โœ”๏ธ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐œ๐ž๐ ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ ...

By _Hidden_Otaku_

โ” โ ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐œ๐ž๐ ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ ๐ž โž โ” โžบ In which, Kai sets you up for marriage with the Young Leader of the L... More

Before you Read
0
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XV

XIV

14.7K 425 747
By _Hidden_Otaku_

(Y/n) POV

Once we all got back from the mall we were greeted but the entire base in a up rawr. (Rawr~ XD)

Soon Mastuo runs up to us. (It's the old guy who helped us get back to our room when we got lost)

"(l/n)! Eri escaped!" He says in-between his panting from running.

"She escaped! By herself!?" I asked helping him stand straight.

"She surprisingly smart for her age. She tricked the guards and and a run for it." He explains.

"So I'm guessing Kai is pissed." I said with a sigh.

"Overhaul went after her. He should be back soon but Chrono is still sending people out in case he doesn't find her. In that case I need to get to my position! Bye!" Matsuo leaves us running down the hall.

"I hope they don't find her. Anywhere is better then here. For her at least." I say lowering my head.

I have no doubt they will find her but I can only wish she finds heros before.

"Who was that guy?" Shigaraki asks.

"OwO is a handyman jealousss~" Toga exclaims.

"He is my Grandpa's friend. Apparently he was his right hand man. Kinda like Hari to Kai. But since Grandpa- Speaking of him I should pay him a visit soon." I say looking towards the ceiling picturing the cheerful face of the grandparent.

The others begin to take their things to their room and I grab my bags and same for Shigaraki as we walk to our room.

I begin to put things away. The pants and things in the dresser and bigger clothes in the closet. Not even paying attention I also begin putting Shigaraki's clothes away.

After I was done I put my books way and put the bag with the gaming things near the tv. I don't know how to do that- I'll leave it for Shigaraki.

Well. Thinking of Shigaraki. He calls me (Y/n) right? I wonder if it's okay if I call him by his first name.

I look over at the male sitting on the bed on his phone doing God knows what.

I puff out my cheeks.

Should I ask?

Sure what could go wrong!?

I smile in determination.

"What are you so smiley about?" Shigaraki questions lifting an eyebrow.

"I- Uh.." DANG IT! WHY DID HE HAVE TO NOTICE!?

Silence.

"So?" He asks again.

"I.. I was thinking since you call me (Y/n).. If it was okay if I called you Tomura..." I explained.

He looked a bit shocked at first but then started laughing. (Bro it's up to you if it's the creepy laugh or a better one XD I don't judge-)

Shigaraki POV

I start laughing. Not at her but at myself for being dumb. For a second I thought she was happy because she was thinking of someone. It wasn't even in my mind that she was thinking about me.

I was angry at this 'person' who was me.

"Why are you laughing!? It isn't funny!" She exclaims clearly hurt by my actions.

I stop laughing.

"I'm not laughing at you! I'm laughing at myself and yes you can call me Tomura." I explained.

Her hurt look is replaced with a happy one.

"Okay Tomura!" The way she says my name I could her on repeat for ever and never be annoyed with it.

A knock is heard at the door and she runs up to it.

She swings the door open and the one guy from earlier.

"Hi Matsuo!" (Y/n) greets the middle aged man.

"I just wanted to inform you that Eri has been found." He says.

"Oh." She says and looks to the ground slightly.

"I heard that she made contact with heros though." He continues.

She pops her head up a little.

"Kai must be angry. I doubt he'll let me see her any time soon." (Y/n) says in a shaky voice.

It sounds like she's going to cry.

He ruffles her hair.

"I'm going to leave kid. Don't want someone to notice that I'm not there. You should ask Overhaul if maybe he'll let you see her." He left shutting the door.

"Are you okay?" I asked since she hasn't moved from her position.

"Yes. I'm just sad she has to live in this nightmare of a home any longer. Why didn't the heros save her?" I says still not moving.

"Tch it's because heros are unworthy of anyone's worship and are a disgrace to the world. They only want the money and fame. She probably seemed like a unworthy waste of their time. " I explained.

She finally turned around and she had tears falling from her (e/c) eyes.

"I just want her to be happy. I'd give my life for her if needed. She's been through enough in her short life."

"Have you ever thought about yourself. About what's good for you? If you only think of others you will end up sacrificing your self for someone when you could have fought back. You have to think of other ways to save people other than throwing your self in danger." She looks at me a bit shocked.

She is reckless. Throwing her self in danger. Like at the USJ. She could have died! Also to save Sensei. She even passed out.

"Thats the nicest thing I've heard you say-" She tells me slightly smiling.

"Don't get used to it." I say looking away from her.

~~~~~~
(Y/n) POV

I look over at the clock on my wall and realized it's almost dinner/supper time. I'm am really hungry. >~<

"I wonder if Hari has made food yet. Wanna go see!?" I asked looking down at Tomura.

"No I'll stay here. Come get me if the food is ready." He says laying back onto the bed.

"Okay!" I open the door and walk out.

The hallway is empty no one in sight. I walk in the direction of the kitchen. Once I'm in ear range of the kitchen I can hear talking of quite a few people.

I peak around the corner and see a group of people around 10 people maybe?

"Now who's this pretty little lady?" Someone with a mask and red hair says after spotting me. He approached me and I slowly back from him.

I look behind him and see everyone looking at me.

"Rappa leave her alone." A familiar voice said.

"Tch fine Chrono. Who is the lady?" He says standing up straight.

"That's (Y/n) (L/n). The old mans granddaughter." Hari explains.

"Ohh! So she's special or something? Haha! I wonder if she's strong!" Rappa continues.

I walk past the large bird man and continued to Hari. Everyone stared at me.

"Hi! I'm Toya Setsuno!" A guy with blonde hair greeted me.

"Hi. Hari who are these people?" I say looking towards my childhood friend.

"These are the Eight Bullets of the Shie Hassaikai. New people Overhaul found." Hari explains.

"Shie Hassaikai?" I questioned.

"Ha! Is she so dumb she don't even know the name of the organization she's in!" Someone says.

I send a deadly glare at the group of people.

"Grandpa never told you but that's what our official name is. Not just Yukuza." Hari explains.

I put a hand on my forehead.

"I'm just hungry. So is Tomura." I say.

"Tomura?" Hari questions.

I look up at him.

"Shigaraki." I give him a name he'd know.

Hari seems a bit irritated at the mention of him.

"You going to introduce everyone?" I asked pointing at the group of people.

"State your names." Hari exclaims.

"Shin Nemoto" Said a tall guy with a hat and mask on. I can't see any facial features or hair.

"Rikiya Katsukame it's Rikiya for you cutie." Said a large guy that was literally the definition of muscles he is also a flirt which is going to be annoying. (It's actually canon he's a flirt I'm on his wiki page to introduce the people correctly XD)

"Toya Setsuno" The blonde man said again.

"Yu Hojo" A bald guy said he seems very straight forward and serious it's kinda scary.

"Soramitsu Tabe" A guy with a bag over his head said I wander what he looks like under it.

"De- Deidoro Sakaki~" Said a clearly drunk guy with only a fur coat and brown jeans on.

"Kendo Rappa! You look strong we should fight sometime!" Said the masked man from before.

"Rappa violence is not needed. I'm Hekiji Tengai" said a blonde man wearing a black kimono.

"I'm (Y/n) (L/n)." I introduced my self.

"Food should be done soon (Y/n) you can wait if you want." Hari says moving back to the stove.

I look around the room everyone is talking to each other. I kinda just sit in silence until the Setsuno guy decides to talk to me.

"So, (L/n). You got a boyfriend? You mentioned this Tomura Shigaraki before? Who's that?" He asks me.

I feel my face heat up.

"I- uh.. he's- my.." How do explain us AHH!

Wait. What even are we.. I know we are engaged but. How do I look at him?

I soon see Tomura enter.

"Tch whats taking you so long- Who are these people?" He says.

Everyone basically has a staring contest until Hari speaks.

"Do I have to explain again?"

"I dont want to hear a thing from you Arrow Head. (Y/n) can explain." Tomura says looking towards me.

"To put it simple this is Kai's Vanguard Squad." I say.

"Well okay." He says then walks over and takes a seat next to me.

"Is this the Tomura guy?" Setsuno asks.

"It's Shigaraki to you." Tomura corrects him.

"Also you were talking about me?" He questions looking over at me.

I put my hands up like I was surrendering "No! Nothing bad! I just mentioned to Hari that we are hungry and he heard your name." I explained to him.

"Soooo are you going to answer my question (L/n)?" Setsuno asked.

"Ah. Yes? Wait. What was the question? I got distracted." I say looking at him.

"The question was if he" He points at Tomura "Is your boyfriend or not?" He asks.

Ifni wasn't before I'm definitely blushing now.

"We're engaged" Tomura says while smirking.

Okay now I should be classified as a tomato.

"Ohh! Now how did that happen? I wouldn't think being in the Shie Hassaikai would give (L/n) time to meet anyone. I doubt Overhaul would just let her run around with so much information." Setsuno said well more like interrogated. He is surprisingly very intimidating.

Even Tomura seemed intimidated by the small blonde.

"Food is done. Also Setsuno stop interrogating them." Hari! My savior! Irene bless you! (Aphmau fans unite!)

"Aw! I was enjoying seeing their nervous faces!" The blonde protests.

I stand up abruptly.

"I'll go the the others!" I say before running our of the kitchen and down the hall.

Before I left I think I heard someone question 'Others?' or something.

I run down the hall. Soon I see the familiar (f/c) door and pass it heading towards Toga's room.

I give it a knock and she swings the door open.

"Hi (Y/n)-chan!!" She greets me.

"Food is finished." I tell her.

"Yay! I'm hungry!" He says exiting her room.

"Let's get the others. You get Dabi and I'll get Todoroki and Midoryia." She nods and I walk towards the two males room.

I give the door a knock and Midoryia opens the door.

"Hi (L/n)! Do you need something?" he asks.

~Time skip~

We walk into the kitchen, lets just say the tension in the room is horrible.

"Who are they (Y/n)-chan!?" Toga asks me as she points towards the Eight Bullets.

"It's a group of people Kai gathered. I don't really know why at the moment." I explain.

"Oh- Oki!" She replies.

We all sit around the kitchen and dinning room. I help Hari hand out the plates full of food to everyone. Then get a plate of my own and sit next to Tomura who is stitting at the kitchen island like before I left.

The room was full of chatter of the two groups commuting. I stare down at my plate and get lost in my thoughts.

I need to do so many things.

I need to visit grandpa. I'll bring Tomura to so I can introduce him. Though grandpa can't really respond or do anything. I just feel like I should.

I need to see Eri soon. It's been years since I've seen her. She probably don't remember me. I wouldn't be surprised if she hates me.

I need to get Eri out of here but I need a plan. Kai has guards around her at all times. So it'll be difficult to get her out. But maybe if I had someone to help me. Someone that is guarding her. The. have an ensured route out of this place.

But if I get out of here where do I go? Heros? But if I go to the heros then they will arrest everyone here and that includes the league.

Also I kinda am a big part of All Might's murder so even if I save Eri I'll be sent to prison for an assist in murder.

I feel someone tap my shoulder so I flinch and look towards them. It's Hari.

"You alright?" He asked.

"Yeah. I was just thinking about things." I told him.

"What type of 'things'?" Tomura asked. He must have been listening.

"I was thinking of visiting Grandpa. Also Eri when Kai lets me." I explain.

"With the incident Eri pulled Overhaul won't allow you to see Eri anytime soon but you can visit the old man anytime." Hari told me.

"Then maybe I'll go see grandpa tommorow. I'm tired right now. I think I'll head to bed." I said standing up from my seat.

"I'm coming to." Tomura says standing up also.

~~~

Once we get to our room I jump onto the bed. I stretch out and don't even bother putting on pajamas. As I get under the covers and get comfy.

Tomura I think goes to take a shower or something but I'm so tired I drift asleep quickly.

{2390}
(Woah that's a long one)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.5K 1K 21
โ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐Š๐๐Ž๐– ๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐‡๐„๐‹๐ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐ˆ๐ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐€๐˜๐’ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐๐„๐„๐ƒ.โž โ•ณโ•ณโ•ณโ•ณ สฌสฌ๐—๐–พ๐—…๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ แœฐ ๐‘ฑ๐‘ผ๐‘ด๐‘ท ๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ป แœฐ โ†ณ๐–บ๐–ฟ๐—๐–พ๐—‹...
115K 4.3K 25
One fateful day and your life is forever changed. After being captured by the League of Villains, you soon find your destiny intertwined with a man w...
97.8K 2.8K 15
After your sister's death, you refuse to follow the path of a hero and instead choose to lead the life of a villain. After joining up with the League...
6.1K 221 2
โ๐†๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ __ ๐ ๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ญ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐€๐ข๐ณ๐š๐ฐ๐š ๐’๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐š'๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐จ๐› ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐จ ๐ญ๏ฟฝ...