the mind of a teenager.

By edensea_

what more to say then feelings. i have no filter when it comes to my feelings so i decided why not write them... More

Darkness
why?
body image
fears
nightmares
love
who
promises.
moon.
silence.
3am.
surprise.
apologies
music.
numb.
faint.
breathe.
accusations.
16/08/20
20/08/20
lost.
01/12/20
10/28/21

inner child.

3 0 0
By edensea_

there are many characters in the story of my life. such as moon, the voices , me , star ( they are special ) and sun. there is however a part of me that i feel sorry for. a part of me that i wish was happy . a part of me i wish was still how i was. my inner child. the one part of me that get excited at parks. that strives to dance. that one part of me that sees a stuffie and gets really happy. a part of me that can't sleep without a stuffie. some parts of my inner child do seep through into my everyday life. when i got to a park i do get excited my the swings and everything but i contain it and just use the swings in peace. when i go to sleep i have to cuddle up to a stuffie otherwise i don't feel safe. yes that sounds weird. i know it does and i'm weirded out myself. but i can't bring myself to not do so. it makes me upset. even though i feel numb i still get upset at the fact i don't have my cuddly toy near by. my inner child is the me i never got to experience if that makes sense. i started maturing at a young age after my dad left. yes i still played with toys as a child and everything but i didn't have that joy. when my dad left it was just me and my mum. my mum was young when she had me. so i had to learn to help her. of course now i don't do chores because i'm lazy as fuck. but when i was younger i tried. i feel everyone has an inner child . mines just has impulses stronger than others. when the numb feeling came it took away my pain if i hurt myself. however my inner child is really squeamish and has a strong dislike to blood. i've always had a weak stomach since i was young so it was no doubt the numbness couldn't take it away. it's not every time i see blood on myself i scream and puke but when i see someone in public with blood on them i feel my stomach turning. of course when i manage to draw blood from myself most times it's fine. but there is an odd occasion where i can't stand it and puke. maybe i just have a mind of a child as they say. somewhere in my mind my inner child is locked away. when i'm free my inner child can play. when i'm free . like a butterfly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.7K 1.1K 96
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
219K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
184K 6.8K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
338K 9.3K 70
Everybody knows the Dutton Family but none of them have made a name for themselves quite like the youngest, Mae Evelyn Dutton. She's a force to be re...