๐™Ž๐™’๐™€๐™€๐™๐™ƒ๐™€๐˜ผ๐™๐™ ~ สฐสธแต˜โฟหขแต˜...

By jisunghans_

where hyunjin and jisung's relationship is complicated. HYUNJIN X JISUNG Started - 19.1.2020 Ended - Ranks: ... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24

22

1.5K 92 4
By jisunghans_

"look jinnie, i got you this!" jisung held up a baby blue wooly blanket. hyunjin gasped and grabbed it out of jisung's hand with an excited glint in his eyes.

"thank you sungie, it's so soft! where did you get it?" hyunjin beemed with a smile.

"it used to be mine..heh." jisung blushed in embarrassment as he scratched his neck.

"it smells just like you!" hyunjin giggled and placed the blanket on his bed.

jisung smiled and hugged the taller boy.

"im glad you like it jinnie." he placed a small kiss on the older boy's forehead.
hyunjin leaned into his touch with a soft smile.

"well, I'm meeting up with one of my old friends today...want to come along?" jisung suggested. hyunjin nodded excitedly, jumping back into jisung's arms.

"alright i'll let you get dressed."

once the both of them got changed, they left for the café.

~tbc

sorry for the late update and short chap

i might update again soon if i have time!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 6.5K 35
[ENG] "There's nothing more confusing than these damn feelings, is there?" While Felix tries to comfort and cheer up Hyunjin after his breakup, their...
430K 23.4K 41
{Completed} They share the same friends, they share similar interests, but they do not share any affection. Minho and Jisung have always had a dislik...
336K 12.8K 35
instagram au!! the post | minsung in which jisung, an underground rapper, has a secret fan account for his favorite model, and one day accidenta...
506K 24.8K 42
Minho and Jisung are childhood best friends. They're inseparable. Until Jisung started acting strange, suddenly trying to distance himself from Minho...