My friend, The hybrid(BTS/ AU...

By tinnietinyseokjinnie

Fletcher's life was already tough with the everyday problems of adulthood but now she just got another additi... More

Before ya read ❤️
1%
2%
3%
4%
5%
6%
7%
8%
9%
10%
11%
12%
13%
14%
15%
16%
17%
18%
19%
20%
21%
22%
23%
24%
25%
26%
A/N

27%(last chapter)

347 15 3
By tinnietinyseokjinnie

It's been two weeks since everything happened.

Everyone went back to their normal lives.

Star and I haven't talked much neither have Hobi and I. Actually Hobi haven't talked to any of us lately.

My anger towards him has worn off and now all I wanna do is see if he's ok.

Jimin and Jin got released from the hospital. Jimin's still in a cast and of course, with his overdramatic ass, he got a wheelchair and Taehyung's been pushing him around ever since then.

I've been worrying about Jin though, the doctors said he was fine but I did notice sometimes he has trouble breathing. Jin has everyone convinced it's because he's unfit but I know it's that scar across his chest. He tells me not to worry but I'm his girlfriend and most importantly his best friend, of course, I'm going to worry about him.

Jungkooks has been hanging out with professor Min and studying up on more hybrid and genetic mutations stuff. oh and Him and Farrah are back together.

Farrah and Taehyung moved in with me. We managed to snag a 3 bedroom in the same building complex. With the money Farrah made from her house we were able to put a bigger down payment on so now rents pretty cheap.

Namjoon disappeared for a week and a half. Nobody bothered to check in on him. I decided to change that and go visit him. We sat down and had a long talk about everything that happened and now he comes and visits almost every day.

"Morning sleepyhead," I cheerfully said to Farrah. I laughed as she grumbled something and swished her tail around.

Farrah came over and sat next to me at the kitchen table.

"My tummy hurts," she mumbles.

"There is cereal in the cabinet, I have school in an hour and Taehyung won't be home until later so no breakfast for you unless you're cooking,"

"Sighh fineee," Farrah says as she gets up."want something?"

"I already ate but I'll take some for lunch," I told her.

Someone knocked on the door and Farrah ran over to get it.

Namjoon came into the kitchen.

"Joon I was going to pick you up, what are you doing here?" I said as he sat his backpack down.

"I kinda need to get some fresh air today so I walked here saves you some gas," he shrugs with a smile.

" I didn't mind it," We all talked for a bit before Namjoon and I left

"Namjoon did you eat already?" I said as I drove to the campus.

"Yea but walking did make me a little hungry," he confesses.

I handed him my sandwich" here,"

Namjoon shook his head"No I can't then you'll be hungry,"

"It's fine, Jin always overpacks food, I'll steal some of his until lunch," I laugh as we got out my car.

"Okay," he says softly as he puts the sand which in his backpack.

"Fletcher!" I heard someone yell.

I saw Jimin waving like a madman in his crystallized wheelchair. I laughed and grabbed Namjoons hand.

"Jesus Jim, Jim," how many diamonds do you have on that thing?" I laugh as I hugged him.

"Over 4000, "Taehyung sighs" I know because I had to do most of it,"

"Hey I did the armrests," Jimin pouted.

"I know baby and I appreciate that, "Taehyung smiles making Jimin giggle.

I felt someone pick me up from behind making me squeal.

"Kim Seokjin put me down,"

I heard him laugh as he sat me down.

"Good morning beautiful," he smiles.

"Well, aren't you in a good mood," I said as I crossed my arms.

"Well knowing my parents don't have me locked up in their office for work yes, yes I am,"

My eyes widen, "oh my god do I finally have you to myself," I grinned.

"Yea my folks are going on a business trip for two weeks and it's their anniversary so I have a month off of paid time," he smirks.

"Ooooo special treatment,"

Jin laughs" only until I finish schooling then it's working 5 days a week for 9 nines for the rest of my life,"

"I can be your assistant," I said raising my eyebrow.

"Hey fill out an application like the rest of us, no special treatment for you," Jin says as he bops my nose.

"Damn," I pouted.

"I have to go," Namjoon says. I nodded at him and he left.

"I'm so glad I don't have to fight him for you," Jin sighs"Because I'll let his ass have you,"

I scoffed and held my chest like I was offended and slapped his arm.

"Kiddingg," He chuckles.

"No you weren't," I said with an eye roll. Jin and I started walking to class.

We saw Hobi and Star walk in.

"Should we say something?" I whispered to Jin.

"I don't know," He mumbles.

"I'm gonna say something," Jimin says" HEY STAR, HOBI!" Jimin smiles and waves. Jin and I looked at each other. Star and Hobi hesitated for a minute before coming over to us.

"Hello," They both mumbled.

"Sit, sit, I'm sure they don't mind," Jimin said as he moves stuff from the tables so they had some room. Our teacher called out sick so most of the students either went to study hall or back home. We were among the few who chilled in here.

"Sooooo how ya beennnn," Jimin says keeping the awkwardness down. I mentally thanked him.

"Good I guess," Star says"We've been good," She grabs Hobi's hand. He looked at her with a small smile before putting his head back down.

Jin gripped my thigh when he felt my leg shaking next to him.

"Hoseok," Jin calls. My leg stops bouncing.

Hobi looks up at him.

"We're not mad at you....well not anymore," Jin says. Hoseok bites his lip."Does she know?" He nods to Star.

"Yea I told her all I could," hobi answers. Jin elbows my hip.

"I'm not mad at you anymore Hobi," I sigh"I still don't get the whole Hybrid shit but I understand the things you had to do,"

Jin elbowed me again. I turned my head towards him. Seokjin made a hugging motion to Hobi.

I stood up and held my arms out to Hobi. He smiled and took my offer.

"I missed hanging out with you guys," He sighed.

"We missed you too Hobi," I smiled against his shoulder. I looked at Star who was grinning at the remake of our friendship.

Later on in the day, Professor Min called us all to his classroom.

"Now I have exciting news," He smiles. Jungkook comes out of the back room. Everyone says hello to him."We managed to shut down the facility,"

All of us cheered.

"But Hybrids are still extremely illegal and so the business is still up but thankfully it's under my care so now our new hybrids will be in a better home,"

"So we still have to hide?" Taehyung pouts.

"My family and I have been working on a stronger pill to, If it works successful, turn our human half hybrids into a full human, of course with their consent," Hobi smiles."We are also working on ones that want to embrace their animal side,"

"And after a year or two, the government is considering making adoption an option," Professor Min says.

"That's awesome!"I said as I texted Farrah the news.

"Taehyung, since you're not fully a hybrid but created in a lab I was wondering if you wanted to be the first to try it out?" Hobi asked him.

"Oh I - " Taehyung stutters out.

"Tae, Tae breathe it's okay, think on it," Hobi laughs as he could tell Taehyung was getting overwhelmed. All Tae could do was nod.

JungKook and Professor Min talked to us more until it was time to leave.

3 years later...............

"You sure you really wanna do this?"I asked Jin.

"I mean we can't have kids so why not," He says as we walked through the long hallways.

"Hey, guys!" Namjoon smiled his tail wagging rapidly.

"Joonie, Hi," I smiled as I went to hug him."How's everything going?"

"Good actually, I mean when I can teach the kids," he chuckles.

"Kids love the big bad wolf," I shrugged.

"Sigh, I know but I gotta teach them somehow," He groans with a pout.

"Give them time, They'll get it together, "I laugh.

"You guys here for volunteering again?"Namjoon asks us as he scanned us in.

"Adoption," Jin says. Namjoon stops in his tracks.

"So soon, I mean nothing wrong with that,"

"Yea I was tutoring one of the kids and fell in love,"

Namjoon nodded and took us to the adoption level.

"Do you see which one?"

I looked around and pouted tons of teenagers where everywhere. Along with other people looking to adopt.

"Jin I don't see him," I say starting to get sad.

Jin hums as he looks around for the tiny teenager. Neither one of us could spot the freckle face sweetheart.

"You know Jimin and Taehyung came in the other day and took some kids home maybe he was one of them?" Namjoon asks as he rubs his chin. I stomped my foot.

"I know Jimin took my baby,"

"Wait I think he's over there," SeokJin says as he looks in the cafe area. There he was My tiny bub.

"FELIX!" I yell loud enough for him to hear but not enough to scare anyone. His orange fox ears perked up at his name being called. I let go of Jin's hand and ran over to the boy.

"Mrs. Kim," He smiles as he runs over to me and gives me a big hug."I thought you weren't coming back until Tuesday?" He tilts his head in confusion.

"I am but I came back today for someone," I smile.

"Oh, another family took Han," He frowns."

I laughed knowing it was probably my soft friends who scooped up the cute little squirrel hybrid.

"I'm here for you Felix," I told him.

"What really?!" He says quickly.

"Only if you want too, totally up to you," I said giving him time to think about it.

"Oh, will I be able to come back and see my friends?" He asks.

"Of course, I still work here remember, and you still have schooling here," I ruffled his hair"Namjoon will kill me if I took away one of his students,"

"Okay, I wanna go home!" Felix yelled as he gave me another hug. I told Felix to grab a couple of things he wanted to bring with while I fill out the paperwork.

"Oh Jin already filled everything out," Hobi says with a smirk.

"What's with the smirk Hoseok?" I questioned giving him a look.

"BABE DON'T BE MAD!" Jin runs in yelling. I turned to him. Jin had a huge smile on his face as he was dragging someone behind."Can we adopt two PLEASEEEEEEEEE!?" I looked behind him at the tall Hybrid hiding behind Jin's huge shoulders.

I looked at Hobi who just covers his eyes with his tail.

"Why not, Hyunjin you don't mind having Felix around do you?" I asked the shy puppy hybrid.

"Felix?" Hyunjin asks. His tail picks up speed. I nodded.

"Hyunjin guess what!" Felix yells as he runs in with his backpack and another bag."I'm getting adopted!"

"Hello brother," Hyunjin smiles. Felix looks at me.

"Mom you didn't!" Felix says excitedly.

I almost cried at him calling me mom.

I was going to settle for a big sister or something else.

"She didn't your father did," Jin said going along with the name-calling. I looked at Jin and he only gave a toothy smile and a wink.

"I love you guys!" Felix cried as he gave us both hugs.

Hobi finished checking us and let us go on our way. I invited him to dinner, told him to tell Namjoon to join in. Jin told the rest of our friends. It was a thing we did for a while. Celebrate everything, last weekend we threw a party for Jungkook and Farrah getting engaged.

Later that evening Yoongi and Jin cooked everything and Jimin and I set the table. Everyone was having the best time. Not only did we celebrate Jin and I, but the celebration also got bigger when Taehyung proposed to Jimin.

"Wait we need to get a picture!" Farrah said as she set the camera up. Everyone huddled together and got picture ready.

Life wasn't so bad anymore, it just started, and I can't wait to start living the way it should be.

Ahhh, hope ya enjoyed this. it was supposed to be longer but I got writer's block and said fuck it so yeaaaa hope ya loved it don't forget to vote comment and share, loves ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 56 20
This is purely fiction. Btsxreader
119K 2.5K 30
Good girl, aren't you? ▪under editing▪ (The grammar is off, need to be fixed)
16.6K 1.6K 11
♡VERY SMALL CHAPTERS UPDATED ¿ONCE? A WEEK♡ A Choose your own adventure where the voting happens only on my Tumblr account, this is meant to be a lit...
610K 24.7K 84
Abandoned in a box, Ahn Soohyun finds them and becomes BTS's adopted mother. Did I mention they're hybrids? Started: 06/17/18 Ended: 01/27/20