Billionaire Claim

By ariesstarz

The Sequel to He's Her Billionaire Loretta and Nate's story is far from over. After an abrupt ending to thei... More

Sequel to He's Her Billionaire
0 1
0 2
0 3
0 4
0 6
0 7
0 8
0 9
1 0
1 1
1 2
1 3
1 4
1 5
1 6
1 7
1 8
1 9
2 0
2 1
2 2
2 3
2 4
2 5
2 6
2 7
2 8
2 9
3 0
Epilogue
Epilogue Part Two

0 5

3.8K 144 1
By ariesstarz

Chapter Five

I don't think I'm handling my recovery very well. I expected to want to stay behind my bedroom doors with everything that brought me comfort but instead I was behaving as if I wasn't just held at gunpoint by my Ex boyfriend's brother.

The few days after that day I went to see my cousin Seth. When he had heard of what happened he came all the way here and helped me pack a bag. His family were totally on board with having me stay for a few nights. I was thankful because it got me away from everyone and especially Nate who even with my dad's strict rules came to check on me at the house. But I refused to see him, I couldn't.

Now one month later I find myself walking along a beach in Thailand called Koh Samui island. I had never been to Thailand before but instantly fell in love with the people and the island itself. I had thought about staying here for longer after the wedding is over. I couldn't believe that George and Tammy were going to delay their wedding so that I could recover first. I admit that it wasn't great timing but at the same time they had planned this for a long time now.

I still have no idea how they managed to pull this off in such short notice, but I guess that's what money can do for you. I heard that Nate stepped up and has been a really good best man for George. He found a beautiful hotel for them to have their wedding.

After walking peacefully on the beach, I returned back to the hotel where everything was anything but peaceful. I spent the whole of this morning with Tammy preparing her for her big day, but Lindsey managed to find me a window of opportunity to take a breather.

I waited patiently as the elevator took me up to the floor where everyone was getting ready. I was just in time to help Tammy get into her dress and also get myself ready.

I breathed deeply when the doors started to open, only to find George impatiently waiting around in the hallway.

"thank god, where have you been?" George asked as he pulled me with him.

I stayed quiet, many times of the last few days I have snapped at people, but I don't have the luxury of doing that with the groom do I.

"I can't seem to find Nate anywhere; I know that this is the last thing you want to hear but he will only respond to you. I know this is horrible but I think he's doing this just so he can see you since you're avoiding him obviously" George says as he runs his fingers through his hair out of frustration.

I place a gentle hand on his chest. "breathe George, I'll go find him alright you just worry about getting ready to marry the love of your life" I said calmly.

"you're right, I honestly don't even know if he's here because yesterday he was still in London and I'm worried" I had to stop him from talking. This is unnecessary stress.

"George, stop" I say pulling at his neck bringing him close.

He blinked at me. "I will find him, go in that room and get ready" I pointed at the room where I see Cameron just walk out of already dressed in his suit.

Finally, with the help from Cameron George went inside to get ready. If this was how George was, I'm scared to see how Tammy is right now.

Luckily their ceremony wasn't until a few hours, but they were both having photo shoots before their ceremony. Individually obviously since Tammy didn't want George to see her before their wedding.

I make my way down the stairs and towards the reception to find out where his room is. I was certain that Nate was here already, unlike what George believes.

"I just need to know where Nathaniel Tesstoro is, can you do that for me, "

I ask the lady at the front desk. As nicely as I could. Her eyes widen when she realises who I was. I thought she would be nice and tell me, but she does the exact opposite.

"stalking your ex are you, " she says a knowing smile on her face "maybe there's a reason why you got" Before she could utter another word I feel a hand being placed on my bare shoulder, stopping the woman from uttering another word.

I bite my lip nervously as I look at that hand on my shoulder. That same hand has brought me to so many pleasurable highs but now it felt foreign on my skin.

"your manager is a very good friend of mine Hendra, so I'd be careful with your next words" the look on her face pretty much says it all. She is fully aware that she is replaceable. She seems to want to disappear and rightly too.

I now realise that I am now alone with Nate. He still had his hand on my shoulder, so I stepped away and forced it to fall to his side. When I turned around to look at him, I regretted telling George I would do this for him.

Nate watches me with an intense look before he as well steps back quickly composing himself.

"George has been wondering where you were, I think you should go and calm him down" I said with a straight face, I didn't need him knowing how much he affected me. Even after everything that's happened.

"I understand, I'm sorry I have brought you stress I should have come up sooner " Nate says quickly, he is right he should've.

"okay well we might as well go up together" I mumbled as I nibble on my lip. I knew that I wasn't acknowledging the elephant in the room, but it was in my best interest.

Nate walks silently beside me as we make our way into the elevator. I was thankful when an elderly man waited at the elevator, that meant that I had an excuse not to talk to Nate. I could tell that Nate desperately wanted to talk to me.

As we reach the door to Georges hotel room, we both wait for the door to open since George is probably getting changed, I doubt he wants people barging into his room.

Seems like George wants to take his time as the seconds go by. I start to think he is staring through the peep While enjoying my discomfort of having Nate literally breathing down my neck.

I will kill him.

After about 30 seconds the door opened revealing a half-dressed George. His eyes narrowed as they stared at Nate.

"get in" he grunted.

I left them before anything else could happen. I didn't miss the grateful look that George sent me.

I found Tammy's room and used my key to let myself in. Once I'm in the room I slam the door closed and lean back on it. Tammy soon walks out in her little white dressing gown and gasps when she sees me. I must have startled her a little bit.

"why do you look flustered," she asks sipping her hot chocolate which is stuffed with marshmallows. "must be the temperature of this room " I squeeze out ignoring her suspicious gaze. I didn't want to bring any of my personal drama to her. This is her wedding day.

we have about 10 minutes before we move into the special suite where all the bridesmaids and Tammy, of course, will be getting ready. so, I quickly grab a few things and rush.

We spend the next hour lounging around. I sipped from the glass of wine as Tammy got her makeup done. My makeup was finally done and all I really needed to do was get in my dress.

Our peaceful moment was suddenly interrupted as the beautiful mother of the bride walked into the room already in her dress. "girls c'mon dresses on" she urges us all. Her eyes narrowed as she looks at me just sitting around.

"Mom don't start, leave her alone" Tammy calls out as Julie was about to say something to me. I felt scared as she stared at me.

In her defence she had no idea what I had been through in the last month, so I don't blame her for looking angry as I just sat around.

The makeup artist finished Tammy's makeup, leaving the lipstick for the very last minute. I joined Lindsey in helping Tammy into her wedding dress.

"tighter" Tammy said as she breathed in. I glanced at Lindsey. She adjusted her position and gripped the straps and pulled. I came from underneath and zipped her up. The dress tightened at her waist and made her boobs look big and perky just like she wanted. Nothing too crazy to reveal too much but just enough. She had a sexier dress for her reception later.

"girls, a tissue" I called out behind me as I knew what was coming. Angela came up behind and placed a tissue in Julie's hand. She glared at us as she sniffed. "you just look so beautiful Tamara" I tried to hide the smile as she used her full name. Julie was the only person that Tammy let call her with her full name.

"Oh mama, your makeup" Tammy said as she turned around to Julie. I step back at let them have their moment. I walked over to the rail and grabbed my dress. I disappeared into the next room to put on my dress. Before I got the chance, my phone stared to vibrate on the table.

I ran over and saw Lindsey's name pop up.

"hey, we're going to head down now, join us when you're dressed okay" she rushed out, I could just about hear Tammy's voice in the background.

"oh okay, is everything okay" I asked. She breathed into the phone.

"Tammy wants to get there early and mentally prepare herself" she laughs a little. Of course, she would.

I adjust the phone to my other ear. "just make sure she doesn't bump into George" because if that happened that ruin everything Tammy wanted.

"of course, Cameron has told me that George is already there" of course, punctual as always. We ended the call as soon as Tammy called out for Lindsey, she rushed out a goodbye before hanging up.

Eying the time and how close we were to the ceremony I slip into my dress quickly, sliding it over my body before it draped down so the bottom finally reaches the floor. The material felt cool and soft against my skin. I angled my body in the mirror so that I could see the zip, but luck was not on my side as the zip at the back doesn't seem to want budge which makes me groan out in frustration.

I must be gentle because this is the only dress I have, and tammy would kill me if I broke this dress. Haven't I already suffered enough, why can't this go right for me.

I grab my phone quickly and dial Angela's number hopefully she's getting ready as well and didn't go down with everyone, she could help me.

She doesn't pick up, so I resort to texting her to come and help me instead. I wait patiently for Angela to join me. A few minutes later I hear the door opening and closing, I guess that means she's here, I quickly put my shoes on just so as soon as I'm zipped up we can get out of here and join everyone.

After the shoes are on I stand up straight "thank god, I thought I was going to have to go out half naked and look for a random person to zip me up" I say to Angela, relieved that she must have seen my message. Weirdly Angela doesn't say anything which is weird because her personality is so loud, I mean when does she ever have nothing to say.

My whole body heats up when I feel the zip start to slowly glide up reaching the middle of my back. I start to turn but he puts a firm hand on my waist preventing me from doing exactly that. I had to stop the moan from leaving my mouth otherwise he would know exactly how his touch affects me. Still.

Once the zip is at the top of my dress his hands release their hold on me, but his presence doesn't leave it's like he enjoys torturing me like this. Knowing just how weak he can make me by just standing there. His fingers brush the back of my neck.

"please stop" I manage to choke out, I'm surprised I even found my voice in the end, but it sounded more like a plea.

"why" he whispers, I can literally feel his breaths dance along the back of my neck.

I shouldn't really want it I'm supposed to be mad at him, furious with everything that's happened but I can't seem to do it all I want is to be in his presence, I want to bathe in it even though I should be running in the other direction.

"only I get to see you half naked, we both know that" he mutters, his voice changes to a much deeper tone and it makes me want to sink into his touch but I fight it, I can't cave into his touch, not today.

I flinch when I feel a cold sensation on my neck all the way down to my chest. His fingers rest on the back of my neck as I finally see a gold chain being placed on my chest. After securing it on my neck he steps back and guides me to a mirror forcing me to look.

I hadn't even noticed that Nate was in his tuxedo already, but I wish I never looked because he looks unbelievable with his signature style fitting him so well. When his hands are placed by his sides my eyes catch the glistening of the cufflinks he's wearing. I couldn't help it; it was already taking control of my face before I had the chance to stop it.

I smiled because he was wearing them and he noticed it too when he saw my eyes move from head to toe fully aware that I was checking him out 

My eyes finally land on them, a warmth spreads through my body at the idea of him thinking of me when putting them on.

oh boy, I'm in trouble here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

385K 8.4K 23
"Everything's in your hands." It all started when she found herself in his car. She didn't know what the future stored in for her. What possibly cou...
12.7K 298 13
When Corden Nash took over as the crime lord of New Jersey, he swore he'd never fall in love. His one goal in mind has been to burn Rafino Rossi and...
11.8K 1.9K 31
|LBS : 1| ANDRÉ DUMONT Billionaire hotelier and estate agent. He's nice and appreciates everyone that works under him. It's his caring attitude that...
418 52 12
A story of two persons who are affected by their past meet each other and fell for each other but there is someone who don't like it !!!.... While th...