Scandal | H.S.

By angelsvol6

I met her once and wrote a song about her I want to scream, I want to shout it out, I hope she hears me now ... More

𝐒𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗 [.𝟏]
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗 [.𝟐]
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟐
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟑
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟒
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟓
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟔
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟖
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟗
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟎
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟏
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟐
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟑
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟒
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟓
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟔
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟖
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟗
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟎
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒

6.7K 157 114
By angelsvol6

McKenna Prentiss | August 10, 2017

    "Cheers!" My mom says excitedly as she raises her champagne glass, along with everyone who was seated at the dining table, and we clinked our glasses in celebration.

    It's been a week since my parents were cleared from all charges, a week since Keith was imprisoned, and a week since my parents name are in the clear, hence the celebration.

    Joining in today's celebration were my parents' close friends, our lawyers who quickly became our friends as well, and a few, well two of mine, Kelsey and Harry.

    We were all seated in our backyard, my mom and I having arranged it to look beautiful and bright. It was a celebration of freedom, and of trust. My parents seemed so happy the second the judge read not guilty. They deserved this.

    I was seated in between Harry and Kelsey, with my mom seated in front of us, and my dad at the head of the table.

    "Harry, why don't you call Camille and invite her over!" My mom suggests to Harry, who looked at her like she was offering him a car.

    "Oh, no Mrs. Prentiss, I don't want to intrude." He says politely, which earns a laugh from my mom. I should probably tell the wait staff to stop giving her champagne.

    "Harry, how many times do I have to say, please call me Atasha, and you're not intruding. It's a celebration, invite her over!" She exclaims, Harry nods and excuses himself from the table.

    Kelsey turns to me with wide eyes, and I sighed. She looks at me as if she was waiting for me to snap at my mom, but if she wants Camille over then she's free to do so. Plus it's Camille who's in a relationship with Harry, I'm just the beard.

    "Kenna!" Kelsey exclaims, slapping my shoulder and I look at her with my brows furrowed.

    "What was that for!"

    "Do you really want Camille here?" She whisper-yelled at me, and I sigh, shrugging my shoulders as Harry returns to the table, stating Camille will be over in a few, and thanking my mom for inviting her.

    "How are you feeling?" Harry nudges my shoulder, as I turn to him, his eyes sparkling under the fairy lights that were strung above us.

    "Pretty great actually." I say, smiling softly as I shrug, turning back to my dad who was telling a story about how he managed to "snag" my mom the first time they were on set together.

    My dad and Harry's relationship blossomed after he visited a few times, bringing my dad gifts to earn his trust and friendship. From an expensive bottle of 20 year old scotch, to paintings, Harry seemed to shower my dad with enough gifts to get on his good side.

    The doorbell rang, to which my mom exclaimed at, rushing to open the door, her tipsy self almost tripping over as she left the backyard. 'Well, I guess the she devil has arrived.' Kelsey muttered under her breath which earned a glare from me, it's a good thing I was the only one who heard it.

    Kelsey has met Camille a few times before, having worked with her in the past, she's told me about the horror that is working with Camille. She may seem like a nice girl, but when you work with her on set, she's a nightmare. Kelsey's words not mine.

    Everyone turns to the door leading to the backyard, seeing my mom walk in with Camille next to her. I notice Harry's eyes instantly light up at the sight of his girlfriend, and Kelsey notices too because she puts a comforting arm around me, and hands me a champagne flute and I down the content of the glass.

    "Easy there tiger." Kelsey laughs, as she nudges my shoulder, and I laugh with her as well. If there's anyone who could make me feel better, it's Kelsey.

    "Hey." Camille says as she sits next to Harry, placing a kiss on his cheek. She leans forward to greet me and Kelsey, which Kelsey just nods to and I smile.

    Harry puts an arm around Camille's chair, resting it there, while he grabs his champagne flute, sipping its contents. Everyone at this celebration knew that Camille was Harry's real girlfriend, hence why my mom invited her over. There was no need to fake a relationship.

    Harry and Camille slip off into their own world, whispering at each other and giggling, whilst Kelsey just glared at them. Everyone seemed to be in their own worlds to notice. I nudge Kelsey, and her eyes snap back to me, softening her glare and whispers a 'sorry, I couldn't help it.'

    "So, Kenna," Camille starts as she turns to me, Harry turning as well, "How's preparation for the fashion show?"

    Kelsey opened her mouth to speak, but I glared at her, and she shut her mouth, I turn back to Camille and give her a small smile.

    "It's going great actually! I start training with Justin next week, fittings are a month from today. It's really exciting." I gush, the excitement lacing my tone made a flash of jealousy cross Camille's face, but she quickly covers it up with a fake smile.

    "How about you Kelsey?" She turns to Kelsey, a fake smile on her face, knowing they both aren't the biggest fans of each other.

    "Oh, I didn't try this year, wanted to take a break. Plus I think it's Kenna's time to shine this year, don't you think?" Kelsey says with a smirk, knowing what types of buttons to push to rile someone up. Camille's fake smile falters, but she doesn't say anything back.

    "Okay, I think that's enough champagne for you Kelsey." I say, taking the champagne flute from her hands as she pouts. I turn to Harry who had his undivided attention to Camille as she talks about how she's flying back home to Paris and that he should come. My shoulders slump at this, and I turn back to Kelsey, returning her champagne flute and grabbing mine.

    "Cheers!" She yells excitedly and I grin at her, we both chugged the champagne in one go. We were a giggling mess after that. Kelsey and I were in our own world as we kept giggling and laughing at everything and anyone.

    "Hey McGiggles!" Harry says, I turn to him and he has a huge grin on his face. "Listen Kens, we gotta go, I'll text you okay?"

    I nod at him, and he smiles, kissing my cheek, then he proceeds to say goodbye to my parents. Camille approaches me, a friendly smile on her face.

    "It was a beautiful celebration McKenna, thanks for the invite." I was about to respond, but Kelsey beat me to it.

    "Thank her mom Camille, she invited you, not McKenna." Before Kelsey says something inappropriate, I cover her mouth with my hand and smile at Camille.

    "It's fine, sorry for Kelsey, she's bordering on drunk now I believe." To which Camille laughs at and I join in.

    "We should grab some coffee sometime!" She suggests and I nod at her, telling her she could get my number from Harry.

    I wave goodbye to Harry and Camille as they left. Kelsey then licking the hand that was covering her mouth to which I yelped at.

    "KELSEY!" I yell, and she shrugs just laughing at me. I shake my head at her and decide it's probably time for her to go to bed.

August 14, 2017

@username: WAIT HARRY IS WITH CAMILLE? Im confused?
- @usernameb: @username: WDYM@username: @usernameb: CHECK CAMILLE'S STORY
- @usernamec: I THOUGHT HARRY WAS DATING KENNA
- @usernamed: I FUCKING KNEW THIS WAS A PR STUNT

@username: kerry is sinking, hamille is sailing

@username: kenna can shove her ass back to carolina, she's not needed here anymore

@username: @kennaprentiss take ur homewrecking ways out of harry's life!

@username: camille and harry are the ones who are in a relationship, mckenna and harry was just a pr stunt!

McKenna Prentiss

    "McKenna! First of all, I want to apologize for that thing on twitter, I should've muted my story I didn't realize! I'm so sorry!" Camille gushes as she envelopes me in a hug. I smiled at her, dismissing her apology.

    "It's fine Camille, honestly, I just need to go out with Harry and show that we're together." I smile at her, and she nods in agreement.

    Today, Camille invited me to grab some coffee and go shopping. Kelsey instantly told me no, saying it was Camille's twisted way to get in my head since she could sense I have feelings for Harry. On the other hand, Harry was ecstatic that Camille invited me, saying and I quote, 'My two girls hanging out.'

    I don't know if I should laugh, or cry with what he said. But, I decided to just go with Camille to make my own judgements.

    I also said yes, because management told me to go out with Camille today, and Harry tomorrow to fix the damage that Camille did yesterday. Showing the fans that Camille and I are friends, and that it was me who was dating Harry.

    So far everything was smooth sailing, Camille did apologize for whatever happened, and I shrugged it off and said it was fine. She was nice, a little too nice, but I didn't think anything of it. Harry was off doing press interviews for his album release, so it was fitting that Camille and I hung out today.

    "So, are you excited for the VSFS?" She asks, her smile wide and her tone giddy, sipping on her iced latte as she looks at me with a grin.

    "Very excited! I can't wait honestly, plus it's Shanghai, I've always wanted to go to Shanghai!" I gush, my smile reaching my eyes as we talk about the VSFS.

    "I hear Harry is performing?" She says, well more of asks, and I nod. She starts to talk about how she met Harry, and how she's so in love with him. She also mentions how ever since she knew Harry, she's been getting more and more attention on Instagram and from some brands.

    I sip on my iced coffee as I drone out Camille gushing about how much her family loved Harry, and how they're wishing for him to come back. I nod along, but I don't really pay that much attention.

    Camille's phone ringing was what broke me out of my trance, she excuses herself as she exits the cafe, leaving me alone with my thoughts.

    Camille is nice, very talkative, but nice. Not a single negative thing was uttered from her, and she seemed lovely. I don't think I know her well enough to make a negative judgement about her. This just made it more difficult to not be overtly jealous. Harry is lucky he has Camille, they seemed perfect for each other.

    My feelings for Harry just grew deeper the more time we spent with each other. It was as if we both weren't putting on an act for the camera, and everything just flowed naturally, even when we weren't in public. During our writing sessions, we both seem to fit perfectly, from playing the guitar and piano that always, somewhat, sounded cohesive, to the writing process. Everything just fit like a puzzle, and it's getting hard to push these feelings to the back of my head.

    What scares me the most is what if he realizes, or what if someone else realizes, that I had, well, have, feelings for him. Will it be more awkward? Will he look at me differently? Will it be the end of our friendship?

See, that's the hard thing when you fall for someone you consider your best friend. It brings you this anxiety of loosing them forever, because you fell in love.

    Camille walks back in the cafe, phone in hand as she runs her hand through her hair. She sits back in front of me, with a smile on her lips.

    "Sorry, that was Harry, he just wanted to know what time I'll be home." she says, and I nod, giving her a small smile.

    This is going to be one long day.

----------
just a bit of a filler chapter!

so camille and kenna hung out today huh, are camille's intentions pure 👀

anyway, keep commenting my angels!
i see you lot 🤍

all my love,
savannah x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.8K 884 30
"It's like she's always there when I need her. The antidote for all of my problems." ✧ 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘚𝘵𝘺𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘍𝘢𝘯 𝘍𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
5.1K 132 31
"𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆." started: july 11th, 2022 completed: november 21st, 2022 thank you fo...
23.3K 463 39
WARNING: this book contains MATURE and EXPLICIT content. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK "Towns...better swim before you drown..." She was a f...
152K 4.8K 89
Nola, and her three beautiful girls, are looking for a fresh start. When they take up temporary residence in her grandparents home in London, she is...