The Gate of E.N.D.

De AbbyLe_

When a tragic accident strikes Fairy Tail, Lucy finds herself with a new key. But this key is more powerful a... Mai multe

Chapter 1: The Job
Chapter 2: Fighting the Monster
Chapter 3: Taking Natsu Back Home
Chapter 4: Lucy and Gray
Chapter 5: The Details
Chapter 6: The Funeral
Chapter 7: E.N.D.
Chapter 8: An Explanation
Chapter 9: A Plan
Chapter 10: The Mistake
Chapter 11: Setting Off
Chapter 12: Flying to Hargeon
Chapter 13: The Boat
Chapter 14: Caracole Island
Chapter 15: Infiltrating the Enemy
Chapter 16: The Alvarez Empire
Chapter 17: Carla and Happy
Chapter 18: The Prison
Chapter 19: Carla's Journey
Chapter 20: Hiding Out
Chapter 22: E.N.D.'s Rampage
Chapter 23: Zeref's Plan
Chapter 24: The Unwanted Date
Chapter 25: Captured Again
Chapter 26: Back in the Empire
Chapter 27: Fairy Tail Prepares for War
Chapter 28: A Sense of Urgency
Chapter 29: Getting into the Palace
Chapter 30: Sorano's Help
Chapter 31: The Brandish Squad
Chapter 32: Arriving at Fairy Tail
Chapter 33: Gray v.s. Invel
Chapter 34: Lucy v.s. Dimaria
Chapter 35: Team Natsu v.s. Irene
Chapter 36: August
Chapter 37: The E.N.D.
Epilogue

Chapter 21: Meeting Jellal

372 9 2
De AbbyLe_

Wendy munched on some cotton candy while they walked through the park. "You know, you don't have to actually buy me stuff. I'm not your actual daughter."

Erza nodded. "I know, but I like to. It's part of my character! She's a rich, successful mother who spoils her little girl!"

Wendy sweat dropped. "You know we're not in a play, right?"

Erza sighed in exasperation. "Yes, I do." She ate some of Wendy's cotton candy. "So what do you suppose Jellal has to tell us?" 

Wendy shrugged. "Hopefully something good. I don't really want anymore bad news."

Erza nodded. "I understand." She suddenly pointed to the cherry tree. "There it is!"

"Where's Jellal?" Wendy asked as they approached.

"I don't see anyone with a red tattoo on their eye." Erza frowned.

"Hello, ladies." A man with slicked back blue hair and a nice outfit approached them.

"Hello." They responded.

"Jellal?" Erza questioned.

"It smells like him." Wendy said.

"Where's your tattoo?" Erza demanded.

"Uh, I used makeup to cover it up. I figured it was too obvious." He scratched his head.

"I see." Erza said while Wendy giggled. "So what's the news?"

"Excuse me, ma'am." A man with a camera walked up to them. "Would you like a family picture in front of the cherry blossom?"

"Family picture?" Jellal and Wendy asked in disbelief.

"You know what? Why not!" Erza grabbed the other two and stood in front of the tree. She moved Jellal to her right and put Wendy in front of them. Wendy clasped her hands in front of her and plastered on a huge smile. Erza and Jellal each put their outside hand on Wendy's shoulders. 

"Why don't you two hold hands?" The man suggested as their inner arms hung awkwardly.

"O-Oh, sure." Jellal grabbed Erza's hand tightly.

"1,2,3! Smile!" The man said enthusiastically. He studied the photo with approval and handed it over. Erza grabbed some money. He shook his head. "You can have it for free. By the way, you guys are a beautiful family. Your daughter looks so much like you both, especially with the purple hair. It's like both your hair colors got mixed together and poured onto your daughter." He chuckled as he left.

"That was weird..." Wendy examined her hair with a frown. "My hair isn't purple..."

"Um, you can let go of my hand now..." Erza said awkwardly.

Jellal dropped her hand, flustered. "R-Right! Sorry!" They stood there in silence.

"Uh, so what was the news?" Erza asked.

"Oh, um, Carla safely escaped." Jellal mumbled.

"Uh, we already knew that." Wendy said. "You told Happy, remember?"

His face turned red in embarrassment. "Oh, yeah..."

"Wait, so there's no new news?" Erza asked.

He shook his head. "I'm sorry."

"Then why'd we even come?" Wendy muttered.

"Well, um, I kind of wanted to see Erza." Jellal looked away.

Erza looked at him in surprise. "Me? Why?"

"We haven't seen each other in a while, and I wanted to catch up."

"Oh, that's nice. Well, we can stay and talk for a bit." She smiled at him. He smiled back. They held each other's gaze.

"Bleck! Get a room." Wendy exclaimed.

"Wendy!" They both shouted.

"We can walk around the park like a family!" Erza clapped her hands.

"What is with you and pretending to be a family?!" Wendy sighed.

"You know, that man was right." Jellal said. "We do look like your parents."

"Unfortunately." She mumbled.

Jellal offered his arm to Erza. "Let's walk and talk." She took his arm with a smile and held Wendy's hand with her free one.

"How long have you been here?" She asked.

"A couple of months. We noticed the empire growing tremendously and decided to see what the deal was. They're led by Emperor Spriggan."

"Zeref." Wendy stated.

Jellal nodded. "I'm not sure why he's doing this, but we should be prepared for anything."

Erza smiled slightly. "So much is unknown. It's unnerving."

"Is Carla at Caracole Island?" Wendy asked Jellal.

He shrugged. "I doubt it. It takes a few days to get there. I'm sure she's safe, though." Wendy looked at the ground.

"I'm curious how you got recruited as a prison guard." Erza smirked.

"Well, let's just say some soldiers were killed and they needed new people. We had to complete physical and mental exams to be accepted. A lot of the guys and girls are actually pretty nice, they just need the money." He explained.

"Who exactly do you work for?" Wendy asked.

"Well, we all answer to Zeref, but I'm part of Dimaria's Squad."

"That witch who tortured Lucy and the exceeds?" Erza hissed.

"The one and same. She's quite ruthless and honestly terrifying. She has incredible magic power. Even I'm nervous around her."

"It seems everyone in the Alvarez Empire is powerful." Wendy commented.

 "Yeah, I don't think we could win against them." Erza sighed despairingly.

"Erza, you're more capable than you think. I have faith in all of you, and remember, I can always help." Jellal smiled at her.

"Thank you, but you're already helping us a lot just by giving us information. Not to mention risking yourself." Erza replied.

He shrugged. "It's worth it if it blood won't be shed. I have enough blood on my hands."

"Your family is so perfect!" A woman gushed as she passed them. She tugged on her husband's arm. "Look, honey."

"Uh...thank you?" Erza's face was red as she tried to smile.

"Honey, you're making them uncomfortable." The husband whispered.

Her eyes widened. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to embarrass you! I just thought you guys were a nice family." She hurried away.

"Why?" Wendy groaned.

"Well, that was embarrassing..." Jellal scratched his head.

"You can say that again." Erza mumbled. There was an awkward silence. "Well, it's getting late. Wendy and I should go back to the others."

He nodded. "I understand."

"Thank you for your help." Wendy said gratefully as she grinned at him.

He smiled. "No problem. Be safe."

"You too." Erza said before leaning to whisper into his ear. "You look good like that." She pecked him on the cheek.

He blushed. "You too."

"Get. A. Room." Wendy rolled her eyes. Erza kicked her.

"Well, goodnight." Erza waved as she and Wendy headed back home.

"Goodnight." He disappeared into the shadows.

"Honestly, Erza, you should just ask him out. You both like each other and are a cute couple." Wendy said as she hummed.

"How does one do that?" Erza asked. "I've never dated a guy before."

"I don't know. Just ask him on a date maybe?" 

"Maybe." They rounded the corner and gasped. Some buildings were on fire and the street was smoky. "What happened?" Erza ran towards the hotel.

"The others!" Wendy cried as she followed. "You don't think they're...?"

"I hope not." Erza said grimly as they ran to their room.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

2.8K 73 21
Lucy Heartfilia a guild member of Fairy Tail for 8 years. Natsu Dragoneel a guild member of Fairy Tail for 17 years, both strong wizards, (Natsu the...
41.1K 1.4K 14
The whirlwind love story of Erza Scarlet P.S. I don't own Fairy Tail or it's characters, I only own this story line concept.
1.7K 35 20
Fairy tail assassins happy place but filled with death the queen of assassin Lucy heartfilia she prefers to work alone but sometimes she has no choice
3.5K 88 27
After Lucy and Natsu jokingly around put there names into a couple contest, they suprizingly come third. They end up go to a forest house with nobody...