The Stanley parable

By Rashard1219

Stanley is at work and hasn't got a work order all day. what's the problem ? More

chapter 1: strange things
chapter 3: The Truth
bonus chapter: after the explosion

chapter 2: Taking an assumption

148 0 0
By Rashard1219

Stanley had the assumption that everybody was gone not even his boss not even the coal miners not even any co workers could be found in the Faculty room. So Stanley ventured deeper into the bowels of the facility so when he came across a room... a room that was never been accessed before. People also said that the last person who went in there never came out. He had an idea to look in that room, but what he encountered was a secret his boss was hiding from him the day he worked here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
181K 8.9K 42
After going through a number of disasters I realized that actually I am reborn as the villainess character, more of a brat, Chloe Bourgeois, in a chi...
631K 9.7K 48
Lost, Lose (Loose Trilogy #1) She's a girl of hope, Lisianthus Yvonne Vezina. A teen-year-old girl who focused on her goal... to strive. But everyth...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...