CONSENT: Book 1 in The Danger...

By Rory1313

Imagine being awakened in the night and blindfolded then tied to your bed. Your body being ravaged in the dar... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 6
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 34

2.6K 120 8
By Rory1313

Ethan's hands gently caressed every inch of my body. The heat from his skin on mine leaves delicious tingles in its wake. His lips, his tongue, his fingers, left no part of me unexplored. His moans and trembling body send my need to new heights. Just knowing that touching me arouses him just as much as being touched by me turns me on even more. He slowly trails his warm wet tongue up my thigh before hovering over my aching center. With a groan laced in desire he wraps his arms around my hips. His breath warms my sex as his tongue moves in a languid orbit around the outside of my pussy. "Oh my god Ethan...." My words are barely audible but the sound of his name sends him over the edge and within seconds he begins to devour me.

I arch my back with a whimper. "MmmmHmmm," he murmurs, tightening his grip on my hips. Concentrating on my clit, he sucks and licks as he slides two fingers inside me. He curls them slightly and I gasp when he hits my sweet spot. I grab a pillow and bite into it, muffling my screams as my legs begin to shake. Moaning his name, I fist a handful of his hair in one hand while clutching the bed sheet in the other. The intensity of my orgasm has me writhing and he uses both hands to hold down my bucking hips. I continued to cum while he thrust his tongue inside me. As the euphoria subsides I go limp and he slides his body up mine. Peppering my body with opened mouth kisses along the way. I feel his hard cock come to rest on my thigh as we finally come face to face. He kisses my lips as gently as he did before, his tongue sweeping over my lips. My lips part with a sigh and our tongues begin a familiar dance. I savor the feel of him as he slowly slides inside me. He bottoms out and he stays still enjoying the feel of my body as it sheaths his. His eyes search mine. "I love you Katya.... I love you so much." Before I can speak his mouth is back on mine. He starts to move his hips in slow deep thrusts. I wrap my legs around him and his speed increases however the shaking of his body and his shortness of breath tells me he's still holding back. As another climax builds inside me I see he is right there with me. Our lips locked as soon as my body clenched around him. He pumps into me hard and deep twice more before I feel the heat of his release inside me.

I continued clinging to his body after, not wanting him to leave. I relish the feeling of him inside me and don't want the feeling to end. He nuzzles his face against my neck before grazing his lips just under my ear. "No, don't leave yet," I say when I feel him start to pull away. I wrap my arms and legs around him and hold on tight. We stayed that way for a while until his weight began to crush me as his body relaxed. He slides over to lay beside me, pulling me into his arms. We fell asleep and I awoke a few hours later. It's a little after six in the morning. I glance at Ethan's sleeping face and notice how peaceful he looks. It's a shame I have to move out in order to get him to listen to reason and communicate with me. I hate that David reacted the way he did last night. He still has no idea that I'm leaving. Unfortunately that will be his cross to bear, not mine. I brush a lock of hair from Ethan's eyes. He moves his head slightly with a smile. He's still sleeping soundly when I slip out of bed and back into my clothes.

I have no regrets about what we just did. It was amazing and I would do it again if given another chance. But I shouldn't have stayed all night. I made a promise to myself and I can't let myself down. I've allowed these two men to hold all of the cards and call all the shots long enough. It's time to take control of my life. I find a pen and paper and scribble out a note to Ethan. Placing the note beside him, I look down at him one last time. I lean over and place a quick kiss on his cheek. Quietly I make my exit through the private patio door. Hearing splashing I look over and see Xavier swimming laps. I don't disturb him. I use the back gate to circle around to my car. As I'm about to drive away, I look back at the house only to find David standing on the balcony of Xavi's room. From the look on his face I have no doubt he heard the news, I can see the pain and desperation from here. I know in my heart he would take back every word he said last night if he could. But that's the reality of life.

Some things can never be changed......

Some things can never be undone........

Some things can never be unsaid........

Some things can never be unbroken....

Looking away I pull the car away from the curb. It's not like I'll never see him again. He knows how to reach me and we all work together as well. The thought of work has me driving a little faster. I have to get this car unpacked so I can get some sleep before work tonight. I made the short drive to the address Thomas gave me, but I wondered if I wrote it down wrong the moment I pulled into the driveway. I picked up my phone and called Thomas. "Hello?" He answers on the second ring. "Hey, it's me. I'm out front.... at least I think I am." He's laughter bellows across the line, "I get that a lot. I'll be right out." He hangs up and I drop the phone in my cup holder. This is definitely not what I expected. The stone house is huge with so many windows they might as well be glass walls. I pull up the circular driveway that has a large covered area directly over the asphalt in front of the door. It extends to connect a stone room of some sort that stands independently from the main house.

The door opens and Thomas strolls out barefoot in a pair of sweatpants. A grin spreads across my face as I turn off my car and step out. "You've gotta be kidding me," I say looking at the house in awe, "How in the hell did you end up with all of this?" He emits a small snicker as he opens the passenger door to grab a box. "Two words.....sugar momma." I shake my head. Why I even asked I do not know. I follow him inside and my mouth drops open. This place is gorgeous. "Here," he says, "let's take a tour first then get you moved in. Sound good?" I nodded vigorously. "Sounds great." The floors are dark hardwood and the floor plan appears to be open. There are two wide stone pillars separating the foyer from the great room. A curved staircase is to the left with a modern metal railing and windows line the wall up the stairs, allowing sunlight to brighten both upstairs and down.

"Obviously the stairs will take you upstairs." He walks past a huge piano tucked against the curved wall that supports the stairs. Immediately we passed a small table with four chairs. "Over here we have a table, I like to use it for meals." I purse my lips. "Smartass." I said to him, "In this direction we have the great room." I pause to take in the large room with high ceilings. Two couches along with a chaise furnish the room. A marble fireplace is the focal point and the upstairs hallway is open and visible through the railing. "And over here," he passes through another set of pillars, "is the kitchen which opens up to the patio." The kitchen has all stainless steel appliances and a beautiful marble-topped center island. "This is amazing Thomas, I love it." The patio is enclosed with a stone-half wall and includes a built-in outdoor kitchen and a giant fireplace. "Good. Now let's head upstairs and I'll show you where you'll be crashing. Then I'll make you jealous with my stunning master bedroom." He pulls his shoulders back and struts across the great room like a peacock. "You're such a douche," I joke as I fall in step behind him.

"So there are three bedrooms in addition to the master suite. I'm giving you the larger of the three," he opens the second door from the top of the stairs, "This is it, I hope it's okay." He stepped aside and I walked into the room. It's roomie but nowhere as big as the room I had. There is a queen size bed on one side and an oversized sitting chair on the other. Of course one wall is nothing but windows that let in a lot of sunlight. "It's perfect," I tell him sincerely, "Thank you for this. I know this was all on the fly, but you have no idea how much I appreciate it." I walk over and put my arms around him and he hugs me back with a tight squeeze. "Hey, you are a friend and if I can help you in some way I will. A room to sleep in is not a big deal considering I have empty ones that I can share." He released me with a final squeeze. "Now let's get you unpacked." He walks toward the door. "After I see that master bedroom you were bragging about." He turns, grinning like a little kid. "Oh, I almost forgot." He practically skips down the hall motioning for me to follow. I catch up to him as he throws open the double doors. I'm immediately greeted by a giant California king size bed on one wall. Across from it is a fireplace with two giant chairs in front of it. Windows line two walls and a set of double glass doors lead to a balcony. Outside there is a sitting area. The bathroom is enormous with a glass shower and jacuzzi tub with six half windows all on one side above the bathtub. "Okay," I admit, "you're right ....it doesn't suck." Thomas burst out laughing. "Come on, let's get the rest of your shit out of the car."

It took about an hour but we finally got everything upstairs and somehow sorted. "I'm going to head out. Here is a set of keys in case I'm not back before you go to work." Looking around I realize how exhausted I am. I decided to wait to unpack completely, I really need to sleep. "Thanks again, for everything," I say as I take the keys. "Will you stop already? You're going to give me a hero complex," he scolds."Whatever." I dig through some boxes to find something to sleep in and my alarm clock. By the time I'm ready to crawl into bed I hear the door closing as Thomas leaves. I plugged my cell phone into its charger. I saw a text from Ethan that read: 'Last night was incredible. I missed you this morning. You have no idea how much I love you Kit.' I sent him a kissy face emoji with heart eyes. There was a missed call from David but he didn't leave a message. I pull up his number and my finger stops, hovering over the send button. Instead of pressing the button I turn off the phone. I need sleep, not drama right now. I put the phone on the nightstand and snuggled down under the covers. I'm asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow.

The next thing I know I'm jolted awake by the alarm clock. Knowing I am a huge fan of the snooze button I placed the clock across the room. That way I'd be forced to get up to turn it off. For a split second I'm confused until I remember where I am. I stumble around half asleep until I finally end up in the kitchen. Rummaging through the cabinets and drawers I eventually find everything I need to make coffee. Once I'm thoroughly caffeinated I jump in the shower. I'm trying not to be but I'm nervous about going to work tonight. All of us work tonight including Xavi. I just want to get through the night without any drama. The last thing I need right now is to lose my job. Pushing everything else to the back of my mind, I go through my clothes, putting together an outfit for work. In the end I went with some tight black leggings with my thigh high black suede boots over them. A low-cut black crop top with spaghetti ties that wrapped around my abdomen completed the look.

Once I'm dressed and lock up the house I climb in my car and drive to the club. I pull into the employee parking lot and see Xavier's car parked in the back. Well, it looks like we're all here. With my eyes on the back door I take a deep breath and slowly exhale preparing myself to enter the club. A tap on the window scares the shit out of me and I scream as I jump. The face looking back at me is smiling. "Oh my god, you scared me." I laugh as I step out of the car. "Sorry about that darlin', " Gage shakes his head, "I just dropped off Circe and noticed you staring at the door. You doing alright?" He isn't just hot, he is genuinely sweet and caring, he's the total package. "Yeah I'm good. Really good actually. I'm glad you stopped. I wanted to thank you again....for the other night." He reaches out, the back of his hand sweeps lightly down my cheek. "As long as you're okay and happy that's all that matters to me. If you need anything just let me know. Don't be a stranger though. You can also call just to say hi if you want....have a good night." He gives me a wink before sliding into his SUV. I wave as I walk to the entrance of the club.

The door closed behind me and I found myself face to face with David. He was leaning against the wall but stood up straight looking uneasy as soon as I came through the door. Obviously he was waiting for me. So much for flying under the radar tonight. With a deep breath I stop walking and meet his eyes, waiting to see what he's going to say. A few seconds pass before he finally speaks. "Hey" That's all I got, one word. So I responded in kind. "Hey" An awkward silence falls between us and his eyes fall to the floor. I cross my arms and look at him waiting for more. As the quiet grew increasingly uncomfortable I shifted my weight from one foot to the other. "Well," I finally break the silence, "I better get to work." He nods his head slightly but still doesn't look up. I wait a few more seconds before starting down the hallway.

"I'm sorry," his voice is low but stops me in my tracks. ".....for the things I said and for storming off..... You know I didn't mean it." I pause but I don't turn to face him. I understand that he wants to talk. I remind myself of the promise I made. I have to put my needs first. "This isn't the time or the place David. I have to work and so do you. We will have to do this another time." I continue to walk toward the back of the bar. "I need you to forgive me Katya." He emphasized that word, 'need'. Okay, that's fine. He feels like talking right now. We can talk, but from now on we are playing by my rules. I turn to face him and tilt my head. His eyes follow me cautiously as I approach him. "How about I tell you what I need." He looks a little stunned and nervous at my tone and directness. "I need you to tell me about your history with Gage."

He stares at me with an open mouth for a good thirty seconds and patiently I wait. "You-you're just gonna believe Ethan's lies?" His voice rises slightly as he gestures toward the bar. "I haven't discussed it with Ethan, I'm asking you." My response is calm and my voice doesn't waiver. "There's nothing to tell," he insists. He crosses his arms over his chest and leans back against the wall. "And if I ask Gage would he tell me the same thing?" He steps forward and points his finger at me, his voice deepening, "You and I are not talking about this." I stared at him in disbelief. I can't believe he has the audacity to make that statement. Five seconds ago he'd have done anything for my forgiveness. Now he's dictating what subjects are off limits to me. I look at him for a long time considering my response before I speak. "Then I guess you and I have nothing to talk about." He scowls but I ignore him. I simply turn and walk into the club ready to start working.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 31.5K 49
⚠️⚠️Rated Mature ⚠️⚠️ 🌟🌟I do not own rights to images on the cover or the song lyrics in the book. All rights go to the photographers and writers...
35K 1.1K 32
In past, I was cheerful, positive, full of love and joy, until my father destroyed everything, took everything from me, turned me into a cold, heartl...
110K 4K 120
This is the sequel to 'We Desire You' it is not a standalone pls read 'We Desire You' before reading this one. This book focuses a little bit more on...