C H A O S

By fandomfeverrrr

UNDER EDITING (a troll hunter story) Elizabeth a girl with the ability to fade into the back ground of any s... More

C H A O S
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28 PART 1
CHAPTER 28 PART 2
CHAPTER 29
THE WIELDERS
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44 PART 1
CHAPTER 44 PART 2
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
THE OLD REALM
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57 PART I
CHAPTER 57 PART II
CHAPTER 57 PART III
CHAPTER 57 PART IV
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CORRUPTION

CHAPTER 35

348 14 1
By fandomfeverrrr

ELIZABETH SAT BEHIND JIM AS SHE READIED HER POWERS, they all chased after a truck trying to catch some runaway goblins. Leaning to the side, she focused her power on the road trying to lift the curb up to force them to turn.

Jim asked her "got them?"

She opened her eyes as they glowed, the earth lifted making them take a hard turn "it's up to Claire and Marc now!"

Claire readied her portal and Marc narrowed the path of the truck using his blasts "Claire portal em' out of here!"

Opening a portal they instead decided to turn avoiding the portal and almost running Marc over "woah!" He yelled before jumping out of the way.

"Are you okay?"

"I officially hate gnomes!" He shouted as he caught his breath.

Toby and Aaarrrgghh stopped the truck, without the use of any powers. Jim rushed to the door and told the gnomes "freeze you pint sized punks!"They gathered the gnomes into a sack "you two take the gnomes back to trollmarket, we'll get senior uhl's truck back before anyone-"

They all gasped as they heard sirens and the trolls rushed to hide "hands where I can see em! "

They lifted their hands in the anyone in and winced in fear, claire saw Marc's nerves get messy and placed her hand near his hoping to calm him down.

"Looks like your little prank is gonna get you serving a little time." The cop told before asking uhl "you wanna press charges?"

He smirked and got out of the car "hm, no, I have something far worse planned for them, Saturday detention!"

________________

Elizabeth sat in the front seat as she heard her dad scold her "stealing a teachers car, I mean really!?"

"We didn't steal it, we just found it!"

He scoffed "and you just miraculously had the keys for it huh?" He said disappointed in her, as he parked he told her "you know you weren't getting into this trouble before you met, lake."

Sighing she told him "dad, he did not get me into trouble I chose this" noticing his unsatisfied look she said to him "Maybe you and Jim could hang out sometime? Get to know eachother?" She said hopefully but he remained quiet "see ya later dad."

Waiting for the others she stood by the gate still feeling guilty about lieing to her father, but it was for his own good.

The sound of wind alarmed her as she saw the dust begin to gather, forming a spiral of darkness. Looking up she saw herself, a darker version, but she was a spirit. Her glow was purple but being was entirely pitch black. She looked up in horror as she saw this as dark clouds gathered, lightning and corruption ensued.

She was shaken back to reality and as she blinked she saw jim infront of her "you okay?"

"Hm, yeah, I'm fine."

They walked into the detention room and placed everything in boxes. Poor tobes lost his breakfast burrito as payback.

"I eat when I'm worried, now I can't do that" He said as his stomach grumbled "curse you senor uhl!"

Elizabeth was for some reason at unease "it doesn't feel right being here."

"Shes right" Claire agreed "who know what gunmar is doing now that he's out"

Marc added worriedly "and what will happen if Dandril teams up with him"

Holding her head in her hands she was now more than worried, Jim turned around "without proof that gunmar really escaped, there's no point in causing havoc in trollmarket" He glared at an eavesdropping eli who quickly focused on his work.

They all glared at him except for liz, toby threw a piece of paper "mind your own business!" He said before throwing another.

"Mind your own face, buttsnack!" Steve said before throwing it at jim.

After a while senor uhl rushed to the bathroom after eating the burrito,

Toby was worried "he hasn't been back in a while, you think something happened?"

"Like what exactly?"

Elizabeth added in "we'll you all do remember what it did to Gato right?"

They all looked outside and heard the absolute havoc happening in the bathroom "it's like a broken yogurt machine" Claire said as she heard.

Mary was disgusted "sounds like lasagna getting shot out of a t-shirt cannon."

"He could be in their all day."

They all gave eachother knowing looks.

_________________

They spent most of there day messing around before going to the gym, sitting on the bleachers.

"So is it true, did you guys really steal senor uhl's truck?" Mary asked curiously.

Toby defended themselves "well technically we didn't steal it, we were just, uh..."

Jim came to the rescue "this town is a snooze fest. What else are we supposed to do, read a book?" He said confidently earning laughter from them all, liz shook her head and nudged his shoulder.

Claire shook her head at the both of them "what about you mare?"

"My only crime is love." She said while day dreaming "miss Janet caught me making out under the bleachers with tight jeans mike"

Elizabeth nonchalantly asked "isn't he from our rival school?"

Eli gasped "why would you make out with someone from our rival school?"

She leaned her head against her hand as she sighed "He's forbidden fruit, you wouldn't understand."

Steve asked her "is there anyone you haven't kissed."

Scoffing she threw a piece of popcorn at him "jealous?"

"What freshman did you beat up to wind up here?" Claire asked in defense of mare.

"What? What makes you thing I beat someone up, huh?"

Marc scoffed as he sat upside down "have you met you?"

Steve was offended "have you considered, maybe I'm not just just a bully and maybe, I can be a good guy?"

Jim fist bumped Marc as he said "says the student currently serving detention"

Liz hit the back of his head frowning, Martha asked, coming out of her shell "i don't know why we have to be so mean to eachother." She placed her plate down and spoke "you know everyone goes through stuff, so we act out.only reason we're here is.. cause we weren't smart enough to get away with it, we should be nicer... who are we kidding?" She said looking at them all "none of us are perfect. The least we can do is be honest for once. Maybe then we can help eachother out you know? Make this world tolerable."

Claire asked her "what are you in here for?"

"Embezzlement. Apparently there are limits to my power as student body treasurer." She told.

They were about to leave but liz felt a nudge on her leg. Looking under the bleachers she saw agnar, Blinky and Aaarrrgghh. Grabbing Jim's arm she shook her head.

"We're gonna catch up, just need to clean up!" He shouted, they looked down at the three trolls "what are you doing here?!"

Blinky wawarned them both "Usurna plans to interrogate you about unconsistencies in your stories."

She knelt down and asked "what stories?"

He sighed before telling them both "how you managed to escape from your prison, and how master jim escaped the darklands. " The two looked at eachother worriedly "don't worry, I have a foolproof plan, we'll lie like the wind!"

"No blood goblins!" Aaarrrgghh told.

Agnar added as he stood up "and no more spirits." He said seriously as he looked at her.

Jim and liz began trying to get them out "when we get outta here we'll tell usurna everything."

"Thats if she willing to listen-" she yelped as she saw draal at the end of the hall.

"Draal? You scared the great morkus out of us!" Blinky exclaimed.

Elizabeth looked at him and noticed how his demeanour was so much different "something isn't right about him..." she mumbled.

"What's he doing here?" Jim asked.

Draal growled before charging at them all "why is he charging at us?!" Blinky shouted.

Aaarrrgghh jumped in "not draal anymore!" He said before holding him back.

"He has been touched by the decimaar blade." Blinky shouted in horror.

Jim gasped as it finally dawned on him "the decimaar blade? Then gunmar is out." He transformed and stopped Elizabeth from doing the same "you need to go, don't let anyone get here!"

"But-"

"You said it yourself liz I'm the trollhunter, this isn't your fight!" He shouted before trying to hold draal back "now go! And stay safe!"

Reluctantly she ran off and sealed all the entrances with her powers. As she did Steve who was sneaking around saw this and gasped.

"No way..." he whispered.

She looked behind her and narrowed her eyes "Agnar do you hear anything?"

"No." He said simply as he hunched over "but my advice is you leave now."

"My jobs not done!" She said firmly before running again.

Returning to jim she froze as she saw him on his knees with draal nowhere in sight "Jim! " She was relieved as she saw that he was not injured "where did he-"

Tears went down his cheeks "He's gone, he's gone..." he said as he sobbed.

She pulled him into her arms hugging him tight.

Blinky and Aaarrrgghh joined them "are you alright?" He asked the broken trollhunter.

Wiping his cheeks he answered "I'm fine, but what do we do?" He asked hopelessly.

"Another Saturday detention won't help the two of you, I suggest you collect yourselves and get back to class." Blinky said to the two.

They stood up and liz placed her hand on Jim's shoulder before she teleported "Jim,  I'm so sorry." She said as she noticed how down he felt.

He sighed and placed his hand on hers "this isn't your fault, I should've been more careful."

She smiled softly and told him "we're a team jim, trollhunter or chaoswielder we're in this together" She quoted making him chuckle.

_______________

They went into trollmarket and walked down the stones "so draal is..." Claire asked fearfully.

Toby found all of this hard to believe "no he's not, we can save him, right jimbo?"

He scoffed "you tell me. You saw him. You were in the hall." He said but asked "that wasn't you in the mole mascot costume?" .

"What?"

"Then who?"

Marc gasped "Steve, he wasn't with us!"

"You don't think..." Claire trailed hoping for the worse not to be true.

"Steve saw jim!? Are you telling me that Steve knows?!" Toby exclaimed.

The team stopped talking and got into position as they saw the krubera gather around them. They got ready to fight, but we're now surrounded.

Before liz and Marc could do anything to push them back they flinched as they felt their body's move beyond their control.

"What the?" He asked as he was forced into his knees.

Liz looked up and saw someone she never would have expected turn on her "Agnar? ..."

He pursed his lips in guilt before keeping their arms behind their backs. Jim was angered "what are you doing to them!?"

Usurna appeared from behind him "under the authority of trollmarket, James lake Jr and Elizabeth Wallis, you are under arrest for the release of gunmar and the spirits" They were in shock, Jim lowered his guard and was grabbed by the krubera "breaking your oaths, and treason against trollkind."

Jim was dragged while agnar lifted Elizabeth infront of him moving her along against her will, leaving the rest behind.

Marc finally had control over his limbs and let out a breath of relief "so that's what it felt like?" He said clenching his fists "what are they gonna do to them?"

The other two stood by his side as they watched in worry "I don't know, but we need to stop this, quick!" Claire said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 2.2K 31
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~π’”π’Žπ’–π’• π’˜π’‚π’“π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ ~𝒆...
578K 35.3K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
539K 11.7K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
508K 15.9K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...