LONEWOLF | Natasha Romanoff

By Frost57_

"All my life I've been called a monster. But when I met you, you showed me otherwise." Iron man 2-Avengers:... More

Prelude
Chapter 1-nightmares
Chapter 2-stark expo
Chapter 3-Assistant
Chapter 4-pain will always leave
Chapter 5-the line
Chapter 6-the future
Chapter 7-my kinda fight
Chapter 8-home is family
Chapter 9-my memories are horrible
Part two: The avengers
Chapter 10-the wolves pack
Chapter 11-stark tower
Chapter 12-I wish I was smart
Chapter 14-team argument
Chapter 15-the howl
Chapter 16-wage war
Chapter 17-the battle for new york
Chapter 18-Elliot miller
Chapter 19-the Forest
Chapter 20-fighting in the Wild
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 21-a helping hand
Chapter 22-new emotions
Part three: Captain America the Winter soldier
Chapter 23-on your left!
Chapter 24-what the hell are you doing?
Chapter 25-remember that date?
Chapter 26-he can't be dead!
Chapter 27-before we get started, dose anobody want to get out?
Chapter 28-kiss me
Chapter 29-hydra
Chapter 30-trust
Chapter 31-its her style
Chapter 32-he's not dead!
Chapter 33-not my blood
Chapter 34-love?
Part four: Avengers age of Ultron
Chapter 35-birthday horror
Chapter 37-wolf Time
Chapter 38-A friend or enemy?
Chapter 39-party time!
Chapter 40-party disaster
Chapter 41-files
Chapter 42-you know everyone
Chapter 43-My fears
Chapter 44-safe house
Chapter 45-new friends
Chapter 46-late night talks with the team
Chapter 47-your crazy
Chapter 48-hope
Chapter 49-I'm never leaving you again
Chapter 50-It's not a bad way to die
Part five: Captain America Civil War
Chapter 51-Lagos
Chapter 52-guilt
Chapter 53-I can't be mad
Chapter 54-Your not alone
Chapter 55-Double trouble
Chapter 56-The dark side
Chapter 57-Regrets
Chapter 58-fighting Family
Chapter 59-I wont fight you
Chapter 60-Your not family
Chapter 61-Near death
Part seven: Avengers infinity war 
Chapter 76-A new style
Chapter 77-An unexpected visitor
Chapter 78-let's go home
Chapter 79-A known king
Chapter 80-Old friends
Chapter 81-Strength
Chapter 82-Dont leave me
Part eight: Avengers endgame
Chapter 83-The return of a old friend
Chapter 84-Hunting a mad titan
Chapter 85-Survivors
Chapter 86-Tying up loose ends
Chapter 87-Helping the young
Chapter 88-An important queston.
Chapter 89-dry tears
Chapter 90-Ant man returns with a plan
Chapter 91-big Brain
Christmas special-The christmas meltdown
Chapter 92-getting the team back together
Chapter 93-time machine test
Chapter 94-finding time
Chapter 95-A heros sacrifice
Chapter 96-broken hearts
Chapter 97-Reverse
Chapter 98-Avengers assemble!
Chapter 99-The hunter
Chapter 100-We are the avengers
Epilogue 1/2-A home for shifters
 EPILOGUE 2/2-Let me tell you a story

Chapter 36-the new alpha

4K 97 21
By Frost57_

Before we get started with the main chapter for age of Ultron, thanks for 5k reads! I hope y'all will enjoy this part, mainly this chapter as it's one of my favorites and introduces a new character. Please leave a comment and vote!

Jasper park Canada
3rd person

Leaves rustled in the distance while the wind blew in many directions.

Elliott laid close the the ground in wolf form, his ears twitching at the sound of the hooves of his pray as the deer walked to a stop.

Liam stood close by watching the alpha wolf, Elliott promised Elliott after his birthday that he would teach him some hunting techniques.

Elliott stalked a little closer before jumping out of the y'all grass and locking his jaws around the unsuspecting deer, the deer bolted with Elliott's jaw still digging into its neck.

It couldn't get to far until it collapsed onto the ground, it's eyes rolled back as it succumbed to its injuries. "Whoa!" Liam exclaimed, he ran up to Elliot. "That was so cool! When can I do it?"

"Ah don't get ahead of yourself, your still small, so stick with bunnies right now" Elliott reminded the young shifter, he started to pull the deer to the feeding grounds.

"Good hunt!"

"Good one Miller"

"Thanks for the food!" Elliott was complemented by many people as he dropped off the deer, after that he and Liam decided to do something about that boulder on top of the water fall.

"Okay I push you Guide me" Elliott ordered, he pushed the boulder off the ledge and into the lake below. "Well now we have more room up here" Elliott sighed.

"Let's jump" Liam said eagerly.

"Ah, what the hell" Elliott mumbled walking to the edge of the waterfall.

"Elliott! No!" Elliott winced at the stern voice behind him. "You will not be jumping off that waterfall"

"Oooh your in trouble"Liam took off in the other direction leaving Elliott to face this himself.

Elliott turned around slowly, ears pinned to his head with his tail between his legs.

Natasha and ruby stood a few feet away from Elliott, Natasha's arms were crossed while ruby had Hers on her hips.

"It's not what it looks like, I wasn't gonna jump" Elliott responded sheepishly.

"Sure, and you were gonna drag Liam into it?" Ruby scolded.

"What? He was the one who's said to jump!" Elliott argued.

Natasha laughed. "Alright well, luckily we stopped you two just in time"

Elliott shifted back into his human form, a sour look on his face.

"Tony called" Natasha started, getting straight to the point. "He said he's located another hydra base, this time he says it might have a chance to have the scepter"

Elliott nodded his head walking up to Natasha, it's been a good while since he's gotten out there. "Where's this one at?" He said looking down at her short figure.

"Sakovia"

SAKOVIA
ELLIOTT'S POV

As soon as we landed in sakovia, the fighting almost instantly started.

Clint, Natasha and I managed to steal a Jeep, Natasha being the one driving as me and Clint took out as many hydra agents as we could.

Thor and Tony flew above us, cap on his motorcycle, hulk...doing hulk things.

I lost my footing, almost slipping out of the Jeep. "Hay! Ease off a little bit!" I yelled, I picked myself up and went back to shooting the hydra men.

"Well I'm sorry that I don't want to die!" Natasha yelled back to me as she kicked one of the agents off of the Jeep.

Two jeeps rolled next to us, Thor easily dealt with one of them leaving the last one for grabs. "I got this one" I jumped off our Jeep landing on top of the other. I pulled out my knife and plunged it into the gunners neck. I dropped into the front seat, shooting the driver dead with my pistol.

I quickly jumped back into the Jeep with nat and Clint before the one I was on spiraled out of control.

"Getting better at hand to hand! That's good" Clint complemented.

A blockade in front of us, we turned the Jeep to it's side launching us forward, I shifted mid air, in what felt almost like slow motion, the whole team, back together again.

My claws dug into the agents chest killing him instantly.

I turned my attention to another hydra agent, I launched forward ripping his arm out of its socket, i then shifted back, pulled out my pistol, placing a final ending blow to the head.

"God damn" Clint jogged past me, nothing but shock on his face. The blood from the agent spewing across the ground, the red very noticeable on the white snow. "Shit!" Tony yelled, I looked up to the building he was flying to, it had a blue forcefield around it.

"Language!" Steve responded to the billionaire in a parent like tone. "Jarvis, what's the view from upstairs?"

"The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield, struckures technology is well beyond any other hydra base we've taken" Javier explained. I shrugged. "Explains all the glowing weaponry and jet packs"

I shifted back into my wolf, I bolted further down the forest, taking out agents left and right. "Loki's scepter must be here. Struckure couldn't mount the defense without it...at long last" Thor said taking out a group of Agents.

I jumped onto a Jeep, i slashed the throat of the driver causing the Jeep to hit a tree, the gunner tried to escape, before he could jump I locked my jaw onto his leg and pulled him back. I shifted back into my human form and put a bullet in his head.

"At long last' is lasting a little long, boys" Natasha spoke, a few gunshots going off after that.

I shifted into my wolf and ran to Clint and nat. "Do we want to talk about Miller's new killing techniques? or am I the only one who is a little throw off?" Clint joked as he shot an arrow at a bunker, destroying it to pieces.

"Your not the only one, I surprised myself" I leaped off a little mound, landing next to Natasha.

"well I think we lost the element of surprise" Clint said taking cover behind a tree. I chuckled. "Yeah no shit, we lost it as soon as we landed"

"Wait a second, no one else is gonna deal with the fact that cap just said 'language" Tony asked in his normal snarky attitude.

"He's a grandpa, what do you expect" I added to it.

"I know. . . It just slipped out" Steve sighed.

"Yeah everything dose" I replied sarcastically.

I went back to my usual thing, taking out as many agents as I could, that was until a blue blur went past me and nocked me the the ground. "Don't see many wolves around here, well expect for one, welcome" a man waring a blue long sleeve with silver hair teased before taking off.

In the distance I saw hit hit Clint to the ground, he said something to him before leaving. I noticed a large gun got pulled out from one of the bunkers. "Clint!" It was a little to late. A blue energy beam hit him in the side sending him to the ground.

"Clint!" Natasha ran to Clint, I followed her.

"We have an enhanced in the field" Steve said. I didn't pay attention to him. "Clint's hit!" Natasha yelled into her comms.

Natasha slid onto the ground already getting started to work on Clint's wound. "Somebody want to deal with that bunker?"

I shifted back into my human form, I picked up my rifle ready to shoot, but i was to late as the hulk got
To it first, he ran through the bunker, leveling it. "Thank you" Natasha said. I dropped my gun to my side letting it hang.

I turned around to see Clint groaning on the floor.

"Guys Clint's hit pretty bad, we're gonna need evac" I said into my comm as i kneeled next to him.

A howl rang into my ears, sending a shiver down my spine, it's another shifter, they always have a unique howl. This one sounded like a female, no more then 17 years old. "Elliott?" Natasha called my name concerned.

"Give me few" I shifted into my wolf form and took off in the direction. I couldn't get to far before I was tackled to the ground. When I was able to finally see the attacker, it was another wolf, she was fully brown. I threw her off of me and into a tree. I quickly stood up getting into a fighting stance. "How lovely, we Meet again" she spoke softly, her words filled with hatred.

My head tilted slightly. "I don't know you" I said showing my fangs as a warning, we circled each other. "You took my family from me, how can you not remember?" Her voice cracked in pain, I must of done something to her family when I was under hydra.

I couldn't have much time to think before she lunged at me, I moved out of the way, she tumbled to a stop. She isn't all that good in her style. "I'm not going to fight you" I warned her.

"Scared to hit a girl?" She teased, she went for my leg, I hit her to the ground, not hard enough I guess as she clawed my left back leg. I howled in pain. "How the table has turned" okay ima regret this.

I jumped at her tackling her to the ground, I threw her into a tree, her back slamming against the wood.

I stood up shifting back into my human form pulling out a different gun. An I.C.E.R. That my good friends Leopold Fitz and Jemma Simons kindly Gave to me.

She lunged at me, I quickly raised my gun, shooting her in the chest. She immediately passed out. Her body tumbled to a stop in front of me

I sighed. "Cap is gonna kill me for this" I walked up to her, picking her up into my arms.

"Elliott where are you?" Steve radioed in. "I'm on my Way back to the quinjet, I Uh kinda ran into someone, hopefully you don't kill me" I replied.

"Oh god" steve responded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.4K 1.4K 11
please read notes at the bottom. They are important :) [][][][]-[][][][]-[][][][]-[][][][] Zver' Soldat is what they called you, The Beast Soldier. H...
5.7K 132 29
Astra Griffin was trained, beaten, and forced to be the best version of herself - or most skilled. She was the best fighter the world would come to k...
69K 1.9K 20
ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴛ [ᴄᴏ·ᴠᴇʀᴛ] ᴀᴅᴊᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ 1. ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇᴀʟᴇᴅ; sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ; ᴅɪsɢᴜɪsᴇᴅ 2. ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ; sʜᴇʟᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ (Y/N) (L/N) was always curious about her parents' job. Oftentimes...
32.6K 1.3K 34
Alexandria Taylor, daughter of the alpha of the Blood Moon Pack. She was a young carefree pup until the night of the attack. Taken, beaten, experimen...