His Sex Toy [Cristiano Ronald...

By share-my-thoughts

"There's only one way I fuck," he said rudely. "I fuck dirty. And this type of dirty, it doesn't wash off." ... More

2) In which he saw the pearl
3) In which she discovered he is a bare-faced liar
4) In which she done her a favor [RATED R]
5 ) In which he imagine [RATED R]
6 ) In which she saw the unexpected
7) In which she met the Troublemaker
8) Double Hellraiser
9) In which she was threatened and blackmailed
10) In Which We Both Came
11) In which gets her fantasy
12) In which the hellraiser is getting creepier
13) In Which She Became His Gatinha [RATED R]
His Girl

1) In which he got a taste

37K 308 78
By share-my-thoughts

"Ok, is Cristiano already here?"

The photographer asked as I sat in my chair, gripping the flimsy white cloth that serves as my dress.

I am Kayla Morgan by the way, 18 years old, college freshman at ULA and a part-time model. I do modeling to sustain our financial needs-my parents are gone, and I was left alone to care for my 8 yrs old sister, Marie. I am not beautiful-maybe just a little pretty-but when an agent came to me and offer me a job, I took it. And right now the "Seduction" fragrance is launching their new perfume and I was chosen because they wanted a 5'6" girl who looks plain simple. Right. So I am plain.

"Cristiano's here," the assistant girl said, and I wonder who my model partner for this photoshoot is.

As if on a cue, the door opens and there came Cristiano Ronaldo-the famous Portuguese football player-looking gloriously handsome. He was dressed in a white shirt and fitted jeans, and the big hump in front of his thighs is not so hard to notice.

Oh. My! He is my partner? Danika is sooo gonna flip out! I thought, thinking of my bestfriend.

"All right, Kayla, let's get you moving," Photographer ordered and I feel nervous standing up. How can I face Cristiano Ronaldo without asking for an autograph and acting foolish? I better not mess this up!

I stood in front of the lights and two assistant girls came to me and fixed my raven hair. "I will get this now 'cause we're going to start," one of them said, tugging my flimsy white dress.

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused.

"This photoshoot requires you only in undies, this is a "seduction-themed" pictorial."

So I'm gonna be naked with Cristiano Ronaldo?

Cristiano appeared in jeans and with no shirt. I stared at his tanned abs, salivating.

"Loving what you're seeing?" he mumbled when he stepped beside me and smirked.

My cheeks heated in embarrassment. Jerk. So he's not just gorgeous, he's so full of himself too. I gathered myself and tried my best to look professional.

"Kayla, get that thing off already," Photographer demanded. Having no other choice, I let go of the dress and stood there only in my brassiere and panties that they'd also provided earlier.

"It seems like you got robbed in the boob department," Cristiano muttered against my ear and my self-esteem crumbled. He was talking about my chest size; I am only B-cup! My eyes started to water as embarrassment and self-pity sank in my chest.

"Kayla, look up! How can I capture that face if you're looking at your feet?" the photographer harshly yelled and immediately I lifted my chin, brushing off my thoughts. I will not let this jerk ruin this job for me! I need this for my sister.

Photographer started taking shots and they told me what to do; grab Cristiano's neck behind him, touch his chest, lean over his body, shove my fingers to his hair, etc. I didn't complained, I didn't want to be unprofessional. Cristiano didn't seem to mind, too. Of course the jerk was used to this.

"Ok, so before this photoshoot ends, let's have 10 frames of intimate shots. Can you take off your bra, Kayla, just cover your breasts with your hands."

"Umm..." I trailed off, unsure what to say.

"Can we get this thing done, already, 'cause I have another appointment afterwards." It was Mr. Jerk again, giving me evil eye and looking annoyed. He is really arrogant. I bit my lip to hold back a retort.

"Kayla?" Photographer urged.

"Alright," I muttered, and unclasped my bra. When the thing gets off my skin I quickly covered my twins with my palms.

The photographer gave directions: "Cristiano, I want you to stand behind Kayla. Hugged her waist and cover her breasts with your other hand."

What? He's not going to touch my breasts!

I was grabbed from behind suddenly and my butt smacked to a bulging groin.

Wait!

Cristiano Ronaldo removed my arms in my chest and soon his warm hand was cupping my left breast, his forearm grazing my nipples.

"Perfect!" the photographer praised, and he started clicking his camera. I was left no other choice but to follow the photographer's directions and pose along with the jerk who seems to be enjoying my breasts right at the moment.

"Hmm..your tits feels nice," Cristiano the Jerk whispered in my ear and I could feel his hand squeezed my flesh.

Ugh! He's not just a jerk-he's a pervert too! I tried to wriggle at his hug but he was strong and I didn't want to make a scene so I dropped it off. For the next ten minutes all I felt was his thumb and forefinger rolling my nipple, and the crew did not even notice it! Will anyone rescue me from this pervert?

Cristiano's head dropped to the side of my neck and I was surprised when I felt his lips on my nape.

"Yes, like that!" Photographer encouraged, and he stepped closer to get the perfect angle. "Keep going guys."

My skin tingled as Cristiano's other hand drifted down--to my holy grail. His finger pushed under my panties and lingered above my mound. Crap, is this even acceptable?! My mind screamed.

"I take back what I said earlier," I heard him said. "You feel good..and smell delicious."

I let out a gasp when he pinched my nipple. Oh, no. He was taking advantage of the situation!

"Hey, Harvey," he called to the photographer. "The photos will look better if we both get wet. Just a suggestion."

Mr. Photographer's face brightened as he considered Mr. Jerk's crazy suggestion. "Yes, that's brilliant. Hemmings, splashed some water at our models! Let them look like they're perspiring."

The crew went busy as they search for sprays. Meanwhile, Mr. Jerk turned me around so we were facing each other. He had a smirk on his face. "Let me save them the trouble, let me wet you in my own way." And he did the unthinkable---he bent down over my chest and he captured my nipple in his mouth! He sucked, held it for a second, and very slowly he released my already wet (and hardened!) nipple.

Shock went through me.

"There," he said with a smile. "You're bud is wet. Isn't she pretty?" He flicked it with his finger.

"How I dare you?" I seethed at him, my palms curling into fists by my side as anger surged through me. But I did not raise my voice. "You're sexually harassing me!"

"I doubt that," was his reply. "This is part of our job. For fucks sake act like a professional."

"I did not give you permission to kiss my nipple!"

The crew couldn't hear us; they're too busy with their own business.

"I didn't kiss it. I sucked it."

"Whether you kissed it or sucked it that is still harassment!"

"What are you, two, bickering at?" an assistant came and brought the water spray. "We only have ten minutes to wrap this so please no more drama, Kayla, ok?"

I can't believe I'm hearing this. How can they be so blind? I am being harassed by the famous soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo!

She started spraying water on my neck and breasts, dismissing my complains. She gave me an annoying look that made me cower.

"Act like you're a couple making out," Mr. Photographer said a minute later. "I wanna see the sexual tension in the photo."

This will be over soon, Kayla, I thought as I compose myself. You'll get through with this shoot, soon.

The next minute was composed of groping, smelling, and kissing. Cristiano grabbed my ass, touched the sides of my breasts, licked my neck, brought his hard chest to my breasts, and the photographer loved the poses. I arched my back, hook my leg to his thighs, grabbed his hair--anything that satisfies the photographer. Thankfully the session ended earlier than expected, and I hurriedly went to the dressing room to fix myself so I can already get away from here.

"Thanks, Kayla. You did great. We'll send your cheque tomorrow," said another assistant before turning away. I smiled and I gathered my things outside.

"Hey, candy!" someone called but I didn't turn around.

"You, there!"

I looked back, and saw Mr. Jerk/Pervert, aka Cristiano Ronaldo. He was already in his shirt, jeans and sunglasses. He looked very gorgeous, and my anger instantly ignited.

"What do you want?" I snapped and continued to walk.

"I have something to tell you," he said, catching up on me. "I realized I didn't get your name."

I froze in my tracks. "I don't have a name."

"Why are you so uptight, candy?"

"Just leave me alone, ok?"

Cristiano Ronaldo took off his sunglasses and stared at me intently. "Let's go clubbing sometime."

"I don't go clubbing with perverts," I spat at his face.

"Come on, I thought you liked it. I mean your tits got licked by the famous Christiano Ronaldo. Every girl would love to take your place."

Arrrgh! This man is unbelievable!

"By the way, you're very pretty," he said and touched my cheek but I slapped it away. Unable to stand his advances I choose to ran away before he got the chance to harass me again.

"I'll see you around, Kayla!" I heard him shouted and I almost trip. He knows my name. Of course he knows my name! The bastard just made an excuse to talk to me again.

Groaning loud, I rounded the curb of the street and waited for a cab.

A/N: Hello. This is just an experiment. I was bored, and so I decided to make a fun, sexy story. I'm not a writer and English isn't my primary language (as you can see my English sucks) but I want to share some sexy thoughts and my imagination. This is like a Cristiano Ronaldo fanfic. ^^,

So let me know if I should continue writing this--this is fun to write btw.

NOTE: hey there you'll probably only read the first four chapters of this story because the rest of the chapters are private :/

Try to follow me and see if this story is upated in your library. :) have a nice day!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.4K 3.1K 72
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
95.1K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
38K 2.5K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
155K 5.6K 26
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !