Contests

By WattpadBooks

Contest rules for Wattpad giveaways More

THE NEXT GEN OF LATINX WRITERS TWITTER SWEEPSTAKESOFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES

WPB Summer Heat Giveaway - Contest Rules

2.2K 55 13
By WattpadBooks

THE WATTPAD BOOKS SUMMER HEAT SWEEPSTAKES

OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. YOU MUST HAVE INTERNET ACCESS TO ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES.

By entering the Wattpad Books Summer Heat Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes"), entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules. The decisions of the Sponsor with respect to all aspects of the Sweepstakes are final. The information you provide will only be used to administer the Sweepstakes in accordance with the Sponsor's privacy policy. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes must be directed to the Sponsor.

1. SPONSOR/SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: This Sweepstakes is governed by these official Sweepstakes rules (the "Official Rules"). VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Wattpad Corp. (the "Sponsor"). The Sweepstakes starts at 9 AM Eastern Time ("ET") on August 1, 2020 and closes at 11:59:59 PM ET on August 7, 2020 (the "Sweepstakes Period"). All references in these rules are Eastern Time, which shall control for all purposes of this Sweepstakes.

2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to entrants from any country, subject to applicable laws in any jurisdiction, who are thirteen (13) years of age or older at the time of entry. Entrants who are less than the age of majority in their state of primary residence a 'minor' must have a parent/legal guardian's permission to enter. Employees of the Sponsor, its affiliated partners, agents, distributors, their respective advertising or promotional agencies, or the independent contest organization (such entities, collectively, the "Promotion Entities") or members of any such employee's immediate family (regardless of where they live) or persons with whom such employees reside (whether related or not) are ineligible to enter or win. "Immediate family" includes spouses or domestic partners and parents, siblings, children and their spouses and domestic partners.

3. HOW TO ENTER:

There are two (2) ways to submit an entry into the Sweepstakes and they are as follows:

I. Participation on Instagram: Enter by commenting which of the four summer Wattpad Books titles you'd want to win on Wattpad's Sweepstakes post on Instagram and following @wattpadbooks.

II. Mailed Entry: In addition to any electronic means of submission through Instagram, entrants may mail physical copies of their Response entries to Wattpad Corp, 36 Wellington Street East, Suite 200, Toronto, Ontario M5E 1C7. Mailed entries must include a subject line containing the contest name, a Wattpad User ID, a valid email address, and any other specific entry information requested in the Sweepstakes Rules. Mailed entries are subject to the same entry period, rules, and chance to win as entries submitted electronically or otherwise.

4. ENTRIES: Please note, each Response shall herein be individually referred to as an "Entry" and collectively as "Entries"). There is a limit of one Entry per Wattpad ID and associated email address. Any person who is found to have entered in a fashion not sanctioned by these Official Rules will be disqualified. Proof of transmission (screenshots or captures, etc.) does not constitute proof of delivery. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programmed, or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified. The Sponsor will not be responsible for late, lost, illegible, falsified, damaged, misdirected, mutilated, garbled or incomplete Entries, which will be void. Entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM (ET) on August 7, 2020 (the "Sweepstakes End Date"). Any Entries that do not satisfy the requirements set out in rule 3 or 5 will be ineligible for entry into the Contest. By entering the Sweepstakes through the Sweepstakes Website, you affirm that you have read, understand and agree to the Official Rules, acceptance of the Grand Prizes (see rule 6) as awarded, without substitution, and releasing the Sponsor, its dealers, agents, affiliated and related companies, advertising and promotional agencies, the independent contest organization and their respective shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents, dealers, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, the "Releasees") from any liability in connection with the Grand Prizes or this Sweepstakes.

5. FORMAT AND CONTENT: .Wattpad will post an announcement through Instagram. You must comment which of the four summer Wattpad Books titles you'd want to win the specified post and follow @wattpadbooks.

6. GRAND PRIZES: There are a total of Six (6) grand prizes available to be won (each a "Grand Prize" and collectively known as "Grand Prizes"). One (1) Grand Prize consists of four (4) Wattpad Books and Five (5) Grand Prizes consists of one (1) Wattpad Book. The Grand Prize must be accepted as awarded without substitution, is not transferable, not for resale and has no cash surrender value. The Sponsor reserves the right, in the event that a Grand Prize or any component of a Grand Prize cannot be awarded as described, or becomes unavailable for any reason, to substitute another similar Grand Prize.

7. GRAND PRIZE DRAWS: One (1) Grand Prize random draw (the "Grand Prize Draw") will be held on August 11, 2020 at approximately 10:00 AM (ET) (the "Draw Date") in Toronto, ON to determine the six (6) selected entrants from among all eligible Entries received by the Sweepstakes End Date. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received by the Sweepstakes End Date.

8. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Each selected entrant will be contacted by direct message within one (1) business day of the Draw Date (the "Notification"). For any selected entrant to be declared a Grand Prize winner, the selected entrant must answer correctly, without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a mathematical skill-testing question. If a selected entrant (a) cannot be reached by direct message within one (1) business day of Notification; or (b) fails to correctly answer the skill testing question; then he/she may be disqualified and another entrant will be randomly selected until such time as contact is made with a selected entrant or there are no more eligible Entries or by [date of selection, whichever comes first. Upon receipt of the skill testing question correctly answered , the Grand Prize will be delivered to the winner within thirty (30) days via mail.

8. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants (and, in the case of a minor entrant, such minor entrant's parent/legal guardian on their behalf) (i) acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules including all eligibility requirements, and (ii) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the Sponsor, made in its sole discretion, which shall be final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Entrants who have not complied with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification.

9. GENERAL: The Releasees do not assume any responsibility for (i) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information and entries that fail to comply with these Official Rules; (ii) any loss, damage, or claims caused by an awarded Prize or the Contest itself; or (iii) any failure of the Sweepstakes Website including any problems, human or technical, printing errors, lost, delayed, garbled data or transmissions, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects or failures of any telephone or computer lines, or technical malfunction of any computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from downloading any material connected to the Contest, all of which may affect a person's ability to participate in the Sweepstakes. Entry material/data that has been tampered with or altered is void.

10. By entering and/or accepting a Grand Prize, each winner (and, in the case of a minor winner, each minor winner's parent/legal guardian on their behalf) consents to the use of his/her name, address (city and state or province/territory) and/or photograph without further compensation, in connection with any publicity carried out by or on behalf of the Sponsor with respect to this Sweepstakes, except to the extent prohibited by law.

11. By entering and/or accepting a Grand Prize, entrants agree that the Sweepstakes shall be construed in accordance with the governing laws and jurisdiction of the State of New York, excluding its conflict of law rules.

12. All entries become the permanent property of the Sponsor and none will be returned. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, territorial and local laws.

13. For the winner's list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by August 17, 2020 to: Wattpad's Survey Sweepstakes ℅ Marketing Department, 36 Wellington St. E, Suite 200, Toronto Ontario, M5E 1C7. The winner's list to be available after August 12, 2020.

14. The Sponsor respects your right to privacy. Personal information collected from entrants will only be used by the Sponsor to administer the Sweepstakes and, only if consent is given at the time of entry, to provide the entrants with information regarding upcoming promotions and/or events from the Sponsor and its affiliates. By entering the Sweepstakes, all entrants consent to the manner of collection, use and disclosure of personal information as set out in the Sponsor's privacy policy, which is available at https://policies.wattpad.com/privacy/

15. Sponsor. The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is: Wattpad Corp, 36 Wellington Street East, Suite 200, Toronto, Ontario M5E 1C7 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

813K 16.3K 112
Yaszy Romano has been through so much pain and suffering her entire life but it makes her who she is. Dark Angel...Dangerous, Powerful. An Assassin...
20.7K 536 7
Yasmin Monroe signs up for Love Island 2024 looking to find her perfect match.
14.2K 408 13
"π‘ͺπ’‚π’–π’ˆπ’‰π’• π’Žπ’š π’†π’šπ’†, 𝑰 π’‚π’Šπ’'𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒑𝒐𝒕 𝒄𝒖𝒛 𝑰 𝒃𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒐 π’šπ’π’–"
6.2K 287 35
Scar/ Charlotte was just a normal girl TRYING TO WATCH HER NINJAGO. When suddenly she was sucked into Ninjago? Now Scar has to finish all the seasons...