Kalyug - As told by Krishna

By Ak_Mzhr

Kalyug, the final age of human generation, the destruction of the Earth- the book will tell you everything th... More

Introduction
#1 Request of the Pandavas
#2 Meaningful Views
#3 Krishna Explains
#5 Gradual Changes
#6 Avarice - The Evil Within Us
#7 Direful Facts from Scriptures
#8 The Bright Side
#9 Theories - The End of Kalyug
#10 After the End ?
#11 Tolerance - Our Necessity

#4 The Kalki Avatar

9.6K 414 23
By Ak_Mzhr

Lord Rama was an avatar of Lord Vishnu in Treta Yuga. Similarly , Shri Krishna was an incarnation of Lord Vishnu in Dvapara Yuga . According to various religious texts and ancient books like Vishnupuran , the 10th Avatar of Lord Vishnu will be called Kalki avatar and it will appear in Kalyug.

He is described as fierce, riding on a white horse ,with a sword in his hand in Vaishnava texts. But in fact his appearance is not described as pleasant, because Kalki avatar will appear on Earth when sins are on their peak , when Earth is close to its end , when the humans will forget all relationships and would be selfish and greedy. Then he will come to end the world and retain peace.

Some people ask about when and where Lord Kalki will be born. Well ,we don't know whether he will come or not , but we can say that all of the above can't be ignored just because we have very less proof about it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 937 22
Gabi a lowly elf lives on the outskirts of an Elven Kingdom run by an Elven King, it is here she meets the Elven Princess Lily...
12.5K 1K 27
Allah says in the Quran : ── "Women of purity are for men of purity, and men of purity are for women of purity" - This is the story of a girl named f...
583 52 18
it is a poetry book written in Roman urdu. You will connect with each and every poem written in this book. If you like to read nazm you must check th...