The PJ Masks Meet Big Hero 6

By shrekyardigans

Made in honor of Big Hero 6's 5th anniversary. Set after the 'City of Monsters' special in the BH6 the Series... More

The PJ Masks meet Big Hero 6: Part 1
The PJ Masks meet Big Hero 6: Part 3

The PJ Masks meet Big Hero 6: Part 2

166 0 0
By shrekyardigans

The PJ Masks' villains, and Baron Von Steamer, grinned evilly.

"This is gonna be the best plan we've ever cooked up in a long time!" Luna Girl said evilly.

"Yeah!" Night Ninja laughed. "It will be bigger than any plan we've ever created!"

"Yes!" Howler cheered, "Even more bigger than the big Halloween heist we did!"

"If I remember correctly," Kevin said, "we failed that time; the PJs beat us."

"We know!" Night Ninja, Luna Girl, Rip and Howler all said in annoyance.

"Halloween heist?" Romeo asked.

"It's a long story." Luna Girl said.

"Well, regardless," Romeo said, "We are gonna defeat those pathetic PJ Masks once and for all!"

"And Boss Awesome's son, and his friends as well!" Baron Von Steamer said.

"Yeah, them too." Luna Girl said.

"Precisely." Romeo said. "Which is why I hired some extra help!"

He snapped his fingers, and From out of the shadows, out came some of Big Hero 6's villains - Momakase, the ninja sushi chef villain, Barb, and her daughter Juniper, both of whom were the mom & daughter villain duo High Voltage, and last, but not least, The Mad Jacks; Greg Jack, Jaq, and Stout Jack.

"Momakase, High Voltage, and the Mad Jacks." Romeo said. "Some of the enemies Big Zero 6 have faced in the past."

The jaws of the Wolfy Kids all dropped in awe at the villains, especially of how cool the Mad Jacks looked.

"We know those Big Hero 6 creeps." Barb snapped. "Yeah, Mom! They're the ones who took our electric power orb!" Juniper said angrily. "And," she added, "They defeated us when we served Liv Amara!"

"Who," asked Night Ninja, "Is Liv Amara?"

"Long story." Barb said.

"Right." Greg Jack said, ignoring Barb's comment, and standing on a podium provided by Robette. "Everyone, Listen up! Those Big Hero 6 losers are sure to pay; especially Hiro Hamada, the one in purple armour. He is the one who beat us, even though he had a broken leg, but we'll get our revenge on him, his friends, and the so-called kid heroes of this backwater town, who our friend Romeo called the PJ Masks! We will dominate them, and take over the world!"

The villains cheered, but not too loudly, in case anyone in the city who was asleep heard them cheering.

Then, Greg Jack stepped down from the podium, and took off his boots, pulling them free from his feet, one at a time. Then he sat down on a bench and lifted his bare feet up, putting them on a nearby trash can, and putting his hands behind his head. The sweaty-smelling musk that came from his feet even made Momakase shudder.

"First things first, Romeo," he said, "tell your robot to give me a foot rub; can't help you and the other villains without a foot rub."

"Robot, give Greg a foot rub." Romeo said.

"DON'T CALL ME GREG!" Greg Jack yelled at the top of his voice, making the Wolfies jump and climb up onto Romeo's lab. "My name's Jack! I'm a Mad Jack!"

"Alright." Romeo said. "Robot, give this Mad Jack a foot rub."

Robot went up and rubbed Greg Jack's feet.

The Ninjalinos went over and sniffed the discarded boots, and then, they all groaned and recoiled in disgust, at the foul smelling musk coming from them, and one of them even threw up* into a nearby trash can.

[*-Don't ask how they can barf even though their mouths aren't seen. It's cartoon logic.]

"Now that's a first." Night Ninja said to the viewers.

And Luna Girl and her moths had to agree with him.

The following day, in the park, Connor, Amaya, and Greg were busy talking about Big Hero 6.

But then, they stopped, and gasped.

To their surprise, they saw that some of the trees were knocked down - more likely, they looked as if something had uprooted them.

And there were some familiar tread tracks.

But to Connor, Amaya, and Greg, it only took them a millisecond to guess who they belonged to.

"Romeo!" snapped Amaya. "I bet he did this!"

"Especially with the help of his grandfather, Baron Von Steamer!" Greg added.

"We don't need to worry, guys." Connor said, "Big Hero 6 can help us beat them! PJ Masks we're on our way!"

"Into the night to save the day!" he, Greg, and Amaya said together.

Like the night before, the three kids activated the animal amulets on their wristbands.

"Amaya becomes..." "Owlette!"

"Greg becomes..." "Gekko!"

"Connor becomes..." "Catboy!"

The streaks of red, green, and blue light shot from the 3 houses all the way to the PJ Masks' HQ, in the huge totem pole in the park.

"The PJ Masks!"

PJ Robot showed footage of Romeo and Baron Von Steamer's mech to the PJ Masks and Big Hero 6.

"Whatever Romeo and his grandfather are planning, I have a hunch it isn't good." Catboy said.

"It certainly isn't." Hiro said. "PJ Robot told me he found out that Romeo's planning an all-out villain assault with all of the PJ's villains, and some of our enemies, including Baron Von Steamer."

The PJ Masks gasped, as did Big Hero 6.

"Gasping Gekkos!" Gekko exclaimed.

"Who are our enemies partnered up with, PJ Robot?" Catboy asked PJ Robot.

PJ Robot showed them the footage of the PJs' villains with Big Hero 6's villains. Shortly after, up on the PJ Picture Player came a list of the villains & their partners.

"It seems," Hiro said, looking at the list, "Momakase is partnered up with Night Ninja, Steamer and his grandson Romeo are together, and Luna Girl is with High Voltage. The Wolfies and the Mad Jacks are in seperate groups."

"I certainly can't see wolves and villains like the Mad Jacks getting along." GoGo said.

"Well, wolves and jacks, do work in packs." Fred said, then chuckled. GoGo rolled her eyes, as did PJ Robot. "I thought it was funny." Fred said to himself.

"Bad jokes aside," Hiro said. "Whatever our enemies and the PJ's enemies are planning, it's up to us to stop it."

"Right." Catboy said. "We'll deal with the Wolfies first. To the Cat-Car!"

The PJ Masks jumped into the Cat-Car, and followed by Big Hero 6, they set off to find the Wolfy Kids.

It took no time at all to find the Wolfies; they left a trail of knocked-over trash cans which led all the way to the school.

When the heroes arrived, out jumped the Wolfy Kids; Rip, Howler, and Kevin.

"I assume you are these 'Wolfy Kids' we learnt about last night?" Hiro said.

"We are!" Rip said. "I'm Rip!"

"I'm Howler!" Howler said.

"And I'm Kevin!" Kevin said. "And together," he added, "we're..."

"The Wolfy Kids!" The Wolfy Kids said at once.

"But, um, you probably knew that already." Kevin said.

"Kevin!" Howler and Kevin yelled in annoyance.

Wasabi's jaw dropped as he saw the Wolfies.

"AM I NOT LISTING THE DISEASES THOSE THREE KIDS HAVE?!" Wasabi said in horror. "They might have rabies!"

"Rabies?" Kevin asked, confused. "What's rabies?"

"I hope Di Amara didn't create these." Hiro said.

"Di Amara?" Greg asked nervously.

"She was an evil clone of the owner of Sycorax Labs, Liv Amara." Hiro said. "She turned some of our enemies, and a billionaire named Orso Knox, into a bunch of monsters."

"But it's OK, Hiro," Honey Lemon said, "Di's been arrested, and she won't be doing that to anyone."

"Well," Howler said angrily, "We don't need the help of Di Amara, whoever she is, to defeat you!"

The 3 Wolfies went, 'Yip, Yip, Yaroooo!' and did a Sonic Howl, which blew the PJ Masks backwards, and almost blew Hiro backwards as well, but he thankfully grabbed onto Baymax with his magnet gloves.

"We got this!" Fred said, jumping up to the Wolfies, and whipped them with his tail, sending them sideways, and Honey used her chemballs to trap them, which didn't last long, for the Wolfies bust outta the chemball prisons, and jumped behind the fence, and started up their signature vehicle, the Wolf Wheelz.

"Nice wheels." Wasabi said. "Yeah, but mine are better." GoGo said. She skated through the city streets, leading the Wolfies on a wild goose chase, and they raced all the way to the river, where, with one simple, and quick ramp built by GoGo, sent the Wolf Wheelz flying into the river. The Wolfies emerged, soaking wet.

"You bad dogs overstayed your welcome." GoGo said sternly to the Wolfy Kids. "Are you gonna leave, or do you need another bath to convince you?"

The Wolfies didn't need to choose; they already were speeding away in their vehicle. "Let's get outta here!" Howler said. "Anything to get away from that crazy speedster woman!" Rip said in fright.

GoGo watched as the Wolf Wheelz sped off round the corner.

"And I thought I was a fast driver." she said, remembering when she had to drive Wasabi's car to escape from Professor Callaghan.

She skated back towards the PJs and her teammates.

Unbeknownst to her, Luna Girl's main henchmoth*, Motsuki, had seen her go.

[*-BTW, This fanfic also takes place before 'Moth on the Moon', so Motsuki is still a glowing moth.]

Motsuki flew back to the villains, and spoke to Luna Girl.

"What?" said Luna Girl. "The Wolfies were beaten by the yellow girl?"

Motsuki trilled, as if to say 'Yes'.

"No great loss." said Greg Jack, "there's more villains where they came from."

"Uhh, I believe they came from Season 2 of the PJ Masks' tv show, Greg." Robot said, in a fourth wall break.

"They have a TV show?" Barb asked Juniper, who shrugged.

"DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME GREG!" Greg Jack yelled at the top of his voice, making the other villains wince and cover their ears. "My name's Jack! I'm a Mad Jack!"

"Sorry. Mr Gregjack." Robot said.

"If this wasn't a kids tv show, I'd be saying something not even Fancy Nancy Clancy should hear!" Greg Jack said.

"Never mind!" Baron Von Steamer said. "Romeo, it's time me and you dealt with the pathetic son of Boss Awesome, and, his friends!"

"Yes, Grandfather," said Romeo. "And the PJ Masks as well!"

"Yes, them too!" said Baron Von Steamer.

"Just one question, Master." said Robot.

"What is it, Robot?" Romeo sighed in exasperation.

"Who is Fancy Nancy Clancy?" Robot asked.

Romeo and Steamer facepalmed.

MEANWHILE...

The PJs and Big Hero 6 were back at PJ Masks HQ, scanning for the next villain.

At that moment, PJ Robot got word of Baron Von Steamer and Romeo driving their drilling rig towards the sports centre.

"We'd better hurry!" Gekko said. "We aren't letting Romeo and his grandpa destroy the sports centre!"

"Hurrying is my specialty." Catboy said. "To the Cat-Car!"

Again, the PJ Masks jumped into the Cat-Car, and, followed by Big Hero 6, they set off to the Sports centre.

When they arrived the sports centre, they saw Steamer's drill from the night before, alongside Romeo's Lab. And there, were Baron Von Steamer, his grandson Romeo, and Robot and Robette.

"That's far enough, Steamer!" Hiro shouted. "Step away from the drilling rig!"

"Sorry, PJ Pests! Grandpa needs the drill for our evilly destructive and deadly plan!" Romeo declared.

"Evilly destructive and deadly plan?" Gekko said nervously. He didn't like where this was going, and the others didn't like it either.

"Yes." Baron Von Steamer declared. "Unless the city accepts my grandson as it's ruler, then I will drill it all down to rubble!"

"And from out of the city's remains," Romeo declared, "I shall rebuild the city in my own image, and name it... Romeopolis!"

The PJ Masks and Big Hero 6 gasped.

"And even you and Big Loser 6 can't stop us!" Romeo added. "SO it will be time to say goodbye to you, and to everyone in the city of Tarabiscoville!"

"Wow." Gekko said. "That's the first time the city's real name has been mentioned in our TV series."

'Tarabiscoville?" Wasabi said to Romeo. "Is that the name of the city, then?"

"Errr, ummm, no, of course not." Romeo [obviously] fibbed. "But don't you go telling anyone or I'll sue you!"

"Aren't you a little young to be filing a lawsuit?" Hiro asked Romeo.

"Yes, yes I am." Romeo said bluntly.

"ENOUGH QUESTIONS!" Baron Von Steamer yelled.

"Way to ruin the moment." GoGo said bluntly.

"Big Hero 6, and PJ Masks, Prepare to die!" Baron Von Steamer yelled.

With that, he prepared all sorts of weapons from his drilling rig - flame throwers, spiky maces, sharp axes, laser guns, and saw blades.

"And let's not forget my lab!" Romeo said.

Romeo's lab sprung out similar weapons from it; flame throwers, spiky maces, sharp axes, laser guns, and saw blades.

"By my cat's whiskers!" Catboy said. "These weapons seem far too violent, even for our TV show!"

"Don't worry, Catboy." Hiro said. "We've got this."

Hiro was as good as his word. He & Baymax, and his friends all dealt with the weapons on Steamer's rig and Romeo's Lab.

GoGo fired her wheel disks at the laser guns and cut them off, Wasabi wielded his plasma blades and cut off the arms of them and the axes. Honey Lemon used her chemballs to block up the nozzles of the flame throwers. Fred ripped off the spiky maces, and melted them with his suit's flame breath. And then Baymax pushed over the drilling rig, tipping it over and stopping it from working.

"NO!" Baron Von Steamer said in horror. "You Big Hero creeps are worse than Boss Awesome!" he yelled.

Suddenly, Fred tackled Baron Von Steamer to the ground, grabbed his leg, pulled off his boot, and tickled his foot, like he did in the Big Hero 6 the Series Season 1 ep Steamer's Revenge'.

"Stop it! Stop it!" Baron Von Steamer laughed in agony, as Fred tickled his foot.

The PJ Masks, Hiro, GoGo, Wasabi, Honey, and Romeo all stared at each other in shock, and disbelief.

GoGo sped off, and returned with a rope, and wrapped Baron Von Steamer up like a Christmas gift.

"Now," Wasabi said to Romeo, "Are you gonna come quietly and surrender, Romeo?"

"Or do you need a tickle to convince you?" Fred asked.

Romeo was not in the mood to be tickled. "Retreat!" he shouted. Robot and Robette jumped onto his lab, and they raced away.

"Romeo!" called Steamer. "Get back here and help your poor old grandfather!"

"Sorry, Grandpa!" he called. "A villain's gotta do what a villain's gotta do! I promise I'll visit you in prison!" With that, he sped off round the corner.

"I cannot believe he just abandoned his own grandfather like that." GoGo said.

"Well, he's a villain; what do you expect?" Fred said.

GoGo rolled her eyes.

"He is so not getting a birthday gift from me this year." Steamer griped.

"He has a birthday?" Wasabi asked Honey Lemon.

Ignoring the comment, Hiro & Baymax grabbed the tied-up Steamer, and flew outta Tarabiscoville, and flew to a far-off prison, and dumped Steamer outside it, sticking a note on him saying 'Arrest Me!'

"There. That oughta explain everything." Hiro said. "Let's get back and see who the next villain is."

Then, he and Baymax flew back to Tarabiscoville, and as they flew, they could've sworn they'd heard the tied-up Steamer saying a lot of hurtful swear words at the top of his voice.

The next villain group that PJ Robot pointed out was Luna Girl and the mum and daughter crime duo High Voltage.

PJ Robot pointed out their location - which was far on the outskirts of Tarabiscoville.

The PJ Masks, and Big Hero 6 flew to the location, which was like a concert stage, set right up as if it seemed like a obvious trap.

SUDDENLY!

A big cloud of white smoke filled the area. when it cleared, out came the villainous...

"Luna Girl!" Owlette gasped.

"Well, if it isn't the PJ Masks." Luna Girl said. "I've been really busy since last night. I've helping some special friends organize a concert, just for you, and your Big Hero 6 friends too."

Suddenly, clouds of blue and purple smoke appeared, and suddenly, with a blast of bright blue and purple lights so bright you could see them from Luna Girl's Luna Fortress on the moon, there came 2 people Big Hero 6 knew ALL too well - Barb, and her daughter, Juniper, both known as the mother and daughter crime duo High Voltage.

"High Voltage!" Barb & Juniper said together.

"We're back, and better than ever!" Barb said.

Juniper saw Big Hero 6, with the PJ Masks.

"And we got an all new special surprise for you!" Juniper said. "You'll be the first ones to bear witness to our new electricity style!"

"I wouldn't bet on it." Fred bragged. "Mole's got your electric power orb locked in his arcade!"

"Electric Power orb?" Gekko asked.

"We don't need no stinking orb!" Juniper shouted.

"Language, Juniper!" Barb scolded. "This is a kids show!"

"And anyway," she added to the PJs and Big Hero 6, "she's right!"

"She is?" Big Hero 6 & the PJ Masks all said at once, for quite different reasons.

"Yes, she is - er, I mean, I am, er." stuttered Juniper. She turned to her mom and asked, "What am I right about, Mom?"

Barb glared at Big Hero 6. "What my Juniper means is that we don't need our electric orb to deal with you, Big Hero 6!"

"And the same to your pathetic new friends too!" Juniper said.

"What do you mean?" Hiro asked.

"Our friend Romeo gave us a new electric power source." Juniper said.

"Romeo!" snapped Catboy. "Of course, he was behind this!"

"Yes." Luna Girl said proudly. "All the PJ Masks' enemies, me and my moths included, plus, some of Big Hero 6's enemies; Baron Von Steamer, Momakase, The Mad Jacks, and even High Voltage, we're gonna defeat you all, and then, the city will belong to us."

"Well, we still beat Romeo, and his cranky grandpa." Fred said bluntly. "We're obviously gonna stop you, and High Voltage, and your little moths too."

"Oh yeah?" Luna Girl said. "Well, think again, monster nerd! Romeo created a new electricity source for High Voltage, which means they can use electricity without needing their orb."

"How did he do that?" Honey Lemon asked.

"I have a guess it's not a good way." Gekko said.

"Remember those Moon Crystals from the moon?" Luna Girl said. "Well," she continued, "I brought some down from my Luna Fortress the night before, so that Romeo could make them the power source for High Voltage. It took a few tweaks and some twists, until... voila!"

She showed them 2 Moon Crystals, however, instead of being purple, these crystals were bright blue, and fizzing with electricity, and they had yellow lightning bolts on them.

"These," Luna Girl said proudly, and as grandly as she could, "are what Romeo called, 'Zap Crystals'. These crystals can control electricity, thus, regiving High Voltage the power to use electricity!"

"That's right, Luna!" Juniper said. "High Voltage is back!" and as if to prove it, they created a powerful lightning show with the power of their Zap Crystal.

"That, is impressive." Fred said.

"It is," Luna Girl said, "And now, It's time we dealt with you, PJ Masks, and Big Hero 6."

She put her Zap Crystal into her Luna Magnet.

Suddenly, to the shock and surprise of Big Hero 6, THE PJ Masks, and High Voltage, Luna Girl's Luna Magnet became the Luna Wand, but, to Luna Girl's surprise, the top of the Luna Wand changed to that of a lightning bolt, with the zap crystal glowing in the middle.

"Gasping Gekkos!" Gekko said. "I never knew Luna Girl's Luna Wand could do that!"

"It didn't before!" Luna Girl said. "But I guess that's what happens when you mix a Zap Crystal with my Luna Magnet."

"That. Was. Cool." Juniper said.

"And with it," Luna Girl added, "I can cause no end of trouble with this baby! I can steal all the electricity from the city; no wait, the whole world! And I'll use it all to power my whole Luna Fortress on the moon!"

"Now that's pure evil." GoGo said.

"Does she need to establish an eco-friendly alternative?" Fred asked.

"Fred, can't you act serious for once?" Wasabi sighed.

"I'm almost afraid to ask," Hiro said, "But what else can your new zap crystal do?"

"I've got a better idea." Luna said, "Why don't me and High Voltage show you what they can do. They can do THIS!"

On the word 'THIS', Luna Girl, with her lightning bolt wand, and High Voltage with their electric Zap Crystal, created a ring of electric fire that surrounded the PJ Masks, and Hiro Hamada!

"By my cat's whiskers!" yelled Catboy.

"Fluttering Feathers!" exclaimed Owlette.

"Gasping Gekkos!" Gekko shouted.

"Holy cow!" Hiro gasped. He touched it with his magnet gloves, and a repelling force pulsed him backwards to the ground.

And the same thing happened to Gekko when he jumped towards it and tried to kick it over, to Owlette when she tried to use her Owl Wing wind on it, and to Catboy when he tried to use his Super Cat Stripes on it.

"We're trapped!" Gekko said.

Gekko was right; the ring of electric fire blocked Hiro & the PJ Masks from getting out.

And, it blocked Hiro's friends, and Baymax, from getting in!

Luna Girl and High Voltage cackled evilly. "We've finally won!" laughed Luna Girl. "Now the city of Tarabiscoville will be ours!" Juniper declared.

"Tarabiscoville?" Barb said in surprise.

"Yes, Mom." Juniper said. "That's what the name of the PJ Masks' city is. I read the script." She showed her mom the script, on the Page where Romeo mentioned the city name.

Whilst that was going on, Hiro's friends tried to break through the electric fire forcefield, but with no luck.

Fred tried breathing fire on it, but the field absorbed the fire breath. GoGo and Honey's shots just bounced off of it.

Wasabi even tried to cut through it with his plasma blades, but the surge pushed him back, and made his dreads stand out straight, like a sea urchin's spikes.

And Baymax's rocket fist couldn't even break through.

"It's not good!" Honey said. "Hiro and the PJs are trapped!"

"Thankfully, there's only one thing that can save them now." Fred said.

"What's that?" Wasabi asked.

"The end of part 2." Fred said.

"Huh?" Wasabi, GoGo, and Honey all said at once.

"After all, this is a 3 part special, after all." Fred said.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Author's Note:

Will Hiro & the PJ Masks get out of the electric fire trap?

Will the city of Tarabiscoville fall under the rule of the remaining villains?

Is there a definition of 'dictionary' in a dictionary'?

And do Greg Jack's feet really smell bad?

Find out all the answers to these questions, and some that shouldn't be answered, and some you haven't even thought of yet, verysoon, in the final thrilling part of The PJ Masks meet Big Hero 6!

Coming soon, in August!

read & review!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 416 41
H I R O H A M A D A Is there a thing not to like about him? Not only being the youngest prodigy at SFIT, Big Hero 6's leader, and also he played a h...
4.8K 113 9
A wepon Thats all I am. A Killer. Murder. A Wepon. For who I dont know. Born and raised as a killer and spy I have no famiy No freinds No anything Ev...
115K 3.4K 166
Started: 3/15/15 Ended: 7/26/15 ✔ Questions ✔ Dares ✔ Laughter ✔ HiroGo-Zone ✔ Personal ✔ Everything וו A S K T H E H E R E O S •×•×• REQUESTS ☆...
49.1K 1.3K 14
"Please don't go, Hiro, I... I don't know what I'd do without you." "[Y/N], I will never leave you. I promise." You are [Y/N] [L/N], better known as...