The Heartbreaker's Heart Stea...

By chaexjune

๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’• He breaks every girl's heart, And now he is going to steal a girl's heart again, But the girl will brea... More

๐Ÿ’” Introduction ๐Ÿ’•
1: He's the Heartbreaker
2: She's the Heartbreaker
3: He's the Heart Stealer
4: He's the Heartthrob
5: She's the Kind-Hearted One
6: She's the Heartbroken One
7: He's Got to Learn
8: She's Got No Idea
9: He's Got An Idea
10: She's Heartless
11: He's Heartless
12: Touch Her Heart
13: His Heart Changes
14: Her Words Hurt
15: He's Had Enough
16: She's Had Enough
17: He's With Her
18: She's With Him
19: His Heartache
20: Her Heartbeat
21: She's Confused
22: He's Confirmed
23: She's Heartbroken Again
24: He's the Heart Healer?
25: He's the Right One?
26: His Angel
27: Her Sweet Surrender
28: She's No Angel
29: She's the Heart Stealer
30: She Loves Him?
31: She Misses Him
33: His Rose
34: Her Ironman
35: He's the Loverboy
36: She's a Sweetheart
37: He's Alright...
38: She's Okay...
39: He Got Plan
40: She Got Nothing
41: He's Ready
42: She's Unprepared
43: She's in the Rain
44: He's in Confusion
45: Her Lie
46: His Try
47: What Her Heart Wants
48: What His Head Says
49: Break Her Heart
50: Losing Him
51: Without Him
52: Find Her
53: Need Him
54: Need Her
55: He Will
56: Take Care of Her
57: She Will
58: Make Him Remember
59: She Forgives
60: He Forgets
61: She Doesn't Even Know
62: He Doesn't Understand
63: She's Strong Enough
64: He's Good Enough
65: His Heartbeat
66: She's His Heartbreaker
67: He's Her Heart Stealer
68: The Heartbreaker's
69: Heart Stealer
70: I'm the One, You're a Ten
โค

32: He's Back

1.1K 77 14
By chaexjune

Boy, you know I
I wanna take you home
And I ain't talkin' about a two mile ride back to my place
Oh, this ain't the same old song about two hearts hooking up
One and done, on a Friday

Park Chaeyoung's POV

The arrival gate is full of people who just touched down making me almost giving up to find Jungkook among the crowd. Plus, the people around me who are also waiting and searching for the person they are picking up did not help much. They got so excited until they did not realized if they stepped on my shoes or pushed me away.

I did not know the exact time of Jungkook's arrival but I could see two flights from Sydney coming here this early morning. The first one is at 8 AM which is now and the other one is at 9 AM later.

As I was waiting and searching for Jungkook, I received a call from Mrs Lee. To be honest, it was quite surprising because I wanted to make sure I did not sound too excited or anything. I just want to stay calm when I see Jungkook.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Mrs Lee.", I greeted her as I answered her call.

"Hey, Chaeyoung. Are you at the airport already?", she asked me and I said that I am already here at Incheon International Airport to pick Jungkook up. "He'll arrive an hour from now and he will use the VIP gate. I just want to inform you so you don't lose him later. I told him I'm coming to fetch him and he has no idea that you'll be the one fetching him. Surprise him well, okay?", Mrs Lee told me in her cheerful way.

I tried to sound relaxed as I said 'yes'to her. Why did I feel like I am on a big mission here? Mrs Lee being excited did not help me too. I felt nervous in a sudden.

Once I ended the call with her, I looked up at my watch. I have 50 minutes before he arrives. Now, where is the VIP arrival gate? I need to know where it is located at in this big airport.

❤❤❤

Jeon Jungkook's POV

As soon as I stepped out of the airplane, I pulled my hoodie up on my way to walk to the VIP arrival gate. I felt a bit dizzy after the long 11 hours flight. I never felt this way before and I thought maybe it was because it had been a while for me to take such a long flight. Or maybe I just did not have enough sleep before departing from Sydney.

When I was busy thinking of the possibilities of my dizziness, I heard someone calling for my name from my right side. I turned to the right and saw someone I did not expect to see here. I blinked a few times to make sure my eyes did not lie to me.

"Jungkook. Hi..", her voice as she stopped in front of me made me sure that it was real. She is really here.

"Chaeyoung, hey...", I did not know how to react exactly.

"Uh...surprise! How are you doing?", she said to me even though I felt awkward with her excited tone. She sounded to be faking it so I will fake my reaction too. Well, they say two can play this game.

I smiled and said, "I'm good." I was not feeling very good actually.

Chaeyoung smiled back at me, "That's good to hear." Then, she suddenly hit my right shoulder a few times making me feel pain.

"Ow, ow!! Chaeyoung, why??", I asked as I grabbed her hands stopping her from continuing to hit me.

She looked sharp into my eyes while trying to hit me again but I held her hands tight preventing her from hitting me.

"How dare you leave after what you did?!", she whisper yelled to me as I frowned while thinking what I did. Then, I remembered what it was about. That kiss we shared in front of my ex-girlfriend a.k.a her step sister.

Slowly, I let her hands free but I backed away telling her that I am sick. She should not hit a sick person like me.

"Sick? I don't care, you're bad!", she said as she hit me everywhere she can. "I'm not lying.", I replied as I took her right hand and put it on my forehead. "It doesn't feel warm.", she said as she began to hit me again.

Luckily, a security guard saw us and stopped her from being violent towards me.

"Miss, if you have a problem with your boyfriend, please at least don't hurt him here. We can interfere and might hand you over to the police for causing public disturbance in the airport.", those words from the security guard managed to stop Chaeyoung from hurting me. I thanked the security guard for his concern towards me as Chaeyoung pulled my hand to go away from there with her.

Park Chaeyoung's POV

When the security guard interrupted us, I quickly pulled Jungkook's hand to follow me out to the parking area. How can he said Jungkook is my boyfriend?! Did he not see how angry I am with him? A girlfriend will not hit her man who just came back from a long flight.

"Chaeyoung, Chaeyoung! Can we stop for a while?", Jungkook's shout making me annoyed with him. "Chaeyoung-ah!!", I sighed as I stopped and looked at him beside me. "I'm sick. Can you not torture me to walk in a fast pace?", he asked but I scoffed at him.

"What sickness? You look fine in my eyes.", I told him, not buying his lies anymore.

"I just had an 11 hours flight, I feel dizzy and exhausted. Can we go find a bottle of water at least?", he asked me as he looked around the shops in the airport. "Give me five minutes. Please take care of my things for a while, Chaeyoung.", he said as he walked away leaving me with his luggage.

❤❤❤

Jungkook seemed to be enjoying his sandwich inside my car without even asking if it is alright to eat. I stared at him on purpose to make him see that I do not like what he is doing in my car. He only realized my sharp stare when he took his last bite of the sandwich but he did not seemed to be affected by my stare. He took out another one instead while eyeing me as I tried to focus on my driving.

"You haven't had a breakfast, is it?", he asked me. I ignored it. "Eomma said you've been at the airport since 8. Driving here took almost an hour. Surely you haven't had breakfast yet.", he added as he opened the plastic of the sandwich. "Let me feed you while you drive.", he said as he pulled a piece of the sandwich before showing it in front of my mouth.

"No, thank you.", I said without turning to see him. I have no mood to entertain him. Can he just stay silent beside me?

"Come on, eat a little. I bought this for you, Chaeyoung.", he said as his hand still there in front of my mouth.

I clicked my tongue as we stopped at the red light.

"I said no. Thank you, now please shut up and keep eating in my car without my permission.", I told him with a glare before I looked to the front again.

He quickly pulled his hand away and put the piece of sandwich back into the plastic. "So, you're mad because I eat without your permission. Okay, I'm sorry.", he said as he looked away through the window. He never said anything anymore until we reached the parking area of his penthouse.

When I turned to see him, his eyes were closed. Is he sleeping?

"Jungkook?", I called him once. No reply.

"Jungkook?", second time and he did not respond to it too.

"Jungkook, we're here.", I said for the third time as I tapped his arm a bit. His body seemed to be shivering at my slight touch as he opened his eyes. He looked at me and then, he looked outside.

"Oh, I'm sorry I fell asleep. Thanks, Chaeyoung. Here, your sandwich. Can you open the trunk for me?", he said as he pointed at the back of my car. "I need to take my luggage.", he added when I did not respond with anything.

I quickly blinked away and pulled the lever under my seat to open the trunk for him.

"Thanks.", he said as he got out and walked to the back to get his luggage.

Jeon Jungkook's POV

I was thinking of talking with Chaeyoung about us when we met but seeing that she got angry with me stopped me from doing so. Maybe this is not the right time for that. She did not even get out of her car when we reached my penthouse. Now, I think she did this surprise because my mom forced her to. I'm sorry, Chaeyoung.

After I closed the trunk, I walked to the driver's seat where Chaeyoung is and knocked on the window to bid goodbye to her. When she rolled down the window, I smiled and thanked her again for picking me up from the airport. It was good to see her after a week, really.

"I'll see you later at Euphoria.", I said as I waved my hand at her.

"See you, Jungkook.", she replied before I took a step back allowing her to take her leave.

As she is reversing her car, I kept on waving my hand and put up the widest smile I can to her. When the car was reversed halfway, it stopped moving back and I can see Chaeyoung shook her head in there. I wonder what happened.

She opened the door and looked up at me as she got out of the car.

"Jungkook...", she stepped forward to me as she called my name. "What are we?", she asked me.

❤❤❤

What are they??? Ha.

🤗🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 311 21
๐ฌ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ [๐ฌ๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž]. ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐จ๐ค ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฃ๐ข ๐š๐ก๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ก ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐ ...
6.6K 532 37
What if the guy tries to break the heart of the girls๐Ÿ’”? Or what if the girls are trying to break the guy's heart๐Ÿ’”? Will the guy succeed? Or Will t...
107K 3.2K 48
"This game is called, Winning his heart and I win so I'm claiming him as my prize" Wherein love can be so complicated to join. But you can't actually...
317K 9.2K 70
โI never loved you...and I would never love you, Jeon.โž -Lisa - Jungkook โPlayboy. Think first. Loving you is a waste of time. Disgusting...โž -Rosรฉ...