Only Angel

By halomis

*this is a 70s!rockstar!Harry Styles au fanfic... i mean... he just radiates 70s!rockstar* The 70s. A time of... More

Only Angel Info...
Only Angel Introduction
Only Angel (Part 1)
Only Angel (Part 2)
Only Angel (Part 3)
Only Angel (Part 4)
Only Angel (Part 5)
Only Angel (Part 6)
Only Angel (Part 7)
Only Angel (Part 8)
Only Angel (Part 9)
Only Angel (Part 10)
Only Angel (Part 11)
Only Angel (Part 13)
Only Angel (Part 14)
Only Angel (Part 15)
Only Angel (Part 16)
Only Angel (Part 17)
Only Angel (Part 18)
Only Angel (Part 19)
Only Angel (Part 20)
Only Angel (Part 21)
Only Angel (Part 22)
Only Angel (Part 23)
Only Angel (Part 24)
Only Angel (Part 25)
Only Angel (Part 26)
Only Angel (Part 27)
Only Angel (Part 28)
Only Angel (Part 29)
Only Angel (Part 30)
Only Angel (Part 31)
Only Angel (Part 32)
Only Angel (Part 33)
Only Angel (Part 34)
Only Angel (Part 35)
Only Angel (Part 36)
Only Angel (Part 37)
Only Angel (Part 38)
Only Angel (Part 39)
Only Angel (Part 40: The End)

Only Angel (Part 12)

1.3K 29 21
By halomis

70s!Rockstar!Harry Styles x Reader

wow u get to see your mans as two iconic stars in this chap

Summary: reader & harry go to new york to settle down in their second home. during their time in new york, harry has many things to attend to: an interview, a performance on SNL... and harryween!! a good night for bad behavior (;

Note: grammar and spelling errors. if there is a link after a song, please copy and paste to listen on youtube!! please read the end note to see visuals of harry's costume & reader's costume (though the photo at the top gives a hint)

Feel free to leave a vote, comment, private message, any type of interaction about what you thought! Listening to your feedback, theories, questions, and comments is always fun! I enjoy hearing from you guys, I appreciate it! It's a motivator!!!

Warning: language, smut, mentions of smut, drinking & mentions of drinking

Words: 6.2k+

***October 2, 1975***

"I know we agreed on getting a condo in New York, but this penthouse came up... and I just thought it'd be better for us," Harry rambled, walking around the empty space of the large living room.

The penthouse was spacious, not a lot of rooms, but the rooms were huge. It was two levels. Had a surrounding balcony. And the outer walls were all glass that allowed you to see New York's lights perfectly: Times Square.

But the penthouse was empty.

Except for a grand piano and a mattress.

"The grand piano came with it, 's kind of hard to bring that all the way down," Harry explained, noticing your eyes locked on the instrument. "But I also plan for all of our homes to have one," he added, a soft smile on his face.

Homes.

This was the second home Harry had bought for you.

"Are you ever going to play it for me?" you questioned.

"Course," Harry replied.

"And are you going to get a bed for me? Or are we going to sleep on that mattress forever?" you chuckled.

"Most of our things will be here tomorrow," Harry laughed, digging his hands into his pockets.

You nodded before standing in front of the large window, watching the city lights brighten the night sky. Listening to car horns. The city that never sleeps.

"Good choice," you praised, looking at Harry who had been looking outside with you. "Harry," you whispered.

"Hm?"

"You have a lot coming up this month. The interview. Then 'Saturday Night Live.' Can you believe you made it onto 'Saturday Night Live'? Their first year and they're a hit, and they want you to close for them. Only the best artists go on there. And then you have Harryween. Harryween," you chuckled.

"I know... 's a lot, innit?" Harry thought to himself, still looking outside the window. "I'm not nervous for the interview, but I am for SNL. I don't want to f*ck up. 'S a big deal for me."

"You won't," you encouraged.

"And you've got the costumes, yeah?"

"Yeah, I'm almost done with them."

Harry nodded, puckering his pink lips out in thought.

You could see his tired eyes.

"I know this is the city that never sleeps," you chuckled. "But we do," you whispered, nudging his hand with yours.

Beckoning for him to come to bed.

(this is kinda what i imagine for their penthouse to look like... and yes, more 70s of course... peep the piano!)

***October 6, 1975***

Harry was always a private man, especially when it came to the press. But he never shunned them or was a bore when it came to interviews. Because Harry was also an honest man. And he liked to talk. Just liked to jump around questions.

That's exactly how it went with the interview between Harry and a magazine journalist. It was a filmed interview, but it was just them two. No audience. A more personal interview.

You had been watching from another room.

The journalist, Mike, had been easy on Harry for most of the interview, asking questions mainly about Harry's music and casual questions about Harry's life. That's what Harry always preferred.

"So you're a new star. Everyone loves you. All the women love you. How would you say fame has treated you?" Mike asked.

"I'd say it's been good to me... yeah," Harry answered. "I wouldn't be here without all the love I receive. Or the support. I'm here today because people like my music."

"What would you say has been the biggest change for you since gaining all this public attention?"

"Probably the fast pace of life. Probably everything being thrown at me all at once," Harry chuckled.

"I'm sure you miss some things from just your average day to day life before becoming Mr. Styles overnight," Mike commented.

"Oh, yeah. Course," Harry agreed, taking a sip of his water. "I miss..." Harry thought to himself. "Privacy," Harry laughed. "I lost a lot of it. I miss just being able to go on walks without someone wagging a piece of paper in front of me. Or being blinded by camera lights," Harry laughed. "But I really do like going on walks, yeah... And... um, London. I miss London. I miss seeing my family, 'specially my mum."

"Your mum? You're close with her, aren't you?"

"Yeh," Harry chuckled with a nod. "She's always been important to me. She's played a huge role in my life, shaped me into the man I am today."

"And the man you are today is quite successful."

Harry smiled at Mike's comment. It was a compliment to Harry's mother. And Mike was right.

"Now, I must ask because I am quite curious, as well as many others, but there is this... this reference you always make to this girl. You haven't denied it or confirmed yet. Course magazines have already used the term 'girlfriend,' but you always use the term 'angel,'" the man explained. "You don't talk about her much, but when you do you use the term 'angel.' Why is that? Who is this girl? Who is this angel? Many people don't know much about her other than she works with you in fashion, but many people want to know more about her. Who is this girl always at Harry's side? Many people say she's a lucky woman."

Harry smiled to himself before looking down at his lap, his fingertips tapping on the material.

"She actually designed this outfit for me," Harry stated. "She's designed loads of outfits for me. She's a fashion designer and uh, yeah. She's important to me. 'S why I call her my angel. That's what she is."

"An angel?"

"Mhm," Harry chuckled.

"Why is that?"

Harry thought to himself.

"Well, at first I referred to her as an angel because I was in search for someone to be on my fashion team... a woman had just quit right before tour. I was a bit in a state of emergency. And there she was. An angel right in front of me. Someone I needed. But it became more than that." Harry paused. "She saved me," he smiled.

"Saved you from what?"

"Myself," the rockstar admitted. "The fame... And she's been there for me, yeah."

This was news to you. And Harry made it public.

"And is it safe to say that this angel is also your girlfriend?" the man poked at, trying to get Harry to confess.

Harry thought to himself. You weren't a secret. He didn't want you to be a secret. The two of you lived out your lives together publicly. Just never denied or confirmed the status. It wasn't a priority.

But Harry also didn't want you to receive the extra, unwanted attention just as he did. Didn't want your privacy to be taken away as his had been.

But it would make things more real. He had met your parents. You had bought two homes together.

It wasn't something to hide anymore.

"Yeah," Harry admitted, smiling to himself. "She's my angel."

***October 18, 1975***

Seeing Harry perform on SNL was quite a treat. It was different from seeing him perform on stage to sing, because now he was acting. Doing silly skits and wearing silly costumes that you'd never imagine seeing. But there he was. Making the entire audience laugh, including you.

And he seemed to love it. He always invested himself completely in his work, and it showed on that stage.

Harry being the guest star on SNL meant that he was big.

And seeing Harry on stage impersonating Mick Jagger in a white suit for a skit - that was the highlight of your night.

But you wouldn't see him until the very end after his performance. The closing show.

You watched him on the TV in his dressing room. That's where Harry wanted to meet you right after.

You had your hands clasped together as you watched, standing in front of the TV rather than sitting on the couch. You knew Harry had been nervous to sing on television. Broadcasted in front of millions.

He told you multiple times.

Harry stood at the microphone, nervously bobbing his head to the instrumental tune of his hit song 'Carolina.'

But you could see how nervous he was from how his hand shook when it went to adjust his ear piece. And the way it nervously shook when it rested on the microphone. His wandering eyes scanning out the crowd. ((yall know what snl performance im talking about...soft nervous boy))

The sense of feeling helpless returned to you. Unable to be there for him.

He stood there as if he had never performed before. As if he were just a man from England placed on a stage to sing.

"She's got a family in Carolina. So far away, but she says I remind her of home. Feeling oh so far from home," Harry sang, his voice a bit shaky. Raspy and raw. Uncertain. "She never saw herself as a west coaster. Moved all the way 'cause her grandma told her, 'Towns, better swim before you drown.'"

Something sparkled in Harry's eyes as he sang the last line, a wide grin on his face as he took a step back, dragging the microphone with him.

All the confidence returning to him as the lights flashed around to the music and the instruments got louder.

You weren't sure what it was, but you were thankful for it. It brought Harry out to his full talent.

"She's a good girl. She's such a good girl. She's a good girl. She feels so good."

***

"I was bloody nervous up there!" Harry frantically spoke as he rushed into the dressing room. "Can you see?" he asked. "Can you see my hands? They're still shaking! Look at 'em, love." Harry spread his shaky hands out for you to see, he was running purely on adrenaline.

"Yes, I can see," you chuckled, taking his shaky hands into yours. "But did you also see how much the audience loved you? How well you did?"

"I saw some people dancing - Some people singing along. So I just... I went all out," Harry explained, squeezing your hands. You could still feel them shaking. "My heart is racing right now." Harry held his hand over his heart underneath his pink suit. "I can feel it. I can hear the bloody thing beating in my ears. Feel it!" He dragged your hand onto his heart, the thud crashing against your palm.

"Harry," you giggled.

"What?"

"You did good," you grinned. "You were perfect."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. And you've got fans waiting for you outside, Harry. They're all lined up because they knew you were performing tonight. They want to see you, and I know you want to see them. I know you need to hear that reassurance from them."

Harry knew he had fans. Tons of fans.

But it still amazed him that people even showed up for him. As Harry viewed himself as a man that once was a bakery boy now rocking out in a completely different country.

But the world saw him as an English man with charming looks, a good voice, and charisma.

Everyone wanted to see him.

"Let's go see them, yeah? And then we'll go home. And don't forget the Mick costume," you reminded, walking out the door and wagging your finger at him.

***

Harry's fans had been surrounding the building. Waiting for him. Calling out for him.

Even in the cold, crispy air of autumn.

It was encouragement Harry needed that night.

"We loved your show, Harry!" a girl beamed, holding an item for Harry to sign his name.

"You were in there?" Harry asked.

"He has an accent!" a younger girl off to the right squealed.

"Yeah, we got tickets just to see you. I'm so happy you sang 'Carolina.' Do you think you're ever going to act?"

"Oh, I don't know about that, love," Harry chuckled, signing her item then signing her friend's.

"You're very good at it," the girl complimented. "You should consider it. I'd watch the movie just for you."

Harry was moved along the swarm of fans by his security guard, trying to thank as many people. That's the type of person he was. Poured love over people, and the fans were certainly drowning him in it. Touching him. Calling for him. Handing him things.

Harry smiling the entire time.

The sight made you chuckle.

How crazy people became just for Harry Styles.

***

Harry inhaled and exhaled loudly the moment he stepped inside of the penthouse. Just stood there as he did so.

Finally at home. At peace.

"'S good to be home," Harry smiled, his eyes droopy from being tired.

You chuckled at his words, filling up a vase with water before placing a bouquet of flowers into it. Flowers a fan had given Harry.

Harry stood in front of the glass wall, staring down at the people multiple stories below. Like little ants.

You noticed him smiling to himself, making you wonder what he was thinking about.

"Harry," you stated.

"Hm?" he looked at you.

"Do you know what they call me?"

"Who?"

"The magazines."

"I haven't read any recently."

"They call me 'Harry's angel' now. Ever since that interview, it's what the magazines refer to me as."

"'S that bad-"

"No," you shook your head. "I like it."

"'S a bit ironic though, don't you think? Because you're certainly no angel between the sheets," Harry teased. "A devil in disguise."

"I do it so good, I make you feel like you're in heaven, Mr. Styles. Words right from your mouth," you playfully scolded, making Harry blush before looking back down at the people. The city lights.

"Harry," you called.

"Yeh."

"Where's that costume?" you asked.

"I left it in the dressing room," Harry laughed.

"Harry," you whined. "You looked cute in it."

"Yeah, because I looked like Jagger. I'd try to get you with him if I could love, but I'm not that famous."

"Harry," you laughed. "I don't want him, I want you."

"Really? Is that why you wanted me to wear the costume while you spread your legs apart for me?" Harry teased.

"That was never my intention," you lied.

"So Mick Jagger can get his dose of watermelon sugar," Harry said, but doing it in the impression of Mick Jagger. A change in voice and lots of hand movements. "A little hanky-panky."

Harry's eyebrows squinted at the notice of your reaction.

"You're blushing!" Harry accused.

"Am not," you argued, though it was clear you were. Harry even touched your cheek.

"Yeah, you are. You've got the hots for Jagger. I can feel it in the warmth of your cheeks," Harry pressed.

You swatted his hands away, laughing so hard your stomach hurt.

But Harry pulled you in to devour your neck and blushing cheeks with kisses.

Harry knew you had the hots for him.

***October 30, 1975***

"People are strange when you're a stranger. Faces look ugly when you're alone. Women seem wicked when you're unwanted. Streets are uneven when you're down."

"People Are Strange" by the Doors played throughout the large banquet hall. A ghostly song that set the Halloween tone.

You stood by the door, clutching onto the end of your short white dress as you checked out the environment.

The room was dim, probe lights and Halloween colors were the only source of light. The floors were covered in an eerie fog. Halloween decorations of fake blood, spiders and webs, pumpkins, eyes, and other creepy objects covered the room.

And there were party goers all dressed up in different, wild costumes all around. Drinking, talking, or dancing.

Harry went all out for Harryween - a party hosted by him.

He wasn't much of a Halloween fan, so he wanted to make it his own thing. He wanted people in crazy outfits dancing to good music. Even fans were invited to the event. Harry would be performing a small show, as well as Lana and some other artists.

But Harry did well. It was more extravagant than you had expected, but Harry wanted to make an impression. The only time you saw him that day was for a quick second to give him his costume. Then he was gone, busy occupying himself to make sure everything was set up perfectly.

"When you're strange. Faces come out of the rain. When you're strange. No one remembers your name."

"You look frightened," a sweet voice chuckled.

"Lana!" you beamed, your eyebrows shooting up with surprise before hugging her. "It is a Halloween party," you reminded.

Lana hadn't dressed up in a crazy costume as some animal or character. Just a long black laced dress. And blood red lipstick. But it suit her perfectly. It was Lana.

"Come on!" she commanded, taking your hand in hers and dragging you along through the crowd. And loudly whispered into your ear, "I met a man, (Y/N). I brought him here. I think you'll like him. Harry's already met him... Here he is!" she clapped.

The man looked nothing like Rocky.

He was bigger. Long brown hair that was pin straight and fell in front of his eyes. A short beard that was a lighter color than the hair on his head. And he looked rough. Kept to himself. Not the type of person you ask any questions.

And he wore a biker outfit of leather and jeans - but you knew it wasn't a costume. It was his normal, everyday outfit.

"This is Nolan," Lana introduced, a blush on her cheeks.

Nolan stood up, shaking your hand with his free hand as his other hand had been occupied with a beer bottle.

"Hi," you greeted.

"Hey," his voice rasped, matching his rough looks.

He had a tight grip. Calloused hands. Not gentle at all.

Different from Harry's.

"Nolan, this is (Y/N). Harry's girlfriend and designer. And a good friend of mine," Lana listed.

"Nice to meet you," Nolan spoke.

"We met about a month ago," Lana explained. "He'll be joining us on the rest of the tour. Harry said it was fine, which, speaking of Harry, he's been looking all over for you. He wants you to see him in his costume-"

"There you are!" a voice boomed. British and deep. And a bit dragged.

Harry.

His lips parted the moment you turned around, allowing him to see your outfit completely. You had kept your costume a surprise from him.

"And what are you supposed to be?" Harry smiled, eyeing down your costume.

"Harry's angel," you chuckled.

"My, my... You are an angel," Harry stated, hands on his hips as he looked at all the details of your outfit.

A short, sheer white dress with ruffled sleeves and a tie at the top. Small angel wings full of white feathers. And the golden crown decorated in jewels that you wore for a photoshoot with Harry just months ago.

"They let me borrow this," you stated, pointing at the golden crown. "I asked them if I could-"

"You look bloody beautiful. Like a f*cking angel," Harry stated. "Honest to god," he chuckled.

"Thank you, Har," you smiled, nervously clenching onto the end of your dress. You had created the entire outfit. "And you look amazing!" you complimented.

"Course I do! An angel created this," he pulled at his costume. "It had an angelic touch."

Harry wore a costume you had recreated of Elton John's. An outfit that was made iconic by Elton when worn at the Dodger Stadium. It was a bodysuit made to mimic a Dodger's baseball uniform, only glamorized in jewels. White and blue. Plus pink sunglasses Harry wanted to wear.

And "ELTON" spelled on the back.

"You look good in it," you blushed. "Better than Elton, if I'm being honest."

Harry laughed before exclaiming, "They showed up!" And the excitement in his face. The widening of his eyes. Looked like a little child.

"Who?" you chuckled.

"I never thought they'd show up, but they did."

"Wh-"

"Jagger and Bowie! And some other artists. Big artists. I think Freddie Mercury. I dunno. 'M not sure. But you'll have to meet them. Mick said that he loved my impersonation of him on the show. And I told him all about you and your crush on him," he cheekily spoke.

"You did not!" you scolded, poking his arm.

"But I told him that you're mine," Harry shrugged. "He still wants to meet you anyway. Said that you're talented... and would like to collaborate with you someday."

"Are you serious?" your jaw dropped.

"Yeah," he laughed. "You'll have to meet 'em later."

"Of course!"

"I have to go see some people, you'll have more fun here with Lana. I'll come meet you here after, yeah?"

You nodded, just as Harry placed a kiss on your cheek before disappearing into the crowd.

You took a seat a few feet over from Lana and Nolan. The two of them had been sitting close. Talking. Nolan was even smiling. An honest smile. And Lana had been blushing as she touched his thigh or arm.

It was good to see her in that state again.

But Lana didn't leave you out as she dragged you to the dance floor with her, the two of you passing time by dancing or drinking as you waited for Harry to come back.

You often caught a glimpse of him moving through the crowd. Saying hello to fans, artists, guests.

There were also groupies at the event. Something you hadn't expected, but weren't surprised. Some of them dressed up. Some of them just wore flowers in their hair and dangling dresses. Often following Harry around.

But Penelope was nowhere to be seen.

Eventually, Harry introduced you to Mick Jagger. It was only for a few minutes because he had to go to another Halloween party. But you promised to one day work with Jagger. And he left you with a kiss on the cheek.

Which Harry scolded you for blushing, again.

"She looks happy with him," you stated, dancing with Harry to "Werewolves of London" by Warren Zevon as you glanced at Lana and Nolan isolating themselves in a corner. Sharing a cigarette.

"She does," Harry agreed, spinning you in a circle.

"What do you think?" you asked.

"Hm?"

"Do you think they'll work out this time? Do you think they love each other the same? Equal love."

Harry watched the two figures sitting in the corner. Studying them.

"Harry," you chuckled, placing your fingers on his cheek to make him face you.

"Do you?" he softly smiled.

You nodded.

"Harry," a man interrupted, placing his hand on Harry's shoulder. "You're on soon."

"Alright," Harry replied, removing his hands from you.

"I'll be up there," you softly smiled, directing your head to the stage. "Watching you."

Harry smiled at you before cupping your cheek with his hand and kissing the other one.

The rockstar performed a few songs on stage that night as you watched from the side. His upbeat songs that were easy to dance to. But the stage was mainly for the other artists.

Harry wanted to enjoy his party with you.

"How is everybody doing tonight?" Lana asked, standing in the center of the stage in her black dress, surrounded by fog. She looked a bit nervous, but smiled the moment she caught a glimpse of Nolan in the crowd.

You weren't sure where Harry was after he had left the stage, only that he said he'd meet you in the crowd during Lana's show.

But you stood there alone in the mix of people, clapping and cheering for Lana.

"This is a slower song of mine. Made for a night like this. A night for witches... a night for gods and monsters," Lana smiled.

The instruments and the delicate chime of the piano began to play right after Lana's last word. Playing to the tune of her song "Gods and Monsters." (bruh listen to this song ok because the sensual vibes are immaculate—)

It was a sensual song. In a wicked way.

"In the land of gods and monsters I was an angel, living in the garden of evil. Screwed up, scared, doing anything that I needed. Shining like a fiery beacon," Lana sang, the spotlight right on her as the fog rose up. "You got that medicine I need: Fame, liquor, love, give it to me slowly. Put your hands on my waist, do it softly. Me and God we don't get along, so now I sing. No one's gonna take my soul away. Living like Jim Morrison. Headed towards a f*cked up holiday. Motel, sprees, sprees, and I'm singing, 'F*ck yeah give it to me, this is heaven, what I truly want. It's innocence lost. Innocence lost."

You had heard the song before, but never live. It was one of Lana's more hidden songs. Private. Meant for special events like this.

But the lyrics seemed as if they were for you.

The only angel standing in the crowd.

"In the land of gods and monsters I was an angel, lookin' to get f*cked hard," Lana sang, her eyes closed. Like she was praying for it to happen.

You could feel eyes closing in on you. Eyeing your costume. Made you stand out as an angel.

But you didn't pay any mind.

The more you listened, the more the lyrics had truth to it. The more you thought about Harry.

Your hands grasping your white dress as you wondered where Harry was, your breathing quickening. You could feel the beating drum in your heart, your eyes fluttering.

Thinking about Harry's hands on your waist. giving it to you softly. Or giving it to you hard.

"Like a groupie incognito posing as a real singer. Life imitates art. You got that medicine I need."

"You want to leave?" Harry lowly asked you, offering his hand to you. He had appeared out of nowhere.

But the timing was perfect.

And you could see in his eyes what he meant.

What he was really asking.

***

(continue listening to gods&monsters)

All of it had been sloppy and with haste. The moving and undressing.

You sat down harshly against the edge of the white hotel bed, the loud noise of Lana's music reaching your room. The tune of "Gods and Monsters" still playing.

You quickly removed your underwear, throwing them at the floor and spreading your legs apart for Harry and your dress falling back as you watched him attempt to remove the bodysuit. The two of you breathing heavily.

"Harry," you softly breathed out, helping him by undoing his belt. Harry's neediness didn't go unnoticed. You could see the large bulge in his pants. Hard as a rock.

"F*ck's sake," Harry groaned with aggravation at the sore ache he felt between his legs. Wanting to relieve it. But the dark room made it hard for him to see what he was doing, only the moon a source of light.

"Harry," you softly spoke, letting out heavy breaths as you opened your legs farther apart to show him how needy you were. Impatient. Harry's lips dove in to kiss your neck from being unable to wait himself. His hands still prying at his blue belt, and finally whipping it off.

The brunette slunk down onto his knees, pulling you closer off the edge before bringing your legs over his shoulders. Shoving his face right between your legs.

"Harry," you whined, your head falling back from the extra sensitivity you felt.

But Harry only wanted a little taste, trying to prepare you before he pulled back, lining wet kisses down your thighs as he removed them from his shoulders.

Harry took you by surprise with his next movement as he stood up to free himself, before slamming himself right into you with no warning, your toes curling so hard your feet cramped up as you let out a high pitched moan in shock.

Harry groaned right into your neck, the bottom of his lip sticking to your skin, allowing his breath to tickle you.

Your fingers tangled into his hair, gripping as the two of you remained in the position. Just breathing. No movements.

Your dress still on as you lied back at an angle. Harry's bodysuit all the way down to his ankles as he bent over the edge of the bed. Clutching onto one another.

With Harry inside of you.

Harry rested his forehead on the crook of your neck, eyes closed as he breathed loudly.

"Do you know how hard I want to f*ck you right now, love?" Harry tiredly asked, but asked the words casually. As if it was a normal question with no reaction.

But your heart skipped a beat, your eyes fluttering as your fingertips moved across Harry's curls.

"I can feel your fingers... shaking in my hair," Harry breathed. "'S because you want me to, yeh? Are you going to let me?" Harry asked, still resting his forehead on your neck as he breathed out harshly. "Are you going to take your dress off fah me?"

Harry could feel you nod above him, a weak smile on his lips as he drew himself away to remove his clothes completely, just as you stripped off your dress.

The brunette stared at you, your legs apart as you sat on the edge of the bed completely nude.

"What?" you quietly asked.

Harry softly shook his head.

"Turn around fah me," he quietly commanded before dipping in to kiss you, the two of you moving farther back onto the bed to be comfortable. Supported by the mattress and sheets. Fluffy pillows.

Touching one another breathlessly before Harry moved you to have your back facing him.

Harry's thrusts had been rough against your folds, his hips colliding fiercely against your bum. His hands gripping the pillow on the sides of your head before falling forward, his chest slamming against your back. His sweaty forehead resting against your temple, harsh breaths leaving his lips.

You could almost taste the alcohol.

"Harry," you whined, his entire body succumbing over yours as his large hands gripped onto yours. But your grip was tighter, shaking from the pain of his rings stabbing into your bones.

"Oh, f*ck," you choked out, your mouth widening as Harry moved in a motion to hit you deeper, the friction spiking every nerve in your body.

His necklace scraped against your back with his ferocious movements, tickling your skin. Creating chills.

Harry began leaning more forward into you, his forehead beginning to crush your temple in a painful way, causing you to rest your forehead on the pillow and raising your shoulders to allow you to breathe.

Harry rested his forehead on the back of your matted hair, your hand reaching back to grip onto his brown locks. Completely drenching your hand in sweat.

The two of you moving in sync, with Harry in control.

"F*ck's sake," Harry choked out, his abdomen flexing at the tight warmth around his length. Harry moved one hand to your waist, gripping it to change the motion and tempo of his thrusts.

"Harry," you moaned, biting your bottom lip before letting out a short whine. "Yes," you harshly gasped, your eyes fluttering.

You and Harry could still hear the muffled noise of Lana's music - but most of it had been drowned out by your moans and Harry's groans. The rocky bed. And Harry's skin slamming against yours.

It was no secret that Lana's lyrics had driven you and Harry to this crazed lustful state.

"F*ck," Harry's voice grovelled, his mouth widening and his nick veins protruding as his hand rose to slam hard against the wall. His hand flat against it as he continued his final slams into you, his head low as he lost himself in the pounds. At the sound of your voice singing his name. Praising him.

Harry knew you were finished the moment your fingers tightened around the sheets, making them shake as you let out a long line of moans.

From the way you moved your bum up slightly to get your fill.

And becoming relieved. Completely numb as you finished.

But then an increased soreness as Harry continued burying himself into you.

Harry let out a choked groan as he finished, his sweaty body collapsing against yours.

The two of you bathing in sweat.

Your body mixing with his.

You turned around to face Harry, his hot body temperature making you feel even warmer, a soft chuckle leaving your lips as Harry breathed against your neck. His head resting on your hair as he held onto you.

The two of you trying to recuperate after your highs.

"I need to take a shower," Harry smiled against your skin. "You want to join?" he asked, pulling back to wait for an answer.

But he saw your closed eyes. Your soft breathing through parted lips. The trance you were still going through.

Your body wasn't strong enough to move - not even stand.

Harry had taken a lot of out of you, and he knew it. A cheeky grin on his face at the sight.

"Harry," you breathed out, eyes still closed.

"Yeh?"

"I love you."

"'S that because we just-" Harry taunted.

"No," you lazily shook your head, opening your eyes.

Harry heard the seriousness in your voice, bringing your knuckles to his lips to kiss as his way of telling you with an action.

"Join me if you'd like," Harry offered one last time before kissing your temple and moving to the bathroom.

You fell asleep to Harry's soft hum, one that sounded of a lullaby, in the shower with the light patter of water falling at his feet.

***October 31, 1975***

Waking up to a soft tune of a piano came to your surprise.

Not an alarm clock or Harry's raspy voice saying your name as he'd brush his fingertips over your shoulder.

And you felt an extreme amount of sleep dragging at your eyes. Telling you to close them. The events of Harryween, and Harry's feral way in bed, had taken a lot out of you.

But the piano intrigued you.

The sun barely rising.

A time of day that made you and Harry feel as if you were the only ones who existed.

"You playing for me?" you softly asked with tired eyes, leaning against the hallway door frame in one of Harry's warm, fall sweaters that fell to your knees.

"'M always playing for you," Harry responded with a tired smile and eyes that matched yours, his fingers no longer moving upon noticing your presence.

"Keep playing," you lightly chuckled, moving to sit next to him.

Harry's long fingers softly tapped against the piano.

Playing a song of his "Ever Since New York." A song he had told you was personal to him, but that was as much as he said. And you never pushed him for more details.

"I love when you play for me," you whispered, watching his fingers dance around.

Before noticing a crystal glass full of ice. Just a few centimeters left of a light brown liquor. Watered down by the ice.

"Harry," you whispered, clasping your hands over his shoulder and resting your chin on it. "What's going on in that head of yours?" you softly asked, touching a damp curl of his. Smelled of a floral scent. And he radiated warmth - from the shower and alcohol. "Are you sad, Har?" you asked.

Harry continued playing the music, distracting himself.

"Harry," you whispered, smoothing your hand over his frantic hand. Stopping it.

"You can talk to me."

Harry slowly turned his head to face you.

"'M not sad," Harry softly smiled.

"No?" you smiled, pulling away.

"I've got you, yeah?"

"Yes," you nodded.

Harry smiled once more before tapping softly at the piano.

"Harryween was a good idea, Harry. A good start to kickoff the second part of your tour. We leave soon."

Harry just listened.

"I don't want to leave, though, Harry. I don't want to go," you admitted. "I just want it to be us. Traveling. Staying in bed. Nobody else."

"This isn't home, you know," Harry stated, his fingers halting as he looked at you. "New York isn't home."

"I know," you softly smiled. "Are you sure you're alright, Har?"

"I just don't want to f*ck up with you," the brunette admitted.

"You won't," you encouraged. "I know your heart, Harry. And I know it has so much love for me."

Harry nodded, returning to play the piano.

"I don't," Harry bluntly spoke, your heart dropping in a second at his words. Completely shocked.

You were about to spew out words of confusion before Harry continued.

"I don't think they love each other the same," Harry added. "Lana and Nolan."

Harry was answering the question from earlier when he had been interrupted.

"He loves her more. And Nolan has no clue what he's in for," Harry continued. "But I can see it. Because it's quite clear that she's still in love with someone else. Men just happen to be her distraction from the pain. From Rocky."

Harry took a sip of the remaining liquor.

His own distraction.

***

End note:

1. harry's costume!!! in full

2. reader's costume!!

3. hehehe norman reedus as nolan - u get the norman/nolan thing?... im sorry im a major shipper of lana del rey & norman reedus together they are so perfect for each other i— (also yes i am a daryl dixon fan but i prefer shane walsh more LMAO)

let me know what you think with feedback. I love hearing from you guys! thank you! (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.2K 474 81
When a girl who falls in love with the sky meets a charming boy, their worlds collide in what could only be described as fate. Two people who needed...
125K 3.8K 74
Losing someone is never easy. Especially if it's your best friend. Being in love with that someone though, makes it even more complicated. * Harry an...
259K 3.4K 25
"Knowing you," Harry choked on a sob. "Knowing you was a mistake." "No! Don't say that! You love me! You told me last night!" Alexa yelled. "Well," H...
9K 437 36
*FEATURED on Wattpad's official MUSIC profile, in the "Exquisite Cellos (Romance)" reading list!* Emmaline scores the hottest tickets in NYC: a VIP b...