Heartache On The Big Screen (...

By stylinson_sluts

Harry Styles 23 and a single father. Louis Tomlinson 25 and single. Both are two very famous actors who have... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen (end)

Chapter Six

2.9K 91 57
By stylinson_sluts

A/N: there is a tiny bit of smut in this chapter if you squint😮 Enjoy xx

Harry's pov:
"No Niall, I just wasn't thinking," I complain. My phone is in between my shoulder and my ear while I'm sitting on my laptop in the hotel. The clock reads three in the morning meaning Olivia is fast asleep; exactly where I should be.

"You are over thinking everything. It's tree in the morning mate, get some sleep," Niall yawns and I catch it.

"I can't! I have to call this date off. I didn't even think about how this could affect Olivia! Jesus, I should have said no!"

"No you shouldn't have! Haz, honestly! This is good for you!"

"No it's not because you know how attached I get and it's going to happen and we live a billion miles away and I can't ask him to move to London can I? Should I ask him? What if he wants to me to move here? Ni, England is home! I love the states but I'd miss home and I can't just pack Olivia up and move across the world! I was being selfish! I was-"

"You are rambling and I can't deal with it at this time. Haz, he asked for one date. I'll watch Olivia at your hotel while you go out and see if you enjoy his company. That's all the first date is about. If you like him then you can have more and maybe it will lead to having to figure out a home for the three of you, but why worry about that now? So you will be going on that date and you will enjoy yourself and you will have a second. Can I go to bed now?" he begs. I sigh,

"you're right. Okay, yeah, I'll see you tomorrow. Thanks Niall, night."

"Goodnight Haz, no problem mate!" he cheered and hung up. I dropped my phone from my shoulder and looked at my laptop fully. I was on twitter, scrolling through my feed. I would retweet some fans posts and favorite or follow others.

"Daddy?" I turned surprised and looked at my daughter who has tears streaming down her face and is rubbing her eyes with the back of her hand.

"Baby, hey, what's wrong?" I question worriedly and shut my laptop, getting up. I sweep her off her feet and hold her to my chest. "What's wrong Olivia, shhhh," I shush her as she tightens her grip on my shirt. I rock her softly in my arms, waiting for her to stop crying. "Did you have a bad dream?"

"Yea-" she whimpers.

"Ooh baby, you're okay. Shh darling, I got you," I promise and rock her more as I walk into the kitchen. I keep her in my arms as I use one hand to get some milk from the fridge and put it in a pot to heat it up. I shift side to side while standing in front of the stove, waiting for the milk to heat up. Olivia isn't crying anymore, but she's still sniffling and obviously scared. I heat the milk for only a minute, not wanting it to be too hot to drink. I pull it off the stove and turn off the flame before going to a bag my mum sent with her and pulling her sippy cup from it.

Yes she is too old for one, but I use them when I am giving her a drink to go to bed with, that way it doesn't spill. I pour the milk into the cup over the sink and put the top on before holding it to her arm.

"Want some warm milk?" I question.

"Yes," she mumbles and pulls her face from my neck to grab the cup from me. She lays back against me and starts drinking. I bounce her a little as I go into the room and grab her baby blanket from her bed. She still sleeps with it. I sit on my bed carefully and lay her down before laying down next to her. She stays on her back but I turn on my side and run my hand through her curls watching her drink.

"I remember when you were a baby, you hated sleeping alone. You would cry for hours if I put you in your nursery. It was horrid," I explained with a smile.

"Really? What did you do?" she asked and pulled the cup from her mouth.

"I would bring you in my room and lay you down on your belly, right here," I pointed to my upper chest, "you drooled in my neck and sometimes kicked and punched me, but you would sleep the whole night. You were probably almost two when I got you to sleep in your own room."

"I think I remember that," she nods.

"Oh yeah?" I asked amused. She obviously doesn't since she was so young, but I wouldn't say a thing. She nods and sits up crawling to me.

"Lay down daddy." I follow her instructions and lay down. She crawls onto me and lays down, exactly how I just described to her. I placed my hand on her back and rubbed,

"you okay now baby?"

"Yeah, tired daddy," she yawns.

"Okay, goodnight Liv. Love you," I kiss her head.

"All the stars daddy," she promises in my neck.

~*~

"Nervous?" Niall asks. Olivia is in the living room, coloring and I am at the door getting ready to leave.

"I might be," I shrug and stuff my phone into my back pocket.

"Where are you meeting him?"

"His house," I say.

"His house?"

"He's cooking," I explain.

"That's different. Usually you just eat out," Niall points out.

"I like this. It shows he's putting in more effort then bringing me to a restaurant. Liv, I'm leaving!" I call. I hear her get up and come running in.

"Bye daddy! Have fun! Tell Lou I said hi!" she cheers. I give her a hug and kiss before she runs back into the living room. I hear her cough and sigh, maybe I should stay.

"Go. I'll tell you if it gets worse. Have fun Harry," Niall pats my back and pushes me out the door. I chuckle and pull out my phone to tell Louis I'm on my way. He sends a thumbs up emoji once I'm in my car and I use Google maps to get to his house. It's on a hill and behind gates so it's private. The gate buzzes open and I pull into the driveway. Okay. No big deal. I got this. It's just a date. I climb out and lock the door before going to the front door and ringing the door bell. I should have knocked. What if the bell doesn't work? Then I would be awkwardly standing here, but if I knock I'll sound impatient.

"Hi!" Louis smiles as he opens the door.

"Doorbell works," I say. He looks at me confused and laughs,

"it does."

"I meant hi," I smile and run a hand through my hair. He nods and steps aside,

"come in. I just finished cooking so it's ready when you are."

"Great I'm starved," I smiled honestly. I haven't aten all day because of nerves.

"I hope it's good, I've never cooked it before," he explains. I follow him into the kitchen; glancing down to his bum. His jeans hug him perfectly. "Do you like red or white wine?" I snapped my gaze up to meet his as he turned back to look at me.

"Uhm, red please," I cough hoping he didn't catch me staring. Appreciating. He smirks and turns to reach into the cupboard for the wine and glasses.

"Hows Liv?" he asks.

"She's good. I think she's getting sick. She woke up last night around three crying about a bad dream and slept till noon today. She was coughing before I left," I explain and thank him as he hands me a glass. He pulls out two plates and I watch him get the meal on them.

"Oh, poor baby. I'm sure it's only a small cold or something," he smiles and turns to hand me a plate. I thank him and we go and take a seat at the table, across from each other.

"Hopefully, she said hi by the way," I remember. I look at his neck and find that he is still wearing the necklace meaning he doesn't take it off and only put it on when he will see her. He nods and I look down at the meal.

"It's chicken stuffed with mozzarella cheese, wrapped in parma ham, with some homemade mashed potatoes on the side."

"It looks amazing Lou," I compliment and start cutting into the chicken. He thanks me and we continue talking over dinner. I help him with the dishes after and we go into the living room.

"How was it?" he asked as he sat down. I took the seat next to him and smiled,

"it was really good! I'm so full."

"Good, I was worried it would be like the movies and I'd burn everything so we would end up with pizza," he joked. I laughed and shrugged,

"I still would have enjoyed myself."

"That's the first meal I've cooked actually," he sipped his drink.

"Ever?" I asked surprised. He nodded,

"I have a chef cause I can't cook for shit," he laughs. I join and shake my head,

"obviously you can because that was delicious."

"And you aren't just saying that?"

"Of course not," I promise as my phone starts ringing. I reach into my pocket and see that it's Niall. "It's Niall, I'm really sorry, but can I take the call? It might be about Olivia," I explain.

"Oh go right ahead, don't worry," he smiled kindly. I smiled back and answered.

"Hey sorry. I didn't want to worry you, but I don't know what medicine to get?"

"Medicine?"

"Yeah, she threw up after dinner and her cough has gotten worse so I'm at the store with her," he explains.

"She threw up? What did you guys eat?" I questioned panicked. It's not the first time she's been sick, but it's one of the few times and I'm not there.

"We ordered in and she got spaghetti," he sighed and answered a question Olivia asked on the other line.

"Is she okay? Is she running a fever?" I ask. He fumbles around for a minute and then says her heads a little warm. I sigh,

"okay so find one that says it helps with an upset stomach and fever. Oh and make sure it says kids and when you give it to her you need to give it to her with juice, not soda."

"Alright, I'll handle it from here. I'll see you later," he cheers into the phone.

"Yeah, c'ya, bye," I sigh and hang up. "She's getting worse," I tell him when I meet his worried gaze.

"I won't be offended if you need to leave. I totally understand." I shook my head,

"I trust Niall. He will call if he needs me there." He smiles brightly at that and we decide to watch a movie. He gets up to get us more wine while I get up and put in a movie. He comes back and holds up the bottle,

"might as well." I laugh and agree, taking my seat. "What did you put in?"

"50 First Dates," I explain and hold my glass out for him as he fills it.

"Ahh great movie," he nods and we sit back to watch it. By the middle of the movie Louis and I aren't even watching it. We've finished the bottle of wine and were now making out. I'm laying back on the couch and he's on top of me. I slid my hand up the back of his shirt, trying to get it off him. He sits up and pulls it off him quickly before leaning back down to continue kissing. He slides his hands up my shirt and rests his hands on my ribs. Goosebumps rise at the coldness of his hands, but I don't want him to move them.

"Bedroom?" he mumbles into the kiss and I nod. We don't move for another few minutes until he pulls away and pulls me up. I keep my hand in his as I follow him up the stairs and into his room. We fall onto the bed, me on top of him this time. We get back into the heated make out session as I work on unbuttoning his pants.

"Your arse looks heavenly in these pants," I tell him as I pull away from his lips and move to his neck.

"It will look better with your hands on it, hurry up and get these pants off me," he groans. I chuckle into his neck and finally pull them off him. He flips us over and straddles my hips, leaning down to suck on my neck. He gets my pants off easily and then he is reaching in his side draw. He pulls out the lube and condom, grinding his hips onto me.

"Fuck Lou, you're so hot," I hiss. I move my hands down to his bum, squeezing. He moans and falls into me. "Fuck," I moan and roll back over. I lean back down and kiss him while I bring my hand up to his groin. He moans out as I rub him over his boxers. I get sick of the cloth easily so I pull them off and grab his thighs, pushing them up so he is more open for me. I pull my mouth away from him and look down, "beautiful." I trail kisses down his chest and stomach. I kiss his hip as he bucks his hips wanting more.

"Harry, babe, please," Louis whines. I smile up at him and leave another kiss on his hip before I grab the condom and lube. I get the condom on and lube it up before realizing I should prep him.

"I have to prep you," I point out. He shakes his head,

"no I'm fine. I want to feel you anyways." I moan loudly and grab him, yanking him to me. He smirks into the kiss and I line up with him. I push in, breaking from the kiss as I moan.

"Holy hell," I hiss.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, you're big," he moans. I bottom out and rest my head on his shoulder needing to relax.

"You're tight," I groan.

"Well I don't go around fucking everything that walks by!" I laugh and kiss behind his ear before moving my hips. It's amazing and some of the best sex I've had. We come together and I pull out of him. I tie the condom and throw it in the trash by the bed. "That was so good."

"The best," I smile and pull him to me. He flips onto his side and I follow so I can spoon him.

"Are you staying the night?" he asks.

"I can't," I sigh.

"Why?" he pouts.

"Olivia," I point out.

"Stay a little while, for a nap," he begs. I look at the clock on his wall and see that it's only ten. I pull him tighter into me and pull the blankets over us. I kiss his head before closing my eyes to welcome a nap.

~*~

Louis' pov:

"Louis."

"No," I groan."

"Lou, I got to go," Harry sighs. I peel my eyes open and look at him. My face is squished against the bed and he is crouched down in front of the bed, dressed and looking at me.

"Time is it?" I mumble and rub my eyes.

"Two."

"In the morning?"

"Yeah," he answers and I groan,

"come back to bed." He chuckles and shakes his head,

"I can't," he pouts, "give me a kiss so I can leave."

"If I don't give you one does that mean you can't leave?"

"No, it means you don't get a kiss before I go," he smiles. I pout but pucker my lips. He leans in and kisses me twice before pulling away. "We have a free day today," he points out.

"Mmmm, I know," I hum, "we could do something? Livia too. Oh well since she's sick we could just spend the day at your hotel watching movies and shit."

"You could come with me now? I'll make breakfast for us when we get up and we can shower. She'd be excited to see you when she got up," he smiles. I smile brightly,

"I'll get dressed." I get up as he sits on the bed to watch me. He dog whistles making me laugh and flip him the bird. I pull on a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt before packing a pair of shorts and shirt for when I get up. I put my bag over my shoulder and rub my eyes again, yawning.

"Come on," he smiled and stood up. I followed him out and we decided to just take his car. He said he would drop me back off whenever. The car ride didn't take long and it was mostly silent since we were both so tired. The roads weren't busy since it was two in the morning and it was kind of nice to see all the streets and lights at this time of night. He parks in the parking lot and we get out. He waits for me and I smile up at him tiredly.

"Almost there," he smiles. My smile grows and I lean into his side as he throws his arm around my shoulders. We walked into the lobby which was empty besides the boy behind the counter of the check in. He nodded towards us as he looked at us before turning back to his phone. We stepped into the elevator and he leaned against the back wall. I was in front of him so I leaned onto him and put my face in his neck, closing my eyes.

"M so tired," I yawned.

"In two minutes you will be in my nice big bed with me wrapped around you," he promised.

"Perfect," I humed. The elevator went all the way up to the 18th floor and finally dinged. I pushed myself off him and walked with him to his room. I watched him pull out his card and scan it so the door opened. When we walked in we found Niall asleep on the couch and Olivia laying on him. Harry walked over and picked her up and held her in his arm while he woke Niall.

"Aye mate, late night?" Niall asks while stretching. He sits up and looks at me surprised, "hi!"

"Hi," I smile and whisper.

"I'm home so you can either head out or stay on the couch for the night. I'm sorry for the late night," he tells him and rocks Olivia who is groaning in her sleep.

"No problem. She was knocked out soon after her medicine and has been asleep since. It seemed to help with her fever though," he explained.

"Thanks again Ni," Harry smiles and goes into one of the rooms to put her to bed. I watch Niall get up and put his shoes on, "you guys smell like sex." I look at him wide eyed and he laughs. "If you hurt either of them, I'll make sure he's the last person you ever have sex with."

"Got it," I nod. He smiles,

"great! Have fun! See you later!" I wave polietly as he leaves before sighing and turning back around as Harry comes back into the living room.

"I'm exhausted," he groans and cocks his head, "ready?" I nod and follow him into the other bedroom. I drop my bag and climb right into the bed. He laughs and changes out of his clothes into sweatpants and a shirt.

"You didn't have to put on clothes just for me," I tease. He smiles as he climbs in next to me,

"I do it so if Olivia comes in, I'm not naked."

"I couldn't imagine!" He laughs and I am already in love with the sound.

"Goodnight," he whispers and pulls me into his chest.

"Goodnight love," I sigh happily and kiss his neck. I am so fucked.

A/N: If you don't like top Harry then sorry, but remember that he is technically a bottom hence Olivia. And if you do like top Harry then here you are!! I just figured if I made them swap roles here and there it could please everyone. I hope you liked this chapter. It was fun and flirty. Did you like it cause the next chapter is the same before it gets heavy. Leave feedback and like it up. All the love xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.4K 939 41
Summary- Louis Tomlinson is a 19 year old and Harry Styles is 18 years old. They probably would have never met and would have never ended up being st...
6.6K 169 12
Harry Styles, a 20 year old gay boy with the passion ; photography. Louis Tomlinson, a 23 year old gay homeless boy who thinks no one cares about hi...
11.1K 641 30
Louis Tomlinson, aged twenty-six, a world-famous actor, is at the peak of his career. When he is ensured one of the main roles of a queer rom-com, he...
153K 5.6K 63
Harry Styles is a world famous singer. Louis Tomlinson is a single dad. When Harry's new music video involves some child actors what happens when Bea...