Protecting The Prince {Larry...

By KimSnakeJin

~Young love is just the beginning for Prince Louis. Harry is protecting the Prince just another job but will... More

{Prologue}
Chapter 1: Danger In The Castle
Chapter 2: The Prince Becomes A Princess
Chapter 3: First Day Of School For The Prince
Chapter 4: A Distraction
Chapter 6: Back
Chapter 7: Traveling
Chapter 8: The Kidnapping
The End

Chapter 5: Memory Loss

585 31 2
By KimSnakeJin

**Liam's POV**

I smile "hold on a second" I pull Zayn to the hallway to wait for Harry. As if on cue he arrives.

"Did he wake up?" He asks in a worrying voice.

"He doesn't remember anything. You two are- no not gonna go there but what the hell were you two idiots thinking?! Did you not think about him getting a concussion?!" Harry looks at Zayn who's just standing there, letting it happen because he knows I'll kill him if he tries to say anything.

Zayn should've known! "I didn't think he-" I cut him off.

"Yeah you didn't think!" I sigh "screaming about it won't help any. Just help take care of him" I walk back and they follow me. Now how do we fix this?

**Louis' POV**

I sat there awkwardly. I mean I don't even know who these people are.

I don't even know where I am "Um so.. who are you?" I ask the blond boy sitting next to me.

"I'm Niall, and your name is-" I cut him off.

"Louis Tomlinson prince of the kingdom of Doncaster" I answer. The two boys that had been there when I woke up walk in.

"I'm Liam and this is Zayn" Liam points to himself and the lad with the raven black hair.

"I'm apparently Louis, I remember everything by the way just not all of you" I state without hesitation.

"What is it? What do you remember?" He asks.

"I remember I'm 14. My name is Louis William Tomlinson Prince and soon to be king of Doncaster kingdom. So, question? why am I not in the castle? I have a friend expecting me!" I sigh, these people are most likely kidnappers.

"Y-you're 14?" Liam asks in shock.

"Yeah is it that hard to believe look at me" Zayn just shook his head while Niall looked as if he was about to cry.

"Yeah you're 14 Louis, obviously. Zayn, Niall come with me" he pulled them out and I looked at the window.

Freedom here I come. I pulled the window open and looked down.

I'm on the second floor!? I sigh as I grab a bunch of clothes I found which included bras, shirts, and pants.

I wonder who in here uses bras... I shrug and begin to climb down.

As I'm halfway down I feel the clothes ripping. Oh no.

I look down and it's not that far... I decide to jump since I'm a very active person it shouldn't affect me.

Once I'm down I feel pain in my ankle. I bite my lip so I won't be heard.

I think I sprained it. This does not make sense!

I make my way down the streets which I don't recognize. Where did they take me?! I walk up to a house and knock.

When they open I begin to speak "where am I?"

The lady seems confused "um California. Don't drink kid it messes you up. You're only, what? 17? Go home" she says as she shuts the door. Where the bloody hell is California?! And I'm not 17... I go up to a window of the lady's and see myself.

"I-I look older" what happened? I decide to go back to Liam, Niall, and Zayn who might have answers when I realize I'm lost... and it looks as if it's about to rain. Great.

**Liam's POV**

"Okay both of you we need to pretend he is 14. It might hurt him if we tell him everything at once" they nod and Harry comes up with the ice and some tea.

"I brought him tea" he frowns.

"Well did you hear what I said?" He nods.

"Kinda hard not to hear that" I nod and pat his back for comfort.

We walk back inside to an empty room... I see the window open and some clothes.

"He probably thought he was being kidnapped and ran away!" I sighed "we need to go look for him it looks like it's about to rain. And if we're right about them searching for him they'll find him" Harry, Niall, and Zayn nod.

"I'll stay here so if he comes back there will be someone here" Niall says, the rest nod along with me and we leave to search for him.

**Louis' POV**

I keep walking and find a park. Great. I walk over to a bench beneath a tree and it begins to rain. The tree isn't much help so I'm getting soaked.

"My ankle really hurts" I mumble to myself. I hear a branch and someone calling me.

"Louis!" I look to the source of the voice and see none other than Harry! My eyes begin to tear up. He kept his promise he'd be back today.

I help up my pinky to my heart. I love him so much. "Harry! Over here!" I call back.

He spots me and runs over to me "you remember?" I nod quickly.

"How could I forget the promise we made 7 years ago! It wasn't that long ago" I get up, not bothering about my hurt ankle and lean close to him. "Now here's your reward for keeping your promise" I kiss his lips for a second and pull away.

"W-what was t-that?" He stutters.

"A kiss you idiot. I still wear the flower ring you gave me. I had it put in a special ring so it'll stay pretty forever" I show him my pinky and then collapse down in pain.

"What's wrong?" He asks, a worried expression on his face. He looks older and I just noticed that but I'd never forget his face. Never.

"My ankle got hurt when I escaped those kidnappers" he picks me up bridal style.

"They're not kidnappers. They're your protectors at the moment" he states and I sigh.

"They could've told me you know? Instead of letting me get hurt! Some protectors they are" Harry chuckles at my statement.

"Still sassy as ever" I blush. I swear he's the only who can make me blush.

When we get there we're soaked and everyone is there. "Harry You found him!" Niall runs over and hugs me along with Liam and Zayn.

"Okay get off me" I push them off gently. They seem friendly.

"Okay we decided to tell you everything so sit down" Harry puts me down on the couch and leaves the room, coming back with ice. He gently places it on my ankle.

"Thanks. So tell me" I stare at him. I wonder what he'll say.

"You're 17 Louis. Someone tried to assassinate you but couldn't because Harry got there in time. He brought you here to California and we were hired to protect you at all costs. To make sure you weren't found we disguised you as a girl and enrolled you into a high school near by so we could watch you 24/7 in a crowded room. They're likely less to strike in a classroom. They'd be found out and you have amnesia which was caused by a prank" when he finishes I don't remember any of it but I believe him.

"I believe you but then Harry? How'd you end up protecting me?" He frowns and I feel like he's going to tell me something that's not good.

"I'm not the Harry you think I am. We just have the same name. I'm not him" I begin to tear up and hold my mouth in disappointment.

"That kiss was supposed to be for him. I'd been saving it for him" I whispered and began to cry.

"You should talk to him" I hear Liam tell Harry "we'll be in our rooms" I hear footsteps and they're gone.

Harry hugs me and I begin to cry even more. Once I stop I look at him and ask "what happened to him?" He shrugs.

"I don't know. Unless you get your memory back we won't know" I'm shocked, and sad. My first kiss wasn't with him.

"That was my first kiss Harry" I cry into my hands "it was supposed to be with him. I love him" I hold my pinky to my heart and keep muttering 'I promise' to myself as Harry hugged me.

**Next Day: Mistery POV**

"Boss I found him" I spoke into the phone.

"Good now get him for me and DON'T mess up or your buddies will pay for it" I hate him so much. I'm sorry prince but I have to. I think to myself as I watch him through the window.

"I won't mess up" I say as I hang up. Who knew he was dressing up as a girl. I sigh and pull my equipment away from the window. I place it in my bag and make my way to a hotel near by. Making sure I take a picture of the house so I can come back when the time is right.

I hope I can be forgiven for what I have to do.

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

:Hope you guys liked this chapter! Don't worry he'll get his memory back... or maybe not you'll have to keep reading to find out! I had written this chapter and wattpad erased it so I had to rewrite it. It's not as good as the first one but hope you are happy with it. I could've tried to write the same thing but I didn't remember so yeah. As always thanks for reading!!

~ASecret_14

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 4.6K 68
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
1.8K 110 14
Castiel Novak is experiencing love for the first time. New to human emotions, he feels lost. When he finally confesses his love to Dean Winchester. D...
34.8K 1.2K 13
Darren thought of getting an acting career on Glee. When he was accepted, he thought that he will only get good friends and big pay but he was blesse...
7.8K 294 24
The awesome cover by the amazing Baracoot! Go check her out; she's pretty awesome! "Two lives coming together to be the couple they were meant to be...