Kalyug - As told by Krishna

By Ak_Mzhr

Kalyug, the final age of human generation, the destruction of the Earth- the book will tell you everything th... More

Introduction
#2 Meaningful Views
#3 Krishna Explains
#4 The Kalki Avatar
#5 Gradual Changes
#6 Avarice - The Evil Within Us
#7 Direful Facts from Scriptures
#8 The Bright Side
#9 Theories - The End of Kalyug
#10 After the End ?
#11 Tolerance - Our Necessity

#1 Request of the Pandavas

14.5K 485 10
By Ak_Mzhr

The kingdom of Hastinapur was ruled by Yudhishtir at that time. One day Lord Krishna arrived at his court. Yudhishtir the four Pandavas were sitting there.The Pandavas had a deep interest in knowing about the age of Kalyug. Arjuna requested Lord Krishna to tell about it first.

Lord Krishna smiled , then took bow and arrows. He shot four arrows in different directions , and then ordered the Pandavas , "Telling about it is not easy .Each one of you go and get one arrow for me , then I will explain about the Kalyug." Each of the Pandavas followed his words and ran to get the arrows thrown in different directions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 126 24
Who are Shiva, Vishnu and Brahma? Who among these three has created the earth? how the vedas were created Which deities are worshiped in Sa...
74.1K 9K 30
Story of a surgeon Dr. Zulaid Afandi and a medical student Dr. Inara Ibrahim. Age gap Enemies to lovers Grumpy×sunshine Arranged marriage "What did...
6.4K 532 16
In the turbulent village, the story introduces us to Zardan, Zartaj, Zartasha and Yazan whose lives take unexpected turns as they navigate cultural t...
3.8K 353 42
PLEASE FIND THIS YEAR'S CONTEST ON OUR PROFILE: 🏆 THE HAPPINESS AWARDS 2024 🏆 © The Happy Writer's Community ©