Radke vs mabbitt

By chevelle_lynn1211

Alex, a 18 year old girl who happens to be related to Ronnie Radke. She ends up going on tour with her brothe... More

Chapter:2
Chapter:3
Chapter:4
Chapter:5
Chapte:6
Chapter:7
Chapter:8
Chapter:9
Chapter:10
Chapter:11
Chapter:12
Chapter:13
Chapter:14
Chapter:15
Chapter:16
Chapter :17
Chapter:18
Chapter:19
chapter: 20
Chapter:21
chapter:22
chapter: 23
Chapter:24
Chapter:25
chapter:26

Chapter: 1

308 11 0
By chevelle_lynn1211

Hey, I'm Alex, Alex radke, yes I am related to Ronnie radke lead singer of falling reverse. I have long black hair, I am big on bands and vans and I ride skateboard. Today I am leaving will my brother to go on tour with him and his band , At first my mom did not want me going but Ronnie said if I did the merch stand that I could come. So, then my mother said it was fine, but today is the day we are leaving for tour, I can't wait to go on tour the only downside is have to be around the band, escape the fate, witch let me tell you I hate them I like there music just not them, I am really only friends with on of them because my brother is am I love him his name is Max green I love hims so much he recently got out of rehab, he came to us first t see if he could get a spot in the band but we had no room so he went back to escape the fate , and that's ok but I miss him!

Hey, I'm chevelle and I going to update every Saturday and Sunday so see you them byee😄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 85.3K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
43.2K 7.3K 60
නුඹ නිසා දැවුණි.....💙 නුඹෙන් මා නිවෙමි......💙
35.9K 1.8K 138
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
BLUE BLOOD By ec

Teen Fiction

360K 13.5K 63
Anybody who is a somebody knows that the blue-blooded heirs of Queens Erlington Academy keep secrets. Never fall in love with a blue blood or you'll...