Crow Flies Straight

By KuroEngel_OG

After several years traveling the world, running away from her problems, it's time to make peace with the pas... More

Playlist
Chapter 1: Home
Chapter 2: Party Time
Chapter 3: Next Day
Chapter 4: The Past
Chapter 5: Bullet Proof
Chapter 6: Tank Girl
Chapter 7: Cheeky Bastard
Chapter 8: Once Was
Chapter 9: Brotherly Love
Chapter 10: Flirty Visitor
Chapter 11: Reznik & Swimming
Chapter 12: Closet Sex
Chapter 13: BBQ Continued
Chapter 14: NOT CANNON
Chapter 15: Crashed Hard
Chapter 16: Spoiled Bitc...brat
Chapter 17: Tattoo Trails
Chapter 18: Demon Whisperer
Chapter 19: Real Truths
Chapter 20: Demonness & Toddlers
Chapter 21: Invincible Tech
Chapter 22: To Ireland
Chapter 23: Night Invaders
Chapter 24: Silent Stars
Chapter 25: Anxiety Overload
Chapter 26: Volcano Kitty
Chapter 27: Shit+Fan
Chapter 28: Going Golfing
Chapter 29: Rain Song
Chapter 30: 1 & Only
Chapter 31: Happy Date
Chapter 33: The Condor
Chapter 34: The Rescue
Hey you. Yeah you!
Happy Ending ~ Part 1
Happy Ending ~ Part 2
Juice Ending ~ Part 1
Juice Ending ~ Part 2

Chapter 32: Missing

1K 23 4
By KuroEngel_OG

Music: 

Chibs rode to her house and he heard the music blasting, knowing she was probably working out. As he walked up to the door, he shook his head with a smile, "That girl is going to get herself a spanking..." He enjoyed watching her work out, hell all the guys did... her, stretching, bending, leaning, attacking while covered in a layer of sweat and breathing hard making her breasts rise and fall rapidly?... yeah, instant boner territory for them.

Of course Chibs and Happy were the only ones willing to spar with her, the others would just watch and rub themselves over their pants until they couldn't stand it any longer and would go for a heavy petting and make out session, though none would share those experiences with each other. It didn't happen often that she was caught during a workout, but it was definitely a happy treat for whomever did.

Chibs pulled out the spare key he was given to her house, in fact all the guys had been given one since she didn't want her door damaged like last time thanks to Opie, so when he reached the door to unlock it and noticed the scuff and scratches near the keyhole, he knew someone had used a lock pick. "Shite..." He cursed while instantly pulling his gun out from behind his back and held it out in front of him.

He opened the door, clearly not having been re-locked from whomever had messed with it. He slowly entered the room and looked around. Nothing seemed off or misplaced, but he didn't let down his guard. He knew that Reznik would come walking around the corner to see who had entered his territory. No matter how loud the music was, that wolf always could hear the door open.

He hustled closer towards the garage where Kitty worked out at. He quickly came up to Reznik who was not moving and laying on the floor with a red feather ended dart sticking out of him. Chibs didn't even stop to check on the wolf, his mind racing on thoughts of Kitty as he stepped over the huge wolf and practically ran into the garage, kicking the door open.

There was nothing, no one there. He ran farther in, looking around for some sign she might still be there but that's when the blue feathers caught his eye. He cursed loud, which wasn't heard because of the music and he grabbed his hair. He was spinning around in circles for a second when the thought to check the rest of the house came to mind.

He quickly shut off the damn music and stormed through the house, not caring if he knocked something over, his love was missing. He checked the rooms, nothing. The bathrooms, nothing. The closets, nothing. Utilities rooms, nope. He even went out to the backyard, and no. He cursed out, this time it radiating out into the open, evening Californian air. "FUCK!!!!"

He reached in his kutte and yanked out his phone, calling up the one person he trusted the most, Jax. "Hey Chibs, what's up?" His voice was calm even though you could hear a fussy Thomas in the background then was quieted probably by a bottle, "Kitty is missing." There was silence for a moment. "What!?" Jax damn near yelled. "Aye, I came over to see her and she had her music on and the door was picked and the damn wolf is down..." He was sputtering out fast, his mind racing on thoughts of who would do this.

"Wait wait, slow down. Just stay there, call Juice, Tig and the others, I'll call Opie, and get someone to watch our kids. Just stay calm." Jax said but it was obvious that Jax was anything but calm as well. "Aye." With that he hung up and began to call the others, Tig and Happy first.

"Hey Chibby, miss me all ready?" Chibs didn't even respond to the jovial comment from Tig, he just went straight to the point, "Kitty is missing. Get your ass to her house NOW!" He then called Happy. The raspy "What?" He received as a greeting didn't detour him, "Kitty is missing. We are gathering at her house..." and before he could even say anything more he heard the call end knowing that Happy was on his way. Chibs then began to scroll through the numbers programmed in his cell and call rest of the club, of those who actually cared anyway, and knowing that Jax as VP would call Clay.

• ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ •  (˘\ SoA /˘)  • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ •

It was only a few minuets when the first set of bikes were heard. Chibs had been waiting outside, smoking like a chimney and worrying. Jax, Opie, Juice, Kozik, and Quinn all showed up. They got off their bikes and practically ran over to Chibs. Opie was the first to speak, "What the fuck happened?" It was obvious that he along with Juice, Jax and even Kozik were really upset and their emotions were at an all time jumbled fuckfest. Chibs just shook his head, "We wait until Hap and Tig get here... I'm only going through this once." He only wanted to go through this trauma one more time before he tries to block it out. He doesn't want to remember that someone took his love and what they could possibly be doing to her.

After about 5 more minuets, Tig showed up and questioned the same as Opie and received the same response from Chibs. Then about another 15 minuets past and Happy showed up nearly laying his bike down while Ratboy and Half Sack arrived in the van and stayed out by the bikes while Happy ran over to them. Happy reached Chibs and grabbed his kutte and slammed him against the house, "What the fuck happened? Where is she?!" Chibs didn't take offense to his brother's aggression, he knew that Happy was just overly worried like the rest of them and doesn't know what to do with his emotions.

Opie and Quinn both got Happy to release Chibs so that he could tell them what happened. Chibs looked around for a second then raised a brow at Jax, "Where's Clay?" Jax scoffed, "He doesn't give a shit about Kitty, so I didn't bother calling him." Chibs nodded and then headed into the house but before stopping to show them the knob and how the lock was clearly picked, and that's what threw his guard up.

He then walked in and told them exactly what he did step by step until they saw Reznik. Juice was the first to rush forward and kneel down. He took the dart out of his body and he whimpered, "Shit, thank fuck he's still alive!" He called out even though everyone was around him. Kozik picked up the dart and examined it, "Looks like a military grade tranq dart..." his eyes moved from the dart to the guys who all looked at him with just as stone cold, pissed off concerned faces.

"Who the fuck would use tranqs?" Tig asked the blonde spiked haired man. "People who don't want to kill, but who want to kidnap their targets with the least amount of noise as possible." Juice said solemnly, he had seen such tactics in the games he plays. This made Happy growl, he was starting to lose what calm he was having over his demons.

Chibs took them on in to the garage where he told them what else he did, by finding the other dart and then checking the rest of the house. Tig picked up that dart and held it up, Kozik was the one to comment first, "Military also, but I'm guessing by the different padded end colors that they are different compounds for different targets..." "Meaning one for animals and one for humans... whoever took her knew about her wolf..." Jax answered for him. There was a collective round of nods in accepting that logic as well as curses ringing out, with hair grabbing or hand to face wiping in frustration.

"Ok so what's our first move here?" Jax looked at everyone. Juice spoke up, tears welling up in his eyes, "I uhh..." he cleared his throat when it cracked a little, "...I can uhh do a search on the darts and see if I can't locate a manufacturer and maybe find out who purchased them?" Jax nodded and placed a hand on the younger brother's shoulder. "Smart thinking Juice. What else?" Tig had been pacing back and forth, this was his baby sister... the only real family he had left since his own daughter doesn't want anything to do with him for years even before the other daughter's murder.

"Do we even know if this is club related or if it has to do with her business shit?" He asked while still pacing. Opie shrugged, "It doesn't really smell like something connected to the club..." "Aye, but SHE is connected to the club, therefor it's club business." Chibs stated harshly, thinking that it was going to get pushed to the side since it didn't appear to be related to them. Jax nodded, "Exactly, which is why we are going to fucking do something about this no matter what." Kozik looked towards Tig, "That means it's going to have to be brought to the table." Tig stopped pacing and looked at his brothers. He knew that it meant bringing Clay in and the aging president didn't give two shits about his sister and there's a possibility he would throw it out. Tears were starting to fall from his eyes slowly, "I can't lose my baby sister, Jax.."

With that, Jax walked over to Tig and hugged him, "Don't worry brother, I won't let him dismiss this. She is important to most of us and the club owes her even if he won't admit it." Tig just nodded and sighed, turning around to wipe his tears away. Just then Reznik started to wake up and tried to get up, wobbling around like a newborn deer. Juice had been nearest to the wolf, since he had been the first to meet and become closest to the dog, (other than Happy) and began to help it. "Whoa there boy, you gotta take it easy." Reznik just whimpered, he knew Kitty was gone. Juice looked up at the other guys, "What are we gunna do about him? We can't just leave him here alone." Everyone looked around to everyone else and Jax nodded, "Bring him to the clubhouse, but you and Happy are responsible for him."

Happy turned towards Jax with a raised brow, "Why me?" Jax just grinned, "Cause the only thing scarier than that wolf, is you..." Happy crossed his arms, he wasn't fond of that answer, proud because it was true, but not fond. He smirked slightly and just nodded. Chibs sighed, "We should get back to the clubhouse and get this shit going. The sooner we find her the better." Everyone agreed and began to lock Kitty's house back up and bringing Reznik with them in the van that Half Sack and Ratboy came in. On their way out Jax called Clay, "Yeah?" His gruff voice came across the line. Jax sighed, "I'm calling Church, get to the clubhouse." He then hung up and everyone headed to the clubhouse.

• ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ •  (˘\ SoA /˘)  • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ •

Music: Disturbed - A Reason To Fight

Kitty was slowly waking up, her head feeling heavy and like she was under water. She could hear some muffled talking but her brain just couldn't comprehend it. Her eyes opened and she looked around, everything was wobbling and warping like she was on some hallucinogen, and she couldn't make out much of anything.

"Vell, I see zat you arrre finally avake, kind of surrrprrrised zat you verrre out forrr so long, must have had something to do vith you lacking in hydrrration frrrom yourrr vorrrkout... whoops." The male's deep voice said while he chuckled. He had walked over and shined a little pen light into her eyes checking their dilation, Kitty couldn't move. "Flurp..." she tried to speak but her mouth and maybe even her tongue or brain couldn't comprehend a proper word. The male just laughed again, "Oh arrren't you just adorrrable. And to zink you arrre all mine... forrrever. I vill take such good karrre of sexy voman like you.." His hand held her jaw in his hand making her face him while her eyes wandered around uncontrollably.

He let her head go and it rolled back onto the bed that she was currently strapped to. He stood up and checked on the IV drip that was currently hooked up to her. "Do not vorrry my beauty, zis is just saline solution to rrrehydrrrate yourrr luscious body and get trrranquilizer out of yourrr system." He walked off and out of the room. It was taking her a long time to come out of it since it was a highly concentrated dose that actually kept her unconscious for a couple days, not that she would have known that.

Kitty was slowly coming out of her stupor state and her mind was starting to come back to her. She looked around the room when her motor functions were in her control again, and with the way her current prison looked, she was at least a bit thankful for it. She was strapped to a 4 posted canopy bed, even had drapes wrapped around the posts. The rest of the room was just as fancy. Elegantly carved wooden side tables with ornate lighting fixtures. There was even a marble fireplace on the opposite wall of her feet, a huge plasma tv sitting on the mantle.

Clearly whomever this was that kidnapped her had money, so obviously they didn't take her for her money, maybe something to do with the club? But why? This whole place doesn't appear to be from the same world as anyone the club would scuffle with. So then what the hell? She was completely out of her element, not to mention uncomfortable. The straps that were around her wrists and ankles were the kind you see in mental institutions to keep their patients from hurting themselves or others, so it wasn't that they were hurting her, but clearly she had been in this position for a while and her muscles and joints ached from not properly stretching after a workout... not that she was given a chance to. She knew there was no point in screaming or fighting her restraints, it was obvious she wouldn't get anyone's assistance, so she waited. It was about an hour before someone came in and it was a woman.

She wasn't young, but she wasn't old either, fairly attractive, obviously fake in some areas (wink wink nudge nudge), and didn't seem to have much pity in her eyes for Kitty, only distaste. She walked over towards the bed and just glared before walking over and casually laid/sitting on a love-seat couch off to the side. Kitty looked at her with a confused expression, "Well clearly you don't like the idea of me being here, so why not just let me go eh?" She put on a fake smile but the older woman just glared harder and snarled a lip up at her. "I vould, believe me I vould, but Master Leontii vould be verrry unhappy vit me." The woman spoke in a very thick Russian accented, countess like tone. Kitty just blinked a few times, "Ok, well can you at least release my arms so I can stretch them out? I never got to do my warm-down stretches when your guy came in and tranquilized me." The woman raised a very sculpted brow almost like she was completely stunned by being asked to set her free. "You must rrreally zink I idiot." Kitty sighed, "No, I can just tell that you don't want me here. I'm guessing since this isn't some crack house or back alley type werehouse, I'm going to assume that I was kidnapped to become some guy's play toy, and I'm also going to assume that you don't like me because you want to be said guy's play toy... am I right?" The woman's lips curled up into a devious smirk, "Verrry clever... I only herrre to make surrre zat you arrre Ok, bekause as I said, Master Leontii vould be verrry unhappy if something happened to his new doll. I suspect zat you vont last long... you arrre too, how do you say... stubborrrn and vont do as you'rrre told verrry easily. Zen it vill be back to me and Master Leontii." Kitty sort of chuckled, "Does he really make you call him Master Leontii?" The woman's face went from deviousness at the possability of this new woman not lasting long to utter hate as she stood up, walked over to the bed and smacked Kitty across the cheek. "You will respect Master Leontii!" Just at that time the man himself came in, with a smile present on his bearded face, twinkling eyes that looked at his new woman, all while he walked over and backhanded the Russian woman without so much as a glance at her, knocking her to the ground. This man was huge. He was roughly about the size of Quinn, just maybe a bit older. He wasn't ugly persay. Arms covered in tattoos and he was well groomed. There was no reason why this man would need to kidnap and probably purchase a female to be his woman... unless of course he was completely unhinged and crazier than even Happy or freakier than Tig.

"Zat is enough Marrrya, you vill not disrrrespect my vife to be in such vay!" The woman was shocked and appalled as she stood up and straightened herself out, "What, vife? I zought she vas just another one of yourrr toys!" Leontii turned a deadly look to the woman making her gulp in fear, "ENOUGH! Leave herrre and go get her zings forrr tonight. I need to get acquainted vit my fiancé little bit." The woman reluctantly nodded her head in defeat, "Da Master Leontii." And with that she turned and left the room. Kitty had watched the whole scene in actual amusement because this woman clearly thought she was an alpha female in this household but obviously she is nothing more than a wannabe beta. The older gentleman came and sat down on the bed next to Kitty and gently caressed her now reddening cheek, "Niet vorrries love, she mostly harrrmless... zough she vould be vise not to mess vit zings zat belong to me." Kitty raised a brow and just stared at this man, "And I'm assuming that means I currently belong to you, Master Leontii?" He smiled a bright, perfect row of teeth and chuckled slightly, "Of kourrrse you do. But please, do not kall me Master, I to be yourrr husband, so you kan just kall me Leon when it just you and I, alone and in each otherrrs arrrms, and Leontii when ve arrre arrround guests. da?" Kitty nodded, "Yea, sure... so umm do you plan on letting me out of these restraints anytime soon? I never got to stretch after my workout since your guy went and shot me with a dart before I could, and my arms and legs are really starting to kink up and get some massive Charley-horses."

"Da, da. I absolutely sorrry about zat. I told Yakov to be morrre karrreful vit prrrecious." He came around and leaned down to undo the first cuff and her heart rate picked up. She was already forming a plan to kick this guy's ass and run the hell out of wherever she was being held, but before he undid the belts he leaned in farther to her ear, sniffed her hair before grabbing her jaw and forcing her to look directly into his eyes and whispered, "Now, rrremember to behave love, bekause even if you do anything to me, if you leave zis rrroom vithout me, you vill be dead beforrre you even take brrreath. Underrrstand?" She nodded with large eyes. 'Well there went my plan. I just need to cooperate and get a lay of the land before I can come up with a different plan now.' Leon leaned in and placed a chaste kiss to her forehead before unlatching her cuffs. Once she was free, she rubbed her wrists, ankles and attempted to work out the knots that had formed in her shoulders and neck. As she did, he walked over towards his closet and began to pull off his tie and shirt. He saw her trying to massage her neck in the floor length mirror and he sighed, turned around and walked over to her, still shirtless. He was very buff and well toned, so again, he wasn't ugly, so this man's tactics for getting a woman let alone a wife were very strange. His massive chest was covered in grey and black speckled fur, making him seem very closely resembling a bear.  It was very hypnotizing and not necessarily in a good or bad way, as she stared at it, while he made his way over to her on the bed.

He sat on the bed behind her and held his arms out to the sides slightly, she was confused. "Kome herrre love, let me vorrrk out yourrr muscles forrr you." She looked at anything but him, nervous about him touching her. He wasn't bad looking but she sure as hell didn't want to have sex with this man. He was her kidnapper for all that is holy's sake! "N-no that's all right Leontii, I can do..." "Nonsense. Allow man to take karrre of his vife to be when she need's attention. And it's Leon." He cut her off and grabbed her by the hips and pulled her back into him and between his legs. She tensed up, because of him touching her, even as he worked attentively and gently on her shoulders and neck. Normally this would feel good, after all it was a strong man with strong large hands massaging sore muscles, what wouldn't feel good about that? But this man made her uncomfortable... almost about as much as Clay did. "Kome my love, I need you to rrrelax, ve have big night tonight and I need my fiancé to be at her best when I show off of her." She nodded.

"Leon... can I ask you something?" She asked tentatively, "Of kourrrse love." He said while he continued to knead her shoulders. "Since I am now yours, can I ask who it was that offered me to you? Or rather, who you had paid for me?" He hummed in his chest, clearly mulling it over if he should answer it or not. "Vell usually I don't like to divulge business but seeing how you vould be my vife soon, I suppose I kould tell you. It vas one of yourrr biker frrriends... old guy named.. Morrrow... Clay Morrrow." At the mention of the asshole's name, she wanted to puke. Rage filled her entire body.

• ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • (˘\ SoA /˘) • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ •

He worked his hands into her neck and shoulders and even though she felt very uneasy, she knew how to fake like she was enjoying herself. She kept telling herself that the best thing to do was to play along. As Leontii was rubbing her, she faked moaned and rolled her neck acting like she was enjoying herself and she had to refrain from turning around and punching the guy in the throat when she felt his lips touch the back of her neck. They were soft and light kisses, in which they normally would feel good and tantalizing to have done but again, she only felt disgusted.

Just as she was holding back the bile that rose in her throat at the feel of his lips kissing slightly harder and more all over her shoulders, and neck, the bedroom door flew open and in walked the cranky old Russian twat with a dress bag in her hand. Clearly she had heard Kitty's fake moans and entered without knocking causing Leontii to be pissed! He shot up off the bed, face red and stomped over to the woman who only continued to glare at Kitty. "Who hell do you zink you arrre to just burrrst into my rrroom like zat?! You know better. Am I going to have to send you back to boot kamp?" The cow's eyes were widened like saucers in fear as she cowered back, realizing that she made a horrible mistake, "Niet please Master Leontii, I knocked I svearrr! You just must not have hearrrd me over yourrr whor... vife's moans. I'm sorrry I vill knock louder next time."

Leontii had raised his hand like he was going to smack her again when Kitty jumped up and got in the way, placed her hands on his oddly soft fuzzy chest and attempted to soothe him, "Please Leon... enough. She made a mistake, and she knows better to knock next time. Why ruin a good moment with her... interruption... come let us get dressed for this event." Her hands had been rubbing the chest hair, fingers weaving into the wiry and fluffy mass, which she really didn't enjoy the feel of. Not that she hated chest hair, she just didn't like this guy.

She felt him relax under her fingers and was glad. She didn't care much for this bitch but the woman could prove to be useful later, she mused. She turned to look at the woman to check to see if she was ok, and she was just glaring. Rolling her eyes, Kitty turned back towards Leontii and he was staring at her lovingly. It nearly made her shudder in creepiness that this man would look at her so adoringly, and so suddenly, but she held off on showing it. His hand came up and caressed her cheek and Kitty could hear a literal growling behind her from the bitch. Kitty tried to play along and smiled up at the man who was leaning down about to kiss Kitty when the dress bag went flying onto the bed roughly, startling Leontii into seeing a storming off Marya and a slamming of a door.

'Thank you Marya for that distraction, I definitely don't want to kiss this old man.' Kitty thought to herself. "Let's get ready Leon, ok? She walked over, grabbed the dress bag and picked it up, heading towards the bathroom, making sure to look over her shoulder at him with a flirty smile. He purses his lips as a way of blowing a kiss at her and she turned and shut the door behind her, locking it. 'Yea, keep eating it up ya old crazy fuck.' She rolled her eyes as she began to get undressed for a shower.

• ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ •  (˘\ SoA /˘)  • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ •

About a half hour later, she was dressed and ready. She came walking out through the overly exuberant drapes separating the little hallway to the en-suite bathroom and the bedroom. As she stepped out, the glass of some alcohol in Leontii's hand fell to the floor, nearly shattering it.

He came walking up to her and held out his hand. She slowly took it, uncertainty in her movements. "Spin forrr me. I vant to see rrrest of zat gorrrgeous body of vife." He held her hand as he made her do a little slow spin for him.

"Is it to your liking?" She asked trying to be all shy while internally she wanted to slit his throat. He nodded and readjusted himself in his pants, "I like it verrry much indeed. You verrre vorrrth everrry bit of hassle yourrr motorrrcycle grrroup gave me." She looked at him, her eyes widening slightly. 'Ok, so he knew I was hanging around them, I wonder what else he knows about me.' She thought but was unable to ask anything else as she was literally swept up into his arms and was being whisked out of the door.

The rest of the house was just as overly lavish and expensive looking as the bedroom was, well of what she could see, because she wasn't allowed to linger too long as his hand around her waist would dig and guide her farther. He took her into a room that was smaller than the bedroom and was clearly an office of some sort. He walked her over to the desk that was sitting very dominating like in the middle of the room, and pushed her against it, while he stood in front of her. He knelt down to the side a little and pulled a beautiful velvet square box from the top drawer and opened it for her.

It was a rose gold band that looked like it clipped around the wrist. As he took it out of the box and latched it around her left wrist, there was an obvious locking sound and she quickly looked up at him in shock. "Da my dearrr, zis is trrracking device zat I have locked onto you, in kase you decide to rrrun while ve arrre at ourrr little gatherrring."She gulped, "Ok..." Kitty knew there was nothing else she could say, hell she could attempt to gnaw off her own hand if she was that desperate but she will find a way to get it off of her wrist.

• ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • (˘\ SoA /˘) • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ •

After her tracker was placed on her, they went to the party on the lower floor of this obviously over compensated grand mansion. She was shown off like some party favor to all of this man's just as creepy business partners, or "family" or whatever. It was obvious that this was some sort of Russian Mafia family, as everyone showed Leontii with absolute respect and fear. Eventually Marya showed up and several of the "family" were happy to see her, and Kitty wondered if maybe she was the mafia's designated version of a croweater. She had an internal chuckle to herself over that thought. She clearly was trying to upstage Kitty in her outfit... personally Kitty didn't care, nor did she want the attention from these gross and creepy men.

Kitty was at Leontii's side the whole entire time, except when she needed to pee, then he sent one of his many bodyguards to go with her. The guard even came into the bathroom and waited for her to be done! When she came back out Marya was attempting to hang on Leontii and Kitty again chuckled to herself, 'Oh if only they would just fuck off with each other and leave me alone...' but that was just a pipe dream, cause clearly this Russian Mafia Pakhan [Russian mafia don], is keen on keeping her as his new "wife". Leontii shrugged off the old cow and just as she was about to try and latch back onto him again, Kitty stepped up into his side in which he instantly wrapped his arm back around her.

The party went on for hours. She was exhausted and bored. She barely spoke, even when asked a question to which she would give the simplest and shortest answers, to just staring off into space as the others talked in Russian around her. She knew what they were saying, she could speak many different languages, but she acted like she had no clue. She played with her drink in her hand and shortly after she emptied yet another one she was placing it onto a waiter's platter to take away when she noticed there was someone with a camera speaking in Russian. Kitty tilted her head to the side and kept up the ruse that she didn't understand. Leontii tightened his hold on her and whispered into her ear seductively (or what he might have thought was seductive), "He vants to take ourrr picturrre together forrr lokal RRRussian newspaper to announce ourrr engagement." She nodded and plastered on a very obviously fake smile. The man took their picture and wandered off to take more. 'Stupid men... don't they know that those pictures will be posted worldwide? I just have to hope the guys haven't given up on me, and will see this picture and come for me... I honestly never thought I'd actually say that I miss them and their drama so much, but I do, especially... well I just do.' She thought to herself.

The night continued on and she continued to be shown off like an expensive doll. She thought back to the guys as she zoned out multiple times, and when she thought of one particular SON, her heart clenched with utter sadness and defeat, wondering if she will ever see any of them again... especially him. At the realization of her thinking about him in particular, she began to wonder if it was her heart finally selecting the man that she wanted to be with. Her thoughts were crazy and wild but thankfully not a jumbled mess. Her heart was beating rapidly and she tried hard to keep that happiness smile, (at finally realizing who she wanted to be with and loved) completely to herself, as she didn't want to have anyone assume it was for her captor, nor did she want to think that maybe she would never see her specific SON again. 'I will hold on for as long as I can... I will come back to you.' She told herself with determination and hope filling her heart up.

• ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • (˘\ SoA /˘) • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ •

Music: 3 Doors Down - Here Without You

Kitty had been gone for a few days now, and all the guys (except for Clay of course) were pushing themselves hard to try and find her. They were all exhausted, grumpy and on edge making it to where all of the them were nearly at each other's throats. Tensions were high, and not just with her abduction. Piney had been found dead in his cabin, supposedly done by the Galindo Cartel, and Gemma was beaten by Clay, resulting in her now keeping her distance from him. Tara ended up with her hand broken in some fight or something, but none of the SONs really cared about that (except then she literally expected her EX husband, Jax to take care of her). Tig saw what happened to Gemma and turned in his SAA patch rendering him just a standard member.

It was soon found out that Clay was the one that shot Piney, so Opie retaliated and shot Clay in the chest twice, and Jax, in a rage over all the shit that has happened because of the piece of shit arthritis riddled old man, told Clay he was stepping down as President while in his hospital bed, only allowing him to be alive to finish off a gun deal with the IRA, making Jax the new President. That definitely helped in them keeping a focus on finding their girl, but so far efforts have been empty. All the charters were on the look out, hell even a reward was placed out with it saying that if they could find her and get her safely back, they would fork over a serious chunk of money, just to make sure it would stay fresh and remain important to all charters.

Other than the shit with Clay and missing Kitty, the club has been doing great. They have more members than they have ever had at one time, and three prospects. Needless to say, things SHOULD have been great, if only they weren't so damn tense over Kitty's kidnapping.

Juice had been working on his laptop and other sources looking for anything that would help them to find her, even they came up empty. He felt extra pressure to find Kitty, not just because he severally missed her, but also from the guys, to find something out as all their physical endeavors didn't pan out and so that left him and the digital world. He had only slept maybe about an hour in the last several days since her kidnapping, running strictly on pot, candy and energy drinks to get him through, but so far nothing.

He could hear footsteps out in the hallway for the last hour or more just pacing back and forth. He wasn't sure which guy it was, as they all seemed to be doing similar things when there was a lull in club activity. Juice knew it wasn't their way of trying to tell him to hurry up and find something, even if his mind did try to turn it down that direction a time or two, they just paced there because it was an area that tend to have less people traffic so they wouldn't run into someone on accident, or be bothered with dealing with others. Juice downed another giant pixie stix and chugged down the rest of his energy drink and kept working, turning his music up to drown out the thudding footsteps outside his door.

• ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • (˘\ SoA /˘) • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ •

All the guys were on edge but the biggest one was Happy. He was teetering on the edge between sanity and total, out of control rage. He would constantly be moving whether it was bouncing his leg, drumming his fingers on a table or even pace around wherever he was at, not caring if it annoyed anyone, and if anyone said anything to him, they instantly got a fist to the face. He was literally out of his mind and all that was left was the shell of him with his fight and kill demons wanting to burst out from the seams. After the first day with Happy having punched several brothers, everyone decided that staying away from Happy unless absolutely necessary, was the best for everyone. Even Reznik stayed by his side almost constantly because he knew who the real Alpha was.

• ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • (˘\ SoA /˘) • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ •

A couple of the guys were going through what would be considered downward spirals with her absence, and Opie was one of them. Opie was not only dealing with the death of his father, but the loss of the only person who he had been able to REALLY open up to, since she understood the life. Hell he couldn't even really talk to Donna about shit when she was alive. So he would spend most of his time in a drunken stupor if there was no club business to take care of. His kids were with his mother more now since he couldn't handle losing someone else for a third time.

• ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • (˘\ SoA /˘) • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ •

Jax had to step up and take on the President role quickly which left little time to mourn the loss of Piney, but he obviously was missing Kitty. He wished she was there because she would have been able to clear his head and let him see shit for what it really was and help him wade through it. Gemma has been taking the kids more since Jax has been working more dealing with the aftermath of Clay's greedy fuck ups, and he had been spending more time at the clubhouse so he could be near if Juice or any of the other charters came up with something.

• ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • (˘\ SoA /˘) • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ •

Tig had become almost a recluse. If there wasn't any club stuff to do, he would spend most of his time in his dorm room or with Venus, crying. He couldn't lose the only family he had left who actually gave a shit about him. She was his baby sister and she had been the only one to care about him since they were younger.

• ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • (˘\ SoA /˘) • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ •

Chibs was... well he just was. He wouldn't talk much, kept to himself. He was thankful that Kerrianne's schooling tuition was on an auto pay but when she called, she could tell that he wasn't doing well, so she came back to help. Unfortunately she had to go back to school after a couple of days missed but even having his beloved daughter there, he just couldn't seem to put a smile on his face, even a fake one, he was heartbroken.

• ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • (˘\ SoA /˘) • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ •

It was well into the night now. Most of the guys were asleep or drunk. There hasn't been any parties since Kitty's kidnapping. None of them had felt much like partying, as they were too close to snapping at anyone for literally anything, even sneezing too loud. The croweaters were getting upset that there hasn't been any parties and the guys weren't taking care of their needs (by letting them take care of the guy's needs), even though most of the guys had already sworn off the club pussy, so they were told to stay away. The clubhouse was quiet with the exception of the occasional soft clink of a glass on a wooden top, or if one were to walk by Juice's room, would hear some music, though not super loud, and the clicking of his fingers on the keyboard.

Juice looked at the clock and it had said 3 am. He had been up most of the day again, and he groaned as he stretched out his body. He got up, stretched some more then walked to his bathroom to take a much needed piss. Drinking a shit ton of energy drinks will do that to you. As he had his dick in his hand, his computer made a gentle little blip of a noise alerting him to something finished or found something. His head snapped up quickly as he almost ran out of the bathroom with his dick still peeing, so he quickly pinched it off and zipped up his fly. He jogged to the laptop where it sat on his desk and opened up the flashing program at the bottom right of the screen, on the task bar's system tray. It was his facial recognition program. His heart was beating rapidly as it loaded up the results to show an image of Kitty in a gorgeous cream sheer dress with glittering gems all over it, and with a much older guy's arm around her waist, she wasn't touching him. It was a news article saying that this unknown beauty was currently engaged to Russia's illustrious Bratva silver-fox, Leontii Petrov.

To say he was stunned was putting it lightly. Yet she really didn't look all that happy in the picture, clearly wearing a fake smile to anyone who actually knew her. But maybe she had just up and left to not have to deal with the guys and the club anymore? Was she even really kidnapped? All these thoughts and more were running through his mind at the speed of light as he studied the picture. "What the..." He started to say as he noticed this shiny object on her wrist. He zoomed in the picture and saw it was just a beautiful looking bracelet... or was it? Something seemed off about it and he could have sworn he had seen it somewhere before, so after doing a quick google search, he found out it was indeed a tracking bracelet designed to digitally lock and be almost impossible to take off without the code. Juice then knew, that you don't put something like that on a woman that miraculously shows up and you're engaged to unless she is being held against her will. He had to tell the guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 2.6K 19
He is an outlaw, a member of the Sons of Anarchy, willing to die for those he loves the most. She is a single mother, worried about everything, espec...
31.6K 757 16
When SAMCRO's Princess runs away...pregnant...what's she going to do? When someone tries to force her to get rid of her child, she comes home where s...
378K 8.3K 33
Carmen Marie Teller is the daughter of Gemma and John Teller and the younger sister of Jax Teller. Her past isn't an easy one and when she finds hers...
98K 2.2K 78
This is a Sons of Anarchy Fan Fiction. Happy Lowman x OC