C H A O S

By fandomfeverrrr

UNDER EDITING (a troll hunter story) Elizabeth a girl with the ability to fade into the back ground of any s... More

C H A O S
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28 PART 1
CHAPTER 28 PART 2
CHAPTER 29
THE WIELDERS
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44 PART 1
CHAPTER 44 PART 2
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
THE OLD REALM
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57 PART I
CHAPTER 57 PART II
CHAPTER 57 PART III
CHAPTER 57 PART IV
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CORRUPTION

CHAPTER 36

338 16 1
By fandomfeverrrr

"LET ME OUT, AGNAR! LET ME GO!"

Her voice echoed through out the cell as she pulled against the chains on her hands. They made sure she wouldn't be able to pull off any tricks. Anger boiled within her as she felt betrayed and used by her once friend.

As she panted she felt like a wild animal in chains, she needed, wanted to leave.  He knew how much she hated being chained, how many horrible memories that brought back.

The darkness of the cell and the pure silence allowed her mind to run wild as hallucinations of her trauma appeared once more.

Valoor encircled her as he walked around the cell, tauntingly frightening her, Azoroth dragged the chains on the ground making her flinch every time, Dandril was the only one who stood calmly infront of her.

Her eyes tried to keep up with them all "betrayal is a horrible thing isn't it?" Valoor asked, his voice echoing in her mind.

"Get away from me, get out of my mind." She said scowling at them all.

All of them faded away leaving valoor and her alone. He shifted into his physical form and chuckled. He was a tall dark spirit, humanly proportioned but his face was skull like, his eyes a bright white and hair long and pitch black "I am always apart of you, whether you like it or not." He said calmly.

As he shifted into a wispy spirit he passed through her body startling her, she finally woke up from what had just happened. The cell gates finally opened and Agnar walked through, guilty and ashamed.

She glared at him as she panted "you, liar."

"Elizabeth I'm so sorry-"

"It's chaoswielder to you." She said with anger lacing her voice.

Her words pained him "chaoswielder, listen to me. I understand your anger but I'm doing this for your own good."

She stood forward as she yelled "Usurna would want to have my head on a pike! You trust her!?" She yelled, he was about to speak but she stopped him "I stopped everyone, and anyone from ever speaking ill of you, and you do this!?" She said betrayed by her mentor, tears streamed down her eyes as she whispered "I trusted you..."

He sighed not wishing to see her like this anymore "I will not lose you to..." he said before walking away "I will ensure that your sentence is not that of death."

She groaned before shouting at him "don't leave me here, please!" She pleaded but he left leaving her in the dark.

After finally calming her self, she rubbed away the tears and sat down, fixing her breathing she meditated. After finally managing to she left the cell to find jim. She was invisible to the guards as she flew past them.

Flying around she looked at each cell and tried to find jim, until she finally saw him.

Going towards him she appeared "Jim!?" She asked.

He gasped as he woke up and smiled in relief upon seeing her "Liz!" He said trying to grab her hand but she was a spirit "what did they do to you?"

She answered quickly "They put me  in a different cell, I can't use my powers" She explained "did they hurt you?"

He shook his head and slid down his cell "They gave me a choice." He said as he sighed "either to hand over the amulet, or face the tribunal."

Flinching she knew that it would be her turn soon, but she didn't leave his side "and how do you feel about these choices?"

He slowly began to broke down "the amulet made a mistake..." he whispered. All she wanted was to comfort him but she couldn't even touch him "I am not meant to be the trollhunter, I only screw things up every time." He said as he reached for his amulet, groaning in anger he threw it away "it was wrong!" He shouted before falling into a heap.

Elizabeth gave him a pained look and tried her best to imagine her arms physically there, her transparent arms slowly gained form as she focused as much as possible. They turned into a spacey dark, speckled with white dots. Gently she floated behind him resting her head on his shoulder and arms wrapped around him, he gasped but rested in her arms grabbing them in his "the amulet can't be wrong" She whispered "and even if it was..." she floated infront of him, placing her hand on his cheek "you already are a hero to me."

He sighed as he relished her comfort but it was soon to end, her hands began to flicker and she disapeared, his eyes widened and  reached out "liz, wait!"

Opening her eyes she saw usurna and vendel, with agnar walking behind him. She scowled at the two while she still had trust in vendel.

"Chaoswielder, are you aware of your charges?" Usurna told as she looked down at the angered girl.

As she snarled she answered "I am."

Nodding her head to vendel he spoke "very well then, you are given a choice. Either to forever be under the command of the tribunal, or forfeit your mantle."

She was confused and stood up "I'm not being charged?"

Usurna rolled her eyes "unfortunately not, but the evidence given by agnar, proves your choices to be rational and thoughtful." She explained making elizabeth spare a glance to the towering troll "that is why your choices are merciful."

Thinking for a moment she looked at her amulet for a moment before answering firmly "I do not agree with any of these choices. I will not forfeit my mantle or be under the command of the tribunal."

"Wielder-"

"I. Am. The. Chaoswielder, i answer the call of both spirits and beings, not just trolls. I am to wield chaos, not to be wielded by you" She interupted the queen "so being under your command is pointless because I am not yours." She said as she glared.

The queen scowled "very well then, just know that..." she trailed off as she looked down at her in disgust "you chose this"

As they all walked away, the words rung in her mind. Sitting down she hugged her legs to her chest, closing her eyes she awaited the next day to come, to see her fate.
__________________

After a while of being pulled around they hanged her from from a pulley along side jim "it good to see you liz" he whispered.

She wondered "did I miss anything?"

He scoffed and told her "you have no idea..."

"Shall we begin?" Usurnas voice echoed "the trollhunter is on trial for choosing to go into the darklands, allowing the release of gunmar the black" She announced before looking at the glaring chaoswielder "the chaoswielder is on trial, for failing to keep the spirits away from the real world, chaos and havoc on the world." She stood up from between the tribunal "James lake Jr and Elizabeth Wallis have admitted responsibility for their actions, what say you of the charges?"

Blinky stood forward to defend the two "we will fight the charge!"

"Once convicted, the trollhunter will be exiled to the deep, while the chaoswielder shall have her chaos taken away from her" Usurna told them all, trying to hide the utter joy she had.

Her eyes widened in horror as she leaned her head against her cell, claire whispered to her "They won't win, you already sent all the spirits back, right?"

"Not all of them..." she whispered.

Toby was curious "What's the deep?"

"A place of unknown madness" He explained gaining  the attention of the trollhunter "no one knows exactly what resides in the deep, because no troll has ever returned from it."

He gasped "how do we stop this?" The trollhunter asked but was interupted.

"Shall we begin?"

"One moment if you please." He looked back at jim "you cannot fight these allegations-"

Elizabeth interupted as she hopelessly said "because they're all true."

He had to keep some kind of hope within her "i have to, merlin visited me in a sorta dream, and he wants me to fight" He explained before looked at Elizabeth who was shocked by the news "he wants us to fight."

"Merlin?" Aaarrrgghh asked.

Blinky couldn't believe his ears "visited, in a sorta dream?" He chuckled "I believe you."

"Really?"

"I believe you've finally cracked!"

Jim sighed before standing up "so much for having you represent us"

Vendel explained "unfortunately protectors, troll law states that the accused may only be represented by his own tribe."

Blinky grabbed the three humans at his side "but these children don't know the slightest about troll law!"

"Be that as it may" Usurna said "the rules are quite clear on this matter. Only a human may speak for the accused"

Jim asked respectfully "give us a minute to talk it over?"

"Hm, very well."

He looked down at them all "alright, we can do this, um any volunteers?"

Claire was quick to clarify "Nah uh, i don't know anything about law. Let alone troll law."

Toby quickly said "its not as hard as it looks. All you gotta do is walk alright round like you own the place, and throw around fancy words like, subpoena, hearsay! Redirect!" He shouted.

Blinky was curious "how did that metal mouth of yours must grabbed out all of those exquisite words?"

He explained "eh watches alot of mistrial and error with my nana."

Marc who stood around flinched as he felt a weird feeling wash over him, his eye turned from brown to a bright yellow and he looked at the chaoswielder "I believe I could be of use to represent you Elizabeth."

She gave him a weird look "since when did you talk like that?"

"Times up!" She shouted "have you made a decision on who your representatives are?"

Jim stood up and announced "i have chosen toby domzalski!"

He began to panic, Marc looked back up at liz and gave her a reassuring nod towards agnar who's eyes were closed "Agnar?" She whispered before standing up "i have chosen Marc Rogers."

The two stood forward, while Marc seemed to be confident, toby nerves were all over the place "very well, the tribunal will permit a short recess to allow the both of you to prepare your cases."

Toby asked hopefully "and by short you mean a month, right?"

_________________

The trollhunters began preparing, while blinky gave books to toby Claire let her anxiety out to Marc.

"Marc her life depends on this, are you sure you know what you're doing? "  She asked before speaking "I mean, this is a matter of chaos and trolls and I hope you didn't just stand forward because of a TV show."

He grinned before saying "Claire, I know what I'm doing, I know enough about chaos and trolls to help lizzie with her case, and in fact I already have my case" He said as he layed back with his foot on the table "worry about toby,  I'm fine"

She gave him a worried look before asking Blinky "how are we going to convince the tribunal that jim didn't let gunmar out? " She explained her question "just to be perfectly clear we are all responsible for this."

Marc gave them a small tip "why not just say that someone on the outside helped him?" He began listing "there was bular, the changelings, strickler, nomura, other trolls the list goes on and on"

Blinky thought about it as he gave more books to toby "could that argument really work?"

Toby agreed with it "it's like that episode of mistrial and error: swamp law, where detective jim belaya discovers evidence that gator people were just as responsible for the murder."

"Gator people?" Aaarrrgghh asked.

"I don't know what that means but our course of action is clear."he announced "the both of you will stall for time while Claire and I root out gunmars agent!"

Marc's eye turned back to brown matching the other as he asked her "you sure you can do this?"

She chuckled and placed her hand on his cheek "I'll be fine, just please be thoughtful"

He gasped and put his hand over hers "i already am!"

Claire rolled her eyes and hugged him before kissing his cheek "be safe." She said before leaving.

His shoulders fell as she left "you to..." he whispered.

Toby held him in a side hug "team MAT is back!"

"Is that an acronym of our letters?" He asked getting a nod "heck yes!"

As they walked again Marc stayed behind as he spoke with agnars spirit "you got this?"

"I will do everything possible to keep the wielder alive and safe" He said.

Sighing he was unsure about this but agreed "alright then, I give you the permission to possess my body."

__________________

They began trying to stall for as long as possible, Magnar proposed for the trollhunter conviction to go first for the stalling part.

Toby was a good at stalling, but got in trouble when borak began talking about things he didn't need to have said.

Jim came to his aid "can I speak on my behalf?"

Vendel interupted the angered tribunal "go ahead trollhunter, speak from your heart."

"Everyone is mad at me because I made a choice" he said as he began stammering to find the right words "alot of you think it was the wrong one, well wouldn't be the first time and won't be the--" he stopped as he spoke heartedly "well, maybe it will be my last" He admitted "the truth is, I'm still figuring out how to do the right thing. I am not using that as an excuse. I accept full responsibility, but before you condemn me, let me ask. Who here hasn't made a mistake? Yes I went into the bridge to save Claires brother, and if I'm being completely honest I would do it again"

They completely ignored every meaningful word.

"He would do it again?"

"We have our proof, we must rule!"

Usurna shouted "we have not yet fully ruled."  She stood up nodding to a troll, they lowered Elizabeth cage and she got the chance to look at jim who now was horrified by what had just happened.

"Jim?" Her gaze followed him as he was sent above.

As she looked at the tribunal she tried to get some context as to what just happened.

Magnar stood forward and dodged the rocks that came his way before catching on in his hands "I believe this belongs to you usurna."

She gave him a suspicious look before asking "tell me, Mr Rogers what has caused the escape of the spirits? "

He began walking around as he explained "well that is an easy answer, are you aware of the war occurring in the chaos realm?" She nodded "in that case you are well aware of the fact that the spirits are afraid, and here I bring to you my first witness" He said as he looked at Toivo who was nervously walking in, Magnar took the chance to whisper to her "do not speak on your behalf" He warned.

Toivo sat down and was interrogated "Toivo, you are a witness to the horrors that are happening in the chaos realm, correct?" He nodded "why did the spirits escape the realm?"

He stammered "They were trying to find someplace safe, we were afraid." He explained nervously "we were trying to escape from Dandril."

The tribunal interupted "even though they were afraid, she had to have done something to stop this."

He stood forward "therefore I stand infront of you as a witness, only a few days ago the chaoswielder with the assistance of the trollhunters sent every spirit except for Toivo back to the realm." He told trying to hide the smug smirk "trollkind was not endangered."

Usurna was angered "a spirit attacked trollmarket!"

Elizabeth slammed her hand against the bars "it only attacked because it was scared, and I sent it back!"

The tribunal all accepted his argument "he has a point."

"What would be the point in accusing her if she already finished her job?" The other asked.

Usurna was outnumbered and huffed. Through gritted teeth she told "very well then,  Mr Rogers you're argument is acceptable in the tribunal therefore, Elizabeth Wallis will not be convicted for her actions." Elizabeth gasped in happiness, the bottom of her cell opened and she fell out. Standing up she stood beside Marc who finally had control over his body, usurna warned her "consider this a warning wielder, if you ever, break your oath you will face the punishment of death."

Nodding her head she bowed to them all "of course, Queen usurna."

As they left Elizabeth glanced up at jim worriedly. He was relieved to see that she had managed to be forgiven but now he awaited his punishment.

Liz looked at Marc and thanked him "Marc, thank you, I owe you big time."

"Eh you gave me super cool powers we're even" He assured as he ruffled her hair.

She still wasn't satisfied yet "Jim's still gonna get trialed, we need to find a way to fix this!"

They saw toby and Aaarrrgghh sitting down, disappointed in themselves. Once they saw her they gasped in joy "Lizzie you're okay!"

She chuckled "thanks to attorney Magnar over here, I live to see another day" She sat down next to him "how did it go?"

He was angry but before he could say anything Blinky and Claire came running "we have evidence!"

"We have proof of a conspiracy!" Blinky shouted holding a bunch of gaggle tacks.

Aaarrrgghh told them "are too late." He said hopelessly.

"The tribunal already left to decide their ruling." Toby told them all.

Blinky was joyous to see that Elizabeth was now free "we have freed one of our protectors, we can free the other!"

Elizabeth looked at them and saw the artifacts "then if we wanna save him, we have to get moving before its too late!"

They ran to Blinkys library, claire told Marc "you did it! "

He shrugged calmly "oh you know, it was nothing..." he said as he shrugged off.

She shook her head at his words "I would kiss you but to be honest we are a bit occupied right now, let's move!"

His shoulders fell as she ran but he chased after her "are you sure it isn't the right time?!"

"Don't you wanna kiss changeling dust?"

Vendel arrived and they were quick to tell him of what they've unearthed.

He picked up the gaggle tack "even if this is true, it doesn't change the fact that the trollhunters actions, led to gunmars escape!"

Blinky was outraged "It proves gunmars escape with the help of his agents, was only a matter of time!"

Elizabeth quickly told him "this evidence is what jim needs to not be accused!"

"This could change the whole game!" Claire added.

Blinky said to him "gunmar used jim to open killahead bridge, and he's already at work here in trollmarket" He said, vendel was slowly beginning to understand. Blinky pleaded "you have to believe us vendel!"

And that was all he need "for once I believe you. Despite my numerous cautions and doubts and general skepticisms, you have championed the boys impossible journey time and again" he admitted "and even saved me from my own arrogance." Placing a hand on his shoulder he told "you have done well, blinkous galadrigal!" Vendel was joyous "this news could turn tides. I will take this to usurna! And do everything in my power to stop this trial and save the trollhunter."

For the first time in ever, they saw him actually smile. Elizabeth was joyous and quickly hugged him "Thank you vendel, for everything..."

Toby was excited "awesome sauce! Team troll wielders, attorneys at kicking butt!" He chuckled but all of them gave him a blank stare "I mean this is all terrible news. Very troubling obviously but awesome that vendel is gonna save Jim!"

Claire facepalmed "I think there's a reason why they are separate people T.P."

_________________

They walked into the forge as they awaited the final verdict, Jim reached out to Elizabeth and held her hand "your out!"

She placed her hand over his "and you will be to." She assured before standing along the side the others.

They were worried because vendel was not here "what did vendel say?"

Blinky stood forward "we spoke with him, and he was going to present our evidence to the tribunal."

Usurna said to him with a hidden smirk "he said no such thing to me! When I spoke to him, he said nothing of any evidence." She told them all "only that the trollhunter would be desperate."

"Thats a lie!"

"Well we'd certainly expect the accused to say as much wouldn't we?" She said smugly.

Jim was infuriated "okay, stop saying we when vendel isn't here! "

Toby stood forward "objection, I object, and objection!" He was unsure of what to say now that he had their attention "Vendels absence from these proceedings is a violation of--" he tried to say something but couldn't.

Agnar stood forward shocking them all "you cannot place your final verdict If a member of the tribunal is not present!" He feared the worst.

Their words were ignored "the tribunal finds the trollhunter... guilty!"

They gasped in horror upon the final verdict "no!" Aaarrrgghh shouted.

She continued "he is hereby sentenced to exile in the deep, to face death at the hands of his greatest fear."

His cell began to move and they walked after him "jim the court is a farce!"

Elizabeth said as her eyes began to tear up "you can't take him!" Her emotions were overridden by betrayal and sadness, turning to usurna she pleaded "stop this please!"

"It is troll law" She said before muttering to her "and you chose this."

"Oh jimbo, I really messed things up didn't I? " Toby said, feeling guilty.

He assured him "it's okay tobes, you tried, you all tried." He said trying to lighten the mood "blink said even the word hopeless isn't void of hope, right?"

"Don't go." Aaarrrgghh asked sadly.

Marc was for the first time losing a friend "fight with your all jimbo, you can make it out!" He said hoping to give him strength.

Liz grabbed his hand and pleaded as her voice was broken "please, you can't go jim."

"Don't worry, merlin said I have to fight and I will fight liz." He said, it pained him to see her like this.

She tried to hold on as he reached the edge but had to let go "you can't let them do this, please fight."

He assured her "I'll be back, I promise."

They were almost completely devoid of hope "fight master jim!"Blinky shouted "fight for your life!"

He looked down at the deep feeling unease begin to consume him "Whoa. .."

Usurna gave her final words "if it's any constellation, I believe your actions to be in violation of troll law, because you're human!"

And with the press of a button his cage fell to the deeps as his screams echoed "no!"

"Master jim!"

Elizabeth transformed into her armour and tried to lift him back up but the held her back "no, they can't do this!"

After a while of waiting the chains lifted, but the cage was gone. She collapsed into a heap as her eyes began to flicker. They all noticed this and tried to calm her.

The team lost one of their most important half's and in only a matter of time they will lose so much more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 10.1K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
929K 35.2K 83
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
123K 3.3K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
1M 54K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...