Welcome To Fright Night πŸ¦‡ 🧚...

By LyndaDover

"You freakin put your blood inside of me to claim me? Why?" I asked. "I claim you as my mate because you are... More

Cast Names
Intro (Raven's Dream)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Fright Night Characters Pictures Part 1
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Announcement
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Fright Night Imagines
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Characters Choices
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
New Books Information
Various Artists
Score Soundtrack

Chapter 55

408 5 0
By LyndaDover

(Song Theme: Rob Zombie- Foxxy Foxxy)

Raven's POV.

We hold each other's hands so we don't get separated from the crowd in the dance floor. "You can run little fairy but you can't hide." Jerry's voice from my head. I can feel Jerry's watching us wherever he's at, like a predator hiding somewhere waiting for their prey. We tried to get through the crowd, pushing until the DJ made the music louder.

"It's tequila mad T-shirts!" DJ yelled throwing the t-shirts in the air and made it worse from the crowd getting closer and impossible to move. I tried to pass through but I ended up being separated from Charley and Amy due to the people are dancing. "Charley! Amy!" I called out to them getting their attention.

"Raven" Charley and Amy yelled trying to reach out to me but couldn't from getting more crowd and separating us. "Charley!" I called out again, there's no use from separated that far away from them. I surrounded the area to find a spot with no crowd in it. "Raven" Jerry's voice calling me in my head as I turned around and saw him walking towards me.

"Shit" I cussed quickly turned to different direction away from him. Luckily it wasn't a lot of people in the way passing through and finally found the hiding spot he wouldn't find me. I hid at the thick wall bar with mirrors in it, closing and breath trying to calm down for a second.

I open my eyes to take a peak to see where Jerry's at but there's no sight of him until I hear someone behind me as I quickly turned around. "(Gasp) Shit" I freaked out and jumped a bit when Jerry appeared out of nowhere. "There you are, little fairy!" Jerry said with a smirk face. I tried to escape but he grabbed my arm and pulling me closer.

"Oh, no you don't, you're coming with me, Raven!" Jerry said lifted me over his shoulder. "Hey, put me down!" I yelled struggling to get off as he walking past through the crowd. "Nope! Not a chance, little fairy!" Jerry said using his right hand holding my legs.

"(Groan) Jerry, if you don't put me down right now, I'll....." I warned but he cut me off. "Or you'll what turn me into to a frog?" Jerry sarcastic gripping my legs. "(Chuckle) Like that's gonna scare me besides we both know you can't use your powers when you're surrounded by people. Unless you want them to know what you really are, little fairy." Jerry said made me really pissed off.

"Seriously Jerry, put me down." I still yelled at him and struggling, using my fistfull hand to his back. "Now if you don't stop doing that and behave, I'll spank your fairy butt in front of everybody." He warned me made my eyes wide open. "You wouldn't!!!" I said in a darker tone. "You think I'm kidding? I'm not! If you want me to try, I don't mind doing it right now." He said smirking as I feel his hand tracing my legs to my butt.

"Fuck! He's not kidding!!" My thoughts freaking out and I did what I've been told. "Now that is what I'm talking about! A trio, good luck with the hot girl, buddy!" A random guy said pointing at us. "It's not like that! It's not what you think!" I yelled trying to get help then suddenly I felt a slap on my butt.

"Owww! What the fuck, Jerry? What was that for?" I yelled getting frustrated while he's still smirking. "Just for fun and showing them that you're mine." He responded made it to the bar area, pulled me down and wrapped his around my waist pulling me closer to him. "Don't you realize Charley will find you and kill you." I said in a darker tone.

"I'm counting on it." He said using his other hand to move my hair on the side of my ear from my face. "You just need a taste, little fairy." Jerry said softly looking at my eyes. "I'm not drinking anymore of your blood, Jerry." I said struggling to break free from his grasp. "I wasn't talking about my blood, Raven." He said leaning closer to me then I looked the other way but his hand move my face back to his, pulling me closer till I feel his lips almost touching mine.

"Tried it, I'll bite you." I threaten him as he stop. "Oh, you're going to bite me. I don't think you would warned me, uh?" He asked wanting to challenge me. "Find out!" I said with the glare look. He didn't give up as he still leaning closer to me as I trying to bite his lips but he back up a bit and tries it again.

I still doing it again then he goes another around till I finally got his lips for a second but suddenly it came from biting his lips to dominance kissing each other as I feel the electric spark inside of us. I couldn't resist it as I kissed him back and wrapping my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me. His hands on my back pulling me closer to him while we were moaning with a heat moment.

Then we broke off, taking a breath with our forehead touch together and looking at each others eyes. "Good girl!" He said smiling. "Jerry" I moan feeling like I want him so badly. "Jerry, I want....." I was about to say something but stop when I hear a familiar voice approach.

"Raven " A familiar voice called me as I snapped out from desire of lust back to reality. "Charley" I said about to move away but Jerry wouldn't let me go while he's growling. "Raven" Amy called out my name behind Charley as they're coming closer to us until they got stopped by the security guard.

Then Jerry smash his lips on mine but I resist until I feel his hand tracing down to my butt rubbing it for making me open my mouth while I moaning as he finally took a chance to put his tongue in my mouth. That's when more sparks coming back as tongue battle and moaning each other.

3rd POV.

"Hey, how did the two of you get in here?" Security Guard asked. "Look, you gotta help us. He's dangerous and he's going to kill her." Amy said pointed out to the security guard at Jerry and Raven. "Yeah, they look like she's liking it." Security Guard said not believing Amy. "No man listen, you don't understand." Charley said desperately.

"ID please!" Security Guard asked. "We don't have an ID! There's no time." Charley said in a panic tone trying to passed through the Security guard but he wouldn't let Charley and Amy go. "Raven" Charley called out to her but she couldn't hear from being distracted by Jerry's lust desire.

As soon the security guard finally pulled them away, Jerry stopped kissing Raven for taking a break letting her breathe. Then he started to back a bit and reach his hand out to her for a dance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 94 14
Yandere Supernatural x male reader x Yandere Batfamily You are a vampire crossed Angel and Demon. You was not like the other Vampires in your family...
Finn By riley

Werewolf

8.3K 178 54
"Bullshit." Cillian's eyes flashed black at my outburst, and I saw his body shaking to control his wolf from lashing out at me. I didn't back down. I...
497K 16.9K 43
γ€Š Highest Ranking: #5 in Vampire 》 "Is that Marcus? Marcus as in, from our High School Marcus!" Casey squeaked. I spun around, not quite believing h...
33.3K 596 17
His arms wrap around my waist, his tongue stroking my neck. His brother watched with a heated gaze smirking at us. "I so want to bend you over and h...