The Beatles Artbook

By hangry_chairr

I was drawing the Beatles a lot so I dedicated an entire art book to them 😳 ---- instagram: @siincerelygillyy More

welcome (from jawn and pol)
joj and ringoh
improvement?? (wip)
fab four ✨
happy birthday paul!
paul animation
more paul (wip)
smoking pol
pen doodles
georgie (wip)
george drinking coke
some in-progress drawings
paulie
george and his luxurious hair
sketchbook tingz πŸ’«
teddy boy joj
happy birthday ringo!
computer drawings + self-portraits
luvly paulie
playing with styles
pattie boyd (+ george)
pattie, george, and paul
can't buy me love
happy belated birthday johnny!
chibi (?) beebles
wips!! + art updates
drawings! plus something vintage....
beatles for sale (wip)
low-quality school doodles
i'll follow the sun
daily dose of george

paul (monthly beatles #1)

113 13 15
By hangry_chairr

august.02.2020

ーーーー

I'm part of an Instagram challenge where each month a group of artists are assigned a Beatles picture to redraw (if you're interested in joining, the account is @/monthly_beatles). This month's picture was of Paul!

I had a lot of fun doing a the background and foreground on this one... it was more detailed than my usual drawings.

ーーーー

ALSO,

Three things,

1. I finally watched A Hard Day's Night and I absolutely loved it!

2. I'm thinking of creating another artbook for random art. If I do I'll announce it in one of the next chapters.

3. (This is a unrelated to art...) I don't mention it too often, but I'm very interested in style and fashion! It's one of my biggest interests, besides art and music. I found this vintage skirt at an antique shop and I really wanted to show you all. This is the first time I've actually edited one of my outfit photos... I thought the little stickers were cool??

Anyways, I was wondering if I should start a look-book? I'd show outfits of the day, my favorite things to wear, fashion inspo that I find (mostly retro/vintage), models and icons... stuff like that. I think it could be fun :))

ーーーー

-gill

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.4K 121 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy πŸ§Žβ€β™€οΈ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...
223K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
170K 15.5K 30
"α€žα€°α€€ α€žα€°α€…α€­α€™α€Ία€Έα€™α€Ύ α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€α€¬..." "..............." "α€‘α€Ÿα€„α€Ία€Έ..α€„α€šα€Ία€žα€°α€„α€šα€Ία€α€»α€„α€Ία€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€›α€™α€œα€¬α€Έ..ထတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ α€‘α€α€”α€Ία€Έα€–α€±α€¬α€Ία€œα€­α€―α€· α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€›α€™α€œα€¬α€Έ...α€’α€«α€™α€Ύα€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ί..α€›α€”α€Ία€žα€°α€α€½α€±α€œα€­α€―...
656K 15.7K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...