LONEWOLF | Natasha Romanoff

Da Frost57_

"All my life I've been called a monster. But when I met you, you showed me otherwise." Iron man 2-Avengers:... Altro

Prelude
Chapter 1-nightmares
Chapter 2-stark expo
Chapter 3-Assistant
Chapter 4-pain will always leave
Chapter 5-the line
Chapter 6-the future
Chapter 7-my kinda fight
Chapter 8-home is family
Chapter 9-my memories are horrible
Part two: The avengers
Chapter 10-the wolves pack
Chapter 11-stark tower
Chapter 12-I wish I was smart
Chapter 14-team argument
Chapter 15-the howl
Chapter 16-wage war
Chapter 17-the battle for new york
Chapter 18-Elliot miller
Chapter 19-the Forest
Chapter 20-fighting in the Wild
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 21-a helping hand
Chapter 22-new emotions
Part three: Captain America the Winter soldier
Chapter 23-on your left!
Chapter 24-what the hell are you doing?
Chapter 25-remember that date?
Chapter 26-he can't be dead!
Chapter 27-before we get started, dose anobody want to get out?
Chapter 28-kiss me
Chapter 29-hydra
Chapter 30-trust
Chapter 31-its her style
Chapter 32-he's not dead!
Chapter 33-not my blood
Chapter 34-love?
Part four: Avengers age of Ultron
Chapter 35-birthday horror
Chapter 36-the new alpha
Chapter 37-wolf Time
Chapter 38-A friend or enemy?
Chapter 39-party time!
Chapter 40-party disaster
Chapter 41-files
Chapter 42-you know everyone
Chapter 44-safe house
Chapter 45-new friends
Chapter 46-late night talks with the team
Chapter 47-your crazy
Chapter 48-hope
Chapter 49-I'm never leaving you again
Chapter 50-It's not a bad way to die
Part five: Captain America Civil War
Chapter 51-Lagos
Chapter 52-guilt
Chapter 53-I can't be mad
Chapter 54-Your not alone
Chapter 55-Double trouble
Chapter 56-The dark side
Chapter 57-Regrets
Chapter 58-fighting Family
Chapter 59-I wont fight you
Chapter 60-Your not family
Chapter 61-Near death
Part seven: Avengers infinity war 
Chapter 76-A new style
Chapter 77-An unexpected visitor
Chapter 78-let's go home
Chapter 79-A known king
Chapter 80-Old friends
Chapter 81-Strength
Chapter 82-Dont leave me
Part eight: Avengers endgame
Chapter 83-The return of a old friend
Chapter 84-Hunting a mad titan
Chapter 85-Survivors
Chapter 86-Tying up loose ends
Chapter 87-Helping the young
Chapter 88-An important queston.
Chapter 89-dry tears
Chapter 90-Ant man returns with a plan
Chapter 91-big Brain
Christmas special-The christmas meltdown
Chapter 92-getting the team back together
Chapter 93-time machine test
Chapter 94-finding time
Chapter 95-A heros sacrifice
Chapter 96-broken hearts
Chapter 97-Reverse
Chapter 98-Avengers assemble!
Chapter 99-The hunter
Chapter 100-We are the avengers
Epilogue 1/2-A home for shifters
 EPILOGUE 2/2-Let me tell you a story

Chapter 43-My fears

2.6K 76 3
Da Frost57_

A/N: this is probably my favorite chapter I've ever done! This is a mix of horror and grief. Wanda gives most of the avengers nightmares, this is Elliott's. I love writing nightmare scenes so much! So please let me know what y'all thought about it in the comments after y'all read it!

Salvage yard
African Coast
3rd person

"You two can still walk away from this" steve walked forward, his eyes on the maximoff twins, Wanda and Pietro. The two stood next to Ultron.

"Oh, we will" Wandas face scrunched up in disgusts at the super soldier.

Rica laid down not to far away, her heart hurting at the sight in front of her. Why are they doing this? Rica let a tear fall as she saw the two people she loved standing on the other side of the railing, indicating they were against her. "I know you've suffered—"

Ultron scoffed at Steve, cutting him off. "Captain America. God's righteous man. Pretending you could live without war" he talented the World War Two veteran. Steve looked at the robot, some emotions so foreign, it looks like they don't belong on his face. "I can't physically throw up in my mouth, but—"

"If you believe in peace, then let us keep it" Thor's loud voice echoed across the ship.

"I think you're confusing 'peace' with 'quiet'" Ultron Steve's closer to the three.

"I know your there" wanda's voice entered Rica's head.

"Please don't do this Wanda" rica pleaded, the telepathic connection was one thing she loved about Wanda. "I'm sorry" Wanda cut the mental line.

Rica took in a sharp breath as it was severed.

Ultron continued on his little explanation. "I would like to take this time to explain my evil plan" the fighting started instantly.

Not only was it robots but also now the guards of
The ship. "Rica let's go!" Elliott jumped off the railing onto the lower floors.

"You go, I need to deal with something" rica turned to where Steve and Thor we're, only to see wand was gone.

Elliott's claws ripped at the guards chest. His form in the dark truly made him look like a nightmare as the blood rolled down his muzzle, leaving dots of red across the ground.

Elliott shifted back into his human form after he noticed no more agent's were in sight. "Natasha, come in are y'all good?" He asked into his comms. Nothing came back.

Elliott looked around the halls, nothing. That was until a mist of red over took his vision.

Elliott turned around, trying to find the problem, but there was nothing. But now he stood in a forest, the green trees around him completely different from the ships bland colors.

The mind is a powerful thing, you can imagine the greatest ideas in this complex organ, but what happens when it's hijacked?

He wondered down the forest, the quit sobbing and yelling of people went off in the distance. Elliott's walk turned into a run, and a run turned into a sprint.

He stopped dead in his tracks, the sight in front of him almost making him vomit. Blood, guts. the arms and legs of people and animals thrown around. The blaze village. . . Burning down in flames.

Peoples faces Beyond recognizable, even kids Laid dead on the ground. Elliott swallowed thickly as he made his way through the burning village.

His head hurt, it felt as if his neck was going to snap off any minute. "The home you destroyed"

"Mommy!!" The yells of a young child in the distance rang across the forest. Elliott turned to face where the voice came from, in the distance he saw a young kid running away from a man with a gun, only to be shot dead.

He closed his eyes, letting tears fall down onto the dirt. The yells and cry's of the kid sending a shiver down his spine.

When Elliott opened his eyes he wasn't in the bloody field, but in a small home, lit only in candle light. "When we love someone, we'll do anything for that person" Elliott jumped at the sound of a females voice.

"I love you mom, I'll do anything for you" a teenager said, his warm laughter was a well needed comfort.

The kid was young, a young Elliott at age 15.

Elliott tried to keep his emotions in check as he saw this. "Dad loves you too" a man walked into the the room.

Young Elliott smiled running over to his dad pulling him into a hug.

But the calm soon ended when a loud explosion went off in front of the house.

"Stay here! And what ever you do don't leave the house!" Elliott's parents both ran out of the home shifting into their wolves.

"No" Elliott muttered as he knew what was about to happen.

"Why are you sad?" Young Elliott looked up to older Elliott. "You can see me?"

"Yeah I can"

"Do you know what's happening?" Elliott asked his younger self.

"I do, but you just need to move on" the young Elliott sighed as he sat down on the floor. "You can't do nothing. Death always hurts" the young Elliott's eyes watered up. "Does the future hurt?"

Elliott's heart broke. dose the future hurt? Hell yes. Elliott nodded. "It does"

"Does it get better?"

Elliott looked to his younger self, unsure of what to answer. Elliott truly doesn't even know that. "Someone will make it better, but it will still hurt" Elliott responded truthfully as he sat in front of his younger self.

Two gunshots went off causing the two to jump. Elliott closed his eyes, quietly crying. "I'm sorry kid" he mumbled.

"It's okay. You couldn't do anything"

Everything spun in in the circle for Elliott until his vision went dark, he fell back onto the floor, passing out fully.

"Elliott!"

"Elliott!"

His eyes flickered open, the pain in his head causing him to groan. "Come on get up. We need to go now" Elliott looked up to see rica in her human form. "Where's Natasha?"

"Back at the jet" rica extended her hand for him. Elliott grabbed her hand. His body aches as rica pulled Elliott to his feet.

When Elliott finally stood on up his feet, he didn't move, he was to scared to do so. "Elliott?" Rica's head tilted in confusion.

"I'm okay" he reassured her. "But it'll be easier to get to the jet as a wolf" Elliott shifted into his wolf form, rica doing the same.

The two made their was back to the jet, it took them a few minutes but they got there.

Natasha sat down on the long seat in the jet, her face very distant. She looked as if she was in another world.

Steve had the same look on his face, he was sitting on the floor tiredly.

Rica walked over to Steve, she rolled into a ball pressing her wolf body against his side. Steve rested his hand on her head, rubbing behind her ears.

Elliott hopped onto the couch with Natasha, he gave Natasha's cheek a little lick. Natasha looked over to the gray wolf, seaming more at ease.

Elliott laid down resting his head on Natasha's lap. Natasha needed the comfort. Elliott was the only thing keeping her sane at the moment.

Elliott knew he wasn't going to get any sleep, so he made sure to keep himself as close to Natasha as possible, to tell her that she wasn't alone, that he'll never leave her alone.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

33.6K 1.3K 81
PLEASE READ. So, this is a story that I had up awhile ago and some of you may remember it, but I've decided to reupload it with some changes to it...
26.9K 573 11
A year after S.H.I.E.L.D. has fallen, Freya and Steve's relationship is stronger than ever. Completely in love and true best friends, they won't let...
226K 5.8K 56
Y/N Stark. You are the daughter of the famous Tony Stark. Born in 1990, by a twenty year old Tony Stark. You don't know who your mother is...she was...
285K 5.3K 78
In this story you are the son of Natasha Romanoff a.k.a Black Widow & James 'Bucky' Barnes a.k.a the Winter Soldier/White Wolf. This story will be fr...