Trolls: Music In Life

By Rally9933

After the events of Trolls World Tour, all tribes of Trolls lived in harmony once again. But not all of them... More

Prologue
A Mysterious Troll
Try The Music
Pop (Pop Village)
K-Pop
Funk (Vibe City)
Hip-Hop
Country (Lonesome Flats)
Yodeling
Rock (Volcano Rock City)
Smooth Jazz, sort of
Classical (Symphonyville)
Reggaeton
Lost (Day 1)
Lost (Day 2)
Lost (Day 3)
Lost (Day 4) & Found
We Can't Help You
Aggie's "True Colors"
The Master Of All Music
I Can
Epilogue
Question

Techno (Techno Reef)

1.1K 8 3
By Rally9933

Meanwhile in Techno Reef, in LED Castle, Trollex was packing up the things he needed for the party today. Though, he was a little angry while packing, "I can't believe my music was at the last of my list!" Aggie wants to choose music she can try in order. And guess what? Techno was the last music on the list!"

Techno Beat Drop Button was beside the king as he was a little startled when his best friend was angry, "Come on, buddy. It won't be that bad. Like everybody say, 'Save the best for last'!"

"I've been waiting for days! I don't how long will Aggie take to try all music before mine!" Trollex complained.

"I don't know why you're so complaining. This will give you enough time to help Aggie get her True Colors through Techno," Beat said, "Unless..." He stopped in his tracks as he gasped in realization, "OH NO!"

"What?" the king looked at his little buddy.

Beat smiled proudly, "Trollex... King of the Techno Trolls... has a CRUSH!"

"WHAT?! No I don't!" Trollex exclaimed in denial.

"Yes, you do! You have a crush on Aggie!"

"Ha! What makes you say that? You don't have proof."

"It's so obvious: You feel pity for Aggie, and promised her something that you weren't sure it can be done, you were so jealous and impatient you music was the last on the list that Aggie will try, and you want to impress her with your music!" The Techno Beat Drop fish noticed glowing red on Trollex's cheeks, "Ooooooohhhhhh, I can see that blush, Your Majesty. You do have a crush!"

The king of Techno groaned frustratingly, "Why do you have to know me so well?!"

"Because I'm your best friend since we're younger. I know you so well!"

"Okay, fine. I may have a little crush on Aggie. Just a bit. But I don't want my tribe or Aggie to know!"

"Why not?"

"I don't think Aggie feel the same with me. I mean, she's very young, and she's only here because she needs help. I don't think she has to be in love."

"You won't know until you ask her," Beat suggested.

"Sorry, little buddy, not now," Trollex said, "As king of the Techno Trolls, it's my duty to help trolls, even there was one who wasn't part of my tribe," He lifted a box of his supplies and swam towards the main doors of the castle.

"He's gonna get it," Beat murmured as he was so excited that his best friend has a crush.

Suddenly, a Techno troll guard entered the throne room before Trollex and Beat open the doors, "Your Highness. Ms. Aggie has arrived,"

"What? How did she even get here?" Trollex was shocked as he thought a Magic Musical Troll like Aggie can't breathe underwater for too long or swim so well.

*Flashback*

Aggie was standing at the shore, watching the waves of the ocean splashing on her feet. She couldn't believe that Techno Reed would be in the deep ocean. She knew Techno Trolls live underwater, but she didn't expect to be in a deep salty water.

She sighed as she took a glass helmet from her bag, and wore it to protect her head.

"Well, here goes nothing!" Aggie said to herself as she dove down into the ocean.

She wasn't a Magic Techno Troll het, but she learned a couple of swimming lessons from her Magic Techno relatives. The glass helmet was waterproof, so she's able to breath normally. She kept swimming way deeper as she found the home of the Techno Trolls.

It was so bright and shiny. Outside of Techno Reef, it was so dark and really hard to see anything underwater, but when she was near Techno Reef, she was able to see anything. When she made it, her feet touched the ocean floor. The corals didn't hurt a bit as she skipped along with water made her float. She was greeted politely by the Techno Trolls as she waved at them hello.

*End of Flashback*

"Where is she now?" Trollex asked the guard.

"She's at you dj booth. She really likes to explore around," the guard replied.

Learning a little about Aggie's personality reminded Beat of Trollex when he was younger as he nudged thr king's shoulder, "Huh, huh?"

"Still can't prove she likes me," Trollex said as they swam out of the throne room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While Aggie was waiting at Trollex's DJ Booth, she looked at how bright and colorful Techno Reef is. She even tried touching a brightly-colored coral, where it was blinking when the music played.

Trollex and Beat made it at the booth as the noticed Aggie, gazing at the corals.

"Aggie, there you are!" Trollex greeted happily, "Welcome to Techno Reef!"

Aggie turned around to face the Techno King, and bowed courteously, "It's an honor to be here, King Trollex. And thanks to my water-proof glass helmet, I can stay in the water for... not too long."

When Trollex looked at Aggie, he noticed she's still the same as the last time they saw each othet, "I also notice you're still gray. The other genres of music didn't go well?"

"Well, I was having fun, and I got so good with other kinds of music, but I'm still the same," Aggie frowned, "Techno was my last resort, and I hope this is my music in life."

"I assure you Techno is your music," Trollex said confidentially.

"Yeah, because he..." Beat was about to expose Trollex's secret about his crush on Aggie, but the Techno Troll nudged his elbow at the Drop Beat Button fish, Beat winced in pain a little when Trollex warned him, so he changed his sentence, "He's the king, and he likes to help other trolls in need."

Aggie smiled happily and appreciatively, "Thank you, King Trollex, I really need this chance."

Trollex secretly glared at Beat for almost telling Aggie his secret, which the Beat Drop Button fish backed away a little.

"I also notice there's a button missing on DJ mixer. Is it broken?" Aggie gazed at Trollex's dj mixer.

"No. I'm the missing button," Beat swam over, and placed himself on an empty button hole on the dj mixer.

Aggie looked at the Beat Drop Button in confuse, "Huh?"

"I'm a Beat Drop Button fish. I can drop the beat! Of course, Trollex has to do it." The green button fish explained

"Oh, so that why you look like a button when I first met you a days ago!" Aggie exclaimed in realization.

"Do you want to try me?

"Uh, I don't know how to dj."

"You won't know until you try," Trollex insisted Aggie to try.

"But..., I might hurt him," Aggie recalled that a button should be pushed hard, but Beat is a living being, and she doesn't want to hurt him.

"I won't get hurt. Trollex always hit me when he drops the beat, so... it's okay," Beat nodded calmly at the Magic Musical Troll.

Nervously, Aggie raised her arm up in the air, indicating she was about to drop the beat, even there's no music yet. Beat smiled, exciting for what's coming. When Aggie lowered her hand to pushed the Beat Drop Button fish, she stopped halfway as she felt pity for the little button.

"I CAN'T DO IT! You're so cute and innocent! I can't do it!" Aggie cried in worry

"Aww, your lost," Beat cooed before swimming off the dj mixer.

Trollex patted Aggie's back to calm her down, "Listen, I already invited the whole tribe to party so we can help you get your True Colors, and you'll be my guest of honor."

"Wow, Your Majesty, I don't know what to say," Aggie blushed in embarrassment.

"Just a simple thanks will do," Trollex bowed at her

"Thanks."

"You're welcome. Just give us a couple more minutes, and we'll get started."

Aggie nodded as she continued to observe the bright neon colors of the corals around the booth.

"Somebody is formal," Beat whispered and smirked at the Techno King.

"Okay, you got to stop talking about that! She's always been formal around me too. She doesn't need to treat me like I'm in a higher level than her. I can be her friend," Trollex said quietly.

"Well, you'll never know once you tell her."

"That's not gonna happen! Let's just stay focus of helping Aggie get her True Colors, and have fun on this party."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minutes later, all Techno Trolls gathered around in the party portion of Techno Reef. It's like the whole tribe is here... which is technically true. Aggie was a little shy again when the Techno noticed her beside their king's dj mixer.

When Trollex turned his dj mixer on, the vibrant LED lights and lasers shined the darkness of the ocean. Aggie was a little surprise all of a sudden, making her jumped backward, but her helmet accidentally hit the coral booth. That bump caused Aggie's helmet to crack, leaking the water inside, "Oh-no!"

Trollex got his turntable on right as he yelled, "What's up, my Techno Trolls?!" The Techno trolls cheered in response, "Are you ready to party?!" The king yelled again, getting more cheers from his people, "Excellent! But first, let me introduce to my guest of honor who seeks help what would her music in life be, and she wants to try our music!" While the other Techno Trolls applauded, Coral Blush babbled happily im excitement, "Everyone, meet Aggie!" When he turned to his side to introduce Aggie to his tribe, Trollex found out she wasn't there anymire.

The Techno Trolls looked so confuse as they looked around to find their king's guest of honor.

"Hey, where is she?" Trollex asked himself as he looked around to find where Aggie is.

"Um, Trollex..." Beat interrupted as he tilted his eyes up.

Trollex looked up, and gasped when he saw Aggie floating up away. He swam quickly, ang dragged Aggie back down to his dj booth, "I got you, I got you!" When they made it back, Trollex looked back at his tribe, "Sorry about that, everybody. It's the..."

But then, Aggie still floated back up again. Trollex still can't get his eyes off of Aggie when he noticed her floating again. He dragged her down again beside him, but she's still floating. Aggie couldn't take it anymore as she held enough air into her lungs before removing her cracked glass helmet. She gestured Trollex that she couldn't hold her breath any longer as she intentionally floated herself up into the water surface to get more air.

The Techno Trolls watched in concern for floating Aggie as they knew she's not a Techno Troll like them that can breathe underwater.

Trollex looked so worried for Aggie as he talked to Beat on his mixer, "Okay, Beat. Change of plans. We have to move our party on the beach."

Beat has a little doubts about the king's plan as they never had a party back on land, u til the World Tour incident, "Are you sure this is a good idea?"

"I don't think Aggie will last long underwater,"Hd looked up to the floating Magic Musical Troll, who almost reach the surface to breath some air.

Beat also watched Aggie go as he felt pity for her too, "I wanted to tease you that you omly did this because you like her, but I think this is urgent."

"You think?!" Trollex glared at him

Beat squealed when he saw how mad Trollex is to him, "Okay, okay, we can move!"

Trollex groaned stressfullt before facing his tribe, "Don't worry, everybody. We can continue our party. We just have to move up to the beach for our guest. She can't last long underwater like we do."

The Techno Trolls glanced at each other if that's a good idea to party on land since they usually party underwater. But seeing that their guest can't have a party with them under water, the Techno Trolls nodded and murmured in agreement.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moments later, the Techno Trolls jumped out of the water, and they were able to float on land. Trollex's servants placed his dj mixer to shore for the party. Meanwhile, Trollex and Beat were talking to Aggie, who the Techno Trolls helped dragging her to shore after she reached the ocean surface.

"I can't believe you guys have to move your party up here because of me. I'm sorry," Aggie shook down in guilt.

'It's not a problem. All it matters is your safety. We Techno Trolls can adapt both land and water, but we live much in water,"Trollex explained, "It's not a problem as long as we're near the ocean."

"Well, if you said it's not a problem, then... I guess I'll accept this offer," Aggie beamed gratefully.

The Techno Trolls gathered around once again at the beach, and just like in Techno Reef, they are still in large crowds.

Trollex hovered back to his dj mixer with Aggie beside him, and Beat placed himself in the empty button hole, "Alright, everybody, like they always, 'The party must go on'!" When they king yelled, the Techno Trolls shouted excitingly, "Now, let's show Aggie what we Techno Trolls do with our love for our music!"

Trollex pushed random buttons when the music began. Aggie observed that the heart beats of the Techno Trolls were timed with the rhythm beats of the music.

Trollex: Let me introduce you to my party people
In the club

It's a new generation of party people
Get 'em up, yeah

If you go hard, you gotta get on the floor
If you're a party freak then step on the floor
If you're a Techno Troll then jump up the floor
Break a sweat on the floor
Yeah we work on the floor

Don't stop, keep it moving
Put your finns up!
Pick your body up and drop it on the floor
Let the rhythm change your world on the floor
You know we're running tonight on the floor

Pop Village, Lonesome Flats
Symphonyville to Funk City
Straight to Techno Reef
and Volcano City

Dance the night away
Live your life and stay young on the floor
Dance the night away
Grab somebody, swim a little more

La la la la la, la la la la la la la la la
Tonight we gon' be it on the floor
La la la la la, la la la la la la la la la
Tonight we gon' be it on the floor

Even though she's not a Techno Troll nor Magic Techno Troll yet, Aggie can hear her heart beating at the same time with the rhythmic beat of the music.

Trollex: I know you got it, clap your hands on the floor
And keep on rockin', rock it up on the floor
If you're a criminal, kill it on the floor
Steal it quick on the floor
On the floor

Don't stop, keep it moving
Put your fins up!
It's getting ill, it's getting sick on the floor
We never quit, we never rest on the floor
If I ain't wrong, we'll probably die on the floor

Pop Village, Lonesome Flats
Symphonyville to Funk City
Straight to Techno Reef
and Volcano City

Dance the night away
Live your life and stay young on the floor
Dance the night way
Grab somebody, swim a little more

As the Techno Trolls jumped together in synchronization, and form waves of movement that flow with the rhythm of the music, Aggie got on her feet, and jumped like the Techno Trolls, though she jumped alone, but she's still having fun.

Trollex: La la la la la, la la la la la la la la la
Tonight we gon' be it on the floor
La la la la la, la la la la la la la la la
Tonight we gon' be it on the floor
La la la la la, la la la la la la la la la
Tonight we gon' be it on the floor
La la la la la, la la la la la la la la la
Tonight we gon' be it on the floor

Break it off, kick it out
Raise the roof, wreck the dance hall
Rip these walls, light it up
Make some noise, aaaaah!

Trollex raised his hand up high, and quickly pushed the Techno Beat Drop Button fish real hard, causing a large blast of Techno Music and shockwaves with sparkling Techno Hearts.

Trollex: La la la la la, la la la la la la la la la
Tonight we gon' be it on the floor
La la la la la, la la la la la la la la la
Tonight we gon' be it on the floor
La la la la la, la la la la la la la la la
Tonight we gon' be it on the floor

After the song, the Techno Trolls jumped and cheered around for having fun. Trollex has to let the music beat play for the moment since his people were still enjoying the party.

"So, how was it?" He asked Aggie.

"I gotta say... I was in the zone there! I'm so raved!" Aggie enthusiastically danced around like a party animal, "You gotta play another song!"

"Or maybe it's your turn," Trollex suggested. For Aggie to earn her True Colors through Techno, she has to make Techno music on her own.

"I told you, I don't know how to dj," the gray troll hesitated, and backed away a little

"Then I'll teach you. It's easy. Oh, and you need these," The King of Techno dragged Aggie closer to his dj mixer, and put his headphones on her ears, "Just push those buttons, any buttons...," He said as he pointed the other green button besides Beat, "Just don't touch that button. That's the off button."

Aggie didn't say anything. She's willing to listen to the King of Techno as she nervously pushed a button... then another, and another randomly.

"Yeah, that's it. And try do the scratching."

Aggie followed the king as she slowly did the scratching on one platter. This is the first step for her, so scratched slowly, like scrubbing the floor. She then scratched the other platter, and she did both.

Though it was just the basics, Trollex described she learned fast, "Good! You're a natural! But do you know what's the most important thing when you DJing?"

"Umm, try to study and memorize what you're been playing?" Aggie guessed.

"No!" Beat spoke on the DJ mixer, "Just have fun!"

"I know DJing is hard work, but if you got the instincts, you don't need to memorize the sounds just to make your music perfect," Trollex said.

"B-b-but what if I make m-mistakes?" Aggie stammered in fear.

"Everybody makes mistakes, even while playing music. If you make mistakes, you can fix it with your own creativity. Use your imagination to make music in DJing."

When King Trollex gave her the wisdom of DJing, Aggie was still unsure of this. She wantwd to you this dj mixer, but she's a little nervous. She kept clicking random buttons and scratched the platter, and made herself feel that she was having fun.

"Come on. Show us your own Techno style," Trollex moved aside as he let Aggie alone with his dj mixer.

Aggie was still nervous that the King of Techno let her play Techno music alone. But she took a deep breath as she came up an idea. Like what she observed when Trollex played the music, she did exactly what he did, but a little less different.

Aggie: If you want it, take it
I should have said it before
Tried to hide it, fake it
I can't pretend anymore

I only want to die alive
Never by the hands of a broken heart
I don't wanna hear you lie tonight
Now that I've become who I really am

This is the part when I say I don't want ya
I'm stronger than I've been before
This is the part when I break free
'Cause I can't resist it no more

This is the part when I say I don't want ya
I'm stronger than I've been before
This is the part when I break free
'Cause I can't resist it no more

While singing, Aggie kept pushing buttons and scratched up the platter like she was already a natural DJ. King Trollex and the other Techo Trolls found the song... really upbeat and Techno vibe as the danced to the beat of the song.

Aggie: You were better, deeper
I was under your spell
Like a deadly fever, yeah, babe
On the highway to hell

I only want to die alive
Never by the hands of a broken heart
I don't wanna hear you lie tonight
Now that I've become who I really am

This is the part when I say I don't want ya
I'm stronger than I've been before
This is the part when I break free
'Cause I can't resist it no more

This is the part when I say I don't want ya
I'm stronger than I've been before
This is the part when I break free
'Cause I can't resist it no more

Though she was close to drop the beat, Aggie was a little afraid of hurting the little Beat Drop Button fish. But when she glanced down at Beat, he nodded excitingly, gesturing her that it's okay, no matter how hard she can hit him. This is the part of being a Techno DJ. Aggie smiled calmly at Beat before continuing to sing.

Aggie: Thought of your body, I came alive
It was lethal, it was fatal
In my dreams it felt so right
But I woke up every time
Oh baby!

Aggie raised her hand a little bit for a second before slamming it down to the Beat Drop Button fish as she finally drop the beat, sending shockwaves of Techno music all over the crowd. Beat wasn't hurt at wall, and he was impress how she dropped like that. More of feminine version of King Trollex's beat.

Aggie: This is the part when I say I don't want ya
I'm stronger than I've been before
This is the part when I break free
'Cause I can't resist it no more

This is the part when I say I don't want ya
I'm stronger than I've been before
This is the part when I break free
'Cause I can't resist it no more

After the song, the Techno Trolls cheered for Aggie. Her song of choice really described their cultural music. Hearing the cheers of the Techno Trolls, Aggie felt that they appreciated her music and welcomed her into the tribe, just like with the other trolls.

"See!" Trollex pulled Aggie into a hug, and riffled her hair, "I told you this is fun!"

"I did have fun," Aggie blushed happily.

The Techno Beat Drop Button fish floated up from the dj mixer, and asked excitingly, "So, is Techno your music?"

Since this is her last resort, Aggie looked around herself to find if she has colors. She even checked if she sprouted Techno Troll tail fin and a pixelated pink heart symbol on her chest. But still, like all of the music she tried, she's still gray and the same.

It's hopeless for her now. She tried every kind of music on the list, and until now, she's still gray. Aggie started to cry when she realized there is no music that fits in her life. The only option is to choose, and she doesn't like to choose at all.

Trollex and Beat glanced at each other in pity for Aggie. They both noticed how good Aggie is with Techno music, and she should be a Magic Techno Troll, but nothing happened. They also felt sad for her.

"Aggie...," Trollex placed his hand gently on Aggie's shoulder, "I'm sorry."

Aggie moved her head up to look at Trollex. She could see the guilt on his face, but it wasn't his fault. None of the trolls' fault. It's just her fault. Her culture of being a Magic Musical Troll gave her and her new friends pressure of which music was meant for her. Aggie can't handle this pressure of choosing anymore, nor making her friends help her own problem.

"King... Trollex!" Beat interrupted as he pointed something at the forest of the area of Pop Village.

"AAHHH! WHAT IS THAT?"

A female Techno Troll screamed as a giant twister coming for them.

"Where's that twister came from?!" Aggie shrieked.

"Everybody, get back to the ocean! Now!" King Trollex commanded all of Techno Trolls.

Most of the Techno Trolls screamed in panic as they floated out of the beach, and dove back into the ocean. Coral Blush cried in fear, but his parents grabbed him, and they all quickly jumped back into the water. Most of Trollex's servants dragged his dj mixer back into the ocean.

Trollex has to stay behind and made sure no Techno Troll left behind. Beat has to stay close to Trollex to be safe, and he won't go anywhere without his best friend.

Before Aggie can find a safe place to stay away from the coming twister, she realized she didn't have her favorite bag. She looked around to find her missing bag, but she can't see clearly with the Techno Trolls hovering in panic, trying to get back into the ocean. But then, she saw her bag, sitting on a rock near the forest where the twister is approaching.

"My bag!" Aggie quickly rushed through the panic crowd of Techno Trolls to retrieve her bag. She jumped in and finally caught her bag. She wore it behind her back, and quickly ran away from twister. Suddenly, a tree fell because of the strong wind, and Aggie tried to dodged out of the way, but the tree fell on her leg. She screamed in pain as it felt really hurt. She tried to pull her leg out from the tree, but it appeared to be stuck. She's stuck!

Trollex has been guiding his people back into the water as he was sure that there's no Techno Trolls left on the beach, "Everybody, quickly..." But he counted someone is missing, "Where's Aggie?!"

"King Trollex!" Aggie screamed helplessly as Trollex gasped when he saw her pulled her leg from the fallen tree, "Help!"

Trollex quickly rushed to Aggie, and tried to lift the tree from her leg as long as he can. Aggie felt the pain on her leg as she weakly tried to drag her leg away from the spot where the tree fell on her.

Beat was at the shore, trying to find his best friend, until he saw Trollex helped Aggie free from the tree. But then, he noticed the twister is approaching behind them.

"TROLLEX! AGGIE! LOOK OUT!"

Trollex and Aggie heard Beat's shout as they looked behind them, and the twister is coming. Aggie quickly moved her leg away, and Trollex dropped the tree. He dragged Aggie closer to him as they tried to reach the ocean.

But then, the twister caught them both as Trollex and Aggie screamed when they were carried round and round by the strong winds. The twister disappeared up behind the dark clouds, carrying Trollex and Aggie with it as they disappeared as well.

Beat helplessly watched his best friend and Aggie got carried away by the twister. The Techno Beat Drop Button fish shivered in panic as he doesn't know what to do next. He usually made decisions with Trollex, but this time, it's all on him, and he doesn't know what to do. He needs help.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, the leaders of the other five tribes were having a meeting at Sympohyville. There was one building where the leaders can meet up. Poppy, Brach, Barb, Quincy, Essence, Prince D, Cooper, and Delta Dawn arrived while Trollzart hosted the meeting. They already talked about how Aggie was doing with the other kinds of music she already tried,

"Apparently, finding Aggie one kind of music in her life is a lot harder than we thought," Poppy said, "Has anyone had any luck?"

The other leaders muttered negatively, saying that none of them have luck of finding Aggie the music that fits her.

"Tell me about it. She's almost just like me. She tried Pop and K-Pop, but it didn't work," Brach explained. Branch almost described Aggie as himself because they're both gray (Branch was formerly gray), and the two have complications when it comes to music.

"Aggie is a sweet little troll. Since she said her mother is a Magic Classical Troll, Aggie would make a great Classical Troll," Trollzart cooed.

"Oh yeah!" Barb protested, "Well, her dad is a Magic Hard Rock, so she can be an aggressive Rock Troll!"

"I have great sympathy for Aggie when she told me her Magic Country grandfather passed away last year, and she really loves Country," Delta added.

"I also received news from the other bounty hunters that Aggie didn't have her True Colors with their music either," Prince D announced.

"Ha! I was there when Aggie tried Smooth Jazz. Hers is the exact opposite of Smooth Jazz," Barb laughed at the moment.

"I just hope King Trollex knows what he's doing," Poppy expected, "He's music is the last on the list. I hope Aggie will get her True Colors this time."

Suddenly, Riff burst in quickly, and he looked so panic, "Queen Barb! Your Majesties!"

"Riff?" Barb startled as she almost fell from her chair. The other leaders looked at the Queen of Rock's right-hand troll

"We, uh... have a visitor," Riff moved aside as Beat floated in, looking down sadly and frowned.

"Hey, it's Beat!" Poppy exclaimed happily ash she hopped off the chair, and approached the little Beat Drop Button fish. But the Queen of Pop noticed the Button fish shed many tears, "Beat, why are you crying?"

But Beat didn't answer as he kept sobbing.

"I'm asking the same, but he can't tell me, but he wants to deliver this to you," Riff showed the letter to the leaders.

Poppy took the letter from Riff, and read what's it say. Her eyes widened and he jaw dropped in horror. She was so shock of this news as she was so speechless.

"Poppy, what is it?" Branch asked in concern.

Poppy turned to the other leaders to announce the news to them, "It's King Trollex... and Aggie."

"What? What happened to them?" Essence asked in worry.

Poppy folded the letter, and said, "They're gone!"

"WHAT?!" Every troll gasped loudly in horror.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, so Techno music on of my favorite, but it's hard to find Techno and Electro songs because it's more about romance, and some songs were stolen by Pop, so I asked help from my best friend, Sijiji, so to find non-romantic Electro/EDM/Techno song.

In Techno, I chose On The Floor by Jennifer Lopez (solo version) and Break Free by Arianna Grande.

According to my research, On The Floor is Dance-pop, Latin, House, and Techno. So, this skng considered as Techno. And Break Free is Electro house, syngh-pop and EDM. Electro house is a genre of electronic dance music characterized by heavy bass and a tempo around 130 beats per minute, while Electronic dance music (EDM), also known as dance music, club music, or simply dance, is a broad range of percussive electronic music genres made largely for nightclubs, raves and festivals. It is generally produced for playback by DJs who create seamless selections of tracks, called a mix, by segueing from one recording to another. So, Break Free is considered as Techno.

This is gonna be another problem now that Aggie tried all music, she still didn't get her True Colors. What now?

I know this is a little bit awkward that I shipped my OC with King Trollex, but this obviously my dream weeks ago, and I want it to come true.

I hope you like this chapter. Please comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.9K 660 19
Honestly, I just need a place to shove all my creativity at. Is you haven't seen Trolls World Tour, then I must warn you that this story has Major Sp...
26.3K 536 11
When Barb goes to the Techo Trolls to steal there string, they are surprised to see another troll beside Barb. The rock trolls leave with the string...
78.3K 1.3K 27
Poppy, Branch, and Val discover that there are six different troll tribes scattered over six different lands. Each tribe is also devoted to six diffe...
34.2K 482 31
The trolls have lived in harmony for so long, not knowing their world was a lot bigger. They find out that Barb, queen of the hard rock trolls, wants...