𝑬𝑳𝑬𝑴𝑬𝑡𝑻𝑺 𝑢𝑭 𝑳𝑢V𝑬...

By 4-evermore

☁️πŸͺ·πŸ¦’ THE BASE OF HER HER HEART was the first place she could feel the earth's beauty... More

BOOK ONE: space !
01. friendly farmers

𝑬𝑳𝑬𝑴𝑬𝑡𝑻𝑺 𝑢𝑭 𝑳𝑢V𝑬.

2.1K 49 5
By 4-evermore

𝑬𝑳𝑬𝑴𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑺 𝑶𝑭 𝑳𝑶V𝑬

— - — 🌬️🌿🌦️ — - —

prologue 🪽

TENNESSEE, 1955

  🌺  VALENTINA BLOOMED IN THE LATE AUTUMN; at the same time snowdrops and hellebore spouted from the earth, Valentina matured into a beautiful young woman.

Quickly, she changed: she changed her hairstyle (switching from the brunette Vivien Leigh hairstyles she had been obsessed since watching Gone with the Wind five years ago, and returned to her natural blonde with a short curled Marilyn Monroe inspired cut), she changed her clothing (after perfecting her sewing skills she refused to wear her older sister's hand-me-downs and began wearing more of what she liked, more floral and light colored dresses), she changed who she spent her time after school and chores (she wasn't an outcast, but the loss of her baby face and the sculpture of her womanly body, she quickly moved up and the ranks.)

    It was a new stage in her life, and she didn't want to ruin it with anyone discovering her strange powers. She first discovered the connection she had to the earth when Cliff Williams kissed her goodnight on her front porch steps and the sickly eastern redbud tree beside her house instantly grew and showered the teens with vibrant pink flowers, a perfect end to the night. Soon the details of the date were forgotten by her sister and mother when Valentina told her of her new abilities. Teresa said she would pray to the lord for a cure; Evangeline expressed her enthusiasm at having a little witch as a sister, which earned a reprimand from her mother.

    So, they kept it hidden. Except they couldn't do anything to prevent the powers Valentina wasn't capable of controlling from becoming visable. Though winter, fields of lilies and daisies survived the low degree temperatures, along with most of the crops on the Evergreen farm, which was splendid for the extra business ergo profit. The same feeling of summer the plant life felt, was the exact feeling Valentina had in her stomach being Cliff Williams's girlfriend, and potentially future wife. It had been the first time any one had given her this type of attention and attentiveness, so she gave in to his wishes.

The night before the spring dance, behind her barn and under the stars, Valentina allowed him to deflower her. With every inconsistent and uncomfortable thrust, she felt personified petals ripped and crumbled from her soul. Yet, being so gullible, she couldn't differentiate pain and love.

No longer a virgin, Valentina entered the auditorium on the arm of her first love. A pleasant night soon turned tragic. Cliff brought her up to the front of the stage, anxiety filling in the pit of her stomach being the center of attention, but turning to Cliff, she felt calmer—until his words stung her like a thousand hornets.

". . . And I didn't think it would be so easy to have such an easy fuck! But Val, baby, you are one of the most desperate girls to ever exist. I didn't even need to touch you and you were already on your knees for me."

Cliff pointed into the crowd, insinuating something that never happened. Valentina followed the sounds of chuckling and whistling, her eyes watering as every single person laughed at her, people who were waiting for this moment to ridicule her.

"I guess this belongs to me now, right." Cliff tilted her face back to him and plucked the soft pink poppy from her hair. At the same time he stepped back, a cold gallon of pig's blood dropped from above. Splashing down, drenching her handmade white silk dress, a hush fell over the room. Lifting her face to a sea of her cruel classmates, they resume their bellows of even harder laughter. All the heartfelt moments replayed in her head, now knowing they were lies. Everything was a nasty joke, and she fell for it.

Valentina's eyes blurred with tears, and as the pig's blood stuck to her body, her eyes now burned with rage. No space for mercy on her heart, Valentina let her powers take control of her.

Lifting the plan of her hands, she called for the earth. The school house started to shake, the students quieted at the disturbance, then the howling of the wind took over. The winds grew so strong it burst through every window and entered without remorse. The decorations of the festival and debris from the outside swirled around the room. Panic ensued, everyone running to get out. Valentina's hand shot out at the door, shooting a gust of wind to keep it shut. By now, everyone could see the one controlling the freak storm was the monster on stage.

The looks of fear and terror on their faces didn't faze Valentina; instead she wanted them even more petrified, shaking, curled up into a ball on the floor. Flipping her palm upward, the wind from the windows curved up and blew the roof off the building, spinning away to engulf itself into the twister surrounding them. At the same time balls of hail began raining down on everyone, the branches crawled through the broken windows and reached for the children who would now fear mutants for their entire lives.

cast 🪽

angelique boyer is
VALENTINA EVERGREEN
aka mother nature

💫

🌙

james mcavoy                  is
CHARLES             XAVIER
aka                 professor x

THE EVERGREEN FAMILY

rachel weiz         as teresa evergreen
angelique boyer as valentina evergreen
olivia cooke as evangeline evergreen
emma myers as clover evergreen

&& the rest of the X-MEN cast
as their   respective characters

♻️ disclaimer.
the Carrie scene is iconic (but also val is so carrie) + i do not own anything EXCEPT original characters, gifs (unless otherwise stated), and plots and dialogue that are not in the x-men series (including comics, movies, and shows)

🪴 warning
rated ages 13 and up, for mild language, violence, and sexual activity ((also I'm trying focus more and showing and not telling so be wary of that, also be wary I'm not that good at it so watch me deviate to long paragraphs$))

🍀 notes of the author
i have scrapped my first idea because i was so indecisive and it confused my writing process and ultimately everything became so messy and i stopped liking my story and simply abandoned. but now with a face claim i actually like and more than adore, i have been inspired to write a whole new plot and my love interest is definitely set on charles <3 magneto is obviously so sexy he fucked my writing up. And also sir Patrick Stewart can get it so i could be persuaded to write in the 2000s movies into it and add a a love interest for Logan or Jean or both <3 because im conflicted with that dynamic in the movies so much. i don't know just yet but I'm finally excited all over again for x-men and i will not let anything stop me anymore

STATUS: COMING SOON !!
s t a r t e d, july  30  2020
refurbished, august 17 2023
published, sep 14 2023

PAIRINGS:
charles xavier / fem!oc
logan howlett / fem!oc
jean grey / fem!oc

the fact that most tswift songs are in charles's perspective <\3

VXΛ

Continue Reading