It's not right (drarry)

By thewrighter22

in a world where harry is alpha and draco omega what will they do if they are mates the harry potter univer... More

HOGWARTS
Why is everyone staring ?!
new announcements

THE BEGGINIG

194 5 2
By thewrighter22

HARRY'S POV

The war has ended and he who must not be named is dead for good I hope. I am not in the mood to see Hermione and Ron so now I must find an empty compartment lucky for me there is one left not that I had to being alpha has it's pukes like if I reply wanted I could kick people out of one but I am not like that well I think. I sit down and start to read a book.
Um...can I sit here,
I look up from my book and see a certain blond. Well the war is over. Sure.. I say I then try to guess what he is then he says, Before you ask I am an omega. I look surprised but not at the Sam time he looks more female than before, eh

DRACO'S POV

I hear a voice almost relaxing I look up and see a green eyed alpha looking at me I scream like I was just cursed. What...how...when.! Me still in shook.
Calm down you were crying in your sleep so I picked you up and put you here and you stopped so a thank you would be nice.
He says I I am not processing any of this still thinking of the fact that I am on harry potters lap, my swarm enemy you looked kind of cute...
Those words snapped me out of my confused state
Potter first of all I do not in fact no Malfoy is cute and second why on earth are you holding my waist
I say in a more girly tone, being a male omega is like being a boy in a girls body.

HARRY'S POV

Ok Malfoy I am holding your waist because you said so when I picked you up and if malfoys are not cute than you would be the first... I say like I had know he would ask that the train comes to a stop all my thing were ready to go but out of pure impulse I kiss him and before he can say any thing I am out the door.

Hi guys I hope you like this I will try to upload  3 times a week if y'all like this this is my first fan fic so ya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.1K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
104K 9.2K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC