Butterfly |JHS|✔️

By heajoon

""How about I give you, an out-of-this world experience." . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . A group of aliens fi... More

Before you read❤
✨Accolade✨
Prologue
1~Terminated For Interfering
2~Enough With The Dirty Thoughts
3~Sexy Men Heard Me Snoring
4~Take You Obnoxious Creatures Shopping
5~He Frickin Groaned
6~The Changing Room Still Mortifies Me
7~Romantic Feelings For This Alien
8~Spraying A Pocket Perfume In The Kitchen
9~Their Parents Own A Pantry
10~Epitome Of Cuteness Radiating Like Gamma
12~Developing Emotional Desires For One
13~The Men Aren't 'men' But They Are Indeed 'MEN!'
14~Fully Grab The Concept
15~Perform A heart Surgery
16~Overwhelmedness I Feel At This Moment
17~ The Same Mutual Feelings For This Particular Alien.
18~Warmth Sweet Warmth.
19~Project E-20
20~Aliens Have A Kink For Pain
21~Each other
22~Humans Call Porn
23~Why Me?
24~Avengers, Assemble
25~ I'll Be Damned
26~STAY OUT OF IT!
27~Hands off you
28~ Into a Faun
29~See Any Button
30~Hitman Bang
Epilogue
Thank You❤
[Bonus:] Their Coming To Earth
Drafted Summary: Relic Of Dwimmer

11~A Right To Insult Me

614 71 14
By heajoon

I see trees of green,
Red roses too
ूʚ̴̶ .̠ ʚ̴̶ ूƈूʚ̴̶ ʚ̴̶ ूƈूʚ̴̶ .̠ ʚ̴̶ ूƈूʚ̴̶ .̠ ʚ̴̶ ूƈ

If I were informed three weeks ago that I would be on my way to work with seven outworlder, I would have have called the person delirious.

The days, after Yuri left, we'd been contemplating on whether they stay at home or come with me. Of course, them being the men that broke my toilet seat because it was 'spiralling water', I had to make the decision for them.

In agreement that they would stay invisible until my day at work was complete. It occurred to me, since I will not be able to see them, I should -for once- just give them the benefit of the doubt.

And the putrid odor of ammonium? Well, I convinced them to literally wash themselves in a jasmine bath bomb. To kill the smell that will be offensive to my co-workers.

Now as I walk into the building, I feel stares of death and intense hatred on my forehead. I only choose to ignore it on grounds that I am not here for them but myself and my parents.

No information on them has be accounted to me till now. Are they back or not? I hate riding the elevator.
Sometimes, I get scared that it might stop it's travel either up or down and I'll not be with my phone at the time. Then I'll die of a two minutes suffocation because I wasn't found in time.

I am pretty much a claustrophobic person as well as an easily paranoid. I climb the long stairway of the large establishment. Yes, my feet does hurt from the long walk but it goes away -eventually.

My office, how I've missed your oakwood scent that makes others wonder if I alway have a guy over for a quickie. It's a professional place for Pete's sake, can't a girl like the scent.

"Nari," A voice calls as I am about opening the door. "It's gratifying seeing you back here." His face looks like he'd just seen a ghost or better yet, he'd been working with them. Our undeniably coherent teamwork has always been envied.

"Yugyeom, as it is my honour." I chuckle. "But I must ask, was I in need of to that extent?"

His breathing shallow like he could pass out any moment. "You have no idea."

"You had better some rest before your bed becomes the floor."

"Believe me, it has been more than that." He wheezes and did this dirty human being just say that? I'm going to have to smack his ass for that. Or maybe I'm reading it all wrong
"Accompany me to the ransack department, will you?"

"Um, sure! Just let me drop my bag."

Before I can make my way to open the door, my arm is pulled back. A dark and creepy smile creeps it's way into my partners' demeanor.

"Don't." He says, his voice croaked. "We just might need it."

"Okay?" I slowly nod my head.

He sleuths further up the stairs as I follow like a lost puppy. The ransack department. More like the most dreaded place any Clerk would be unlucky to work in. If the general is in one of his moods, and you become the fortunate fellow, you get to work there.

Years and centuries of unopened file work pilling up without a care in the world. One would have to make a vigorous and thorough search of the place in every case. The dust evident on the top shelved files, I'm sure the cleaning agency that was once hired left in absolute terror.

Cobwebs clog my face and I shield them away with my hands. This is not what I signed up for on my first day back.

Yugyeom on the other hand, looks like the mad scientist whom had created Frankenstein.

"Yugeom, what are we doing here?"

He stops in his tracks making me hit my head on his back. "Nasa, I feel, is hiding something from us."

"That is outrageously absurd on so many levels." I scoff.

"It's not, okay? We should at least try to do something."

I know Yugyeom to be passionate and very -emphasis on the very- resonate about his work. Sometimes often found crazy, he goes to far as to making silly theories about thing. I love adventures, so why not?

"This isn't true. We shouldn't even be here."

'Sush!" He dismisses my vocal objection. "Will you stand there like a log of wood or help me search?"

I sigh. Out of all the partners I'd been offered. "What are we even looking for?"

"Um..."

I throw my hands up in disbelief. "You don't even know?"

"Of course I do." He runs a hand through his already messy hair. "Check for a file case E-20."

That sounds oddly familiar. "Wait, I've heard that file case before."

"From where?"

He's always been saying it, even before I started my journey as a scientist. "The general."

His eyes result to almost falling from there sockets. "Then we had better get to work."

I nod vigorously and join him in his wuest for the file. If it is true that NASA is hiding something, someone should best report the case to the head government. To society, the word 'NASA' is being considered as a bunch of people who travel outer space in search of celestial elaborates.

The name has been tarnished because we gave society the first right to insult the nobility that comes with it. It's bow considered child's play. Neverthemore, would the government even think to consider the allegations evident?

"Found something!" Yugyeom perks up from the other isle.

"What?"

He open the dusty file case. If this case is on-going, shouldn't the file be as new as a baby? Instead this file is old-looking and crumpled. At the sides are biting marks of the teeth of rats. Those hoodlums.

I peer down from his back and take a glance at the file before Yugyeom abruptly closes it. "What'd you do that for?"

"A feeling someone is coming. So, your bag!"

Reluctantly, I hand him my bag and he shoves the file in it. He slides the arm of the bag over his shoulders and places his hands on his hip.

"Ooh, sassy!" I comment.

"You got it girl. High five."

I roll my eyes. "Just cause you're taller doesn't give you a right to insult me!"

He erupts into a sequence of laughter and pats my head. "Let's just go."

Making sure no-one sees us, we leave the floor. Of course the said floor has been deserted for long that it didn't matter anymore. Still one has to be careful.

"Nari," Yuygeom says. "I find your jasmine perfume lavish."

A small chuckle escapes my throat and that's when realization of something hit me; I've lost alien-men.

°˖✧◝◜✧˖°°˖✧◝▿◜✧˖°°˖✧◝◜✧˖°°˖✧◝▿◜✧˖°

[A/N]
Unedited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

486K 29K 55
Seven boys, seven sins and one Hell of a ride. What starts off as a race against time with a group of strangers, becomes an unexpected adventure that...
732K 36K 66
Jae, unlike everyone else, has nothing against the hybrid species. She likes being alone, where she is safe from ridicule and her controlling father...
10.2K 1.3K 40
[ᴀ ᴊɪᴋᴏᴏᴋ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ] January 1, 2157 A deadly virus broke out exactly one year ago. Since then, the human population has rapidly decreased, the worl...
57.9K 4.7K 67
Getting abducted by aliens was something you had never expected to happen to you. Sure, you had never really doubted their existence, after all the u...