Academy Of Magic - The Lost K...

By Bts_Internation_Army

A Magical Story... A Magical Love... A Magical Beginning... A Magical Ending... But will this magical story t... More

BOOK TEASER
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Legends [PLOT Teaser 1]
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 [PREMIER] [Last chapter?]
PROMOTION OF BOOK 2:-
NEW BOOK INFO?
NEW BOOK UPLOAD?

Chapter 7

5.5K 254 33
By Bts_Internation_Army

At the Deen's office:

Deen: Hello students!

Everyone bow their heads. I observed y/e and another guy there... Why were they here?

Jisoo : That is Jason, y/e's brother... Equally dangerous and stupid. He is from Emerald - green house as well, he is actually the leader... his element is Air as well!

Deen: I am happy to see that we have 13 royal family students this year! I wanted to personally give the new students the mate pearl chain. Attach it to your wand...and never keep it away from you!

As new students me, Lisa, y/e, Jungkook and Jisoo moved forward to take the chain kind of thing.

Y/N: It's a key chain! More like a wand chain! (giggle)

Everyone look at me. I think I should'nt have said it out loud!

Deen: You can call it like that... (chuckles) You are the jungle girl right?

Y/N: Jungle girl? I just play there! I live in a house! Like normal people! I am not a jungle girl!

I shouted. Everyone wanted to burst into laughter but I think no one did because of the Deen...but I don't get what is wrong with this y/e! She laughed like there is no tomorrow! That made me angry!

Deen: Oh! Sorry... I saw you playing with the animals in the forest... So I thought you live with them... Oh about your wand...

He had a bright smile which made him look kind...or whatever better than vice Deen! When he mention about my wand I gave him all my attention trying to listen to him keenly.

Deen: You need to find your mate quick! He can protect you from going onto wrong path! Your heart may not be evil but the dark world can have a hold of you... If you are from the royal family the demon's wish to want you will increase... You have to be careful...

Y/N: Mate? A soul mate? Is that real... I mean what if I don't want one...

Deen: That is not your choice... It's the destiny's!

'Well I am not digesting this! How is it possible?I don't want any mate!'
I thought to myself.

Deen: Well you have to digest it! You have to accept the destiny's will.

Y/N: How did... You can read my mind...? (widening your mouth)

Deen: I guess... (chuckles) Also Jisoo it's sector 2 section B rack 5!

Jisoo: Ah! What... How... Thank-you... (surprised)

Everyone looked at Jisoo wondering what she was thinking!

Deen: Namjoon inform the other house leaders to take charge... You can go students.

(Author: Is it only me who thinks Deen gives 'Hit man Bang' Vibes!?Do you think I should edit and make it Hit man bang 🤔🤔🤔😂😂😂😅😅😅)

When we left the room.

Lisa : What were you thinking Jisoo?

Jisoo: I was thinking where I would find the magic wand book... (giggles with embarrassment)

Y/N: This is creepy!

Rm : I hope you did not think of the party Tae! (whispers)

Tae : Nope!

Rm : What were you thinking about?

Tae : nothing! I was lost! So my brain cells were numb! I did not even listen to what he told.

Rm : Good!

Suddenly y/e puts her leg in Jisoo's way for her to loose balance but I stamp her leg leaving her groan in pain.

Y/e : You Idiot!

Y/N: Better watch your steps!  (smiles)

Rose : Good she is really annoying!

Lisa : Lol! That was savage!

Jisoo : Thanks y/n.

Jennie : I like it! Alright let's go it's recess then we have the meeting.

Rose : Yes miss punctual ice princess!

After the meeting and dinner it was already 7:30 so all of us quickly went to Rose and Jennie's room. We had an awesome party there.

It was 11:30 so we decided to go back to our rooms. Lisa would get caught if she went to her room so she stayed with Jennie and Rose. Jisoo casted a spell on me which made be invisible.

Y/n : Woah!

Jisoo : Hold my hand and don't utter a single word until we reach our room if someone hears us we will be dead! We can't see each other as well so don't get lost! If needed I will talk to you with my powers but you cannot respond back... I mean I can't hear your thoughts...

Y/n: Telepathy? OK! Like the Deen? Kinda relieved!

Jisoo: Ah! Why is there something you don't want me to know or hear? (pouts)

Y/n: who knows? (chuckles)

We slowly came out of their rooms and started walking to our room but suddenly the decor discipline maiden came for a round we got separated I thought she was on the other side of the corridor but she caught my hand again and started walking.

She took me to another room? I did not speak because we would get caught... I heard her in my mind saying "stay calm...dont speak!" I think she did it to get away from the maiden! After she closed the door.

Y/n: Jisoo? Where are we? This is not our room!

???: Who are you? Namjoon hyung?

Y/n: You are not Jisoo! Who are you?

To be continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

405K 39.4K 55
[ A FEATURED FANFIC ] two rival wizards agree on a temporary truce to save the magic from going extinct. falling in love wasn't the plan at all howev...
17.6K 850 24
What is a fairy tale? ------------------------------------------- fairยทy tale หˆferฤ“ tฤl/ a children's story about magical and imaginary beings and la...
251K 5.7K 42
Started: 2016 Ended: 2017 โYou broke our promise. You cheated on me.โž โY/n let me explain it.โž โLet's end our relationship.โž 4 years later Jungkook c...
199K 11.5K 41
๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฐ : Pure Fiction ๐Ÿ–ค __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Sign this contract, and we are married for next 1 y...