Already Claimed.

By July_scribbles

Monster is just an understatement in describing him. He was born to claim the Mafia World and to start a new... More

Author notes!!
Prologue
They are born!!
The New Chapter of Life.
The angel and the devil
Who are you?
Remind me never to give you tulips ever again!!!
The Date

The Meet

27.1K 726 224
By July_scribbles

10 YEARS LATER....

The sun shone brightly through the curtains indicating, it's morning. I raise my hand trying to touch the sun rays peeking through the window.

I took my phone from the dresser near my bed unlocking it to check the time and gladly it's still 6:05 a.m.

I got up, took a cold shower. Then I pick out my outfit for the day which consisted of a shoulder off sundress dress with a black shorts and a simple white converse. A moisturizer to sooth my face with a light shade of red lipstick.

I took my bag and I was finally ready for my first day of the college. WOW ( note the sarcasm).

I dragged myself towards June's room, oh by the way I am living with her and she owns this fabulous apartment as she got out of the orphanage earlier then me for we had a three years gap.

She works for the Big Hit Entertainment as a Group organizer in foreign relations. (if you know, you know period).

I woke her up by pulling off her blanket which I know for sure she hates but I live for this shit!! (hehehe).

After some shoutings and giggles I went out to make breakfast. She came down a few minutes later looking all professional and dope.

We ate our breakfast together, and headed for our day.

She drove me off to the college, I went to the check-out booth, registered myself, took my schedules and headed for my locker.

As I walk into the hallway I bump into a girl an inch shorter then me, which led for the paper to fall down she was carrying I mumble a sorry and kneel down to pick the fallen things for her, after picking them up she gave a small shy smile and introduce herself as Victoria then I did the same.

After which she introduced me to her friends, one who was taller then her and me as Grace, and the other one Mercy who look like someone from the Victorian Angels with an immense height. They also told me about a guy name Mochi who was always late and will join us later.

In that moment I knew it that we were gonna be great friends and that I just got myself some swag friends. And the best part we all had the same classes for the entire semester.

Author pov....

Somewhere in one of the Kingston Company, the employees where panicking and hastily working their butts off.

The New Boss was coming after years to check upon the company and there was just too much work to be done.

Austin pov....

As soon as I land in Sicily. The first thing that I wanted to do on arrive was to search for my little girl but looking at the circumstances I refrain from it and went for a meeting.

After the long and boring meeting with the boards. I dismissed myself for the day heading for the mansion.

My driver halt as there was a bit of traffic. I casually took a look outside the car window.

Things have changed alot since I left as I casually kept my eyes accompanied as I spotted a familiar looking figure on the other side of the road.

Something told me it might be the Stacey I know but I thought it wouldn't be. She might have left the states, like she planned. And moreover every brunette cannot be her.

I arrive at the mansion, mum englufed me in a tight hug which I return awkwardly, and my dad patting my back. But I liked to maintain my distance with them, so I dismissed myself.

After an awkward dinner, I went to rest. My room had been the way it was before nothing had changed.

I went to the bed, my mind drifting back to the time when I meet Stacey. And for some reason I had the urge to search her, yet again it was my guilt that was stopping me from doing that.

He felt guilty for the way he had to leave keeping her in the dark. She hated the Mafia in itself and before solving the problem of Red Mafia he couldn't stay with her.

10 years earlier if his hideout was not been attacked by the Red-Mafia he would have not need to leave in secret. All this year's and his heart still beat for her.

"I wonder if she stills remember me", I mumble and went for a deep slumber.

Stacey pov....

I cross the road but the air felt different shrugging it off I went to search for a part-time job.

I needed money to help June, I can't keep on realying on her for my small things and needs. And moreover I was already 18 years old I can be responsible for my own expense. Feeling determine I went around searching for any job.

"Drink Sip" I mumble to myself as I push the door of the Shop making a tink!! Sound as I went in.

"okay Stacey, you are hired, why don't you join from tomorrow, and yours will be an afternoon shift, hope it is okay with you"- said Josh, he is an old probably in his late 50's, he had been running this Cafe for the past 30 years and I just already love him, as he gave a fatherly vibe.

I nodded happily "oh, thankyou so much Josh, and well it is okay for me, I have classes in the morning most of the days except for the Thursday's and Firday's so no problem" I replied cheerfully.

"okay then its set, why don't you get familiar with the works around her, come meet your colleagues" Josh said.

I nodded again and I meet my working partners.

"Hi I am Rae and she is Emily and that guy is Jamey" Rae said.

They taught me how to use the coffee machine and Jamey taught me how to art the cappuccino.

I wave a goodbye and walk heading towards the bus station. I can't believe my day went successfully well, I first made friends and got a job by today itself.

I made myself comfortable on the bus and soon my wandering thoughts unknowingly took me to the memories of Austin my hands without any hesitation took hold of the necklace around my neck. "Do you still remember me?" mumbling to myself.

I look down at the 30 inches necklace enitial with the letter K, but shaking my head, I put the necklace back,I hate him to the core, who does that, I hate him. I just hate him.

But deep down she knew she can never had a heart to hate him.

The next morning,

Just like any normal day I woke up annoyed with my alarm, took a bath, got dress, made breakfast for June and wait for my friends. As they told me to.

I can hear a honk of a car so I went out and found a black jeep, inside I found an annoyed Victoria holding a mirror towards Grace who is busy fixing her makeup and Mercy looking at her phone and loss in her own world. And a guy in the driver probably that's Mochi sitting clamly and watching them in amusement.

They are really something, odd but equally crazy.

I went and all there attention divert towards me they introduced me to the driver Opps my bad Mochi.

The classes where boring as hell, now we were in the canteen waiting for Mercy and Grace as they went to the washroom.

Suddenly there was a loud crash, the canteen went pin drop silent. We turn our heads to the sound and guess what some one was bullying. Yuck!! when I look closer I saw that the one who was being bullied was Grace, the barbie had put her tray food on her and Mercy stood there looking all red from angry holding a bottle in her hands.

In an instant Victoria took the sauce from the table and did the same to the barbie. Gosh that girl is something else.

And then hell broke out, friends forever so we started a food fight in support of our friend (the innocent ones are the worst).

And guess, second day on my college and I am already in the detention room. Writting an apology letter. This is not what I had plan for my college to start.

After a good 10 minutes and we all look at each other and burst out laughing.

We went out and "aagggrrhhh...aaah I am late for my job on my first day" I complaint looking at my watch which shows that I am 1 hour late.

"its okay...I can drop you off to the cafe, I am going to the mall with Grace so",replied Mochi.

I happily nodded my head and we took off the road.

"Miss Satcey you are late on your first day"
"Sir, I am so sorry I won't repeat it again" and now I am apologizing to Mr Kel aka Josh.

He chuckling replied, "its okay don't worry you might Burst from all the redness".

I look up dumbstruck at his reaction he flicked my head and told me get change and get to my work and all so, now I am ready and my station being in the reception which was pretty easy.

It's late in the evening, now there where less people in the cafe as it will be close soon. The door to the cafe make a tink sound indicating someone's here.

I turn and stunned for a moment, as the person standing infront of me was the definition of a perfect man.

I slowly look down from his face to his well built body. He was using an Armani Suit making him look professional and his hair nicely comb back and his jawlines so sharp I fear I might cut myself and the most stunning of all was his blue eyes. Filled with familiarity.

I frown my eyebrows, turn my head to the side and analyse the man infront of me.

"Little girl, it's rude to stare".
___________________________________________________

Hello readers,
Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Vote an comment your suggestions!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.8K 550 26
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒: 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ❝𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐤𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧. 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 �...
920 155 40
Being a loved one isn't that difficult, is it? Some people believe it's easy. Ironically, many do not know how it feels to have people around who car...
348K 17.4K 62
Season 1 - A Dark Tale Of Love. "You're new, who did you kill to get this spot?" Her nonchalant face failed to mask her curiosity. I smirked...