Devils are angels in disguise

By iluvY00ngi

Eli Rae is an orphan. She grew up with no one by her side. She has no one to call mother. She doesn't have an... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2

Devils are Angels in Disguise

38 2 0
By iluvY00ngi

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Warning: This story contains mature content. Graphic depiction of violence, strong language, sexuality and/or other mature themes. Read at your own risk.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME. PUNISHABLE BY LAW.

To God be with you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 4.2K 26
Love at first sight, that's what Dominique Lorre Fuentes felt for her Best friend's Older sister, Celeste Rein Alegre. The first time she laid her e...
90.5M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
1M 32K 42
(Game Series # 10) Tali coursed through life with ease. Coming from a family full of lawyers, she knew that getting a job would not be a problem. Kai...
2.9M 180K 59
As far as she remembers, she's the obsessed one. Laila does some crazy things while secretly fangirling over the campus semi-cal cutie, Asher James P...