๐’๐–๐€๐ ๐…๐„๐€๐“๐‡๐„๐‘๐’ - ๏ฟฝ...

By RAVIANA

โ ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ช๐—”๐—ก ๐—”๐—ก๐—— ๐—œ๐—ง๐—ฆ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—ง๐—ข๐—š๐—˜๐—ง๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—” ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—™๐—˜๐—ง๐—œ๐— ๐—˜ โž ๊ชถ ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐€๐“๏ฟฝ... More

๐๐‘๐„๐•๐ˆ๐„๐– หŽหŠ-
๐’๐Ž๐”๐‹๐Œ๐€๐“๐„๐’ หŽหŠ-
โ” ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ถ
โ” ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐˜‚
โ” ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป
โ” ๐˜†๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฎ
โ” ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ
โ” ๐—ด๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ถ
โ” ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜‚
๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“ หŽหŠ-
โ” ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ท๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฎ
โ” ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐˜‚
โ” ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜‚
โ” ๐˜†๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฎ
โ” ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ถ
๐˜๐Ž๐”๐“๐‡ หŽหŠ-
โ” ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜€
โ” ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚
โ” ๐˜๐˜†๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด
โ” ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด

โ” ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ท๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฎ

2.3K 108 55
By RAVIANA

There's a grey spot in the place where your soulmate will touch you for the first time

࿙࿚࿙࿚࿙࿚࿙࿚࿙࿚࿙࿚࿙࿚࿙࿚࿙࿚࿙࿚࿙࿚࿙࿚࿙࿚࿙࿚࿙࿚

“I'm so done with our PE teacher.” you groaned and pulled your shirt over your head.

The sweat clinging to your neck made you cringe and you decided to use your towel and washrag later to wipe it off in the bathroom right next to the locker room.

The other girls in the room chuckled a little at your little outburst.

One of your classmates, who had placed her bag right next to yours took of her shirt as well and started to comb her hair as she turned towards you.

“I just thought the same. Making us run ten laps while he is just sitting on the bench and reading magazines is some real bullshit.”

You ran your eyes over her body, her skin only covered by her underwear. No grey spot was to be found.

In most cases, the spot that marked the first touch of your soulmate was somewhere on your arm or our hand, the parts of the body that were reached out to someone and were touched the most.
Of course, it wasn't activated when a random person touched it but when your soulmate came in contact with it, it would light up in all kinds of colours, staying like that for a day or two before it vanished.

You always felt a kind of jealousy upon seeing people who had already lost their marks.

“Did you already find your soulmate?” you asked, making her give you a surprised look at first.

Then, a smile appeared on her lips.

“Yeah, my girlfriend. We've been together for a year now. She's really amazing.”

Her eyes sparkled and for a second, she seemed to get lost in her thoughts.

“Her mark was right on her cheekbone, she always said she hated how it destroyed the looks of her face.”

She chuckled a little, then, she looked back at you.

“Why do you ask?” she eventually asked and you felt her eyes running over your body this time.

It didn't take long for her to find the two grey stamps right above your hips.

“Oh, I see.” she said with an almost pitying tone. But her eyes sparkled with something that looked like hope when she continued.

“But if your marks are in a place like that, I bet your soulmate and you will meet in a romantic kind of way.”

She waved her arm through the air in a dramatic move.

“They'll probably fall in love with you and then grab you by the hips and raise you to the air, spinning you around as you laugh in joy and the colors of destiny twirl right along with you.”

You gave her an uncertain smile.

“Or they will just grab me to throw me out of their way because they're a bankrobber or something like that.”

She laughed at that and after washing your face, neck and your arms in the bathroom, you put on your school uniform, finally walking out of the stiff air of the locker room.

One of your friends groaned.

“Ugh, guys, I can't feel my legs. Who does our teacher think we are? Ushiwaka?”

You rose your brow and grinned at that, while you pulled out a bottle of water from your bag.

“We're at Shiratorizawa, already forgot that? You're supposed to at least strive for becoming as good as him.”

Your friend scoffed.

“The only thing I strive for is to sit on his thighs once in my life.”

You almost choked on your water, coughing and trying to breathe.

Another friend of yours let out a sigh.

“Or to touch his abs once in my life. Seriously, that man is a dream.”

You calmed down and tried to ignore your throat that was sore from coughing and laughing.

It wasn't new to you that your friends were big fans of Ushijima Wakatoshi, that they watched the games of your school's volleyball team as often as possible and almost fainted whenever they had to talk to him during class or during break and lunch.

“I don't get why you guys get so worked up about him every day. The only thing he thinks about is volleyball.”

You just shrugged your shoulders.

“I don't think Ushiwaka is that hot.”

Offended gasps came from your friends.

“You don't have taste!”

“Have you ever seen him in action? When he is concentrated and jumps in the air to hit a ball?”

Those were things they asked you and you always just shrugged your shoulders, not really caring about it.
They wouldn't believe you.

In your English class, which all of you had together with the star volleyball player, you were already annoyed because they wouldn't stop to ask you if you really had no taste.

You rested your chin on your fist and looked at him.

He was talking to Reon about one of the tasks you were supposed to do, his face as emotionless as always.

He probably was good looking in some kind of way. But in your eyes, he seemed to have no personality, the only thing he lived for was volleyball.

You squinted your eyes a little at him, trying to find his soulmark. But it was hidden beneath his blue dress shirt or his pants, it wasn't visible for you.

Wondering who could've been chosen as the soulmate for someone like him, you continued to look at him.

When he suddenly turned his head a little and your eyes met, you quickly looked away, embarrassed because he had caught you staring at him.

You felt goose bumps on your arms when you felt that his eyes continued to rest on you.

Thankfully, you were able to distract yourself with the task you had.
Your teacher had told the entire class to write down facts about the author Dazai Osamu on a giant poster and in the end, you and a classmate of yours were chosen to put it up on the wall.

The boy pushed a chair towards the wall to step onto it, while you got onto the table that already stood there. It was an old one that couldn't be used anymore because one of its legs was too short and it constantly was shaking when someone tried to write on it.

Right now, it was supported by two old books beneath the broken leg and you decided that for this one instance, it was enough to support you and make it able for you to reach the higher parts of the wall.

As you climbed on it, you noticed that Ushijima was sitting right next to the desk and you made sure that he didn't get a glimpse beneath your skirt.
But when you looked over your shoulder, he only looked down to his paper, scribbling down notes from the blackboard with a motionless face.

Was this guy ever triggered by anything? Did he fall asleep with that face and woke up with it?

You stretched your body to get the poster up, looking towards the boy at the other end, checking if it hung straight, clicking your tongue when the table beneath you shook a little bit.
Apparently, the two books weren't enough stability. But you just made the best out of it and eventually, you were able to attach the poster to the wall.

When you were done, you turned around and wanted to jump back to the ground, but just when you stood on the edge, the short leg slipped off the edge of the books, jerking you forward with the movement.

You lost your balance and fell from the table, a surprised yell leaking your lips while you already waited for the impact on the ground, awaiting to break your leg or arm.

But during your fall, you saw how Ushijima moved, quickly getting up from his chair and grabbing your hips in a firm grip, stopping your journey to the ground abruptly.

Your heart beat hard in your chest and your mind was racing so much that you barely noticed how you had grabbed his shoulders to find a hold, your nails digging into the textile of his dress shirt.
Staring into his eyes and getting lost inside of them, you almost didn't realize how he slowly let you down to your feet.

Now that you saw his eyes closer, you noticed that they shined a bit.

“Are you okay?” the brunette asked with a calm voice and you nodded, slowly pulling your hands away from his shoulders.

You looked into each other's eyes and out of a sudden, he drew you in, capturing you with his look and the tension it created between the two of you.

He pulled his hands back as well and as soon as his touch vanished, you felt your hips warm up, as if someone pushed them against a heater, the sensation mixing with a sparkling feeling.
With a grimace on your face, you looked to your hip, pulling your shirt out of your skirt to take a look at your skin.

Your eyes widened when they saw the former grey spot sparkling in the bright colours of the rainbow.

Your head shot up to find Ushijima pushing the collar of his shirt to the side to take a look beneath it.

The same colours glimmered at his shoulder and you gasped at the realization.

“I guess you're my soulmate.” he stated with the same motionless voice as usual.

“How can you stay so calm about this?!” you asked with an unbelieving face, making him shrug his shoulders a little.

“It's just a fact, the starting point of a way deeper journey. Soulmates don't always have romantic feelings for each other, but would you allow me to invite you to a dinner or coffee?”

His straight forward words made your mouth stay open. Was this guy ever nervous or ashamed?

You stood in front of the entire class, all eyes were fixed on you two and he asked you out?
What would he do if you said no?

You opened your mouth in an almost helplessness gesture and he spoke again when you couldn't find the right words.

“It's okay if you don't want to. But you're intelligent and you know what you want, added to that, you're really pretty. I like that.”

Your cheeks flushed. This guy really made it only worse. A few girls sighed or squealed at his words and you would've loved to change places with one of them now, desiring not standing in the spotlight as much as never before.

“And you know a few things about sports, that's interesting as well.” he continued and that made thinking even harder.

Without being able to look him in the eyes, you brought out an “Uhm, yeah. We could get a coffee or something like that after class.”

Squinting at him to see his reaction, you noticed that his face softened. And then, a smile appeared on his lips.

“Great, I'll look forward to it.”

Your teacher cleared his throat and asked: “Guys, as cute as that might be, could we get back to our class now?”

You barely heard it because you were so lost in the expression on Ushijima's face.

This was the first time you saw him smile and it sent dozens of butterflies on a flight inside your stomach.

You didn't think Ushijima was hot, but in this moment, he looked so beautiful that it stole your breath.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 152 20
Just some pretty setters one shots, cuz l barely see those :( YOU CAN REQUEST
720K 19.8K 37
โ because we don't have wings , we look for ways to fly โž โ—โ—โ— { DISCONTINUED . } multiple one shots featuring the characters from haikyuu!! x reader...
11.7K 326 21
Collection of one-shots featuring the characters of Haikyuu! Originally posted on Deviantart. Does not include all characters. If you have any ideas...
13.3K 263 16
This will all be one-shots per couple! Enjoy the yaoi