supernaturals [nct 127 x rea...

By universaja

More

[prolouge.]
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
[48]
[49]
[50]
[51]
[52]
[53]
[54]
[55]
[56]
[57]
[58]
[59]
[60]
[61]
[62]
[63]
[64]
[65]
[66]
[67]
[68]
[69]
[70]
[71]
[72]
[73]
[74]
[75]
[76]
[77]
[78]
[79]
[80]
[81]
[82]
[83]
[84]
[85]
[86]
[87]
[88]
[89]
[90]
[91]
[92]
[93]
[94]
[95]
[96]
[97]
[98]
[99]
[100]
[101]
[102]
[103]
[104]
[105]
[106]
[107]
[108]
[109]
[110]: The Last Chapter
Ncity Lobby

[43]

3.9K 211 165
By universaja

c h a p t e r - f o r t y t h r e e

"Lee. Y/N." Taeil repeatedly bobbed your nose as he spoke. "Is. All. Mine."

"No." You protested only to groan when Taeil pressed too hard on your nose. "Yah!"

"Nye nye nye~" He mocked, cracking in a beautiful smile to see you annoyed.

"I don't like being in fever now," You sat upright only to be pulled back on your position with Taeil where in your resting in his arms.

Taeil chuckled. "Did you liked it before though?"

"Yup, I have an acceptable reason to my father when I don't want to attend school." You nuzzled your head on his soft arms. "Besides, I get to taste foods around me better because it's all presented."

"You're.. a rebel." He looked in disbelief.

"But now I don't want having one because," You groaned. "I. Am. Being. Treated. Like. A. Kid. And I don't like it."

It's true that your fever came back, even more worse. It's quite confusing at the moment since it was like a mood swing. The guys have been completely concerned.

And it shows.

They literally treat you as if you have an incurable disease.

Well.. that's quite possible. And just thinking about it makes you shake your head to yourself.

"It's munching time!" Mark happily peeked at the door. "You can walk right, Y/N?"

You scowled. "Obviously."

"No, she can't- AWW!" Taeil couldn't finish his sentence when you leaned too hard in his arms making him grunt in pain because of your sudden move and him being not ready.

"Let's eat," You forced a smile while leaving Taeil massaging his poor veins. You slowly approached Mark who's lifting his hands towards your direction.

A gush of warmth run to you when his palms wrapped on your shoulder. He guided you downstairs while smiling as happy as he could be.

"You look so happy. Is something happening?"

"Because.." He trailed off which lead you to giving a confused look. "Tada!"

"What.." Your frown disappeared to see a cake standing proudly in a table. It was designed beautifully in opposite to the people behind..

..everyone looked quite a mess.

Johnny and Taeyong had their aprons messed up around their body with their silk hair destroyed. Sicheng and Yuta looked like they were still fighting over a goddamn spatula but came to a pause when they see you. Doyoung and Donghyuck are grinning like the cute little boys they are, whilst Jaehyun is scowling from the amount of flour around his face. Jungwoo seems to be eating during the presentation which lead him to stop in the middle of stuffing foods in his mouth.

"Uh.. You guys.. look.." You scratched your head, not wanting to offend them.

This is the first time you restrain yourself from speaking out your opinion because you normally would just get to the point even if it can offend them.

Besides, they still look handsome anyway. It's your first time seeing messy people still looking fine as heck.

"We baked a cake!" Mark pushed you along with him. "Have a taste!"

"Yup!" A series of cheers continued. Taeil soon teleported infront and came to throw some playful punches to his members as a sort of brotherly greeting.

"We really worked hard on it! We came together with a plan so it can ease your mind. What do you think?" Johnny couldn't help but to brat while giving you a slice of cake.

Now it all makes sense. Taeil was a little obvious doing his job and that is to distract yoy.

"Well, of course I'm gonna taste it first, then critique about it." You joked, knowing that wasn't what they want it the first place.

"Yah!" Donghyuck reacted first, as if it's surprising. "You should be thanking us first and apprecia-"

"Okay, okay. Of course I do appreciate the effort." You grinned while grabbing the utensil. You looked up to see all of them watching you out of anticipation. "I sincerely thank all of you. You've been here with me over everything and.. it didn't happen before. I was.. alone."

"Wait, you're not supposed to cry here." Jungwoo turned into a cute one munching to a worried one.

"I'm not a crybaby!" You furrowed your brows. "Not all your predictions are right."

"Hmm," Jungwoo blinked his eyelids. Blank yet heartbreaking to watch because he looked sad for some reasons.

Now you regretted being quite mean. And you hated it.

Because like you mentioned before, you just don't care what others might feel.

But seeing Jungwoo being quiet after your statement make you overthink of how to make his heavy heart ease; exact opposite of how you were before.

On the other hand, Taeyong was quiet the whole time, watching you closely. He wanted to stay like this without doubts and worries; just enjoying times like this.

But he knows life is not about smiles and laughter.

He knows whatever situation you're both currently in, it's not a good one. What everyone currently doing is escaping, escaping from the reality that will haunt them.

"Hyung," Jaehyun nudged the man who kept an eye at you ever since he saw you, Taeyong.

"What?"

"Y/N might melt first before the cake." He whispered earning a quiet snarl from the man.

"I'm gonna take a bite!" You cheered to everyone which they replied with a happier tone.

It warms your heart seeing them this excited just because you will eat their product, and it's cute.

There was a silence between the both of you. You took a small slice by your fork; and cracked a small smile. The texture of the cake perfectly landed on your taste bud.

But there was a problem.

"How does it taste?!" Johnny smiled widely.

It's.. too sweet.

You forced a smile while chewing the cake. "It's great."

Jaehyun excitedly leaned. "Do you like it?"

"Uhmm.." You swore you wouldn't like to offend them.

They seem to prepared it since last night because Taeil was talking to you endlessly just so you won't have to visit the kitchen or ask anyone about it. And it's visible how excited they are.

Is it even possible to say 'no' to this boys?

"Yes..?" You smiled awkwardly.

Jungwoo pouted. "Why do you sound so unsure?"

"No! I like it!" You blinked a little longer because of lying. "I really do!"

"Great!" Yuta clapped his arms. "Then we won't eat it. It's all yours."

Oh, no. You guys should taste this first. "Uhm, s-sure?"

"Eat up~" Sicheng patted your head.

No. "Yes."

You can't believe your lying just for their sake.

Donghyuck pouted. "But I want to eat too."

Your eyes shined with a glint of hope in it. "You can have some-"

"No, don't let him fool you." Doyoung gave the youngest a warning look. "That's all for Y/N and Y/N only."

Your shoulders slumped, could've been nice if you can atleast share it with Donghyuck. Knowing him, he'll definitely complain about it just after the cake landed in his taste buds.

You looked up to see Yuta seating on the table and leaning at you. He grabbed your chin with his soft fingertips and lightly tickled you with it.

"Aigoo~" There he goes again, baby talking towards you. "Y/N-ah seems to lost weight.. Aigoo.."

You glared. "I already told this for the freaking hundredth time. Stop doing that."

Yuta mischievously smiled. "Doing what?"

"Stop treating me like-"

*Smack*

Yuta pecked you in the lips and smiled innocently. "What is it again?"

You're flaming both because of irritation and the flutters of your heart; Yuta is enjoying all of it.

"Y/N-ah, Yuta's right. You lost a lot of weight." Doyoung chimed in and stroked your head. He seemed not to notice what his brother just did. "It almost looks unbelievable.. you're not skipping meals tho."

It's real. Being with them, three meals a day is a must and you won't be able to ignore about it because they cook well.

Your whole exploding feelings disappeared when Doyoung pressed about that topic. You stood up and decided to talk it out to Doyoung first since he seem the most collected over the past days despite the recent events and speculations.

"Doyoung, let's talk." You started.

"Sure-"

"Can't Nakamoto Yuta join?" Yuta suddenly chimed in, grabbing your wrist.

You sighed and simply removed his grip. "Later."

"Okay.." Yuta slowly looked up at you and his gaze remained glued on your lips. "I want to do it again."

"What- NO." You quickly blocked your lips and turned to Doyoung who's watching in silence. "Let's just go."

"Hmm, I didn't win today." The man continued to whine in a little aegyo way but both you and Doyoung just ignored him.

You lead him to the pool area and came to a stop when you finally found enough distance away from the boys. You took a deep breath and was about to turn around when arms suddenly wrapped on you.

"Don't speak or complain," Doyoung quickly said before you could react from the sudden backhug. "I myself don't like this too. I don't like being sweet like this so you better not open this topic about."

You smiled just as perfect as the wind blew on your hair.

The silence Doyoung was demanding was granted by you. You let him hug you in silence. He closed his eyes and walked closer, leaving a long kiss at the back of your head.

"I didn't know humans are this warm," He mumbled. "I didn't know you can be warm."

Your forehead wrinkled. "I don't get it?"

"I hated you at first because all you know is books around you so I thought that you have no idea of what humans are like.. I didn't know you'd be the person to make me feel.. I don't know what to call that." Doyoung grinned. "Or I must say I don't want to admit."

You grinned. "What is it? Tell me."

"First of all, you're the one that has something to say here.." Doyoung slowly drew circles with his thumb on your arms.

Your calm smile dropped and visible fear showed in your eyes. "Doyoung.. you told me that my weight is losing without even trying?"

He nuzzled his chin on your head and hummed as a response.

"It must be because.. I'm your protector."

His closed eyes shot open from your words. The way he was clutching to you tightly became softened and loose. "Uhm, what about that?"

He didn't avoid this topic and that exactly is the reason why you chose to talk to him instead.

You slowly turned around to face him. "I'm afraid, Doyoung. This might be one of the effects."

He cupped your cheeks. "Don't be. Soon, we will know why you're the chosen Protector or maybe.. there might be a mistake. You might not be the-"

"I am now certain I'm the Protector. Stop denying it."

Doyoung seemingly tensed. He slowly removed his hands off you and couldn't maintain eye contact. "I am sorry, Y/N. For making you, a peaceful human being, involve in this."

He blamed himself everytime he'll pass by and see you suffer. For sure, the other guys feel the same.

If they could turn back time and let you go the moment they knew the Hunters aren't before you, they would choose that way.

You smiled softly. "It's okay, Doyoung. In fact, I loved all of this. I dreamt that one day, I've got the reason to stay with you-"

"Yah! Don't say that! Being with us is a dangerous thing to do!"

"I know, and I don't care."

"Lee Y/N."

"Kim Doyoung." You mocked. He gave you an unamused glance which made you cackle but it didn't last longer than it should be. "Why? What is a world like with all of you?"

His gaze seemingly tensed. He coughed and took a step back. Doyoung finally opened his mouth and was about to answer when some loud sounds can be heard inside. You both looked at each other with wide eyed before rushing in the direction.

"What's happening?" Doyoung asked as soon as he reached the living room.

"The cake is too sweet!" Mark coughed. "And.. The icing is too much! I have no idea if it's the sugar. I don't even know what to describe it-"

"We suck at baking, that's it!" Donghyuck said it, finally.

You laughed that caught everyone's attention. Taeyong was the first one to react by creating a loud noise of disappointments.

"I aaaammmm embaraaassseeddd!" He whined while hiding behind Johnny who looks like he's still processing the taste.

Sicheng coughed right after he chewed the slice of it. "And you managed to act cool while eating this?"

Jungwoo didn't even need to taste it. He can tell by how disgusted everyone's emotions are. He was just grinning in the couch while crossing his arms.

"Woah.. I think Y/N finally knows how to control her sarcasm!" Jaehyun exclaimed in the middle of everyone's suffering; either because of the sweet taste of cake or because of the embarassment for you.

Your smile dropped. "Was I that sarcastic brat? Because no-"

"Yes!" Jaehyun teased. "Sarcastic brat as a description is not enought tho?"

And thing happens, like chasing him as he run for his life.

You were just silently looking at the dark nights while the wind hugs you gently. You start to worry over the things. You were just brought back to reality when Johnny was standing beside you.

"My baby looks- Crap! You're crying?!" He grabbed your arms and spun you around. "Why why why?!"

You sniffed. "I-"

You couldn't even speak properly when your voice cracked, making you feel more vulnerable. Johnny frowned and without words, he pulled you towards him and hold you tightly.

He didn't speak and just patted your back repeatedly. He let you cry continuously without speaking, and it was a different level of comfort.

The comfort you didn't know you needed.

Johnny, despite being curious, he remained calm. He was quite worried about your weight. The last time he hugged you, you didn't feel this small. And it terrified him more at this day.

After your sobs eased, he sighed. "Tell me anything if you're ready. But I won't force you to open up if it makes you uncomfortable."

You wiped the tears off your face and looked at him. "Can you everyone else? I have to say something."

You didn't got to tell Doyoung earlier and you've came to a point that your conversation with him probably cut off because you have to tell everyone else about it.

He was visiblly scared of what could be so important but he followed nonetheless. He hugged you tighter for the second time and smiled. "We'll be right here in a minute."

You anxiously touched the sign that was stuck in your skin while waiting for them. You got more and more worried seeing them arrive rather than relieved.

Yuta and Taeyong dusted their pants off, seemingly that they just went into the garden.

"What does Y/N wants to say?" Taeyong smiled cutely.

You took a deep breath while hiding your hands behind. "Can't you really tell me who are all of you?"

Their faces dropped. Donghyuck was the first to react. "I thought we already talked about it-"

"Because I am so curious! Because.." You once again fall into your tears, breaking down. "I now know the reason why everyone wants to make me disappear."

"What?" They said in unison.

Different emotions can be read in their faces. It's either anger, surprise, worry; they all lead to blank looks at you.

You let yourself cry for a few minutes before nodding. "It all makes sense now! Everyone knew that I will be the Protector of this powerful ten supernaturals!"

Johnny shook his head. "Y/N-"

"The hunters wants to get rid of me first, then I found out my relatives wanted to do the same - simply because they all want the Protector to disappear!" You wiped the tears. "And why is that? Why do they want to make the Protector to disappear?"

"Because.." Sicheng quickly spoke. "Because they are simply scared that we will take over them."

"Why will they think that way?" You heaved a sigh. "What.. kind of superhumans are all of you?"

"Y/N.." Taeil pleaded. "Let's not talk about this-"

"Why don't you want to talk about it? My suspicion grow larger everyday!" You cried once again. "I was afraid.. not because I'll be a Protector of these supernaturals, but because I'm scared of your real identity! I'm scared of the truth behind all of this sweetness! I'm scared.. what Ten kept on reminding me happens."

Taeyong unconsciously flamed his palms, making you blink because of being startled.

Mark quickly stood up and held his older brother's arm. "Hyung."

"What did he tell you?" Taeyong glared. "Tell me!"

You looked at him for a few seconds and collected yourself. You took a deep breath and removed the fear that probably starts to crawl in your face and make it visible.

"I'm not gonna tell you," You crossed your arms while wiping your tears.

Taeyong snapped his head at you. "What did you just say?"

"I said I'm not gonna tell you," You sniffed. "Unless, you tell me who you really are."

Jungwoo brushed his hair up. "Y/N.. please-"

"I have the rights to know about all of you. First of all, because I'm the Protector, and because you have to know what Ten said-"

Taeyong seemingly calm down. The flames around him dissipated. "Forget it. I'll know about Ten soon. I'm gonna found myself out-"

"Then I'm leaving this place." You looked away, not sure what you're saying yourself. "I will probably soon develop my own abilities because I'm the Protector then I can protect myself-"

"Fuck!" Yuta stood up and nudged Taeyong. "Just tell her!"

There was an eerie silence until Taeyong gave in. "You're testing me.. and it worked."

|     |     |     |     |

a/n:

yayyy!! guys

sorry if i took a long time beating around the bush. i mean i might end the story early and i dont like that too HSKAHKSHAHSA

WINWIN HAS AN IG!!!!!!!!!

watch lucas' story🤣

guys also if ur going through something, please remember u are worthy! and also your existence will shine someday. dont skip meals just to be beautiful // don't eat too much just to be beautiful.

in short,be you. lovelots~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

632K 22.7K 51
"You'll be our Secretary from this day." ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ When a girl was doing a good job in work until the 10 CEOs of the company noticed all the ...
215K 10K 22
"Hello?" "Is this Luke?" "Who are you?" "I am your father." In which a girl prank calls an idol by accident.
22.4K 261 35
It's all about the new generation of F4 meet a new girl who will transfer to Shinhwa School.She came from China and she is Korean, along the way she...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...