Unless I'm Yours

By s_m_prova

Justin Bieber X Hailey Bieber fanfiction. What happens when the past meets in present to walk together in fut... More

INTRO
CHAPTER 1 | COMPANY BATTLE
CHAPTER 2 | PAWN
CHAPTER 3 | FLASHBACK
CHAPTER 4 | BEING THE CEO
CHAPTER 5 | WEDDING SURPRISES
CHAPTER 6 | HIGH SCHOOL CRUSH
CHAPTER 7 | FIRST NIGHT
CHAPTER 8 | GETTING USED TO REGULAR LIFE
CHAPTER 9 | PERVERT
CHAPTER 10 | ECHO LOST IN SPACE
CHAPTER 11 | BEST FRIEND
CHAPTER 12 | SANITY
CHAPTER 13 | TRUTH
CHAPTER 14 | FAMILY DINNER
CHAPTER 15 | MEMORIES BRING BACK YOU
CHAPTER 16 | GALA
CHAPTER 17 | HIS NIGHTMARES
CHAPTER 18 | BUSINESS AND PARTNERS
CHAPTER 19 | SLEEPLESS NIGHTS AND GOOD WEEKENDS
CHAPTER 20 | ARIZONA
CHAPTER 21 | NIGHT AT THE STONEHOUSE
CHAPTER 22 | BACK TO HOME
CHAPTER 23 | REMEMBER PROM ?
CHAPTER 24 | REVEALING SECRETS
CHAPTER 25 | TO SPORTS DAY
CHAPTER 26 | HIS CONFESSION
CHAPTER 27 | WORSHIPS
CHAPTER 28 | TEXTS FROM EXes
CHAPTER 29 | I'MMA BE UNDER THE MISTLETOE
CHAPTER 30 | NOW THAT YOU'RE MINE
CHAPTER 31 | VENICE ON BUCKET LIST?
CHAPTER 32 | DATE?
CHAPTER 33 | CONSEQUENCES ARE YET TO COME
CHAPTER 34 | BUG IN AMENDMENT
CHAPTER 35 | AWAY FROM LIFE
CHAPTER 37 | DADDY'S LASSIE
AUTHOR'S POV

CHAPTER 36 | THY RESOLUTION

342 19 8
By s_m_prova

Hailey's POV

Peace and Justin's warmth are two things that can't be compared, ever.

We were still staying at the apartment and it was past dawn. I woke up to see Justin's arms weren't around me. I turned around to see him sitting at the edge of the bed.

"When did you wake up?", I asked and he turned his face to me immediately.

"When were you going to tell me about this? Or did you decided not to tell me at all?",I rubbed my eyes and focused on whatever he was talking about.

Oh no, I totally forgot about the pregnancy test.

"Justin, look...", I slowly rolled over from bed to get up.

"Don't you dare telling me it's not what it looks like", his voice was filled with less anger and more insecurities.

"I found out it yesterday and wasn't ready to tell you."

"So what language you wanted to confess it in?"

"Why are you getting mad? I thought I'd tell you when I was sure..."

"...sure of what? If you want to keep my baby or kill him? Why wouldn't I be mad? Hailey I found this test in your dust bin. Don't you understand what does it look like?"

"Mind your words, he's my child too and about keeping him, it's my body and I'm the one to decide whether I want him or not", I was almost crying by the time he was accusing me for killing our baby.

I know, according to the situation I might not want to have a child right now, but I want this baby from every core of me so badly. This is a part of us.

"Don't forget I was the one to put him in you",this was maybe the most cruel thing to tell someone. But he soon realized and said,"Hailey, here, look at me, I'm sorry for freaking out but I didn't want to find it out like this."

"Neither did I",he came to wrap me in his embrace."Can we not fight please?", I sobbed in his chest.

"Yes and I'm sorry for saying that I don't want a baby and I love you",he said brushing his lips in my temple.

-

-

-

Justin's POV

I was heading to our house with Hailey. Not sure if we should talk about our baby any time soon.

We entered to our house and Hailey went to fresh up and she asked me not to tell our parents that she was back. But I informed Scooter, Ryan and Allison who helped me looking out for Hailey for a week.

The only thing that I could think of right now was my child. I know Hailey is upset about the agreement. I haven't told her that I took care of it and we don't have to sign up for anything stupid like this.

"Babe are you ready?", Hailey asked me while exiting from the washroom.

We were going to visit a doctor to make sure if the pregnancy test was right.

"Yeah, babe."

A silent road trip to the hospital made it all clear that we both were avoiding any conversation. I understand she's too young to have a child. But I never had the feeling before of being a father and I do want to exoerience it. I want to right all the things that my father did wrong.

As we were entering the doctor's cabin I stopped her,"Hailey, I made sure there's no agreement left and we don't have to take pressure for a child within a year and assign him our properties. Now, one question, we are keeping the baby, aren't we?"

"Of course we are",she smiled and went inside.

-

-

-

Hailey's POV

I know when Justin says he took care of something there's no need to think about it twice. Thus we both decided to raise our child in an unproblematic way, the way we wanted. Once he's adult it would be his decision if he wants any of these fames or not.

We visited the doctor and she assured my one and a half week of pregnancy and said that we have to wait untill 14th week to know the gender. Though I don't know why I and Justin both were calling him a he.

"When are we telling this to our parents?", Justin asked.

"We can call them to come over for dinner today as long as they don't talk about other things."

"I'll call them and make sure. I'll tell Sofie to look over the kitchen, you two go take rest."

"What do you mean you go? I thought you were transferring to my room."

"I already did."

It has been our home, since we got together, but it has never been our room. Finally it is.

_

I got ready and as Justin ordered I didn't go anywhere near kitchen. I went downstairs at the evening to greet our parents.

"I didn't know you called our friends too."

"Surprise, surprise",he whispered.

I was kinda happy because dads won't be talking about deals in front of friends and kids until my dad asked me to meet him in the private reading room after dine.

At the end of our dinner we stole everyone's attention,"There's a reason for this gathering, here today", Justin went first to say.

"We", Justin looked at me and we both smiled,"are happy to say that Hailey's pregnant and we're expecting the first one of next generation of both Bieber and Baldwin family line. I hope our sire bond leads us to happiness and success."

Everybody wished us, not to mention my mum cried. I managed to pervade Justin that I was going to meet my dad in private at the crowd.

"Let me know if something's wrong or if I've to come",he said kissing the side of my forehead.

Author's POV

Guys do you remember how Justin fooled us on 1st April of 2019 with the news that Hailey was pregnant???
Believe me it was one of the moments in my life where my heart stopped beating for a while.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.2K 1.3K 11
"Only know you've been high when you're feeling low, Only hate the road when you're missing home, Only know you love her when you let her go..." ...
658 339 13
Kicked out at 21, Addison doesn't have anywhere to go. As the heir to Slate Enterprises, Jace needs to grow up and fast. He's 22 now, but his party...
694 482 23
(This book is in its editing phase.) - - - - - - Amber Reyes has always felt like a puzzle piece in the wrong box. Surrounded by expectations and a s...
1.3M 58.3K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC