Kalyug - As told by Krishna

By Ak_Mzhr

Kalyug, the final age of human generation, the destruction of the Earth- the book will tell you everything th... More

Introduction
#1 Request of the Pandavas
#2 Meaningful Views
#3 Krishna Explains
#4 The Kalki Avatar
#6 Avarice - The Evil Within Us
#7 Direful Facts from Scriptures
#8 The Bright Side
#9 Theories - The End of Kalyug
#10 After the End ?
#11 Tolerance - Our Necessity

#5 Gradual Changes

8.4K 356 28
By Ak_Mzhr

When we talk about the people living in Satyug what comes in your mind ? In terms of morality , it was the era of truth , justice and humanity. Everyone considered each other as their family. People took care of the nature. God Vishnu's first avatar came on the Earth - The Matsya Avatar , after that Hayagriv , kurm and so on.

In Tretayug , morality still stood on its three legs. It was the era of mankind. But some evils were born on Earth. To end them , Lord Rama came as an incarnation of Lord Vishnu. Some people even link Tretayug with Ramayana.

Then came the Dvapara Yuga, with Lord Krishna's Leela and Mahabharat. Wrong doings increased faster. Sadyantra and Maya was embraced in people moreover. Clues of Kalyug were mostly derived from this Yuga , how should we behave with people , our duties,etc. in the form of our most beloved - Shreemad Bhagvad Geeta.

Kalyug the present era. People forget their duties , responsibilities and Respect. No one cares about others , Everyone is egocentric. Very few real Mahatma and saints are left. Now , is god about to come here ???...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 1K 27
Allah says in the Quran : ── "Women of purity are for men of purity, and men of purity are for women of purity" - This is the story of a girl named f...
6.3K 499 10
Highest Rank #40 In Religious Would love people to comment, Vote, give any suggestions on things I could add to this book. Xxx Just let me know your...
2.2K 126 24
Who are Shiva, Vishnu and Brahma? Who among these three has created the earth? how the vedas were created Which deities are worshiped in Sa...
6.4K 532 16
In the turbulent village, the story introduces us to Zardan, Zartaj, Zartasha and Yazan whose lives take unexpected turns as they navigate cultural t...