Akane Toriyasu X Ayano Aishi

By chocolate1564

Ayano Meets akane and akane immediately falls for her even though Ayano is all over taro yamada. More

Meet Ayano (you)
Ayano Meets akane
You Will Love Me
Megami The Spy

No more Taro...

536 9 3
By chocolate1564

A month later of akane just flirting with me, I started to fall for her. I didn't let her know due to me still wanting senpai. I wanted to talk to info about this.

So after school I meet info behind the school "what did you want to talk about." I blushed "um...I-" she stopped me "you fell for akane didn't you" I blushed "yeah but I need more time with her to know her better.

Info winked and asked "what part do I play" I giggled "I need you to check if I have new rivals. And I always need you because you are my best friend"

Info hugged me. I was confused "what is this thing again" she giggled "a hug" I was still confused. "Do I do it back" she laughed "yes girl" so I hugged her back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 106 158
Gu Wuji, who has often encountered ghosts since childhood, was drawn into an infinite supernatural world one day. As a result, I treated you as evil...
Bite Me By alicia

Paranormal

10.3M 413K 37
Werewolves and vampires don't mix, or that's what Kieran Callisto, a seventeen-year-old vampire, has believed all his life - until he falls for the A...
491K 17.5K 44
"Tomorrow, we don't have to speak of this again." I hardly know what I'm asking. I just know I want whatever it is. He watches me with an intensity...
8.9K 264 21
𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 is the daughter of John Winchester, half-sister of Sam and Dean Winchester. Her mother remains unknown, mainly beca...