Clato One shots

By _Nyx_xx

A collection of short, and long Clato oneshots More

What a coincidence
First kiss
I hate you, You know that right?
Everything
Candy hearts
Sunshine
Stay
The innocent ones
Authours note
Victory hurts
Merry Christmas!
"Yes"
Caught
Perfect
Blonde brat
Best friends
Caught (continued)
Sugar cubes are worse than beer
The game
Tiktok?
Never scare me
Authours note
Mission: Impossible with a blonde idiot
Pen Pals (pt.1)
The soldiers and the citizens (pt.1)
My feet hurt
The soldiers and the citizens (pt.2)
CATOOO
I kissed a bad boy
Car wash
The day I met him (pt.1)
The day I met him (pt.2)
Then I realized...
The day I met him (pt.3)
The day I met him (pt.4)
Babysitting is not easy. (pt.1)
Babysitting is not easy (pt.2)
Love of my life
When we were young
The day I met him (pt.5)
Maybe I Was Trying To Make You Jealous...
The third Hadley
It's a...complicated relationship
Training
Truth O'Dair (Never a good time)
Big spoon
Someone you loved
Definitely not a stalker
I'm fine!
New Girl
Maybe...
These demons
My favourite memory
One shot turned into book
Redemption
F.R.I.E.N.D.S
I want to kiss you
Wisdom teeth
Thunderstorms
Singing in the shower
#clatonotglato // Banquet
New Book?|| important :)

The day I met him (pt.6)

728 18 19
By _Nyx_xx

Cloves PoV

Everyone is now here, sitting in a small circle around a dully lit lamp.

Suddenly Jo stands up and frowns.

"Shit. I realized we don't have snacks! Clove come help me get the candy I smuggled."

"Why do I need to help yo-"

"Just come on! Any one else have food?"

Marvel stands.

"Yeah. I have some chips. Cato, you're coming," He says grabbing him, and pulling him to his feet.

"uggghh." 

Johanna and I begin walking, Cato and Marvel close behind.

"When are you going to apologize to him?" Jo whispers in my ear.

"I- I dunno..."

"Camp is done tomorrow so you better hurry up!"

"Yeah yeah."

We reach our cabin and walk in. Jo grabs her pillow, and opens the case, pulling out about four packs of gummies and a few chocolate bars.

"Wow...you packed...well..."

"I did," she grins. "Oh...wait here...I have more. Be right back."

"Why do I have to wait-"

"just wait."

I stay there for a few minutes, when suddenly Cato walks into the room.

"Jo said you guys needed help...lifting something?"

"What? No-"

Suddenly I'm interrupted by the loud slam of the front door, and click click of the lock. I race over, and begin banging on it.

"JOHANNA MASON! LET US OUT!"

"Not until you two apologize, act your age, and make out."

"The first two I accept. BUT LET US OUT!"

"I just told you not unti-"

"Oh shut up!"

I turn around and frown at Cato.

"Now what?" he asks.

I let out a loud huff, then slump against the wall.

"Cato...I'm sorry. Sorry for being a bitch, and giving you a hell of a week. Sorry for toying with you, and acting stuck up and immature...I guess I just don't know how to act around guys...especially guys like you..."

"Like me?" He questions raising an eyebrow. 

"Guys that have so much confidence and...um..." I bite my lip. "I guess I'm just awkward around..." How do I say this?! "Awkward around hot guys..."

"Hot?"

"Hot."

"This mean you like me?"

"Ah..." Yes. "I don't know..."

"Oh...Well I accept your apology...it's fine," he says, sounding not exactly enthusiastic.

"Cato?"

He looks up at me confused.

"Maybe I'm just bad at flirting..."

Shouldn't have said that...but at least I'm being honest now...Because no matter how much I deny it...there's something about this boy. Something that makes my heart flip, and causes me to stutter when we make eye contact.

"So...are you trying to say you like me now or...what... Because I'm not really good with this stuff you know..."

I glance at Cato, an he meets my eyes.

There's that feeling again. Like my heart has become a butterfly, and is fluttering around my chest. 

Cato slowly walks closer to me, and I continue to lean up against the wall.

Eventually, he's right in front of me, and I can feel his breath gently fanning my face.

"What was that last instruction Jo gave us?" He questions.

"Make out," I murmur.

Cato smirks slightly, and I grin watching his confidence come back. His cocky, bad boy front.

He gently grasps my chin with two of his fingers, and we make contact. But this time I'm not just letting him so I can hurt his feelings again. This time I'm letting him because I like it.

We continue to kiss, gentle at first, but then he wraps his arms around my hips, and in one swooping motion, flops me onto the bed, so he is on top of me. 

"Have we done this enough to get out?" Cato whispers.

"No," I respond grabbing his neck and pulling him back down towards my mouth.

I can feel him grin against me, as we continue, his hands traveling up my spine, his fingers tangling themselves in my hair. I debate whether or whether not to pull his shirt off of him, but decide against it. That will make it seem like I'm far to desperate to see him shirtless.

But before I can do anything else, Cato pulls away.

I frown at him, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh...I though you wanted me to stop..."

"Why did you think that?"

"You seemed...tense..."

"I'm not."

"Do you want this off?" he suddenly asks, gesturing to his shirt.

"No," I mutter, blushing madly.

He smirks and strips off his t-shirt, tossing it on the floor, leaning down again towards me.

"Nice abs," I grin up at him.

"You sure you aren't playing with me Clovely?"

"I'm not Blondie. Calm down and kiss me again m'kay? Because we don't have anything else to do until Jo lets us out...and I don't think she's planning on doing that anytime soon."

"Hopefully not."

"Wow. This relationship changed quite drastically," I observe. 

"No. We're just listening to instructions."

"Speaking of..."

Then he's kissing me again, and I don't know why I ever decided to be a bitch to him.

"Wow. Ok. So are you guys like...alright again or...?"

 Cato and I jump up, scrambling to opposite sides of the bed, panicked.

"We just saw you making out. Don't pretend like you were just casually chatting," Jo says with a tiny smirk.

"Plus Cato is missing his shirt," Finch adds.

"So....Clato?" Peeta asks grinning like an idiot.

Cato glances at me, and I hesitantly scoot towards him, while he wraps his arm around me, leaning down to whisper something in my ear.

"You coming back here next year?"

"Of course! You guys are probably the only real friends I've ever made."

"Me included?"

"Of course you idiot. Even if we do have our differences..."

He nods, releasing me from his grip.

"You'll have to wait and see Peeta," Cato answers simply.

"Wait...so you haven't asked her to be your girlfriend?!"

"No."

Cato quickly looks over at me and I bite my lip. I don't think I'm ready for this...yes...I like him...And ok, yeah, I may or may not have just made out with him, but this might be moving a bit too quickly...

"I don't think it's smart to move so quickly," Cato concludes after seeing the expression on my face.

I relax slightly and our group of friends lets out defeated 'awes' and 'damn...I was hoping for more Clato.'

"Maybe next year things will change," Cato says under his breath.

I look at him and he blushes slightly.

"Pass me my shirt will you Clover?"

I roll my eyes grinning, and grabbing the grey garment, chucking it at his face.

"Now all of you! Get out of my cabin so I can go to bed," I instruct.

The boys begin to shuffle away, but not before I make eye contact with Cato again, and he shoots me a little wink.

The door slam shuts and I let out a loud sigh, huge smile on my face.

"I am literally cupid," Jo states sitting on her bed. "But before I sleep on here...please tell me you didn't do the unspeakable on these sheets..."

"Hell no! Johanna!"

She shrugs.

"Just making sure. I mean...he was shirtless..."

"yeah what was up with that?" Katniss asks.

"I don't know...he just took it off..."

"I bet you asked him to," Finch says.

"Did not!"

"You sure?" Annie asks chiming in.

"The real question: How nice were his abs?"

"Johanna!"

"Whhaaaat?!"

I roll my eyes.

"They were pretty damn hot. I'm going to bed now. G'night."

Annie giggles at my words and I smirk slightly.

"So you're definitely gonna come back now that you have a Cato here right?" Katniss asks.

"Right," I affirm. "But...not just because of him...because of you guys...Awkwardly enough...I've never really had any good friends..."

"Awwwwww!" The three girls coo.

"Oh shut up," I mumble crawling into my own bed. "I'm seriously going to bed now."

"You positive you won't sneak out to meet Cato in the forest?"

"NO!"

"But-"

"GOODNIGHT!"

"I'm just surprised you two were so...how do I say...comfortable together after all the drama," Finch says quietly.

"You don't think I'm not confused?"

"Fair enough."

"Now shut up and let me sleep."

"Alright Mrs. Hadley."

"AAAAUUUUUGGGGHHHHH!"

Johanna sniggers and shuts off the cabin lights.

"Night!"

"Goodnight."

"Sleep tight."

"Don't let the bed bugs bite."

"HOLY SHIT SHUT UP!"

"Don't let the Clover bite."

"The police are gonna find your bloody remains tomorrow."

"What?" Annie squeals.

"That's code for: SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTHS AND LET ME GO TO SLEEP OR I WILL MURDER YOU ALL!"

Finally. Some peace and quiet.

I drift of, a grin of my face, thinking about todays events. Everything is ok now. No...everything is Great now! Because I have friends....and a Cato. Thank goodness he accepts apologies easily.

A/N They move really quickly I know but this one shot series is getting to long so ShHHhHHH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 4.4K 33
𝑐𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑟𝑖 𝑔𝑙𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑎 𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑎 𝑒𝑠𝑡. clato | hg au | gladiators trilogy book 1 | COMPLETED
1.2M 21.6K 65
Female Reader P.O.V Smut Angst Fluff G!P Different AU's
241K 4.2K 43
Theo and Liam Oneshots
218K 5.4K 48
*Disclaimer: Characters belong to the wonderful Suzanne Collins.* (This is a Modern story) Valentine's Day is soon approaching at Panem High, and stu...