Nothing Else Matters - Perrie...

By anonymouslmfan

A fanfiction between Perrie Edwards and a male fan. More

Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three
Chapter Seventy Four
Chapter Seventy Five

Chapter One

4.7K 59 17
By anonymouslmfan

Jakob's POV.

"Boo."

I jumped out of my skin as someone grabbed me around the waist, and I spun around to the cackling blonde that was my best friend, Lauren.

"Are you trying to give me a stroke?!"

"I couldn't resist, you looked really into that... What are you doing Jakob?"

"Working. You're early."

I worked part-time in a hi-tech music store, and had been setting up some equipment, the likes of which were dotted around the shop for people to try out before buying.

"Only a few minutes early. I've missed you man!"

"I know." I smiled. "I've missed you too."

"You need to stop working all the time and come out more."

"It's money in my pocket, at the end of the day." I shrugged. Being in my final year of university, and the oldest in a family of four, I needed all the extra cash I could get.

"Quiet in here today isn't it?" Lauren commented.

"It's quiet every day, we're expensive."

"Hmm. Right, come on. It's one o'clock now!"

"Give me two minutes to grab my jacket."

I collected my things from the staff room and headed out with Lauren. "Right, I have an hour." I sighed, stepping outside with her. "Feed me, then you can show me this dress."

Lauren was a girly girl. She loved dressing up and making an effort. Hair extensions, acrylic nails, make-up, you name it, she was into it. Everyone thought it was so crazy that my best friend was a female but me and Lauren go back years and she was just like a sister to me. Her personality seemed like I was just hanging around with the lads so we really got on well.

Lauren laughed and linked our arms together. "Deal... can I hear your phone?"

I quickly dug into my jacket pocket, briefly noticing I had a couple of texts and emails, and what looked like a few Instagram notifications, before I answered the incoming call from my father.

"Hi Dad."

"Hi son. You alright?"

"Fine thanks. Just come on a break. Lauren's here."

"Hi Mr. Hunter!" Lauren yelled, turning a few heads.

"Tell her I said a calm hello." My dad laughed. "I just wondered what time you finish? I couldn't remember."

"Six."

"Would you mind bringing home something for dinner?"

"No worries. Lauren's coming round tonight though, is that okay?"

"No problem. She's always welcome. Tell her we have plenty of wine in the fridge already."

"I'll let her know." I laughed. "Thanks dad. D'you need anything else?"

"No kiddo, but Alfie's out today, will you give him a call and see how he's getting on? He won't answer if I ring him?"

"Why not?"

"He had a fight with Maddie this morning and thinks I took her side, nothing to worry about."

I rolled my eyes. I never fought with my brother or my sisters, but they fought with each other 24/7. "I'll call him. I wish I could get him on where I am but were overstaffed as it is."

"He wouldn't accept anyway son. You know what he's like. Anyway, I'll see you tonight."

"See you later dad."

I hung up just as Lauren pulled me into a Subway. "What's up with Alfie?"

"Nothing really. Still looking for a job though."

"He could always try my place?" Lauren shrugged.

"He keeps going on about wanting to get a job because of what he knows not who he knows. He wouldn't work at Dad's place, he wouldn't go to yours."

"He might. I reckon he fancies me, he wouldn't be able to resist working with me."

"Lauren, my brother does not fancy you." I laughed. "I can't see him in Starbucks to be fair, he's not friendly enough."

We sat down with our sandwiches. "How are the Sisters Grimm?" Lauren said with her mouth full, referring to my two younger sisters. She didn't get on with them much; she thought they were stuck up and they thought she was too loud. But Lauren was my best friend – my only friend.

"Fine I suppose. I haven't told them you're staying tonight."

Lauren laughed loudly, throwing her head back, showing me the contents of her mouth, and I grimaced. "Awesome, I can't wait to see their faces when I walk in! I'll meet you outside at six if you want?"

"Yeah that's fine."

"Cool. So how's the love life?"

It was my turn to laugh. "Same as it's been all my life. Non-existent."

"You need to get out more Jake." Lauren said, a familiar twinkle in her eye.

"I get the feeling that this is going somewhere..."

"It is, but this time it's something you'll definitely be up for."

"Surprise me."

"Live unsigned bands playing in a new club opening in town next weekend. It looks mega." Lauren said handing me a flyer from her bag. I took it, trying to disguise my interest. At university I was studying English Literature, but apart from that I was passionate about music.

Lauren was grinning at me excitedly, waiting.

"Looks alright... And I haven't been out in-"

"About ten years!" Lauren scolded. "Yay, I knew I'd get you out for this one!" She raised her hand for a high five and I rolled my eyes before giving her one. "That's my bro!" She cooed, pinching my cheek and covering my face in mayonnaise.

"Lauren, you fucker!"

I laughed along with her while I wiped my face. Lauren was as wild as they come, far too wild to bother with someone like me, most would say. But she had been my best friend since high school. She had never left me. Not even when I was being bullied.

"Is it all gone? I do still have to work you know!"

"Yeah it's gone. Right come on, eat up. I need you to tell me this dress looks fabulous."

"Right, what's the occasion anyway?"

We left Subway and Lauren once again linked her arm through mine as we started up the high street.

"I'm meeting Damien's parents next Friday."

"Oh my god! Seriously?!" I cheered. "Are you nervous?"

"Jakob, I'm terrified." Lauren whispered. I glanced at her and saw a look she rarely displayed to anyone, even me. "What if they hate me?"

"Don't be a moron; of course they won't hate you! They'll love you. Just be yourself and don't get drunk."

"Shut up. I'm not gonna get drunk." Lauren laughed. "Come on, in here..."

"By the way." Lauren said as we exited the shop with her purchase a few minutes later. "Can I use your Spotify? I want to listen to Little Mix."

I laughed sarcastically. "Why? You don't like them."

"You're far too possessive Jake, especially over Little Mix. Just because I don't idolise them, doesn't mean I don't like to listen to their music."

"Shut up." I pouted.

She was right though. I absolutely idolised Little Mix. Lauren loved to tease me about it, especially about my crush, Perrie Edwards. All my family did too. They were my biggest inspirations.

"Please?" Lauren said pulling a face at me and fluttering her eyelashes.

"Alright, you loser."

I got back to work with five minutes left on my break and handed Lauren her new dress which I had somehow ended up carrying.  She gave me a tight hug. "I'll see you tonight, six right?"

"Yeah six. Thanks for rolling out of bed and coming out."

"Cheeky, I'm always up early at the weekend." Lauren winked. "See you later!"

I went into the staffroom to put my stuff back and pulled my phone out of my jacket to quickly read the messages I had noticed before. One was from Maddie, my youngest sister, asking if she could borrow my Little Mix albums to lend to her friend. Chuckling to myself, I text back; No chance. Tell her to buy her own. You take them out of my room, I'll have your guts for garters hun xx

She must be joking right? They are not leaving my room. None of my music is, but least of all not my Little Mix ones. They were my favourite.

There were a couple of emails from university about coursework reminders. I worked my backside off at uni all week; couldn't they leave people alone on a Saturday? I cursed under my breath before I opened Instagram.

I opened my notifications and saw twelve accounts saying more or less the same thing.

Frowning, I scrolled down my notifications.

And froze.

I seriously think my heart stopped. I went completely numb. I sat down, then stood up again, turned a circle, twice, then sat down again.

I clutched my heart with one hand, and tried to stop the hand holding my phone from shaking.

perrieedwards started following you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.9K 2.2K 28
This story revolves around Jade Thirlwall, one of the most popular girls in school and Perrie Edwards a straight A student. The two opposites have hi...
41.2K 1.7K 8
Jade Thirlwall, recently dumped by boyfriend of 2 years, needs a new partner to make him jealous. She finds the best candidate and that happens to be...
765 82 8
Jade and Perrie's initial animosity gives way to an unexpected revelation. As they uncover memories of their shared past, they must confront the chal...
132K 2.7K 30
What if two bandmates fell in love with each other?