 7: The Pillars
Chapter 8: Let's Get Kicking!
Chapter 9: Mitsuri And Le Snek
Chapter 10: My Father Loved The Stars
[๐Ÿ”“โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•Œ๐•Ÿ๐•๐• ๐•”๐•œ๐•–๐••๐Ÿ”“] ๐”น๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•†๐•— ๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•Š๐• ๐•ฆ๐•
[๐Ÿ•Š แด„สœแด€ส€แด€แด„แด›แด‡ส€ แด˜ส€แด๊œฐษชสŸแด‡ ๐Ÿ•Š]
Chapter 11: Preparation
Chapter 12: Gifts And Promises
Chapter 13: Train Goes WOOSHHHH-
Chapter 14: Divide and Conquer
[Extras #1: Onigiri]
Chapter 16: Truth
Chapter 17: Welcoming back friends
[I N T E R M I S S I O N # 1]
[ EXTRAS #2: DANGO]
[ENDED] POLL
Chapter 18: Investigation
Chapter 19: Day Off
Chapter 20: HUH
Chapter 21: Hurting and bonding
Chapter 21.5: Thoughts
Chapter 22: Reunions And Flowers
An Important Decision For Future Chapters
Chapter 23: Disaster Always Find A Way
[EXTRAS #3: SAKURA ZEN]
PLEASE READ, THIS IS IMPORTANT
Chapter 24: Come live with us in the palace
I'm so sorry
Chapter ???: GAME OVER

Chapter 15: Curious

13.5K 613 837
By _sunquids_

"KYAA!"

"L-LET US GO!"

"Y-Y/N-SAMA!"

You look up from the dandelions you were admiring, your face full of alarm. Sumi was sobbing, tugging onto your sleeves in a pleading manner. "P-p-please help us!" She cried out, dampening your hakama pants. (You're probably wearing something similar to Tsukasa)

===

You heard shouting in the distance, some belonging to Kiyo and Naho while another deep male voice yelled at them.

By the time you two neared, Sumi charged at him as the others swarmed around him as well. You stayef back, waiting for an opening. Soon after, Tanjiro interfered, trying to headbutt him but to no avail.

You laughed at their little standoff, chuckling at Kanao's efforts. You soon gasped seeing how he carelessly threw Naho away after realizing she wasn't a Corps member. It irked you a bit to see him doing that which let you make your move.

"Anyways, I'm taking her with me."

Light tapping could be heard, wind flowing through your H/C hair.

"She may not be useful but she's still a member regardless."

In one swift movement, you lifted your leg middair with Tengen dodging. "You see, Y/N had a much flamboyant grand entrance but you know the rules, you can't hurt another member." He smirked devilishly while your face remained stoic.

"Now Kanzaki, let's go- GEH?? WHAT THE HELL?"

"Y-Y/N-sama..." Aoi muttered out as she grasped on you for dear life. You gave a glare to the Sound Pillar, making him glare back. You held onto her securely, landing near the rest.

"You shouldn't think so lightly of everyone." You gestured for her to go behind Kanao to which she did.

"I'll go in her place, you need a female right?" You crossed your arms, unbothered by the tense atmosphere. Tengen shook his head with disapproval.

"No good, no good. You're still on resting time." You were about to protest when Tanjiro interrupted.

"We'll go instead!"

===

"Aoi-san!!"

The butterfly trio surrounded her, engulfing her into a hug as tears poured out at immense speed. You patted Kanao's head to which she looked at you, confused.

"Great job, Kanao..." She raised a brow, contemplating whether she should ask or not. She opened her mouth to speak but only managed out a weird sound.

You chuckled, making her blush in embarrassment. She still wasn't used to it, to her, it felt like a thousand needles pricking her insides but... she kinda liked the feeling. It made her feel more alive.

"Kanao, great job for holding him down." You placed a palm over your heart, giving her a smile small. "That was something your heart told you to do, right? You can feel it, right?"

She reluctantly placed a hand over her heart, the rhythmic beating soothing her. She relaxed a little, adjusting her hand so she can feel the pin you had given her. It's metalic surface gave her a sense of comfort, reminding her she wasn't alone. Soon after, you joined the group hug for Aoi, making the ravenette squeal in protest, saying you were too strong.

Kanao watched you all interact, enjoying it from afar. Her hand twitched, making her look down. It twitched again, moving out slightly to your direction. You noticed this, grabbing her hand.

"Come on Kanao, join us!"

Her heart fluttered and it felt as if a million butterflies were bursting inside of her, begging to come out but she kept it in. "Keep your cool." She thought.

>>>

"Ara ara~ Y/N I didn't see you in your usual spot by the garden this morning~", Shinobu placed down the wisteria flower she was holding, looking up at you.

"...there.. there was a complication." Your arms crossed as you let out an angry huff. Shinobu let out a chuckle, turning to you completely. "You shouldn't hang upside down like that, you might fall from the tree~"

You sighed, sitting up and jumping down. You explained everything as Shinobu listened attentively, chuckling a bit at your actions.

"Ah, that's why Aoi looked a little shaken up, she was frantically looking around when she went to take the sheets." You wheezed, while a sneeze could be heard from somewhere.

"Coo! Coo!"

Both of you turned around to find Hagakure with a letter tied to her leg. "Letter from Rengoku Kyojuro-sama! Coo!"

"From Kyo?" You opened up the letter, reading it while Shinobu tried to peek. "Ara ara~ having tea at his estate? You better get going~" You slipped the letter in your pocket, bidding goodbye to Shinobu as she saw you off.

She yelled towards you at the last minute, cupping a hand to her mouth. "Ah! Y/N, wait!"

She made her way over to you, handing you a small piece of paper. "While you're out, is it alright that you get these for me? Rengoku's place is near a pharmacy that has herbs I need, if they happen to run out, there should be a small villa around there. There's also a few things I need you to get near the Red Light District, is that alright?"

You gave her a reassuring smile, patting her shoulder. "Just count on me!" Shinobu's eyes widened a bit at your warmth, it reminded her a bit of when she was younger. The warmth was comforting but it had another feeling to it.

However, the warmth went away and she snapped out of her daze when you waved at her. She smiled, waving back.

"She... Haha.. Curious..."

>>>

"Kawasaki-san! Glad you could make it!" Kyojuro exclaimed with his arms crossed. He gestured for you to come inside, making his way to a small table with some tea. He poured some for you as you muttered a small thank you.

"It should be me who says thank you, you saved my life afterall!"

You two conversed for a while, talking about missions you've gone through and demons you've met that were particularly unique.

"Ahem, Y/N, I actually called you here to ask a few questions if you don't mind." You sipped your tea and nodded as he continued.

"This concerns what Oyakata-sama told us. During the Pillar meeting, he told us you could defeat us all, overpower us. Is that true?" You stayed quiet for a bit, contemplating your words. You look up at him with a serious face, "Yes, that's... possible."

He rose up from the table a bit, his eyes filled with excitement. "So does that mean you can defeat Kibutsuji Muzan?"

That name left a bitter taste in your mouth. You both stared at each other for a while, though it wasn't clear who was gonn break the silence first.

"... I.. I can but-"

"Excellent! Can I ask you more questions?" You tilted your head a bit, as he waited for your answer. "You're not gonna ask why I haven't defeated him yet?" He chuckled, placing a hand on your head.

"Oyakata-sama already answered that question. We're gonna try our best to bring you to your full potential!"

You smiled a bit, making Kyojuro's face heat up. He pinched your cheeks, making you yelp in confusion.

"You know, you're so cute when you smile like that Y/N!"

He stopped and made his way to sit next to you. He pinched your cheeks again before he continued talking, "During your sleep, I visited Tanjiro one day. I noticed a weird aura coming from him and found a protective seal on him. Was it perhaps you who put it on him?"

Your eyes widened as a look of amusement made it's way to his face. "The thing wouldn't come off but it's power and aura started to wear off around the week you were about to wake up." He stopped pinching your cheeks, inching his face closer to yours.

"As far as I know, the seal seemed to resemble one of a demon or yokai and you're far from dead."

You backed away from him but he managed to slip his hands around your waist and back, making you both even closer than before.

"...Are you a demon?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48K 1.7K 11
(ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE) โ†ณ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ F/N finds himself going through many adventures with the people of Kimetsu no Yaiba. He stays kind...
1.4M 24.8K 125
โœง ๐‘ฒ๐’๐’Ž๐’๐’“๐’†๐’ƒ๐’Š(๐’‹๐’‚๐’‘๐’‚๐’๐’†๐’”๐’†) โœง ๐Ÿซง๐’ถ ๐“Œ๐‘œ๐“‡๐’น ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’น๐‘’๐“ˆ๐’ธ๐“‡๐’พ๐’ท๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐“ˆ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“‰๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐“ˆ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐“๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐’ป๐’พ๐“๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐“‡๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๏ฟฝ...
20.7K 786 14
[๐Š๐š๐ณ๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐š ๐‡๐š๐ง๐ž๐ฆ๐ข๐ฒ๐š ๐ฑ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ] ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™, ๐™†๐™–๐™ฏ๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™– ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™›๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™–...
5.8K 293 21
โ๐’๐“๐…๐” ๐๐ˆ๐“๐‚๐‡, ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐–๐‡๐˜ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐…๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐˜ ๐ƒ๐„๐€๐ƒโž โ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š ๐ˆ๐’ ๐€ ๐Š๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐“๐„๐‘?!๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿฆ…โž ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, [๏ฟฝ...