Naruko x HxH (Hiatus)

By YuTingFang

Naruko got transported into the hunter x hunter world. Is this her real birth place? Will she find the reason... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
I'm sorry my readers...
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 (Short)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (Kinda short?)
Chapter 12 (Short as well)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (Short)
Chapter 20
Christmas Special (LATE)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 (Part 1/2)
*Short* Chapter 22 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 23 (Confession..)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 13

4.5K 124 64
By YuTingFang

Whoopsies, I haven't been updating much. Sorry. Well... I'm bored so I'll post a mini partial face reveal bellow, and get rid of it when I feel like it. UWU Just read now don't need to get curious about mah face.

'I' : Kurama talking
'Hope': Thoughts to Kurama
'You': Author speaking
"Enjoy!!": Naruko speech in the physical world
__________________________________________

Ever since they continued the exam, all of us decided to split ways at a random island, although thankfully none of our targets are each other.

Kurama, should I instantly steal the badge from the girl?

Why bother asking when you've already stolen it.

*Gasp* How did you know?

I have eyes.

But I thought you weren't looking.

You were cheering happily in your head, why would I not know...

I... I thought you weren't listening.

Then what are you going to do now?

Fight people? I don't know!! If they fight me then I'll just have to fend them off.

I shrugged as I watched Kurama glance at me while he was chilling on my shoulder.

You say that but you are actually waiting for them to fall into your trap... Well do whatever you want. He thought back to me with a smirk.

Hehehe~ Will do brother~! I replied back with a smirk to match his.

Currently standing on the tree branch as I watch one person pass by, only to get trapped in my genjutsu trap that I'd placed down.

Hehehe~ This will be fun.

I don't know what to write for this... So basically Naruko got 10 other badges from this and may or may not have killed them. The exam is for one week.

This is easy... I thought boredly as I laid down on the tree branch, letting Kurama roam freely in the jungle.

I was about to relax when I felt a presence come nearer to my trap, I looked down to see my prey who looked like Sakura walk into my trap as she stopped there.

Her eyes dazed as I jumped down and approached her, however as I was about to get the extra badges in her pouch on her belt my spidey senses spiked up as I jumped away from her.

Watching as she tried to swing her weapon down at me, "Wow you broke through the illusion!" I exclaimed happily, applauding her with a bright smile.

"All the others didn't last that long... So I wonder if you will entertain me for long enough?" I continue with my closed eye smile.

"You... How many others did you get." She asked in her battle stance.

"Oh I don't know... 10?" I told her nonchalantly with a shrug, turning away from her.

"Don't look away from your opponents!" She exclaimed, throwing a knife at me.

*Poof*

My clone dissipated into smoke, her smug expression soon turned ugly as she snapped her head around quickly.

"I'm in front of you." I teased, tapping her on the shoulder as I leaped back gently as she recklessly swung her sword at me.

"You nearly cut me." I pouted as I tapped her shoulder from behind, dodging her weapon once again as I held her by her wrist.

"You should know that a woman's face is important right?" I asked with an amused smile.

"Mn." She grunted out in response as she swept her legs to hit mine, unfortunately for her. I knew that she was going to that since she kept glancing downwards, making her easy to read.

At that moment, I released her hand and jumped backwards as she fell back but unexpectedly she used her hands to do a rotation and the momentum to kick me.

My eyes widened and I quickly used my hands to block it, my heel dragging onto the floor as I smirked "You put up much more of a fight than I expected. I'm impressed." I told her.

"Is that meant to be a joke." She asked with a slight scowl on her face, "No, I mean it." I stated with a smile on my face.

"Tch... I'll make sure to grab your badge then." She spat out angrily, "Sure~" I teased, throwing the pouch that was on her waist up in the air continuously.

"What the! How did you!?" She asked, frantically looking down at her waist to see that her pouch was actually not by her.

"See you weren't focusing on the match." I teased her even more.

In truth I used my chakra to grab the pouch as she was kicking me so now I can mock her even more.

"Hmm... Well, it's no fun killing you." I shrugged, tossing her the pouch that was in my hand as she scrambled to catch it.

"What are you talking about?!" She exclaimed as I was walking away from her.

I sighed, Do I have to show her or what?

"Like this." I stated plainly before I appeared behind her with my kunai to her neck, cutting her neck slightly as I heard her breath hitch.

"Whoops! Didn't mean to cut you." I chuckled out awkwardly as I teleported back to where my spot was at.

Glancing back at her as I saw her hand stroking her bleeding neck, "Don't worry. You did quite well against me compared to the others." I complimented her.

"Wait! I want to be your student!" She exclaimed.

I immediately teleported away to where the port was as I sighed in relief.

Hell no, I ain't teaching nobody!

Uh... Am I missing something?

Nothing much, meet me at the port. I informed Kurama and a split second later Kurama was right beside me.

I got more badges. Kurama said as I turned down to look at him.

"Wow... How many?" I asked.

Check the bag that is strapped on me.

"How did you even strap the bag on you?" I asked amusedly.

I transformed to a human form and tied a bag around my stomach and changed back to the fox form. Kurama explained as I untied the bag.

Opening the flap to spot five badges in it, "Wow Kurama the thief is back." I laughed out loud.

I ain't no thief!

"Says the one who stole like dangos from the store." I snorted out at his denial.

What!? How did yo- I mean what are you talking about!? He exclaimed angrily.

"You slipped Kurama, it was very easy to tell that you were the one who did it." I said with a deadpan.

Whatever. I giggled as I sensed Kurama roll his eyes at me.

"Now... Shall we go to the meeting spot?" I asked.

Do whatever you want. I sensed him shrug as I nodded, picking him up and placing him on my shoulder as I made my way towards the meeting spot.

"Hey guys!" I exclaimed, waving happily at Gon, Kurapika and Leorio. "Ooh hey Naruko!" Gon greeted me happily.

"By the way Gon did you manage to get the number badge you were after?" Kurapika asked.

"Uh... I guess." Gon replied hesitantly, his eyes shifting to look at the ground.

"Oh than what about you Naruko?" Kurapika asks, "Oh I definitely got it, and others which were more than enough." I said with a small smirk.

"Dang it! That means I'm the only one who hasn't." Leorio whined slightly, "Here you can have one of mine if you want." I offered.

"No need, and I would need three to remember. The other badges are worth one point each to me." Leorio sighed.

"I can give you three if you want." I continued, shrugging at his words.

"What!? Can you afford to?" He questioned me, "Yep, here." I said, tossing to him the bag that Kurama collected the badges in.

"Oh... Thanks!" Leorio exclaimed as he opened the bag up, "FIVE!?" He screeched out with his mouth wide open.

"Yep." I giggled at his expression, "I... No way I can accept this from a little girl knowing that she can get it and I can't." Leorio sulked.

"Well if I remember correctly Ponzu smells like chemicals right?" Gon asked, "Who's Ponzu?" I questioned him.

"She's Leorio's target." Gon answered.

"Oh yeah, then maybe you could track her down for Leorio." Kurapika suggested.

"True... I heard that she uses chemicals as her weapon." Leorio trailed off, "Think you can do it Gon?" He asked.

"Mn. I'll give it a try." Gon replied enthusiastically, "I mean that's what I came here for anyways." Gon shrugged.

After he said that, he climbed up to the top of the tree and began sniffing the air in all directions.

He climbed back down to the floor and sniffed it as well as he continued walking, Kurapika motioned for us to follow him as we nodded.

• • •

He reminds me of a dog and it's making me feel uncomfortable.

You do that to ya know...

What!? I do?

Yep.

We ended up stopping in front of a small hole, "Is she there?" Leorio whispered.

"Mn." Gon nodded with a serious expression, "So my little princess is inside that hole..." Leorio trailed off.

I turned to look at him, horrified. "You ducking lolicon!" I whispered yell, shifting away from him as I hid behind Kurapika.

"I didn't mean it like that!" He replied softly, "Yeah then what do you mean?" I shot back at him.

"I-" Leorio tried explaining, "Just go!" I hissed, shooing him away.

"All right..." He replied back awkwardly as he began walking towards it. "Wait Leorio, you're not thinking of going in there alone are you?" Kurapika asked in a hushed voice.

"Of course I am, she's my target after all. You guys wait here for me." Leorio said calmly.

"I can't let you do that! She's the type to set traps and wait right? So it is way too risky." Kurapika explains.

"So what? Do you want all four of us to go? Look... This is my own test, I'll go in alone." He said with a slight frown in between his eyebrows.

"Well..." I trailed off as he said that.

It's technically true after all... He can't rely on anyone for tests.

He's somewhat smarter than I expected..

"How about this! We'll give you thirty minutes, if you're not back. We're coming." Kurapika suggested.

"No way, if that happens. You two head back to the rallying point." Leorio replied back harshly.

"Then tell me what was the point of us teaming up together in the first place then?" Kurapika asked agitatedly.

"Fine then we'll disband it." Leorio replied frustratedly.

"I don't like that!" Gon exclaims, "What's wrong with you brats! I told you not to come after me. Why won't you just listen!" Leorio asked angrily.

"Those who break the rules are scum but those who abandon their friends are lower than scum." I replied shakily with my head down darkly.

"My sensei taught me that." I said out shakily, I snapped my head up to stare at Leorio.

"And that is my nindo way that I plan to follow!" I state out, my eyes blazing with fury.

"Yeah! And I'll be staying here on my own accord, you don't have any problems with that do you?" Gon exclaimed after me.

"Well what do you say Leorio." Kurapika asked with a smile, Kurapika glanced at both of our determined looks as his lips twitched.

"Do whatever you want!" He gritted out, as Gon's determined face became a smiling one. "Hold this for me." Without looking back, he tossed his suitcase bag towards us.

"Sure." Kurapika caught his bag and nodded.

__________________________________________
Oh hey guys! It is this author again, curious to see part of my face? Hehe well first I got tagged by Bluenetteblue

Thanks for the tag love! <3

1. What's your lockscreen wallpaper?

^^^^Yep that's my wallpaper^^^^

2.Who do you think would win in a cats vs dog?

-Well I'm more bias towards dogs since I have one. So... Dogs.

3.What do you think about your zodiac sign?

-I'm a Sagittarius if you don't know so my opinion about it is that I think that some of the things they say about a Sagittarius is quite accurate, true or relatable.

4. Are you an extrovert or an introvert?

-Well I can't classify myself at one of them so I'm an ambivert.

5. What's the most funniest meme you have seen recently?

-I'm not sure if this counts but...

I just find it relatable at that moment of time so yeah.

6.What's the worst movie you have ever seen?

-Worst movie? Well boring horror movies that are way too predictable. I don't remember any names so yeah...

7. Who's your anime husbando/waifu?

-It is Kuroo Tetsurou, my screenlock wallpaper.

8. What's the most craziest hairstyle you wished you had?

-Well I don't know how to explain but it looks badass.

^^^^Here's a pic^^^^

Now for the moment some people are just curious about... Half of my face.

Lol okay wait... I'll show it. :) I deleted it- too late

Well I still have school so don't expect much updates.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 121 12
A young 17-year-old boy with a loving family, friends, and a caring girlfriend, finds himself killed by the merciless Truck-kun and reincarnated as N...
591K 28K 56
When Sakura is killed by her two genin teammates, she finds herself warped through space and time to a foreign dimension. With nobody she knows and a...
319K 11.4K 55
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
1.4K 43 35
One night Honoka walks into her home in Sunagakure only to find her caretaker, Ania, dead and the murderer still in her home. She runs for it and is...