Unhidden Thoughts

Oleh _iammaricar

A collection of my poems and prose that remain hidden throughout of my life and now it became an unhidden tho... Lebih Banyak

Introduction
UHT1- Unheard Dream
UHT2 - Wind
UHT3 - Memories
UHT4 - Ride
UHT5 - Real Me
UHT6 - Colors
UHT7 - Zombie Kid
UHT8 - Acceptance
UHT9 - The Boy Who Fed On Nightmares

UHT10 - The Lady In Red Shoes

124 4 0
Oleh _iammaricar

The Lady In Red Shoes

I am also obsessed by something regardless if it's a thing, a person or an ambition. Like the lady who once wear those red shoes and her feet start dancing on their own and she can't stop dancing on it or take off those shoes.

I am just like her but the difference is I am obsessed chasing my dreams. Once I set my mind of what career I should take in my life. I couldn't stop imagining it and telling myself that someday, I can achieve that dreams and be like those people in the career I've dreamed of.

But unfortunately, just like the story of a lady in red shoes, someone cut off her feet so that the red shoes would be gone forever. But the lady found it and saw the two feet that got cut off still continued to dance in those red shoes. In reality, there are some people that stop us and controlling us like they are entitled to be the one deciding our own lives. But even so, just like the lady, we should never give up until we found it again; our stolen and restrained dreams. Because some people believed that "some things can't be torn apart no matter how hard you try to do so."

And that's the good thing of having an obsession, because it makes the person works harder which leads to improving, having it and being the best at it. It's noble and beautiful.

👠 : Inspired by Hans Christian Andersen fairytale story titled "The Red Shoes" and a Korean drama ; "It's Okay To Not Be Okay".

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

2.4K 678 75
Drenched from the blood in my veins, this book speaks of the different aspects of the dark. Catastrophically, the woeful brooks flow through these pa...
21.5K 865 15
𝐀𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐰𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧...
1.1M 32.6K 14
I want to remember you, remember us... through my poems.
3.6K 376 42
Hello everyone, here I will be posting all the poems which I write. Not any particular genre, but I hope you all like it. I am not a proper poet, bu...